[Mister (Mr.)] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Jun 18, 2010 @ 17:13
Pictures came out good. Can't wait for everything to drop!
Jun 18, 2010 @ 22:13
Thank you for the compliments everyone! We will have product shots up soon, pre-orders will start soon as well! Prob at the time we post product shots... Official release date is the 26th. Which is next Saturday!
Jun 18, 2010 @ 22:13
Oh ya, we produced a total of 60 of these blushing
Jun 18, 2010 @ 23:20
i see you guys. good shit. keep it up.

fuck the hate. embrace it.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 19, 2010 @ 11:42
Thanks mega!

In case you guys didn't know I got my start at Black Scale and Mega gave me a chance when no one else would. So he's like one of my mentors and in a way Black Scale will always be my home no matter where I go.

i see you guys. good shit. keep it up.

fuck the hate. embrace it.
Jun 19, 2010 @ 14:09
Thanks mega!

In case you guys didn't know I got my start at Black Scale and Mega gave me a chance when no one else would. So he's like one of my mentors and in a way Black Scale will always be my home no matter where I go.

You will always be fam. You killed it for us. Chris and you are a great team. Stokes to have worked with you guys. Remember it's only the beginning. The ill part is that you guys are from the Bay. It's great to see more come out of the Bay Area. We are always going to be slept on but people won't really understand what goes on in the Bay unless they lived their long enough. Also the Bay Area has the most 21 year of age and under multi millionaires in the world? I def see my share of Black Cards at our store and it's great to see that younger generation is coming up especially at home. People have so much time to hate but their so much else we can do to void that hate. But I guess we can't do what we do if we didn't have the haters. Fuck em. Let's go Geoff.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 19, 2010 @ 15:36
wow i really like what you guys are doing..really inspirational for myself..im gonna have to pick up some chinos...good stuff mrsfc!!!
Jun 19, 2010 @ 17:46
Remember it's only the beginning. The ill part is that you guys are from the Bay. It's great to see more come out of the Bay Area. We are always going to be slept on but people won't really understand what goes on in the Bay unless they lived their long enough.

god, i would LOVE to see a homeroom x MR. collaboration piece. alval's cut and sew experience and attention to detail is ridiculous. do it for the bay haha
Jun 19, 2010 @ 22:53

Henleys are classic
Jun 19, 2010 @ 22:54
megs that dude
Jun 19, 2010 @ 23:58
sean, do u use to/still play basketball? u look really familiar.

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Jun 20, 2010 @ 16:14
Mr. Foe_Company, thanks man if you ever want to talk or anythign just PM me!

wow i really like what you guys are doing..really inspirational for myself..im gonna have to pick up some chinos...good stuff mrsfc!!!
Jun 20, 2010 @ 16:15
Mr. Sean Lyles is one of our favorite people and photographers! He is definitely someone we whole heartedly support, check him out.

http://seanlyles.tumblr.com

or @seanlyles on twitter

Henleys are classic
Jun 20, 2010 @ 16:17
Mr. Lightweight Hoodie - Series: 01

The Mister lightweight hoodie is something that has been in the making for a long time, we always wanted something perfect for San Francisco
Jun 20, 2010 @ 16:19
Pre-orders start for our beloved HB members RIGHT NOW!

PM me for Pre-orders and get....

$10 OFF AND FREE SHIPPING!!!!
Jun 20, 2010 @ 16:28
Black version is my favorite. Will see you guys in store on Saturday!
Jun 20, 2010 @ 16:59
Hoodies look awesome! Still can't wait for the chinos though...
Jun 20, 2010 @ 17:12
the black one is crazy. all of them are but the black one especially. are these limited runs too?
Jun 20, 2010 @ 17:19
lol, fu mr. now i dunno which color to cop^ everything looks great

i'll proly end up copping the red one first,see how it fits and looks in person and if like it, i'll cop me a second color^
Jun 20, 2010 @ 17:36
oh man all of them are crazy but i guess ill go for black first.
Jun 20, 2010 @ 17:53
I'm thinking about getting that hoodie. I'm 5'9" 130 pounds. Should I get a medium?
Jun 20, 2010 @ 23:10
medium should be good.
Jun 20, 2010 @ 23:44
i'm bout the same and medium is good.
Jun 21, 2010 @ 01:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
sean, do u use to/still play basketball? u look really familiar.

na not anymore man, i use to travel though back in HS and shortly after
Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:20
u use to be a part of dime right? lol

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:37
Red is sooo nice. I gotta do some calculations, make sure I have money to spend.
Jun 21, 2010 @ 12:44
Mr. in space,

We made a total of 60 blushing

Originally posted by Inactive User
the black one is crazy. all of them are but the black one especially. are these limited runs too?
Jun 21, 2010 @ 12:45
Mr. wolvenik, the chinos will be worth the wait!

Hoodies look awesome! Still can't wait for the chinos though...
Jun 21, 2010 @ 12:45
Mr. Wishezz, the red is super nice! It is probably my favorite, it was hard to capture the color due to the stripes and all that it became like an optical illusion lol.

But definitely in person the red is AMAZINGGGGGGG.

Red is sooo nice. I gotta do some calculations, make sure I have money to spend.
Jun 21, 2010 @ 12:47
Mr. Sonny, thank you blushing We like them all! Well, obviously ha

Man all of them are nice... I'm thinking grey first, but blue and red are lookin fine!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.