Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 14, 2010 @ 12:30 AM
Bubbs619

so i got an email today from mltd.com saying my orders complete but i havent recieved shit

whats going on?
May 14, 2010 @ 01:36 AM
Ppoy

Can't believe my FAMILYxBSxDMND collabo didn't arrive yet. I ordered that shit the first day it came out.
Common1 reply to my PM's brah.
May 14, 2010 @ 01:41 AM
ae86

been wondering about that too, tried calling the store but the lines been disconnected. found out that theyre moving the shop so thats whats causing the delay. hopefully itll come in soon tho

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

May 14, 2010 @ 02:02 AM
Strict9

Ha! Did that really happen? That's fucking hilarious! Wish I could read exactly what happened and what was said.

its somewhere in the 09 thread, it was pretty epic

May 14, 2010 @ 04:13 AM
eteled

so i got an email today from mltd.com saying my orders complete but i havent recieved shit

whats going on?

That means that it has been shipped.
May 14, 2010 @ 06:41 AM
News worthy

Ha! Did that really happen? That's fucking hilarious! Wish I could read exactly what happened and what was said.

Yeah shit was pretty funny. It was more along the lines of Ag was always saying how he had a diamond rep, and could get anything spamming etc.. Nick came through and said more or less I don't know who you buy your shit from isn't me isnt' my crew take your shit and get out...
May 14, 2010 @ 10:05 AM
NIKEOGREAZ

anyone have the new ss button up?? if so do they fit true to size? thanks
May 14, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
GasfaceRefill

Can't believe my FAMILYxBSxDMND collabo didn't arrive yet. I ordered that shit the first day it came out.
Common1 reply to my PM's brah.

damn im glad i told them to cancel my order on that... plus they didnt even have the t-shirts made yet.. and i gotta admit that we have never had to go this long without even a word about a season dropping soooooooooo lame!!

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

May 14, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
Ppoy

... plus they didnt even have the t-shirts made yet..

what ?!?
May 14, 2010 @ 08:00 PM
Bubbs619

That means that it has been shipped.

wish they would at least give me a shipping number though
May 14, 2010 @ 08:10 PM
GasfaceRefill

what ?!?

yea V.lopez pointed out that the t-shirts had not yet been produced when ppl put in their orders. the dude i ordered with swore he had it in stock over the phone then called me back and asked me if i was willing to wait a few weeks and i was like no. so they didnt charge my card. but hopefully they have got the re-stocks in. this was like 3 weeks ago.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

May 14, 2010 @ 08:14 PM
V.Lopez

yea he said somethin like they all went in the 1st 15min of the show and that more wud b printed for the BS store and whoever ordered after the initial set were gone. i didnt realise u guys still hadnt gotten them yet...i was just waiting til the BS shop got some more
May 15, 2010 @ 12:26 AM
Ppoy

well I called in as soon as the shop opened on the day it was released. I guess they didn't put the shirt that I ordered, which sucks. I also tried to get in touch with them for a while now but still got nothing. Shirt's ill but customer service's wack.
May 16, 2010 @ 11:53 AM
89Jordans

Hey, I live in Toronto, Canada and if anyone out there knows where a good spot in Toronto or the GTA to cop Diamond Supply is? As it stands right now, there are a handful of stores that carry a small amount of Diamond each, maybe I'm sleeping on some spot out there but as of right now it's slim pickens. Nick or anyone involved if you read this, please help out the mans living the diamond life north of the border, cats is starving out here haha.

Also if anyone knows of a solid online retailer that ships to canada (besides karmaloop) or a seller on this site in the Toronto area, I would appreciate that a lot to. Thanks
May 16, 2010 @ 12:42 PM
stateeofmind

Diamond Supply has to be one of the best brands out now. Keep up the support and wear the shit out of it >sad
May 16, 2010 @ 05:50 PM
goffthewall

good brand!
May 16, 2010 @ 07:53 PM
srod300

If anyones interested i'm selling a Diamond x Crooks 4 "C" tee in black colorway. size 2xl. Deadstock. $45 shipped obo or trade for diamond tees in size L or XL

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

May 17, 2010 @ 01:11 AM
Talent

Hey, I live in Toronto, Canada and if anyone out there knows where a good spot in Toronto or the GTA to cop Diamond Supply is? As it stands right now, there are a handful of stores that carry a small amount of Diamond each, maybe I'm sleeping on some spot out there but as of right now it's slim pickens. Nick or anyone involved if you read this, please help out the mans living the diamond life north of the border, cats is starving out here haha.

Also if anyone knows of a solid online retailer that ships to canada (besides karmaloop) or a seller on this site in the Toronto area, I would appreciate that a lot to. Thanks

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19299

Mooseshirts is pretty decent for Diamond.
May 17, 2010 @ 01:29 AM
Hypebea$t

what happened
May 17, 2010 @ 12:04 PM
Monster Energy

exoshop.com

they in quebec and the prices are steep compared to mltd.com or karmaloop but ya
May 18, 2010 @ 04:17 PM
Tonytones

Hey guys hows everyone doin???

spring 2 will be available @ the Diamond Supply Co Flagship store with in the next 2 weeks. I will let you guys know as soon as i get a solid date. Come through and get some gear. We are almost sold out of all the Cardigans so come and get it before its too late. Cut n Sew is going out fast too so dont sleep!!!!! hope everyone has a great week!

-tones
May 18, 2010 @ 05:58 PM
News worthy

spring 2 will be available @ the Diamond Supply Co Flagship store with in the next 2 weeks. I will let you guys know as soon as i get a solid date. Come through and get some gear. We are almost sold out of all the Cardigans so come and get it before its too late. Cut n Sew is going out fast too so dont sleep!!!!! hope everyone has a great week!

-tones

Damn two more weeks?! Mad delays over there.. Miguel did say they had an issue printing the Nightmare tees.. So could this be what's up? Also if Spring 2 doesn't drop til June does that mean Summer won't drop til Mid July?
May 18, 2010 @ 07:06 PM
GasfaceRefill

Damn two more weeks?! Mad delays over there.. Miguel did say they had an issue printing the Nightmare tees.. So could this be what's up? Also if Spring 2 doesn't drop til June does that mean Summer won't drop til Mid July?

Lmao summer ain't droppin till spring 2011

May 18, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
clar1ty

Lmao summer ain't droppin till spring 2011

Probably right, hahaha.
May 18, 2010 @ 08:35 PM
kdelgado114

-tones

is this a real two weeks or the same kinda two weeks nick told us over a month ago?
May 19, 2010 @ 03:14 AM
Tonytones

is this a real two weeks or the same kinda two weeks nick told us over a month ago?

real 2 weeks.
May 19, 2010 @ 04:48 AM
LUXDIV

why is everyone hating so hard? Nick has been MIA on HB for a while and now everyone's mad? I'm sure he's been busy with other shit

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLgI-qbrWVo
May 19, 2010 @ 08:48 AM
Lucasj

Hey diamond whatup. I found a guy who is goin to sell me his mighty healthy x diamond supply dont be a rat tee, but when i asked him what color he told me its black. Now i dont know about you guys but ive never seen that tee in black.... what do you think?

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

May 19, 2010 @ 09:12 AM
V.Lopez

they made it in black
May 19, 2010 @ 12:09 PM
Con

why is everyone hating so hard? Nick has been MIA on HB for a while and now everyone's mad? I'm sure he's been busy with other shit

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLgI-qbrWVo

Im sayin. The dude is probably busy as fuck. Last time i checked i thought it was Nicks brand not Hypebeast forum's brand -__- Nick will drop shit when HE wants, not when WE want. Until then stay tuned simple as that.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.