[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 04, 2010 @ 00:10
lol the cardigans would drop

when i have no scrich smh
Apr 04, 2010 @ 00:43
Tony or Nick:
Is there a release date for the Lambskin Bomber Jacket? One of my favorite pieces you guys have made in years!
Apr 04, 2010 @ 01:20
Went to the store today to check out the cardigans:

I'm a small in crewnecks, but I was surprised that the Medium was just the same for the cardigans. Black/black looked the best to me!

good2know
Apr 04, 2010 @ 03:44
is the black and red sold out in store as well???
Apr 04, 2010 @ 09:08
since they didnt make any smalls i had to settle for a med black/red, if they made smalls i would have cop black/black as well. but im happy with my order
Apr 04, 2010 @ 11:26
^M fits like an S in cardigans.
Apr 04, 2010 @ 11:54
^M fits like an S in cardigans.

So do we size up on all sizes?

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

Apr 04, 2010 @ 12:13
I wish I knew to size up before I bought a medium.

Hopefully it's not tight as hell.
Apr 04, 2010 @ 14:43
Happy Easter HB Fam! Thanks for all the continued support.
Diamond Life!
Apr 04, 2010 @ 14:46
Nick, Can you explain the reason to sell to pac sun?Even though it is just simple logos and no tags on the tees?

Apr 04, 2010 @ 14:49
Is this fifth grade where you go home and cry when someone is wearing the same shirt as you?

Diamond sells clothes.
PacSun sells clothes.
People buy clothes.
Diamond sells clothes to larger stores like PacSun so they can... (sit down for this one in case you aren't prepared) Sell clothes.

Why Nick, or anyone for that matter, would need to explain this is beyond me.
Apr 04, 2010 @ 15:33
Diamond sells clothes to larger stores like PacSun so they can... (sit down for this one in case you aren't prepared) Sell clothes.

lol

The reason why they decided to sell their stuff at PacSun is because they want to make the brand/business bigger.
Apr 04, 2010 @ 15:35
Pacsun supports skateboarding so i dont see whats wrong

Shop.Bloopset.com IG&Twitter - @Bloopset

Apr 04, 2010 @ 16:34
Pacsun supports skateboarding so i dont see whats wrong

it's stil a gay store
Apr 04, 2010 @ 18:22
Is this fifth grade where you go home and cry when someone is wearing the same shirt as you?

Diamond sells clothes.
PacSun sells clothes.
People buy clothes.

Apr 04, 2010 @ 19:55
Anybody got a sz M black/teal cardigan?

Pm me. Thanks!
Apr 04, 2010 @ 20:38
Dont know if any of you seen this, but Nick posted this upcoming shirt in one of his tweet's, he said its supposed to release in the Fall.
Apr 04, 2010 @ 20:45
Got a DS in bag, Diamond Angelina Jolie tee size M, hit me up
Apr 04, 2010 @ 23:07
Nick, Can you explain the reason to sell to pac sun?Even though it is just simple logos and no tags on the tees?

Damn dude get over it...He doesnt need to explain his business decisions. He makes dope shit and separating the exclusive shit for the true Diamond consumers. So give the man a break for expanding his business to other skate & action sport retailers. Its not like he's in Macy's!
Apr 04, 2010 @ 23:13
imo i think i would rather see diamond in macys than pac sun
Apr 04, 2010 @ 23:27

haha I dont get why anyone would care where other people get their clothes from.
Apr 04, 2010 @ 23:36
Dont know if any of you seen this, but Nick posted this upcoming shirt in one of his tweet's, he said its supposed to release in the Fall.

i like it, too bad there wasn't an alternate version, b/c the visual is strong enough to stand on its own without the text.
Apr 05, 2010 @ 01:08
let's see if it really does take 10-15 days. Day 1 starts Monday.
Apr 05, 2010 @ 02:48
anymore black/blue black/red cardigans in medium left?
Apr 05, 2010 @ 04:28
lol

The reason why they decided to sell their stuff at PacSun is because they want to make the brand/business bigger.

And in the end, sell more clothes.

You really got me with that one!
Apr 05, 2010 @ 08:04

Diamond sells clothes.
PacSun sells clothes.
People buy clothes.

I really could care less about this and im actually probably just trolling.

But first off you make it way to simple. If that were the case, then fuck, Nike should release every single SB to every store and saturate the market. Diamond should be sold in Wal-Mart where it will reach an even broader market.

Fact is, I personally dont give a damn if it is sold at Pacsun, but I can see why others do. Its like seeing LV sold at H&M, it just doesnt sit right with those who bought the item from a legit store and shit like that can backfire on you.

If at the end of the day you are only wanting to make a company that will produce the most clothes, money etc. then sure go sell at strip malls.

But if you want to have a niche/community market that is hardcore and always there...and obviously producing good profit, i mean shit Nick's already rolling in a $100k+ BMW 7 Series. Then you have to tone it back and realize some things.

Personally, I would chase the money and have my shit in strip malls. But I dont come off as, "oh i do what i love, i do it for the fans/customers blah blah" type of bullshit, when i do business i make it evident its for the money.
Apr 05, 2010 @ 09:34

LMAO This nig is a fool hahaha
Apr 05, 2010 @ 10:08
mltd.com just got a few new diamond peices a few 5 panel hats,sf giants c/w un polo fitted and sf giants c/w rock fitted also the diamond blue scout belt from last year.
Apr 05, 2010 @ 12:31
Diamond at pacsun is like a legit skateboard company like City making decks for Target or Walmart. Its fucking lame. Im just glad that the designs are different and that they dont have the tags on the bottom, but who knows if thats how things will stay, kloop was supposed to get shirts only for their store and now they have everything.

Did Nike 6.0 hurt the SB Dunk game ?

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

Apr 05, 2010 @ 13:01
well SB had gone to shit in recent years and just now is getting its act back together
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0