Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 13, 2010 @ 04:40 PM
MrSFC

MISTUHxPYRO, the waist fit true to size but they are slim and long in the leg smile

Do the shorts fit true to size or slimmer?
June 13, 2010 @ 04:46 PM
MrSFC

Mr. da_415_native, I've noticed that too so I put my stuff in my backpocket lol. Now we know to make the pockets deeper, thanks for your feedback we will adjust accordingly on our next pair!

The whole thing is sometimes were not for sure how things are gonna work out til we actually get them back from the factory.. Like sometimes it differs from the actual sample.

After one day of wearing the shorts, I noticed that my phone and keys kept falling out when I sat down. It happened so much that I took whatever was in my pocket out. That's my only complaint. I still love em tho, I'm still going to wear em again.
June 13, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
Eddy.

^it looks like ur about to pelt ur dog with that ball lol.
June 14, 2010 @ 12:17 AM
MISTUHxPYRO

i dont think i could ever pull off the mister line the way Sonny does.
June 14, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
niq

ima drop by tomorow and check them out!

BLACK-SCALE.COM

June 14, 2010 @ 12:56 AM
dsbao

i dont think i could ever pull off the mister line the way Sonny does.

Pull it off your own way! Pretty sure that's what the Mr. crew are going for cool
June 14, 2010 @ 12:59 PM
&war Carrots

Wearin' some Mr. at the Stone Brewery (awesome beer!) and on a hot weekend at home

wavy
June 14, 2010 @ 09:27 PM
MISTUHxPYRO

Got the red oxford and henley in today. Thanks !!
June 15, 2010 @ 12:58 PM
chex

Shorts size 28, here I come! aha yes. cool

Could you guys help me out with the shipping? It's 7 dollars again.
June 15, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
MrSFC

Mr. dbao, You understand Mister! That is exactly what we are going for.

You can wear it however you want there's no right or wrong way to wear it! cool

Pull it off your own way! Pretty sure that's what the Mr. crew are going for cool
June 15, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
MrSFC

MISTUHxPYRO, thank you!! Be sure to post some pics if you find the time!

Got the red oxford and henley in today. Thanks !!
June 15, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
MISTUHxPYRO

MISTUHxPYRO, thank you!! Be sure to post some pics if you find the time!

For sure, will do!

And, I do have a question although its not related to your brand, lol. I'm looking for a nice pair of laidback sunglasses for the summer. Thinking maybe SUPER flat tops (black, matte black, or red) or the classics (matte black or black). Recommendations? Just seeing what you'd guys think.
June 15, 2010 @ 06:48 PM
modernART

^can't go wrong with flat top supers. i got the matte black ones and they're a great alternative, IMO, to ray ban wayfaers. that being said, will post up a fit with a Mr. henley + super sunglasses.
June 15, 2010 @ 07:26 PM
MISTUHxPYRO

^can't go wrong with flat top supers. i got the matte black ones and they're a great alternative, IMO, to ray ban wayfaers. that being said, will post up a fit with a Mr. henley + super sunglasses.

thanks sir!
June 15, 2010 @ 09:17 PM
MrSFC

MISTUHxPYRO, we love sunglasses! Unfortunately everyone has different taste and different face shapes but I'll expand on some of our favorites!!

First up are these badboys by Cutler & Gross, I love the tortoise shell on these and to me they are probably the most refined wayfarers without seeming too "I bought these at Urban Outfitters for $5"

They're available at Blackbird for $410.

The next ones are a bit more flashy if you're that sort of dude that can pull these off they are greaattttt... They're by DITA and these are called the GRANDMASTER-THREE's. The color is red crystal gradient with 18k gold.

They're available on DITA's online shop for $600.

Next up is Tom Ford's, who doesn't love Tom Ford? These are called the Pablo's...

They're available at Neiman Marcus for $550

Although.... If you just want something plain and sleek I agree with modernART that the Super matte black flattops are the way to go smile
June 15, 2010 @ 09:25 PM
MrSFC

MISTUHxPYRO, I love that you asked for people's suggestions I'd really like for this thread not only to discuss the garments we come out with but what everyone is using in their daily life?

