December 12, 2010 @ 06:13 AM
fatbro

still lookin for a down vest in medium, get at me!
December 12, 2010 @ 03:36 PM

Inactive

I'm a little late (been a busy month), but here's some pics from twitter. Everything is looking great. Any price points for the Endless Ammo x MRSFC jacket?

December 12, 2010 @ 03:40 PM
zeezyo

Wow. Belt, varsity and jacket. Killing my wallet Mr.

dont worry. i wont be surprised if they made a wallet too.

and that endless ammo is looking dope cool

X

December 12, 2010 @ 03:43 PM

Inactive

For those of you not familiar wit the Nanosphere technology. It's very cool permanent finish on textiles. Check these vids out. This is why I'm so excited for the jacket.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZMiJBrA2NE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOww5EwqN1Y&feature=related
December 12, 2010 @ 05:51 PM
wolnevik

is the mr x endless ammo jacket going to be similar to this store.invisiblestripes.com/endlessammorangehoodieblack-1-1-1.aspx
December 12, 2010 @ 07:19 PM
nevernotgully

For those of you not familiar wit the Nanosphere technology. It's very cool permanent finish on textiles. Check these vids out. This is why I'm so excited for the jacket.

this is truly ill. but did he say it is wash/dry cleaning resistant meaning it can never get dirty?
December 12, 2010 @ 07:34 PM
da_415_native

What kind of leather is the belt? How many ounces?
December 12, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
GOLDENi

The Endless Ammo Jacket is fucking sick!! Price?
December 12, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
Scotty

Damn it, someone sell a Vest in a L... I know someone bought the wrong size and needs to sell it... hahaha
December 12, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
tomoffin

YES, a belt! Been looking for a new one smile
December 13, 2010 @ 12:22 AM
ORNGandBLVCK

been needing a snazzy belt. this will do the trick.
December 13, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
F/22

i know ive been cuttin out on alot of drops but damn i need that jacket, gotta save.
December 13, 2010 @ 01:31 AM
MrSFC

from the pictures i think i might have an idea of what the game is lol. jacket looks dope too

yo mr. e what game do you think it is?
December 13, 2010 @ 01:38 AM
MrSFC

both jackets look nice, can't wait for full pics.
Any preorder dates for either/both jackets & pricing?

thanks mr. w...full pictures coming soon! real soon!! the price will be $170 with a 12% discount for pre-orders which comes out to $150 and preorder will start as soon as we have product shots and full details.
December 13, 2010 @ 01:40 AM
MrSFC

hadnt been to the page in a bit since things seemed to only trickle in

jacket looks beyond legit

teaser was too little of a tease though

and a belt too.

i know where my xmas money is headed

yo mr. cfm it has been a while since some update but we have been working hard to get some freshness to the line.
December 13, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
MrSFC

thanks for posting this sonny! it let's people know more about the nanosphere technology!!! i am glad you posted this for all of us!

where have you been bromontanna?
December 13, 2010 @ 01:47 AM
MrSFC

is the mr x endless ammo jacket going to be similar to this store.invisiblestripes.com/endlessammorangehoodieblack-1-1-1.aspx

i would say yes and no mr. w

yes because it is the same fabric and fit

no because we add a velcro patch so patches can be removed (you will get 2 patches), add eyelet vents to the armpit, tails in the back, draw string around the waist, elbow patches, zippers to the chest pocket and zippers to the f-stop pockets for side access.
December 13, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
MrSFC

this is truly ill. but did he say it is wash/dry cleaning resistant meaning it can never get dirty?

i think with it means is that if you wash or dry clean you wont lose the nanosphere treatment because it is a permanent process...the technology is mainly for liquid and oil based stuff while dirt and stuff will still get on the jacket but you can also wash it and it wont affect the water resistant property. smoething like that.

i heard that when you do wash it the fabric goes back to it orginal state which actually makes the technology orginal again.
December 13, 2010 @ 02:00 AM
MrSFC

What kind of leather is the belt? How many ounces?

we will be using 12-13 oz for the belts but also have 10-11 oz belts as well.

we say 12-13 oz because depending on which part of the hide we used to cut the belt from their is a variation in thickness but to the naked eye you can't tell. also after stripping some of the "fuzz" from the back of the leather it takes away from the thickness

we will be using vegetable tanned leathers on all of our accessories since we love how each peice will age with the owner. black and mahogany colors are dope but we will prob have those colors later.
December 13, 2010 @ 02:02 AM
MrSFC

i know ive been cuttin out on alot of drops but damn i need that jacket, gotta save.

all good, glad you found a piece you like!
December 13, 2010 @ 02:51 AM
Eddy.

yo mr. e what game do you think it is?

lol i thought i had an idea, but i realized that the game hasnt been released yet.

edit: just a guess but homefront?
December 13, 2010 @ 03:32 AM
Kowane

thanks mr. w...full pictures coming soon! real soon!! the price will be $170 with a 12% discount for pre-orders which comes out to $150 and preorder will start as soon as we have product shots and full details.

Awesomee. I got my funds all ready for the next dropp. I ain't flaking out on the jacket forsuree.
December 13, 2010 @ 03:43 AM
nevernotgully

i think with it means is that if you wash or dry clean you wont lose the nanosphere treatment because it is a permanent process...the technology is mainly for liquid and oil based stuff while dirt and stuff will still get on the jacket but you can also wash it and it wont affect the water resistant property. smoething like that.

i heard that when you do wash it the fabric goes back to it orginal state which actually makes the technology orginal again.

Such a great idea, but has the process been implemented on a widespread/mass-production level? Maybe like a line of ties or something like the test in the video? Despite if it is or not, kudos on getting behind such a ingenious invention so early on -- and I mean early on because I know I could mention Nanosphere to 25 people and they'd have no idea.
December 13, 2010 @ 05:02 AM
tomoffin

we will be using 12-13 oz for the belts but also have 10-11 oz belts as well.

we say 12-13 oz because depending on which part of the hide we used to cut the belt from their is a variation in thickness but to the naked eye you can't tell. also after stripping some of the "fuzz" from the back of the leather it takes away from the thickness

we will be using vegetable tanned leathers on all of our accessories since we love how each peice will age with the owner. black and mahogany colors are dope but we will prob have those colors later.

When will the belts be available?
December 13, 2010 @ 11:25 AM
J*star

Keep up the great work fellas!
December 13, 2010 @ 11:25 AM
cantfade_me

leather
always appreciate freshness, the game is too banal when Mr is absent.

what other leather goods are in the works?

is the "finisher" jacket the new year's release?
December 13, 2010 @ 02:35 PM
theh00d

^ Yes sir the "finisher" is the new years anniversary release previously known as the "starter jacket"

Lets wish 2011 a good year for Mister cool
doubt they'll need it though cause they're killing the game.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

December 13, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
F/22

whats the sizing for 132lbs 5ft 8in for that jacket if you guys already know?
for a fit look.

i take it these are meant to fit short?right
December 13, 2010 @ 03:53 PM

Inactive

whats the sizing for 132lbs 5ft 8in for that jacket if you guys already know?
for a fit look.

i take it these are meant to fit short?right

That style of jacket I would assume is intended to fit on the shorter side. Maybe an inch below your belt, but not restricting since it seems like a nice technical shell.

I'll let the Mister guys confirm 100% though haha
December 13, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
MrSFC

lol i thought i had an idea, but i realized that the game hasnt been released yet.

edit: just a guess but homefront?

i dont think it is homefront.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.