Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 2, 2010 @ 06:10 PM
sutaih

thanks all, the jeans are stussy deluxe. looking forward to future drops from invs smile
February 2, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
Wishez.

Got my varsity today.
February 2, 2010 @ 07:15 PM
INVS

Got my varsity today.

Wishezz, how do you like it? Post a fit pic for everyone if you want too!

We haven't told anyone til now but for whoever bought a varsity or leather jacket will be entered in a drawing to win a free oxford buttondown! That releases this month. We have 2 to giveaway.. good luck everyone!

Everyone PM me who bought a varsity or leather.
February 3, 2010 @ 01:09 PM
Sebas Ukp

I can't wait for my Varsity !
Need this ;D
February 3, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
tomoffin

My varsity is stuck in the local customs, I'll pick it up tomorrow or the day after, just in time for the weekend cool
February 3, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
SplashySplash

varsity came in!! crazy as usual!! i duno which one i love more the leather or the varsity, honestly these the best fitting jackets i've ever had ive never had a perfect fitting leather nor varsity now i have both!! cool>sad
February 3, 2010 @ 02:57 PM
INVS

varsity came in!! crazy as usual!! i duno which one i love more the leather or the varsity, honestly these the best fitting jackets i've ever had ive never had a perfect fitting leather nor varsity now i have both!! cool>sad

Good stuff OG KUSH. Ya we worked really hard on getting the fit down, there's always room for improvement though. I'm glad you like it remember to PM me your info like e-mail/twitter/whatever to be entered into the oxford contest. You get 2 entries since you bought both jackets smile
Be sure to post a fit pic for everyone if you want too!

We will have pics of our beanies later on this week! They're awesome and going to be super affordable! 3 different colorways and they're heathered. Not a solid color.
February 3, 2010 @ 03:01 PM
SplashySplash

ya man just to elaborate on that im talking the shoulders are on point.. length of the sleeves on point.. red satin details on point.. and the pleats are just too much.. i seen people complaining about the price and how it doesn't have any brandings or logos (wtf??? thats the whole point) honestly at this price i dont know where you could find a better jacket.. unless you guys think Obey pleather jackets are better LOL, anyways just saying support the brand and don't sleep on this brand, cuz guarantee their price point is going up.. i would be charging way more for these quality jackets just saying tho razz
February 3, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
trungtao

ya man just to elaborate on that im talking the shoulders are on point.. length of the sleeves on point.. red satin details on point.. and the pleats are just too much.. i seen people complaining about the price and how it doesn't have any brandings or logos (wtf??? thats the whole point) honestly at this price i dont know where you could find a better jacket.. unless you guys think Obey pleather jackets are better LOL, anyways just saying support the brand and don't sleep on this brand, cuz guarantee their price point is going up.. i would be charging way more for these quality jackets just saying tho razz

Thanks OG KUSH that means a lot to us! We think the price is great too and that's exactly how we wanted to position ourselves. And for those people who wants pleather jackets or a logo that's too bad for them lol. We just want to make great fitting quality garments for everyday wear with our own little details at an affordable price coolcoolcool
February 3, 2010 @ 04:33 PM
sbsplease

Thanks OG KUSH that means a lot to us! We think the price is great too and that's exactly how we wanted to position ourselves. And for those people who wants pleather jackets or a logo that's too bad for them lol. We just want to make great fitting quality garments for everyday wear with our own little details at an affordable price coolcoolcool

AMENcoolcool looking forward to the beanies and oxford buttondownssmile
February 3, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
enterthewu

i'm really looking forward to getting my varsity. should be here any day now.
February 3, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
sbsplease

Wore my leather jacket, nothing but compliments some dude actually wanted to buy one then I told them about you guys, have any left in a large?
February 3, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
theh00d

yo big up's to my fellow bayheads
hopefully I'll pick up something in the future

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

February 3, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
INVS

Wore my leather jacket, nothing but compliments some dude actually wanted to buy one then I told them about you guys, have any left in a large?

That's great I'm glad you like it sbsplease! Unfortunately, we don't have any in large left were sold out.

We are working on a referral system that will be really good for loyal customers like you though smile It's not going to be like karmaloop where its all crazy either. We only want a few people on it.
February 3, 2010 @ 10:36 PM
sbsplease

That's great I'm glad you like it sbsplease! Unfortunately, we don't have any in large left were sold out.

We are working on a referral system that will be really good for loyal customers like you though smile It's not going to be like karmaloop where its all crazy either. We only want a few people on it.

yeah Karmaloop is hella crazy with that shit. I'm just trying to spread the word out cuz your products are great qualitycool
February 4, 2010 @ 09:22 AM
Wishez.

I'll post my varsity fit picture tonite!!
medium
February 4, 2010 @ 11:20 AM
EIGHT_SIX

If you read this i raped your forum OLDJEEZY DOT NET
February 4, 2010 @ 09:18 PM
AIYA8

Copped a Black Vars. Good looking Tom. I hope you do a Black-body and cream color sleeves with black buttons coolcoolcool
February 4, 2010 @ 09:27 PM
INVS

medium

DOPE shit Wishezz, you wear the varsity very well!! Remember to PM us your info if you already haven't to be entered into the raffle for the oxford that's coming out this month.
February 4, 2010 @ 09:28 PM
INVS

Copped a Black Vars. Good looking Tom. I hope you do a Black-body and cream color sleeves with black buttons coolcoolcool

Post a fit pic if you can AIYA8, we love to show people that everyone wears our stuff differently. Thank you for the support!
February 4, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
whaaat

February 4, 2010 @ 11:02 PM
INVS

Great stuff whaaat! I'm glad everyone is properly rocking the varsity!
February 4, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
yesyesyalll

i don't mean to come in here hating,
i just wanted to say i think the varsity looks great, fit wise, detailing, price point, everything. i was planning on robocopping until i saw the lining.

i just find that red quilting repulsive.

is there a reason you chose it?

because it baffles me.
February 4, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
INVS

Hi yesyesyalll, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback! Our designer chose the red quilted lining because that's the color he was feeling at the time. We realize that this color might not be for everyone but that's just the way it goes.

I hope you'll enjoy what we have in store for our Series: 02 - Varsity smile
February 5, 2010 @ 12:16 AM
SplashySplash

what baffles me is how a color of the lining that is not visible would stop you from buying a jacket that you like everything about?
February 5, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

it's been said plenty of times already but i'll just echo it, those varsities are dope as hell. i kinda wish i woulda picked one up but i'll just wait for the next drop maybe. great look and quality seems on point. plus the price is good compared to some other jackets

and btw the red looks pretty good to me with the contrast but that's just me
February 5, 2010 @ 05:02 AM
alex.

medium

dope
February 5, 2010 @ 09:06 AM
enterthewu

what baffles me is how a color of the lining that is not visible would stop you from buying a jacket that you like everything about?

lol for real.
February 5, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
sbsplease

lol for real.

Cosign
February 5, 2010 @ 12:57 PM
Kevon

do they still have the varsity jacket?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.