March 31, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
MISTUHxPYRO

lol how can you tell which orders come from HB?

Should I put my HB id or something in the order? Haha
March 31, 2010 @ 08:35 PM
MISTUHxPYRO

Aristocrats in San Jose, CA still got henleys left for those looking. They also do phone orders. Just got myself another set smile

What they have left:

Grey - Large, X-large
Navy - Med x2, Large x2, X-large
Red - X-Large

Aristocrats

but I want free stufff, ahaha. I like that gold money clip.
March 31, 2010 @ 09:24 PM
GOLDENi

Haha the money clip is dope, actually I haven't even opened mine yet.
Funny thing is, I don't really ever carry cash on me, almost always use the plastic.
March 31, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

noooo i was just in san jose a few days ago, didn't know where aristocrats was though. lol oh well maybe next time ill check it out and/or invs in sf
April 1, 2010 @ 04:06 AM
trungtao

Thanks Sonny smile There's gonna be more colors soon! cool

Aristocrats in San Jose, CA still got henleys left for those looking. They also do phone orders. Just got myself another set smile

What they have left:

Grey - Large, X-large
Navy - Med x2, Large x2, X-large
Red - X-Large

Aristocrats
April 1, 2010 @ 04:09 AM
MrSFC

in space, they're in Japantown on 4th St and Jackson! Checkout their blog.

noooo i was just in san jose a few days ago, didn't know where aristocrats was though. lol oh well maybe next time ill check it out and/or invs in sf
April 1, 2010 @ 04:10 AM
MrSFC

500sd, thank you! As stated before pre-orders are April 16th. The response has been getting crazier and crazier. Remember to anyone who wants a varsity were not making another one til mid or late next year.

Whaatt those jackets look so tight, im down to cop
April 1, 2010 @ 04:12 AM
MrSFC

The oxford is great! Wait til you guys see what we have planned for our oxfords in winter it is going to blow your guys mind. Nothing like this has been done in our price range before. &)

Oxford is looking very nice. Keep me posted!
April 1, 2010 @ 04:14 AM
MrSFC

xclusiv, awesome! We love the Netherlands. Love the Dutch women

DAMN that new varsity jacket looks sick..
be ready to ship one to the netherlands when it comes out =)
April 1, 2010 @ 04:45 AM
MISTUHxPYRO

Haha the money clip is dope, actually I haven't even opened mine yet.
Funny thing is, I don't really ever carry cash on me, almost always use the plastic.

Can I has? smile
April 1, 2010 @ 01:02 PM
INVS

Can I has? smile

Mr. Pyro I will make sure you get a money clip in you next order and to make it easier for us to know you are a hb member put your hb name in the paypal comments along with the item, color, quantity and size.
April 1, 2010 @ 01:18 PM
eighty-one

Just received my henleys last night and they are great! The fit is great and the material is super soft. I got a free extra tee too, would of loved to get a money clip though. You guys truly have great customer service! I can't wait till you start coming out with more quality products!
April 1, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
tomoffin

fkkkkkk. cant wait for my henleys to arrive. I've been checking the process of the delivery with tracking code constantly. hopefully they'll arrive early next week!
April 1, 2010 @ 02:42 PM
GOLDENi

Sonny picked up a red one in M for me from Aristocrats, since they sold out in the online store. Thanks Sonny!

Anyways, yeah you think you guys can just refund the money I sent for the red henley before you guys sold out? Thanks!
I'll definitely be pickin' up a few more when you guys re-stock, can't wait!
April 1, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
INVS

Sonny picked up a red one in M for me from Aristocrats, since they sold out in the online store. Thanks Sonny!

Anyways, yeah you think you guys can just refund the money I sent for the red henley before you guys sold out? Thanks!
I'll definitely be pickin' up a few more when you guys re-stock, can't wait!

I am glad everyone is getting their order and mr. tomoffin I hope they come sooner!

