FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 16, 2010 @ 06:03 PM
lucky

didnt see one

anyone of any small or medium flannels/beanies they want to sell?

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

January 22, 2010 @ 04:33 PM
lucky

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

February 20, 2010 @ 03:57 AM
Yom

www.nagoyayom.com

February 20, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
scitsilyts

thanks for that, yom. the parasmock looks great. unfortunately, i need to take a break on outerwear for a while.

also, are the new catalogs in shops yet?

and for those interested, i've got a good bit of older wtaps up for sale at stylisticsspace.blogspot.com (updated fairly often)
February 20, 2010 @ 07:54 PM
chunkywill25

Stylistics or Yom- do you know how much the black and white button up goes for? I need a proxy haha
February 20, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
Yom

thanks for that, yom. the parasmock looks great. unfortunately, i need to take a break on outerwear for a while.

also, are the new catalogs in shops yet?

and for those interested, i've got a good bit of older wtaps up for sale at stylisticsspace.blogspot.com (updated fairly often)

yeah, catalogues are in hoods etc now and the collection launches this Saturday.

agreed on the parasmock, but its gonna get warmer here soon (hopefully anyway lol the wind in Nagoya sucks) so i also really shouldnt be buying more outer lol

there are some very nice khakis and a really nice DUDE shirt (bowling) coming out that i might grab.

this seasons trash disappoints though but i guess the price reflects the lack of customisation (¥37,800)

www.nagoyayom.com

February 20, 2010 @ 08:10 PM
Yom

Stylistics or Yom- do you know how much the black and white button up goes for? I need a proxy haha

u mean this one?

retail is ¥15,750 but it says in the cat that it comes in navy, purple or red which is odd cos that deffo looks black?

www.nagoyayom.com

February 20, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
chunkywill25

aww. i need it in black and white. i want something similar to the one chard wore on 5d a few days ago. thanks for the price info yom
February 21, 2010 @ 06:34 AM
scitsilyts

yeah, catalogues are in hoods etc now and the collection launches this Saturday.

agreed on the parasmock, but its gonna get warmer here soon (hopefully anyway lol the wind in Nagoya sucks) so i also really shouldnt be buying more outer lol

there are some very nice khakis and a really nice DUDE shirt (bowling) coming out that i might grab.

this seasons trash disappoints though but i guess the price reflects the lack of customisation (¥37,800)

i didn't get a good chance to check out the whole line yet as i had to run off to work but i'll scoop the catalog tomorrow.
sendai still has a bit of cold weather ahead of us...but not enough to justify another jacket on the rack. i'll wait for the parasmock to hit yahoo next year.
February 21, 2010 @ 08:34 AM
gittoes

Been looking for BDU pants. Where Can I find them?
February 21, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
scitsilyts

what size/color?
retail price/foreign mark-up is pretty rediculous...best bet is ebay or i sometimes put bdus up on my blog as well. let me know what size/color and i'll keep an eye out at the shops.
February 21, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
chunkywill25

ebay is definitely your best bet. just keep looking on ebay every once in a while. does anyone know the going rate of yellow parasmocks these days?
February 21, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
Yom

stylistics

where do u cop most of your stuff?

Yahoo or do u have a store u hit up?

I have a local store here called "American Casual" lol that stocks loads of second hand wtaps/nbhd/bape etc etc

Its part of the Komehyo company thats based in Osu. Ive found some really cheap things there (FBTs for Y6,000 prob my best deal).

I wanna hit up PXmegastore when im next in Tokyo as well.

www.nagoyayom.com

February 21, 2010 @ 11:45 PM
Ledger

PX isn't worth it if you're looking for bargains. Their prices are generally better than resell on eBay and forums but it's nothing amazing, they've just got some amazing pieces.
February 21, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
Yom

PX isn't worth it if you're looking for bargains. Their prices are generally better than resell on eBay and forums but it's nothing amazing, they've just got some amazing pieces.

i check their website regularly but id imagine they have stock that isnt on there in store?

the prices do seem to be a bit hit and miss, but its like that in most used clothes stores here.

