Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 3, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
BP_ALL DAY

Here's a new brand out of Los Angeles, Ca and making a major push into the marketplace. Below you'll find some info about the brand and pictures of there new Spring 2010 season. So check it out and let me know what you think.

ROYAL PROSPECTS:
BASED OUT OF LOS ANGELES ROYAL PROSPECTS IS CLOTHING BRAND THAT SHOWS DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF LIFE. OUR CREATIVITY COMES FROM A HARD WORKING ETHIC AND PLEASING AT THE SAME TIME. OUR GOAL IS TO DIRECTLY SET THE STAPLE FOR THE PROSPECTS WHO STRIVE TO ACHIEVE THERE BEST NO MATTER WHERE THEY COME FROM. THE AMBITION,THE HUSTLE,THE STRUGGLE IS WHAT WE ARE BUILT FROM WE ALL COME FROM THE BOTTOM TO REACH THAT TOP "FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING" IS OUR MOTTO AND WE NEVER FORGET WERE WE COME FROM.

Here's some shots of the new Spring 2010 line:

For more information about the brand check them out at:

www.royalprospects.com
www.facebook.com/royalprospects
twitter.com/royalprospects
www.myspace.com/royalprospects
May 3, 2010 @ 11:25 PM
GOLDENi

Fitteds are dope. You should make one with the bear & the big glasses. Really like the ROYAL fitted, you got potential. Keep it up!
May 4, 2010 @ 02:28 PM
apocalypse

ive been searchin and where or how do ya'll get ya own pendants made like the one u got of the bear. dope as hell
May 4, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
BP_ALL DAY

ive been searchin and where or how do ya'll get ya own pendants made like the one u got of the bear. dope as hell

try goodwood's site
May 13, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
BP_ALL DAY

Here's the Royal Prospects x U-N-I Collab. for more info go to www.royalprospects.com

May 15, 2010 @ 02:30 AM
randomtw

dope brand, do they use AAA for their shirts? are those fitted new eras?
May 16, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
Tyler

i doubt the fitteds are new eras but I actually am feeling the release a lot! It's very consistent and as previously stated the bear & glasses design is quite dope if i do say so myself. reminiscent of Kanye's 'Graduation', but very cool none the less.

Tyler, The Fucking Hater My brand: WOODER www.woodersupply.com

May 16, 2010 @ 07:19 AM
BP_ALL DAY

dope brand, do they use AAA for their shirts? are those fitted new eras?

Yes they do use AAA and the final production fitted will be New Era
May 21, 2010 @ 07:20 PM
BP_ALL DAY

Here's the entire Spring 2010 Collection....Available right now at www.royalprospects.com

LADIES:

SKATE:

RP:

PROSPECTS:

PEEP SHOW:

OSO:

MALICE:

HATUS:

GRIZZ:

ARMED:

TAKEOVER:
May 22, 2010 @ 01:10 AM
JuanBeesknees

Brand Lacks Creativity sad , All this has been done before in streetwear.
May 22, 2010 @ 03:57 AM
cardinal6

this isn't bashing, just critiquing

curious to what your concept is cuz i see similar elements/ideas from brands like tits, ludwig, rebel 8, diamond, kanye west...each shirt has a different feel, and from a buyers standpoint, is a bit inconsistent
May 22, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
birdyman18

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

May 25, 2010 @ 10:15 AM
BP_ALL DAY

this isn't bashing, just critiquing

curious to what your concept is cuz i see similar elements/ideas from brands like tits, ludwig, rebel 8, diamond, kanye west...each shirt has a different feel, and from a buyers standpoint, is a bit inconsistent

Well the brand is super new and just dabbling in fun graphics. I agree with you to an extent, but there aint too much different you can do in streetwear cause everything has been done. The consistency will come has the brand grows and they find a their lane. This is just the beginning and its not a bad start overall in my opinion.
June 6, 2010 @ 05:37 PM
BP_ALL DAY

The new Summer season is looking good...stay tuned!
June 17, 2010 @ 05:02 PM
fatpat

Really Love the DeathSkate tee some of the stuff reminds me of Diamond Supply i don't know if that was on purpose or not but the stuff looks good

Karmaloop Rep Code: PublicNuisance. Twitter @worstofpat

June 17, 2010 @ 07:15 PM
BP_ALL DAY

Really Love the DeathSkate tee some of the stuff reminds me of Diamond Supply i don't know if that was on purpose or not but the stuff looks good

Yea it wasnt on purpose but I can see the similarities. Check out all the new Spring/Summer on the site www.royalprospects.com
June 20, 2010 @ 09:27 AM
BP_ALL DAY

Here's a couple of tees that the crew have been working on for the Summer drop and might or might not make the cut. Let me know what you think!

Please login first to reply.