[Supreme] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 30, 2010 @ 13:32
Universal X Supreme available @ Supreme LA.
Sep 30, 2010 @ 14:14
anyone know how the supreme x umbro soccer jerseys fit?
Sep 30, 2010 @ 14:45
the black ones are kinda solid but they do like court forces but i bet hype will be through the roof once the drop date nears(everybody said the same thing about the bruins...kanye shrug)
edit:kinda feeling the universal collab, anybody cop the creture pullover, i remember seeing that shit on amc last halloween, dope movie for the 40-50s', see how the fit feels
Sep 30, 2010 @ 14:50
I wish I could cop The creatre hoodie from the universal monsters set, but all that shit is out of my price range.
Sep 30, 2010 @ 17:44

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

Sep 30, 2010 @ 17:45
copped small this drop.
just the notebook.
i wonder if its a real moleskin or like most supreme accessories just a knockoff?
Sep 30, 2010 @ 18:43
so my package just got shipped back to supreme because i wasnt here for the week. anyone know if theyll ship it back to me again?
Sep 30, 2010 @ 21:53
so my package just got shipped back to supreme because i wasnt here for the week. anyone know if theyll ship it back to me again?

eeeww tough breakblinkyeyes
Sep 30, 2010 @ 22:05
i wasn gon buy the universal monster tee until i saw it was in the $70s.

SMH. thought it was gon be in the $30s
Sep 30, 2010 @ 22:24
I wish I could cop The creatre hoodie from the universal monsters set, but all that shit is out of my price range.

debated copping since the price is crazy, but i went ahead and copped the creature hoodie in grey, i think it's clean(a little expensive) but i really liked the flick so whateves
edit:glad people arent beasting like the mickey billboard or kermit shit just because it had a big "supreme"plastered across it to make it "heat",flame all u want i still got more paper then u and it's not from daddy and mommy...bwahahahaha>smh
Sep 30, 2010 @ 23:13
dat bestbuy money haters ganna hate smokeyface

also the nike sb collab is pretty ill imo

got a retro basketball steeze to it

prob ganna cawp blue or black
Oct 01, 2010 @ 02:59
debated copping since the price is crazy, but i went ahead and copped the creature hoodie in grey, i think it's clean(a little expensive) but i really liked the flick so whateves
edit:glad people arent beasting like the mickey billboard or kermit shit just because it had a big "supreme"plastered across it to make it "heat",flame all u want i still got more paper then u and it's not from daddy and mommy...bwahahahaha>smh

since when is $148 retail for a supreme hoody "crazy"? whats that ten dollars more than usual?

------------------------------

Oct 01, 2010 @ 04:46
This one doesn't have "Supreme" on it to justify the price.
Oct 01, 2010 @ 05:32
macys and motion logo reissues is one thing but recycling the dot shirt from like 4 years ago? wtf?
Oct 01, 2010 @ 07:24
not really feeling the concept or execution with universal/monster collab.
Oct 01, 2010 @ 20:59
Have they released box logo hoodies/shirts this season yet?
Oct 01, 2010 @ 21:15
since when is $148 retail for a supreme hoody "crazy"? whats that ten dollars more than usual?

for image licensing
Oct 02, 2010 @ 03:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
i wasn gon buy the universal monster tee until i saw it was in the $70s.

SMH. thought it was gon be in the $30s

it's not a standard tee, more of a jersey like the football v neck

Melo Gang All Day

Oct 02, 2010 @ 13:27
not really feeling the concept or execution with universal/monster collab.

to each their own, it's warm and i like it just because it didnt have a big ass supreme across it,
edit:i just like the more subtle things from this brand, but like the mickey collab, i didnt like it because it was just a hoodie with a big ass supreme across it, that's execution...smh, once again to each their on, it only takes one person to be seen or wear it and people will star beasting, i.e. the varsity sweat, nobody was feeling that from this season and i and one other copped and i saw this thread blow the fuck up over..bwhahahahaha>smh
Oct 02, 2010 @ 18:49
lol but the mickey collab with be nothing without the supreme

they sell that stuff everywhere like disneyland and stuff though
Oct 03, 2010 @ 03:38
Does anyone know if the chinos are slimmer than the workpants from this season? Or are the workpants slimmer?

Thanks
Oct 03, 2010 @ 13:10
anyone knows where to get supreme merch other than the official webstore?
i just moved to asia and i cant get my hands on f/w 10 stuff...
Oct 03, 2010 @ 13:16
Depending on where in Asia u live they have acouple of shops, go to the website and click on stores, there are also acouple of online stores if u like paying rape prices

Oct 03, 2010 @ 17:30
anyone knows where to get supreme merch other than the official webstore?
i just moved to asia and i cant get my hands on f/w 10 stuff...

The shop in Tokyo is pretty tight if you can make it. Just don't try to take pics, they shut me down. Also there's always crashstreet.com. High mark-up but they get most of the stuff.
Oct 03, 2010 @ 18:42
Does anyone know if the chinos are slimmer than the workpants from this season? Or are the workpants slimmer?

Thanks

chino's are slimmer

Melo Gang All Day

Oct 03, 2010 @ 21:23
anyone know if the fuck all y'all beanie actually has fuck all y'all on it? Like the cap?
Oct 04, 2010 @ 14:46
got my stuff on friday tongueface

Oct 04, 2010 @ 21:44
Anyone else excited for the John Baldessari for Supreme deck collection?
Oct 05, 2010 @ 05:57
got my stuff on friday tongueface

looking good mate
Oct 06, 2010 @ 11:43
Does anyone know how often they update with new products?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0