www.nagoyayom.com

February 22, 2010 @ 12:41 AM
OneEyeWilly

yom what do you do for a living to be living in japan gettting shitloads of bape and wtaps and how do i acquire that same job title as soon as possible
February 22, 2010 @ 12:51 AM
Yom

lol

I live here with my wife who is Japanese and unsurprisingly im an English Teacher

I teach at a Junior High School as an AET (Assistant English Teacher)

The money is pretty good but not amazing and there are periods of no work where I dont get paid but i have private students to make up there. The work is also really really easy imo. monday to friday, 8:30 - 4:15 and i teach about 20 lessons a week

I also, as mentioned before, have access to loads of used stores selling stuff really cheap smile plus easy access to Yahoo Japan.

all the bape ts i bought last year cost me less than Y3000 each

www.nagoyayom.com

February 22, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
Ledger

i check their website regularly but id imagine they have stock that isnt on there in store?

the prices do seem to be a bit hit and miss, but its like that in most used clothes stores here.

Yeah, the stock isn't always there which is annoying, luckily enough they were cool and shipped to my hotel cool

Didn't see any of the Vis shoes, infact the main PX store has no shoes there. There still are bargains and rare items there, just gotta look carefully.
February 22, 2010 @ 03:30 AM
scitsilyts

some gear comes from yahoo auctions, but a lot of my time is spent hitting up shops (second street, mandaishoten (amazing 'otaku' shop with about four shops in the area), and a handful of other smaller shops around town. my days off don't mix with most of my friends' or even my girl's so i just end up making the rounds on most of my days off.

px is a good spot, but so much of the good stuff just gets picked over when they upload it to the site. the shops are worth hitting up for the experience but you end up just digging through the racks for hours in hopes of finding a gem or two that didn't get sold online. best bet is to just check the site daily and call them up if there is something you'd like. the good thing is you can sometimes get them to call the seller and ask them to drop prices.
February 22, 2010 @ 03:42 AM
Third Eye Jedi

I envy you fuckers living in JP.sad
February 22, 2010 @ 03:47 AM
scitsilyts

^maybe from a materialistic/gear perspective it's the best in the world. there're other good points...but it's not all fun. working for a small japanese company is shit and the (sometimes) closed-mindedness of the culture gets old pretty quickly. not to mention getting asked "where from?" or being told "hashi jyouzu!" (you're good at using chopsticks!) damn near every day...
February 23, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
The_Arm

Anyone have access to wtaps, that would be willing to do a proxy or something PM me
February 23, 2010 @ 05:42 PM
scitsilyts

i can help you out, but if your looking for something at retail, be prepared to pay a good bit. retail price, shipping, paypal fee, proxy fee, and all of this at the current exchange rate. but if that's alright, just let me know.
February 24, 2010 @ 08:14 PM
scitsilyts

just up(armor)ed a couple of great jackets for those interested. some classic pieces...

stylisticsspace.blogspot.com
February 25, 2010 @ 01:37 AM
Yom

^maybe from a materialistic/gear perspective it's the best in the world. there're other good points...but it's not all fun. working for a small japanese company is shit and the (sometimes) closed-mindedness of the culture gets old pretty quickly. not to mention getting asked "where from?" or being told "hashi jyouzu!" (you're good at using chopsticks!) damn near every day...

it still amazes me that ppl are surprised i can use chop sticks lol

im waiting for the opportunity to compliment someone on their knife and fork skill soon smile

www.nagoyayom.com

February 25, 2010 @ 02:41 AM
scitsilyts

^haha...that'll be my revenge when i go back to the states. either that or overly compliment people on their english ability to say 'hello' or 'excuse me'
February 25, 2010 @ 03:46 AM
ClydeFrazier

damn those jackets look soo ill

Melo Gang All Day

February 25, 2010 @ 05:15 AM
scitsilyts

cheaper than ebay...and even cheaper than most resell shops in japan!
February 25, 2010 @ 03:31 PM
OneEyeWilly

you fuckers make me green
March 11, 2010 @ 12:52 AM
scitsilyts

anyone come up on anything from the new line? not too much standing on this season, but the parasmock is one of the gems as always.

and also, i upped some new wtaps gear to the blog for those interested (stylisticsspace.blogspot.com)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.