[Mister (Mr.)] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Oct 29, 2010 @ 00:08
Mr,

Can I buy two sizes and return one of them?

yo kaz, i rather try and help you with the right size, what is you height and weight and do you like the slim steez or baggy steez?
Oct 29, 2010 @ 00:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
Thanks for all the views yall smokeyface

heyo jose! dope video keep it up bro ham!
Oct 29, 2010 @ 00:10
I see 5th column! spreading the fleesmokeyface

yo mr. indecisive! we support the 5th! be sure to check out the blood brothers collab oxford!
Oct 29, 2010 @ 00:20
Mr.,

When are the new henleys coming out and what new colors can we expect?

we have the new henleys in stock at INVS here are the colors:

black - same
heather grey - same
heather charcoal - same
earth - same
navy blue - same
giants orange - new
heather wine - new
heather hunter green - new
royal blue - new

we added better pearl buttons and changed the stitching around the collar...we will have pictures real soon!!!smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Oct 29, 2010 @ 00:22
just received my harrington and custom chinos...ill try to post pics tomorrow morning

jacket us on point, much warmer than i expected, plus the lining is such a nice contrast

yo mr. cfm glad you received your package and like them!!! please post pictures!
Oct 29, 2010 @ 00:22
im 6 ft 170 lbs and personally prefer the medium look. got my harrington jacket today and its definitely impressive. thanks tom!

you are welcome bro ham!
Oct 29, 2010 @ 00:23
I'll say a medium.

yup mr. hood is correct i would said medium too! thanks

Inactive User

Oct 29, 2010 @ 02:50
Gonna need the Heather wine and hunter green asap if its the colors I'm picturing.
Oct 29, 2010 @ 03:26
heyo jose! dope video keep it up bro ham!

Thank you thank you, this is the first of many blushing
Oct 29, 2010 @ 03:28
Are there any new colors for the raglans? Only got one red one so far...
Oct 29, 2010 @ 13:15
yo kaz, i rather try and help you with the right size, what is you height and weight and do you like the slim steez or baggy steez?

I'm 5'8" 145 lbs. I have the varsity, hoodie, oxford in medium. Looks like I'm a small for the vest? I like the fitted look but not too tight never baggy. thanks

Inactive User

Oct 29, 2010 @ 16:44
From Twitter:

Originally posted by Inactive User
@MRSFC New Henleys are in! Pics coming soon! Some new colors and updated features. These ones are the best yet!

More henleys blushing
Oct 29, 2010 @ 16:53
dat over shirt--someone asked for a fit pic righht?

Oct 29, 2010 @ 16:58
what shoes?

X

Oct 29, 2010 @ 18:23
Gonna need the Heather wine and hunter green asap if its the colors I'm picturing.

you are gonna loves these sonny!
Oct 29, 2010 @ 18:24
Are there any new colors for the raglans? Only got one red one so far...

yo mr. bao we will have some new colorways for you!
Oct 29, 2010 @ 18:25
dat over shirt--someone asked for a fit pic righht?

yo mr. stos! amazing! thanks for posting!
Oct 29, 2010 @ 20:16

Hmmm... Looking at the vest measurements I'm debating what size to get (S or M)

S M L XL 2X
CHEST 20 1/2" 21" 22" 23" 23 1/2"
LENGTH 27" 28" 29" 30" 31"
ARMHOLE 10" 10 1/2" 11" 11 1/2" 12"
SHOULDER 4" 4 1/2" 4 1/2" 4 3/4" 5"

I'm a little worried Medium might be a little too long. Any thoughts?

Yea I love everything about the vest except for the length. I like vests to be shorter personally. Even the pic I quoted, I think it'd look better an inch shorter, but that's just me. Good look regardless. I need a hybrid medium/large with the length of a small. haha. 5'11" 165, athletic build, and the L first gen varsity fit me perfect.
Oct 30, 2010 @ 19:12
yeah im considering going large 6'0-6'1- 170ish, just wish the length was a tad shorter
Oct 31, 2010 @ 02:49
5ft 8in
133lbs
good with a small? fitted look
Oct 31, 2010 @ 04:58
Great work man.. I'm a big fan.

196 Jackson St. San Jose, CA www.elusiveca.com

Oct 31, 2010 @ 16:36
hey mr,
first of all, that vest is crazy!
I'm definitely pre-ordering mine.

Was just wondering what size you'd suggest,
I pre-ordered the (sick) varsity jacket when it first released, size XL and it fits perfectly.
(I'm around 185cms/6.1ft tall)

I'm also interested in the Hooded Cardigan in black. (What size would you suggest? )
Since I live in Europe twas wondering if it's possible to get that cardigan shipped with
the vest that im going to pre-order.
And get it shipped as a gift if possible. (would save me a lot of tax/import $$)

Thanks a lot.

PS. Has the price of that vest been announced yet?
PSS. When are we able to pre-order those vests?

chill electronic music • http://thatfix.com

Oct 31, 2010 @ 17:24
yeah im considering going large 6'0-6'1- 170ish, just wish the length was a tad shorter

yo mr. lew! the guys that did the shoot is about the same size and they were rockng the medium, i would do the same size not unless you plan on where layers and like the standard fit look
Oct 31, 2010 @ 17:25
5ft 8in
133lbs
good with a small? fitted look

yo mr. f/22 yes sir go with the small.
Oct 31, 2010 @ 17:26
Great work man.. I'm a big fan.

yo elusive! thanks for the kind words! i thought i saw your stuff at infinite...looks good!
Oct 31, 2010 @ 17:35
thanks mr. xclusiv! pm me with your weight and build but off top i would say go with the xl in the vest because the chest is 23" and the varsity was 24" but the vest should just a little fitted.

the cardigan you should sick with the xl as well...and i can ship them both together as a gift but i wont put an invoice in there so they can't check.

the vest is $90 and all presales will come with a 3 way collab shirt with high point x dearly departed x mister

preorders will start midnight tonight - Novemeber 1st! JUST BE SURE TO PUT YOUR HB NAME, SIZE, ITEM NAME AND TRILE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS!

hey mr,
first of all, that vest is crazy!
I'm definitely pre-ordering mine.

Was just wondering what size you'd suggest,
I pre-ordered the (sick) varsity jacket when it first released, size XL and it fits perfectly.
(I'm around 185cms/6.1ft tall)

I'm also interested in the Hooded Cardigan in black. (What size would you suggest? )
Since I live in Europe twas wondering if it's possible to get that cardigan shipped with
the vest that im going to pre-order.
And get it shipped as a gift if possible. (would save me a lot of tax/import $$)

Thanks a lot.

PS. Has the price of that vest been announced yet?
PSS. When are we able to pre-order those vests?
Oct 31, 2010 @ 18:05
hey MrSFC, if i dont have paypal what is the best way to preorder the vest?
Oct 31, 2010 @ 18:19
hey MrSFC, if i dont have paypal what is the best way to preorder the vest?

yo yo mr. ballnfosho!!! you can use a credit card on paypal to make the payment so you dont really have to do like a full on set up on a paypal account but it is pretty much all we take as far as preorders go. sorry.
Oct 31, 2010 @ 18:22
Trile Check? what is that?
Oct 31, 2010 @ 18:25
When are the pics coming for the henleys?

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0