[Mister (Mr.)] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

December 13, 2010 @ 03:43:57
i think with it means is that if you wash or dry clean you wont lose the nanosphere treatment because it is a permanent process...the technology is mainly for liquid and oil based stuff while dirt and stuff will still get on the jacket but you can also wash it and it wont affect the water resistant property. smoething like that.

i heard that when you do wash it the fabric goes back to it orginal state which actually makes the technology orginal again.

Such a great idea, but has the process been implemented on a widespread/mass-production level? Maybe like a line of ties or something like the test in the video? Despite if it is or not, kudos on getting behind such a ingenious invention so early on -- and I mean early on because I know I could mention Nanosphere to 25 people and they'd have no idea.
December 13, 2010 @ 05:02:27
we will be using 12-13 oz for the belts but also have 10-11 oz belts as well.

we say 12-13 oz because depending on which part of the hide we used to cut the belt from their is a variation in thickness but to the naked eye you can't tell. also after stripping some of the "fuzz" from the back of the leather it takes away from the thickness

we will be using vegetable tanned leathers on all of our accessories since we love how each peice will age with the owner. black and mahogany colors are dope but we will prob have those colors later.

When will the belts be available?
December 13, 2010 @ 11:25:37
Keep up the great work fellas!
December 13, 2010 @ 11:25:44
leather
always appreciate freshness, the game is too banal when Mr is absent.

what other leather goods are in the works?

is the "finisher" jacket the new year's release?
December 13, 2010 @ 14:35:41
^ Yes sir the "finisher" is the new years anniversary release previously known as the "starter jacket"

Lets wish 2011 a good year for Mister smokeyface
doubt they'll need it though cause they're killing the game.
December 13, 2010 @ 14:39:12
whats the sizing for 132lbs 5ft 8in for that jacket if you guys already know?
for a fit look.

i take it these are meant to fit short?right
December 13, 2010 @ 15:53:07

Inactive User

whats the sizing for 132lbs 5ft 8in for that jacket if you guys already know?
for a fit look.

i take it these are meant to fit short?right

That style of jacket I would assume is intended to fit on the shorter side. Maybe an inch below your belt, but not restricting since it seems like a nice technical shell.

I'll let the Mister guys confirm 100% though haha
December 13, 2010 @ 23:30:44
lol i thought i had an idea, but i realized that the game hasnt been released yet.

edit: just a guess but homefront?

i dont think it is homefront.
December 13, 2010 @ 23:33:40
Such a great idea, but has the process been implemented on a widespread/mass-production level? Maybe like a line of ties or something like the test in the video? Despite if it is or not, kudos on getting behind such a ingenious invention so early on -- and I mean early on because I know I could mention Nanosphere to 25 people and they'd have no idea.

i am not sure how widespread nanosphere is but i know a handfull of brands are using this technology, i am pretty new to nanoshpere a well.
December 13, 2010 @ 23:35:16
When will the belts be available?

yo mr. t we are hoping to release some of the leather goods in january!
December 13, 2010 @ 23:37:46
Keep up the great work fellas!

thanks! we are doing our best mr. j*s
December 13, 2010 @ 23:42:23
always appreciate freshness, the game is too banal when Mr is absent.

what other leather goods are in the works?

is the "finisher" jacket the new year's release?

haha thanks mr. cfm you always been there with us!

we will first release 12 to 13 oz belts (prob custom made for each person) and also a couple of bracelet. then we will drop card cases and check book holder or billfolds.

yup thehood is right the finisher jacket is our 2011 first release...can't wait to start the presales for that!!!! it is a 3 way cllab with our fam imperium and dearly departed!!! starting th new year off right!!!
December 13, 2010 @ 23:47:36
That style of jacket I would assume is intended to fit on the shorter side. Maybe an inch below your belt, but not restricting since it seems like a nice technical shell.