I'll start off. Crocs look really goofy to me, but they're super comfortable! I really love these though... I like to wear them with my seersucker shorts and shortsleeve oxford :p I realize some might find these silly but I don't take myself seriously enough to stay away from these. I think they are great!

You can't beat the price either I've found them from $30-45.

www.nativeshoes.com
June 15, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
MISTUHxPYRO

MISTUHxPYRO, we love sunglasses! Unfortunately everyone has different taste and different face shapes but I'll expand on some of our favorites!!

First up are these badboys by Cutler & Gross, I love the tortoise shell on these and to me they are probably the most refined wayfarers without seeming too "I bought these at Urban Outfitters for $5"

They're available at Blackbird for $410.

The next ones are a bit more flashy if you're that sort of dude that can pull these off they are greaattttt... They're by DITA and these are called the GRANDMASTER-THREE's. The color is red crystal gradient with 18k gold.

They're available on DITA's online shop for $600.

Next up is Tom Ford's, who doesn't love Tom Ford? These are called the Pablo's...

Although.... If you just want something plain and sleek I agree with modernART that the Super matte black flattops are the way to go smile

Oh nice, good lookin out! Yeah, I'm mainly seeing all the different styles. Hoping to pick one up soon. The shoes you posted look pretty comfortable and airy. You rock them with no socks yeh? I've always wanted a pair of DITA's, but they're pretty pricey, haha. Trying to save up, but you guys keep coming out with awesome stuff. Wallet becomes empty, closet gets filled with Mister items smile
June 17, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
da_415_native

MISTUHxPYRO, I love that you asked for people's suggestions I'd really like for this thread not only to discuss the garments we come out with but what everyone is using in their daily life?

I'll start off. Crocs look really goofy to me, but they're super comfortable! I really love these though... I like to wear them with my seersucker shorts and shortsleeve oxford :p I realize some might find these silly but I don't take myself seriously enough to stay away from these. I think they are great!

You can't beat the price either I've found them from $30-45.

www.nativeshoes.com

I got a free pair few weeks ago. They are my new slippers because of how convenient and comfortable they are. They are not for everyone however. A great shoe none the less.
June 17, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
Dope Couture

No need to drop 550 at Neiman Marcus. We have them at a lower price than anywhere else legit on the web. We also have the matte flat tops at a great price. check it.
June 17, 2010 @ 04:55 AM
MISTUHxPYRO

No need to drop 550 at Neiman Marcus. We have them at a lower price than anywhere else legit on the web. We also have the matte flat tops at a great price. check it.

Thanks for the heads up! cool

Any discounts for HB members?
June 17, 2010 @ 01:07 PM
ekREV

^^you cant go wrong w/ either supers (classics or flat tops). i have both but i've been rockin the classics on a daily basis cuz it goes w/ everything.
June 17, 2010 @ 01:43 PM
F/22

does aristocrats have henleys or oxfords in medium up, i might be there today
June 17, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

i blew it lol i overlooked the fact that it was a limited release and now there aren't any medium red oxfords. but i'll probably just get the blue one then since i like that one too

edit - alright i just placed my second order from invs yeeeee
June 17, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
MrSFC

Mr. F/22, they said they have some shortsleeve oxfords in medium. Like 1 left of each color, henleys they're sold out !

does aristocrats have henleys or oxfords in medium up, i might be there today
June 17, 2010 @ 07:46 PM
MrSFC

Mr. in space, thanks! We hope you enjoy it!

i blew it lol i overlooked the fact that it was a limited release and now there aren't any medium red oxfords. but i'll probably just get the blue one then since i like that one too

edit - alright i just placed my second order from invs yeeeee
June 17, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
MrSFC

For everyone that has been waiting we will be posting a new photoshoot tonight for the lightweight hoodies!!!
June 17, 2010 @ 07:53 PM
theh00d

Nice, I saw the preview on twitter.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

June 17, 2010 @ 07:54 PM
Eddy.

do u guys still have the red oxford in a L at the invs store?
June 18, 2010 @ 12:04 AM
MrSFC

Mr. Eddy T, INVS still has a large in red! smile

do u guys still have the red oxford in a L at the invs store?
June 18, 2010 @ 12:04 AM
MrSFC

BLOG UPDATE: Summer Looks

www.mrsfc.com/blog

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.