lol at you believing him ^^^

the irony is killing me
July 7, 2010 @ 12:32 AM
mrh

hay men.. link brings me 2 comcast search

lol idk why i thought that weird misspelling was funny sounding
July 7, 2010 @ 07:05 AM
fatassj

I never really paid attention to diamond before... but this is a dope brand.
for some reason i just love the plain print tees with DIAMOND across it. Wiz introduced me to this brand.

im googling as fuck and i cant find any online shops with diamond!
July 7, 2010 @ 09:19 AM
JLK

for some reason i just love the plain print tees with DIAMOND across it. Wiz introduced me to this brand.

yea diamond is dope.. wiz introduced you to it? as in you know him personally?

these sites carry diamond
www.mltd.com
www.karmaloop.com
www.atticonlineshop.com
July 7, 2010 @ 09:34 AM
drifter

i remember hearing Diamond was/is being sold at Pacsun, so if you can't find Diamond clothing, then your mentally challenged.

Secondly, Wiz? horrible music and now he's causing people to jump on trends to be cool? really can't stand him now.
July 7, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
Strict9

these sites carry diamond
www.mltd.com
www.karmaloop.com
www.atticonlineshop.com

http://www.primitiveshoes.com also carries Diamond

July 7, 2010 @ 01:14 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

i remember hearing Diamond was/is being sold at Pacsun, so if you can't find Diamond clothing, then your mentally challenged.

The Diamond clothing they sell at Pacsun is different from what they sell at their flagship store or other sites like MLTD.
July 7, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
Tonytones

have you guys seem diamond @ pacsun yet? i have yet to see a store near me carry them.. If you guys see it let me know
July 7, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
DlAMOND

Many Pac-Sun's in Nor-Cal carry Diamond.
July 7, 2010 @ 02:00 PM
igotssssoul

Many Pac-Sun's in Nor-Cal carry Diamond.

Is it all the Diamond merch you so on their online shop? Or is it just a shirt or two?
July 7, 2010 @ 02:26 PM
Bubbs619

damn this thread fell waaaaaaaaaay off
July 7, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
igotssssoul

damn this thread fell waaaaaaaaaay off

No shit. I think it started to lose momentum when spring 2 and summer 1 took forever to drop. I'm holding my breath for any further word on the cassie ventura/oriol 4-tee drop though. &)
July 7, 2010 @ 04:18 PM
MCMXCIV

I'm holding my breath for any further word on the cassie ventura/oriol 4-tee drop though. &)

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

July 7, 2010 @ 05:44 PM
Strict9

Is it all the Diamond merch you so on their online shop? Or is it just a shirt or two?

none of the tees, they are simple logo tees with no diamond tag at the bottom and only sold at wac sun

July 7, 2010 @ 08:33 PM
Dino Spumoni

Kinda random, but does Diamond still make those 8" logo stickers? I used to love those things and I can't find them anywhere nowadays.
July 7, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
Bubbs619

none of the tees, they are simple logo tees with no diamond tag at the bottom and only sold at wac sun

July 7, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
Swag Prophet

cosign. my friend shops at wac sun and he copped a diamond tee from there it looked like shit.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

July 8, 2010 @ 01:53 AM
Tonytones

uncle nick showed me previews of upcoming diamond designs. all i gotta say is bling blow wow. #WAVE its gonna be killer. trust me when i say this. coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
July 8, 2010 @ 02:51 AM
kdelgado114

hey uh.... when is summer dropping? or have we just given up on this?
July 8, 2010 @ 03:02 AM
Zee3

so is it bad i saw a mined over matter, CTI, and that collab with drama tees at zumiez? with the tag at the bottom..
July 8, 2010 @ 03:05 AM
Swag Prophet

so is it bad i saw a mined over matter, CTI, and that collab with drama tees at zumiez? with the tag at the bottom..

A lot of the street brands are straying away from zumies. THey use to carry the hundreds but they don't have that account anymore, i am guessin diamond will follow suit.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

July 8, 2010 @ 04:52 AM
fatassj

No i never noticed diamond before really till I saw him with some sick shit on.. now im getting into this brand.

Secondly, Wiz? horrible music and now he's causing people to jump on trends to be cool? really can't stand him now.

diamond is horrible at wack sun. And howam i mentally challenged. I googled all i could and it was just gay ass shops with nothing the only shop i could find was the official shop. plus karmaloop doesnt have any right now. And no wtf, I never gave a fuck about diamond i thought it was wack like pacsun skating brands like DC and Volcomandshit, until i saw it on him and the designs were sick as well as the fitted.

uncle nick showed me previews of upcoming diamond designs. all i gotta say is bling blow wow. #WAVE its gonna be killer. trust me when i say this. coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

cant wait

A lot of the street brands are straying away from zumies. THey use to carry the hundreds but they don't have that account anymore, i am guessin diamond will follow suit.

ihope they do.
July 8, 2010 @ 02:51 PM
-kj-

yea, the one thing i liked about diamond is that they didn't sell to the main stores like zumiez or pacsun. I guess its good for business but I hope they still have those limited sales.
July 8, 2010 @ 03:21 PM

Inactive

^
fuck zumiez.
Support your local skate shops.
July 8, 2010 @ 06:09 PM
Diamond

Diamond Kings Series SF,NY,Philly,Oakland. These will be Diamond Store & Online Exclusive.

These are my All Time 4 Favorite Players.
Willie Mays and Mickey Mantle were to old to have Diamond Kings
cards so I made them look best I could to match the
Ricky Henderson and Pete Rose in my collection.

No release date but hopefully before the end of summer.
July 8, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
ae86

not much of a baseball fan but looks good, i like the concept

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

July 8, 2010 @ 07:03 PM
bpeezus

upcoming artist Gilbere Forte at the diamond store for his music video: gilbereforte.com/2010/06/black-chukkas-behind-the-scenes/#more-1250

watch the music video at: allblackchukkas.com/
July 8, 2010 @ 07:12 PM
atxGETMONEY

I ordered this tee when the online store first started sale of the second part of the Hall of Fame season in the beginning of June. Today I am being told it will never be released.. weak. confused
July 8, 2010 @ 07:25 PM
Frostedbutts

no selling

-karl
July 8, 2010 @ 07:40 PM
GasfaceRefill

Mystery boxes sat???! smile

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.