[Mister (Mr.)] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:39
Aite... Great posts haha!

I need all 3 henleys and the vest! Sending payment now!

you have like every color sonny! you the best!
Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:40
Pre-order for vest sent!! Can't wait to get this!

thanks for the support wishez, again and again!!!
Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:42
Im sure you will all love the down vest and the special limited shirt me and Tom designed for yall. smokeyface

thanks suedehead for your skills in design! i can't wait to show everyone the design...its getting printed now and as soon as itis done i am sending out all preorders!!!
Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:43
What do you guys think is the best colour and details for the chinos?

Tom I'll be sending payment for the chinos and vest tonight. Just really lazy rightnow to go measure my waist

you are all set! it wasn't that hard right?
Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:46
Sent my payment for the vest this afternoon. Always knew I was going to pick up ever since pictures first surfaced. Now need to pick up some of the new Henleys. smokeyface

Also wondering what blanks the pre order shirts were going to be printed on? (Triple A, American Apparel, Etc.)

we are printing the collab tee on triple a blanks...I FORGOT TO TELL EVERYONE TO PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SHIRT SIZE IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS - some of you did, thanks but i will contact everyone that didn't.
Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:47
How much for 2 henleys + shipping in CONUS?

yo mr. bombers it is $30 total!
Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:48
this might be too early but do you think it would be possible to rerelease the lightweight hoodies series 1 this spring again?

we have been working on series 2, this one is going to be great!
Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:51
Will the INVIS website re-stock black and heather grey henleys?? I'm really fiending for both.

EDIT: just saw the wine and hunter green &) defcawp

yo mr. pd we are hoping to get photos tonight and then the invs online store will be updated as well!!! shit the wine and hunter are my favorite colors!smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Nov 01, 2010 @ 23:53
yo so how are we going to get a confirmation on the pre-order for the vests?

mr. glant you ill receive an email from paypal saying your payment was sent and i would set aside your vest for you until next week for them to ship.
Nov 02, 2010 @ 00:54
you have like every color sonny! you the best!

I think Sonny almost have every Mister release so far.

Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

Nov 02, 2010 @ 01:20
how much is pre-order for vest? 90?

Inactive User

Nov 02, 2010 @ 01:25
I think Sonny almost have every Mister release so far.

LOL I dont like to think about the money spent... I just have a spectrum of henleys for weekly wear.

Anyway, vest and new henleys were automatic. I can't wait to see the presale shirt design.
Nov 02, 2010 @ 01:49
is preorder still available for the vests?
Nov 02, 2010 @ 02:04
Fuck man, i don't know if i wanna drop money on the vest, it is too dope smh i was saving it up for the chinos
Nov 02, 2010 @ 02:17
^
im contemplating this aswell...problem for me is i have never worn a vest before, and it looks dope and i believe i can pull it off but im still on the fence about it

i do got a question about those henley shirts, how do they fit?, because i wear a medium in pretty much everything, but i was concerned on the arms fitting too short/high and the shirt as a whole fitting snug?
Nov 02, 2010 @ 04:20
just made my pre-sale order! i hope i gave the right amount for the vest and 2 henleys...damn can't wait!
Nov 02, 2010 @ 08:16
If only Canada dont got that very cold winter weather. I'd cop that vest! looks good!

The same here in Finland. Hope it doesn't get too cold too fast so I can wear mine that I ordered. Well, there's always spring when the vest can be worn..

Inactive User

Nov 02, 2010 @ 11:20
^
im contemplating this aswell...problem for me is i have never worn a vest before, and it looks dope and i believe i can pull it off but im still on the fence about it

i do got a question about those henley shirts, how do they fit?, because i wear a medium in pretty much everything, but i was concerned on the arms fitting too short/high and the shirt as a whole fitting snug?

I hardly ever wear vests, but I don't think its too hard to pull off for anyone. Just wear a long sleeve shirt or a simple crewneck or hoodie and you're good.

For the henleys I'm 5'8, 150 lbs and I can wear a small or a medium. I chose small for a more fitted look (just don't shrink them, cold wash, low dry).
Nov 02, 2010 @ 11:32
Sonny you wear small henleys? I was thinking of getting small instead of the usual mediums I get since I'm almost exactly the same height and weight as you lol My last medium fit kind of loose but the first few I got in medium fit well... Did your last set of henleys fit well? I think after washing and drying my other henleys they shrunk from medium to a good fit. But I don't know if I should just go for the small and avoid machine drying

Inactive User

Nov 02, 2010 @ 12:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
Sonny you wear small henleys? I was thinking of getting small instead of the usual mediums I get since I'm almost exactly the same height and weight as you lol My last medium fit kind of loose but the first few I got in medium fit well... Did your last set of henleys fit well? I think after washing and drying my other henleys they shrunk from medium to a good fit. But I don't know if I should just go for the small and avoid machine drying

I have... ~20 Henleys at this point I think haha. FUCK! Anyway, I prefer small and avoid shrinking by cold washing and then low or no heat drying. I made the mistake of shrinking a few and they became too small.

I def like small while avoiding shrinkage compared to the other option of shrinking down a medium.
Nov 02, 2010 @ 13:01
Alright that sounds like a good idea man I think I'll do the same
Nov 02, 2010 @ 13:55

Veneratio Carus Mortuus Honor the Dearly Departed twitter.com/dearlydprtd info@dearlydprtd.com

Nov 02, 2010 @ 14:02
when will the new henleys drop on the invs site?
Nov 02, 2010 @ 14:53
when will the new henleys drop on the invs site?

ya,
+ and are those raglans going to be restocked?

chill electronic music • http://thatfix.com

Inactive User

Nov 02, 2010 @ 14:55
^ Hey the vest looks damn good with the raglans. Glad I got them all haha. Looks like a good spring outfit.
Nov 02, 2010 @ 15:33
yo mr. bombers it is $30 total!

Goddamnit, now the hard part is picking which colors...tonguefacetongueface
Nov 02, 2010 @ 16:17
picsss!!

Coming soon sir... MRsfc will post them up as soon as they are printed i assume.

thanks suedehead for your skills in design! i can't wait to show everyone the design...its getting printed now and as soon as itis done i am sending out all preorders!!!

Thanks brother!!!, It was dope working with ya on this project.
Nov 02, 2010 @ 19:58
Did I miss something on the chinos? Am I still able to get those somehow?

Vintage snapback boutique....http://topshelfsnapbacks.bigcartel.com

Nov 02, 2010 @ 21:31
is preorder still available for the vests?

yes sir mr. sp the preorder will be going on till the 19th but we are about done on the smalls and mediums prob next to go!
Nov 02, 2010 @ 21:33

thanks for posting dd! shit is looking proper!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0