I'll let the Mister guys confirm 100% though haha

thanks for helping sonny...the intended fit or purpose is for staying dry during the cold season so people are going to layer when it gets cold so it is good too have some room for that but i dont think people want the fitted look for this either...but the length is about an inch or two from the belt but the split duck tail on the back adds like 2 more inches
December 14, 2010 @ 01:16:24

Inactive User

I'm gonna buy the jacket and just wear it as a shell over whatever clothes I have on when its raining or expecting to rain. I actually think I'll use it a lot for hiking/camping too.

Now that I think about it the jacket would be a dope cycling jacket because of the pocket design and nanosphere... Hyped myself up, fuck haha. Date and preorders?
December 14, 2010 @ 01:54:29
i cannot wait for the new leather goods!!!
December 14, 2010 @ 02:36:36
I'm gonna buy the jacket and just wear it as a shell over whatever clothes I have on when its raining or expecting to rain. I actually think I'll use it a lot for hiking/camping too.

Now that I think about it the jacket would be a dope cycling jacket because of the pocket design and nanosphere... Hyped myself up, fuck haha. Date and preorders?
lemme know what size you plan on getting, because I'm always one size below yours
December 14, 2010 @ 16:34:15
Presale for Mister x Endless Ammo Start Today
Sorry for late post but we will start the prorder today till the 17th for the official date release. To all of our customers we will offer a 12% discout for preorders.

These are super limited on sizing only 30 made.

The jacket is called the "Alert Jacket"

*Weather Protection Provided by Schoeller Nanosphere Fleece Lined Soft Shell Fabric
*Kangaroo Cargo F-Stop Pockets.
*Inner Facing Napolean Pocket is Single Hand/Silent Operable
*Neck Closure/Wire Retention Strap When Buttoned to Inner Hood
*Split Duck Tail with Draw String
*Elbow Reinforcement
*Recessed 2x2 Ribbing at Wrist
*Perforated Airflow Armpits

December 14, 2010 @ 17:16:57
we will first release 12 to 13 oz belts (prob custom made for each person) and also a couple of bracelet. then we will drop card cases and check book holder or billfolds.

Slim cardholder wallets? If so, then I will NEED one...
December 14, 2010 @ 17:43:12
Wow, how much?

I already have enough jackets and I shouldn't be buying this, but wow I'm very tempted.
December 14, 2010 @ 19:03:37
I got a Size Small in the vest, should I get a small in this jacket too?
December 14, 2010 @ 19:59:41
Slim cardholder wallets? If so, then I will NEED one...

yo mr. bao we will have 2-3 styles in the slim card holders 1)standard with acess on top and slots on both sides 2)one that folds open with a slot on each side 3) open with a zipper??? maybe???
December 14, 2010 @ 20:01:16
Wow, how much?

I already have enough jackets and I shouldn't be buying this, but wow I'm very tempted.

yo mr.odb they are $170 retail but preorders will be $150 till the 17th!
December 14, 2010 @ 20:02:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
I got a Size Small in the vest, should I get a small in this jacket too?

yo iggy...whats your height, weight and build? pm me if you want
December 14, 2010 @ 20:05:45
Sleeves look long & sleeve opening seems wide on the model in the first pic. Can we get measurements?
December 14, 2010 @ 21:15:51
Is there measurements for the Mister x Endless Ammo jacket?
December 15, 2010 @ 00:12:53
Was there any more pics of the duffle? And when is it suppose to drop...
December 15, 2010 @ 03:02:54
Sleeves look long & sleeve opening seems wide on the model in the first pic. Can we get measurements?

yo mr. wolnevik the sleeves you can roll back if you want and will expose the cuff ribbing which will shorten the look but this is for covering the ribbing for the rain while keeping the ribbing for structure.

measurements will be posted tomorrow.
December 15, 2010 @ 03:04:11
Was there any more pics of the duffle? And when is it suppose to drop...

no more new pictures of duffle, we are trying to have this early next year but it is still a maybe production is back up but i still have my fingers crossed.
December 15, 2010 @ 12:50:35
That jacket looks ill, Tom & Co keep coming thru with premium product. smokeyface
December 15, 2010 @ 16:32:00
for the leather drop...will there be actual wallets, or just cardholders?

someone mentioned the duffle, any updates on the peacoat?

and i don't mean to sound like a broken record, but any information on new raglans?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x