[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 10, 2010 @ 14:13
did you guys make the chinos in a 30?

yes we did
Apr 10, 2010 @ 15:28
Spring 2 is comin in a couple weeks.

smokeyface Looking forward to the vintage wash jeans.
Apr 10, 2010 @ 15:39
got a new point and shoot camera, so ill be updating my personal blog more often. check it out guys just random stuff that happens on Fairfax and in LA

www.blvcktones.blogspot.com
Apr 11, 2010 @ 06:11
does any one know the inseam length on the chinos size 32?
Apr 11, 2010 @ 08:40
does any one know the inseam length on the chinos size 32?

I just measured mine. They're 32". I actually think all the sizes have a 32# inseam

Im selling an Un-Polo Wool Varcity Jacket(Gry/Blk) size LARGE here and here
Apr 11, 2010 @ 15:12
Anyone in here that wears XL or XXL I got some Diamond for sale a couple are brand new never worn for dumb cheap. Peep the thread. PM me or post in that thread

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129815
Apr 11, 2010 @ 17:53
are there still cardigans in stock in store?
Apr 11, 2010 @ 21:43
Does anyone have a cardigan in XL in basically any color way that there willing to sell? Im in Canada so I cant cop online. An online pickup would be appreciated as well.
Apr 12, 2010 @ 01:40
Does anyone have a cardigan in XL in basically any color way that there willing to sell? Im in Canada so I cant cop online. An online pickup would be appreciated as well.

Ditto on this, I'm looking for a blk/red in L that can be shipped Canadian.
Apr 12, 2010 @ 14:41
Ditto on this, I'm looking for a blk/red in L that can be shipped Canadian.

i got a Large blk/red for you still in the UPS box lol. ill sell it to you for $85 plus the shipping to canada...u would have to paypal me the money let me know...
Apr 12, 2010 @ 15:32

Thanks for all the PM's guys but ive decided to size up to a 2x on the cardigan so if anyone has a blk/red in 2x hit me up. Thanks again.
Apr 12, 2010 @ 20:43
Apr 12, 2010 @ 21:57
Looking for someone to do a denim pickup for me, sz 30. I've got $$$ in hand just need someone to do it. PM me if you can please!
Apr 12, 2010 @ 22:58
Apr 13, 2010 @ 11:19
brand new still in bag iron maiden tees size 2 smalls and 4 mediums on ebay buy it now only $35 get em.i wish they were bigger sizes
Apr 13, 2010 @ 11:29
brand new still in bag iron maiden tees size 2 smalls and 4 mediums on ebay buy it now only $35 get em.i wish they were bigger sizes

wow steal. i've already got one otherwise i would cop.
Apr 13, 2010 @ 11:44
I need a large...sold my medium
Apr 13, 2010 @ 11:45
anyone know if Karmaloop is going to stock up on the unpolo sweaters again? Wouldn't mind coppin a blk/blue one. It says they got a large in stock, but won't let me add it to the cart. =|
Apr 13, 2010 @ 13:32
anyone know if Karmaloop is going to stock up on the unpolo sweaters again? Wouldn't mind coppin a blk/blue one. It says they got a large in stock, but won't let me add it to the cart. =|

this was the 2nd time the restocked the crews
Apr 13, 2010 @ 15:34

call them
Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:54
Can someone PLEASEEE do a pick up for me in a sz M diamond blue cardigan??? Money in hand lmk asap.

Thanks!
Apr 14, 2010 @ 16:05
for nebody that ordered the cardigan online.. i got mine in the mail today! got the blk/red in L.. i usually where a L in tees put it on and it fit just right but like ppl said it fits tighter.. but imo i dont wanna be wearing a big ass cardigan. i like mine 2 fit true. if you were 2 wear a diamond tee in L its def gonna be hanging a lot lower then the cardigan.. just fyi
Apr 14, 2010 @ 16:27
for nebody that ordered the cardigan online.. i got mine in the mail today! got the blk/red in L.. i usually where a L in tees put it on and it fit just right but like ppl said it fits tighter.. but imo i dont wanna be wearing a big ass cardigan. i like mine 2 fit true. if you were 2 wear a diamond tee in L its def gonna be hanging a lot lower then the cardigan.. just fyi

let us know how they fit after you dry clean/wash em

something about em that makes me think their Fake.
Apr 14, 2010 @ 16:47
i think cardigans look best fitted. obviously, not hella skin tight, but definitely more fitted than a hoodie or crewneck. it just looks cleaner.
Apr 14, 2010 @ 17:46
I want my cardigan fitted so I'm debating L or XL. I rock L tees and they fit perfectly but I'm torn on L/XL for the cardi

i'm 6'1" 180 if anyone wants to give me an idea of what size would be best. i know people are sayin size up, but I'm not sure how they're fittin em.
Apr 14, 2010 @ 17:55
id say stick with large if u want it fitted. i was debating on sizing up as well but decided against it and went tts
Apr 14, 2010 @ 18:41
got mine in today.
i normally wear a L in tees, etc. but i sized up to a XL for the cardigan. im glad i did. its still a little short, but its fitted.
btw, im like 6'0 and around 180.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

Apr 14, 2010 @ 18:51
I got mine in the mail today too. I also normally wear a Large in tees but sized up to XL. Turned out to be a good decision like others have said because it fits perfect and really fitted. I'm about 6'1 and 205 BTW. I'm pretty muscular up top; so I hate big baggy shirts and sweatshirts. But the XL cardigan is perfect....
Apr 14, 2010 @ 18:57
so i say size up.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

Apr 14, 2010 @ 19:03
in that case ...

WTB XL BLK/RED CARDI, SHIPPED TO CANADA.

haha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0