Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 10, 2010 @ 06:57 PM
Joey From 181

would you guys happen to have a heather grey henley sz small laying around?...it's not on the site and I really wanna cop the red, navy, and grey together...
August 10, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
MrSFC

Long Sleeve.

thanks mr. hood it is long sleeve oxford!
August 10, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
MrSFC

would you guys happen to have a heather grey henley sz small laying around?...it's not on the site and I really wanna cop the red, navy, and grey together...

on the next run we will have all colors and maybe 2 new colors but give us a month to re:up the re:up

we do have the charcoal grey...up to you
August 10, 2010 @ 07:59 PM
Alejo

Long Sleeve.

LET'S GO! Ha, thought I had read that it was long sleeve, but wanted to check up. Appreciate the info, can't wait for that to drop.
August 10, 2010 @ 09:28 PM
tyromaa

So does this mean that your not making any more khaki chinos?
August 10, 2010 @ 09:48 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

Thanks MrSFC, looking forward to the henley and all the releases coming up. I definitely like the fall/winter seasons so I'm anticipating the quality releases the brand's known for
August 10, 2010 @ 10:15 PM
Spankbank

i think aristocrats have a couple of lightweight left and chinos invs only has a 30 and 32 left in black only. but we will be releasing the heather grey chinos and grey oxfords soon!

sad but we want khaki chinos! I was looking forward to getting a pair then like what joschr said, invs was out of stock
August 10, 2010 @ 10:34 PM
theh00d

Bring back the red lightweight hoodie next spring, I'll probably need one.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/151517

August 10, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
MrSFC

So does this mean that your not making any more khaki chinos?

mr. joschr we will restock the khaki and black chinos as well as navy in the coming months we did not anticipate such a great and we are over sold but we are working a bunch of projects that will keep everybody happy for the next 6 months to come.
August 10, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
MrSFC

Thanks MrSFC, looking forward to the henley and all the releases coming up. I definitely like the fall/winter seasons so I'm anticipating the quality releases the brand's known for

mr. in space right on for your continued support! we hope to only deliver better quality and service as always!
August 10, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
MrSFC

Bring back the red lightweight hoodie next spring, I'll probably need one.

mr. hood we are working on the lightweight hoodie series: 02 that will knock your socks off! we are hoping to have sample teaser pics real soon with a release in 2 months!
August 10, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
ClydeFrazier

MrSFC, is there any chance you guys are gonna make items in the future a bit longer? i had tried the lightweight and the oxford in store and they both fit perfectly aside from being a bit short.

Melo Gang All Day

August 10, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
MrSFC

MrSFC, is there any chance you guys are gonna make items in the future a bit longer? i had tried the lightweight and the oxford in store and they both fit perfectly aside from being a bit short.

mr. pt yes we will make our tops just a bit longer to accomdate different body types!!!
August 11, 2010 @ 03:05 AM
MISTUHxPYRO

Is sz L sold out in any color of the raglans?
August 11, 2010 @ 09:49 AM
Crucial01

I hope you guys make the pockets stronger or something in your future releases of the chino pants. I got holes starting already and I have hardly even used them :\ Other then that there pretty on point, especially for the price.
August 11, 2010 @ 10:42 AM
indecisive

Just picked up the last blue raglan and also a black one. Also picked up the chinos too. Hopefully they all good.
August 11, 2010 @ 12:13 PM
MrSFC

Is sz L sold out in any color of the raglans?

Mr. Pyro we still have all of the colors in the raglans.
August 11, 2010 @ 12:24 PM
MrSFC

I hope you guys make the pockets stronger or something in your future releases of the chino pants. I got holes starting already and I have hardly even used them :\ Other then that there pretty on point, especially for the price.

Mr. Crucial yes we will mos def fix this for our furture releases as well as anyone experiencing this, just send them back to us so we can reinforce the pockets.

We are sorry this is happening and we are bring this back to production to show them they fucked up and we are giving a free henley or raglans to customers that are experiencing this as a way of saying sorry.

