[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

March 29, 2010 @ 16:38:21 PM
This mayne.

if i remember correctly, nick said they will release either this week or next week.
but dont quote me on that.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

March 29, 2010 @ 17:02:15 PM
Cause theres no point of rockin a dope ass tee from a brand if no one even knows it.

I would have to disagree
March 29, 2010 @ 17:06:23 PM
Thats one thing I like about Johnny Cupcakes, I dont own any of their stuff but I like the fact that they keep it exclusive.
March 29, 2010 @ 17:53:41 PM
how i interpreted this post: omfg wat sell outs ppl wit no gud fashun wearin mah fav brand i no longur speshoz wah wahhhhhhhh!!

Diamond is dope, keep doing ya thang.

well i didn't cry that badly, and i spelled everything correctly.

plus i said i was still going to buy it...? so i don't get it.
from a business standpoint its smart for diamond though, it just sucks.
March 29, 2010 @ 18:26:56 PM
Why does your clothes being exclusive matter? You dudes must be in high school worryin about other kids wearing "our" brand. Seriously chill, great move for Diamond as they grow. Long as the design and quality don't fall.
March 29, 2010 @ 18:30:55 PM
Why does your clothes being exclusive matter? You dudes must be in high school worryin about other kids wearing "our" brand. Seriously chill, great move for Diamond as they grow. Long as the design and quality don't fall.

Exactly what I was thinking..lol
March 29, 2010 @ 18:32:50 PM

right on the dot.
March 29, 2010 @ 18:37:12 PM
Uh oh.

www.STINKGRENADESTUDIOS.com

March 29, 2010 @ 18:41:21 PM

this

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

March 29, 2010 @ 18:44:52 PM

yup

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

March 29, 2010 @ 19:30:52 PM
Lol, canza get the sand out of your vagina. I like the fact that brands like Bape only sell in flagship stores and online shop. Not every mall in every city. Thats all I'm saying.
March 29, 2010 @ 19:41:47 PM
if i remember correctly, nick said they will release either this week or next week.
but dont quote me on that.

Nick said that last week, so we're actually on the second week now.
It doesn't really matter if we gta wait a lil more longer coz we've been waiting for a while now
I just hope they don't cost more than the crewnecks.
March 29, 2010 @ 20:36:25 PM
It doesn't really matter if we gta wait a lil more longer coz we've been waiting for a while now

true.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

March 29, 2010 @ 21:52:54 PM
Hey guys i was just wondering how much a never worn MM Tee would go for now a days?
March 29, 2010 @ 22:00:56 PM
you got one fore sale?

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

March 29, 2010 @ 22:17:01 PM

they r cut n sew id imagine they will cost more than a crewneck
March 29, 2010 @ 23:39:28 PM
Diamond at pacsun is like a legit skateboard company like City making decks for Target or Walmart. Its fucking lame. Im just glad that the designs are different and that they dont have the tags on the bottom, but who knows if thats how things will stay, kloop was supposed to get shirts only for their store and now they have everything.
March 30, 2010 @ 00:10:43 AM
dooopppppeeeeee
March 30, 2010 @ 00:40:03 AM
black/tiff cardigan
diamond blue coin pouch
polar bear tee & hat

then im off diamond |0
March 30, 2010 @ 01:11:04 AM
yo tones any word on spring 2??
March 30, 2010 @ 01:16:59 AM
whats the point of goin pacsun when u guys are offering basic designs and no tags which will be takin as generic diamond goods...epic marketing decison failure.

Follow Me On IG @unlaced510 tons of stuff new items for sale

March 30, 2010 @ 01:42:27 AM
yo tones any word on spring 2??

no exact date set yet. We will keep you updated.
March 30, 2010 @ 01:51:45 AM
whats the point of goin pacsun when u guys are offering basic designs and no tags which will be takin as generic diamond goods...epic marketing decison failure.

wouldnt you be bummed if we let Pac Sun carry all the exclusive designs that you have access to? I dont see why having no tags, and basic designs would be a problem. We are differentiating the PacSun Items from our regular and exclusive offerings.

BTW University Crewnecks are flying out of the Flagship Store.

As well as Mined Over Matter Tee's and OG script Tees. Come by and pick yours up before they are gone!
March 30, 2010 @ 02:04:54 AM
wouldnt you be bummed if we let Pac Sun carry all the exclusive designs that you have access to? I dont see why having no tags, and basic designs would be a problem. We are differentiating the PacSun Items from our regular and exclusive offerings.

BTW University Crewnecks are flying out of the Flagship Store.

As well as Mined Over Matter Tee's and OG script Tees. Come by and pick yours up before they are gone!

But u just said u guys wanted to get noiced more so not havin the tags on when u said "whats the point of seein some rockin a sick tee but not knowing the brand" doesnt make sense at all. I am a diamond fan but i can see this goin down hill for other true diamond fans

Follow Me On IG @unlaced510 tons of stuff new items for sale

March 30, 2010 @ 02:13:25 AM

from a marketing standpoint i dont see how this is a failure. any marketing/publicity whether good or bad is good for the company. regardless of tags they are still getting the name out there. and as it was stated before its not like theyre gonna be getting any of the regular or instore exclusive designs. if u dont like it then dont buy it simple as that

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

March 30, 2010 @ 02:16:37 AM

from a marketing standpoint i dont see how this is a failure. any marketing/publicity whether good or bad is good for the company. regardless of tags they are still getting the name out there. and as it was stated before its not like theyre gonna be getting any of the regular or instore exclusive designs. if u dont like it then dont buy it simple as that

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

March 30, 2010 @ 06:26:41 AM
"On the last day of the show, I saw a lot of people wearing the same sneakers as I had on. I said to myself, "I don't really like having something that everyone else has." This got me thinking that maybe I shouldn't have my t-shirts all over the place. People like what nobody else has. I'd rather have a brand with longevity and character than selling my soul for some quick cash" - Johnny Cupcakes

whut whut
March 30, 2010 @ 10:29:59 AM
"On the last day of the show, I saw a lot of people wearing the same sneakers as I had on. I said to myself, "I don't really like having something that everyone else has." This got me thinking that maybe I shouldn't have my t-shirts all over the place. People like what nobody else has. I'd rather have a brand with longevity and character than selling my soul for some quick cash" - Johnny Cupcakes

whut whut

this is the reason why i only will buy og diamond shirts. i understand the owner of anything wants their brand any and everywhere and that we as a fan of diamond can only stand by and do nothin about it. until then i still will never abandon diamond but i will probably only buy og shirts that pop up here and there. None of the new stuff really intrigues me because to me they dont mean the same as the shirts that came out many years ago
March 30, 2010 @ 11:07:47 AM

whut whut

I will never wear a shirt with cupcakes and a crossbone even if they paid me. haha
March 30, 2010 @ 11:57:43 AM
were can i order diamond from
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x