Mr. Pure genius sorry about the delay in refund I will send back paypal today and will take care of you for sure on next order since you prob had to spend a little more just remind me please.
April 1, 2010 @ 04:55 PM
GOLDENi

Thanks guys, like I & many said you guys when it comes to customer service is top notch!
April 2, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
MrSFC

Customer service is important to us! Why would anyone give their hard earned money to a company that treats them like doodoo confused

Thanks guys, like I & many said you guys when it comes to customer service is top notch!
April 2, 2010 @ 11:03 PM
chex

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]I have an idea for a new colorway on the henley:[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]EVERGREEN
Whatchu think?[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
April 2, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
TStyles

definitely need a white and a black one also. maybe a lighter blue.
April 2, 2010 @ 11:37 PM
MrSFC

A white and black one will definitely be done. I always liked light blue but for some reason some people don't like that color... We will end up doing it anyways lol. Eventually we will run through all the colors smile thanks for the suggestions guys we love to get feedback from everyone.
April 3, 2010 @ 01:10 AM
5th Column

Wearing the hell out of my henleys, butter.

http://shop.thefivecolumns.com http://5th-column.tumblr.com/ Instagram: @_5thcolumn_ Twitter @_5thcolumn_

April 3, 2010 @ 02:19 AM
dsbao

Waiting for a heathered yellow henley myself...

Also, when were the denim jacket/chinos supposed to drop again? Those being held off for a few months?
April 3, 2010 @ 03:37 AM
brokelyn

word, looking forward to seeing the chinos. and hurray for new colors on henleys!
April 3, 2010 @ 08:31 AM
alex.

fkkkkkk. cant wait for my henleys to arrive. I've been checking the process of the delivery with tracking code constantly. hopefully they'll arrive early next week!

this.^
April 3, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
Wishez.

your gonna love it alex. I only have the one I won and Ive worn it twice already and my ol lady says she is gonna steal it and wear it herself. lol
April 3, 2010 @ 11:18 AM
GOLDENi

Haha yeah, you're gonna love it. My red one is coming today, thanks again Sonny.

But bad news, I think I will have to pass on the Varsity sad. I need to find another job first. This sucks.
I'll definitely grab the button-down though.

Just received my red one & damn, I must say that the red is def. my favorite, the color is on point!
April 3, 2010 @ 11:45 AM
modernART

very satisfied with my red and gray henley.

to the INVS/MR team: have you guys considered releasing the henley in more colors? (notably: light blue, green, lavender, BLACK, striped black/white). just something to think about smile

Just received my red one & damn, I must say that the red is def. my favorite, the color is on point!

yeah, the red is definitely my favorite. good for the spring/summer season. what i like is that it's not a "true" red, if that makes sense. it's kind of borderline red and salmon. i ended up wearing mine with slim-fit khaki shorts (cut up from Levis 511 slim fit khakis) and some sperry boat shoes.
April 3, 2010 @ 12:50 PM
Alicks

Just ordered a red and blue henley looks fetch, just wondering if there is tracking on international orders
April 3, 2010 @ 02:32 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

now i cant really decide between the varsity and the new leather jacket... i mean i have the money for the varsity but im thinking i might need to hold onto it for a while and then buy the leather jacket (still dope) in the fall and the next varsity next year. hmmm

btw how much is the leather jacket gonna be if it's got a price right now? 200 like the varsity?
April 3, 2010 @ 03:26 PM
MrSFC

modernART, sounds like a great fit! Post a fit pic if you so desire smile We will be running through all the colors eventually!

very satisfied with my red and gray henley.

to the INVS/MR team: have you guys considered releasing the henley in more colors? (notably: light blue, green, lavender, BLACK, striped black/white). just something to think about smile

yeah, the red is definitely my favorite. good for the spring/summer season. what i like is that it's not a "true" red, if that makes sense. it's kind of borderline red and salmon. i ended up wearing mine with slim-fit khaki shorts (cut up from Levis 511 slim fit khakis) and some sperry boat shoes.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.