Anybody else experiencing this please pm us and we will get it worked out.
August 11, 2010 @ 12:26 PM
MrSFC

Just picked up the last blue raglan and also a black one. Also picked up the chinos too. Hopefully they all good.

Mr. Indecisive we got your order and will ship it out today! Thanks!
August 11, 2010 @ 12:38 PM

Inactive

Good to see a brand take a step up and correct any wrongs.
August 11, 2010 @ 05:21 PM
Alejo

Yeah I love the fit on the chinos. Can't wait to get em back.
August 11, 2010 @ 08:58 PM
tyromaa

^ dying to get my hands on those and the lightweight aaaagghhhhh
August 12, 2010 @ 12:22 AM
hotsriracha

I think more stock should be allocated for local in-store customers, since it seems like majority of the stock is going to mail order by the replies in this thread. Being a local resident, I would still like to drop in and buy at your B&M location. Will try to grab a henley before they sellout.
August 12, 2010 @ 12:25 AM
BaLLnFoShO

got my chinos and i cant wait to get them cut to my length.
August 12, 2010 @ 01:12 AM
MrSFC

I think more stock should be allocated for local in-store customers, since it seems like majority of the stock is going to mail order by the replies in this thread. Being a local resident, I would still like to drop in and buy at your B&M location. Will try to grab a henley before they sellout.

mr. hs we would like to have individual stock for ourselves, online orders and for B&M stores but currently we dont have enough to supply the demand. what we have been hearing a lot since day one is how does it fit and when we sell out when will we re:up the product??? we are gearing up to fix them both by increasing production but increasing production to more B&M accounts in different cities domestically as well as internationally so that 1) you will be able to try on and feel the fabric and quality 2) allows quicker and cheaper shipping options for everyone so that it doesn't have to ship from SF.

we recieved a lot of inquiries from stores wanting to carry us but at the time we were not ready but we are getting very close to doing so. do you guys have any stores that you would like to see us in? also keep in mind that it doesn't have to be streetwear stores because we like to push to everyone!
August 12, 2010 @ 02:25 AM
da_415_native

mr. hs we would like to have individual stock for ourselves, online orders and for B&M stores but currently we dont have enough to supply the demand. what we have been hearing a lot since day one is how does it fit and when we sell out when will we re:up the product??? we are gearing up to fix them both by increasing production but increasing production to more B&M accounts in different cities domestically as well as internationally so that 1) you will be able to try on and feel the fabric and quality 2) allows quicker and cheaper shipping options for everyone so that it doesn't have to ship from SF.

we recieved a lot of inquiries from stores wanting to carry us but at the time we were not ready but we are getting very close to doing so. do you guys have any stores that you would like to see us in? also keep in mind that it doesn't have to be streetwear stores because we like to push to everyone!

I totally agree with HOT Sriracha. In all honesty, I like that the only place I can get MR. is online, INVS, and if I have to make the distance Aristocrats. It kind of sucks that a certain size/color gets sold out before release date but I'm glad you guys restrock em. I just want to make sure I get the right size on new products by trying on the product first before purchasing. I would feel eh if I see more stores carry Mr. but I'm being selfish. Whatever the case, keep it up.
August 12, 2010 @ 11:52 AM
ORNGandBLVCK

that's just the biproduct/territory of supporting a local brand/business. Mr. is just starting up so maybe in their future business plans they want to expand and be available in other stores but for right now that's just how they operate!

I'm not real fond of driving from Modesto to see the latest product Mr. has dropped in San Jose but that's what it takes to support at the moment.

I'm not getting on anyone, I understand where you are all coming from but I also understand that's how Mr. is conducting their business. Just my .02
August 12, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
Wurldwide

any news on the vests?

i'd definitely like to see more colours of them too sad

say a tan/brown leather, or a black canvas/brown leather

using the same base as the first version with the herringbone and black leather
August 13, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
modernART

regarding the raglans, are all sizes and colors available at aristocrats?
August 13, 2010 @ 04:25 PM

Inactive

Good question. I feel like these are gonna sell out like the henleys did. Glad I ordered all four

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.