Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 29, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
mrh

Diamond at pacsun is like a legit skateboard company like City making decks for Target or Walmart. Its fucking lame. Im just glad that the designs are different and that they dont have the tags on the bottom, but who knows if thats how things will stay, kloop was supposed to get shirts only for their store and now they have everything.
March 30, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
Gococo

dooopppppeeeeee
March 30, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
GasfaceRefill

black/tiff cardigan
diamond blue coin pouch
polar bear tee & hat

then im off diamond |0

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

March 30, 2010 @ 01:11 AM
kdelgado114

yo tones any word on spring 2??
March 30, 2010 @ 01:16 AM
unlaced510

whats the point of goin pacsun when u guys are offering basic designs and no tags which will be takin as generic diamond goods...epic marketing decison failure.

Follow Me On IG @unlaced510 tons of stuff new items for sale

March 30, 2010 @ 01:42 AM
Tonytones

yo tones any word on spring 2??

no exact date set yet. We will keep you updated.
March 30, 2010 @ 01:51 AM
Tonytones

whats the point of goin pacsun when u guys are offering basic designs and no tags which will be takin as generic diamond goods...epic marketing decison failure.

wouldnt you be bummed if we let Pac Sun carry all the exclusive designs that you have access to? I dont see why having no tags, and basic designs would be a problem. We are differentiating the PacSun Items from our regular and exclusive offerings.

BTW University Crewnecks are flying out of the Flagship Store.

As well as Mined Over Matter Tee's and OG script Tees. Come by and pick yours up before they are gone!
March 30, 2010 @ 02:04 AM
unlaced510

wouldnt you be bummed if we let Pac Sun carry all the exclusive designs that you have access to? I dont see why having no tags, and basic designs would be a problem. We are differentiating the PacSun Items from our regular and exclusive offerings.

BTW University Crewnecks are flying out of the Flagship Store.

As well as Mined Over Matter Tee's and OG script Tees. Come by and pick yours up before they are gone!

But u just said u guys wanted to get noiced more so not havin the tags on when u said "whats the point of seein some rockin a sick tee but not knowing the brand" doesnt make sense at all. I am a diamond fan but i can see this goin down hill for other true diamond fans

Follow Me On IG @unlaced510 tons of stuff new items for sale

March 30, 2010 @ 02:13 AM
ae86

from a marketing standpoint i dont see how this is a failure. any marketing/publicity whether good or bad is good for the company. regardless of tags they are still getting the name out there. and as it was stated before its not like theyre gonna be getting any of the regular or instore exclusive designs. if u dont like it then dont buy it simple as that

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

March 30, 2010 @ 02:16 AM
ae86

from a marketing standpoint i dont see how this is a failure. any marketing/publicity whether good or bad is good for the company. regardless of tags they are still getting the name out there. and as it was stated before its not like theyre gonna be getting any of the regular or instore exclusive designs. if u dont like it then dont buy it simple as that

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

March 30, 2010 @ 06:26 AM
eteled

"On the last day of the show, I saw a lot of people wearing the same sneakers as I had on. I said to myself, "I don't really like having something that everyone else has." This got me thinking that maybe I shouldn't have my t-shirts all over the place. People like what nobody else has. I'd rather have a brand with longevity and character than selling my soul for some quick cash" - Johnny Cupcakes

whut whut
March 30, 2010 @ 10:29 AM
charlie.brown

"On the last day of the show, I saw a lot of people wearing the same sneakers as I had on. I said to myself, "I don't really like having something that everyone else has." This got me thinking that maybe I shouldn't have my t-shirts all over the place. People like what nobody else has. I'd rather have a brand with longevity and character than selling my soul for some quick cash" - Johnny Cupcakes

whut whut

this is the reason why i only will buy og diamond shirts. i understand the owner of anything wants their brand any and everywhere and that we as a fan of diamond can only stand by and do nothin about it. until then i still will never abandon diamond but i will probably only buy og shirts that pop up here and there. None of the new stuff really intrigues me because to me they dont mean the same as the shirts that came out many years ago
March 30, 2010 @ 11:07 AM
Tonytones

whut whut

I will never wear a shirt with cupcakes and a crossbone even if they paid me. haha
March 30, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
babymilo23

were can i order diamond from
March 30, 2010 @ 11:58 AM
LUXDIV

Man.. I guess I respect the PAC sun thing but I'm disappointed. I don't think its really a good look for diamond either, but to each his own.
March 30, 2010 @ 12:06 PM
ExclusiveEnuff

helllo famous. lmao
March 30, 2010 @ 12:13 PM
Bubbs619

i dont agree with diamond being in pacsun but at least they are getting half assed designs...right?
March 30, 2010 @ 12:21 PM
mastergfunk

Fuck it if diamond goes to pac sun it's alrdy at zumies and that shit is in every mall. The tee's this year have been |0 !! Expand into the jacket game!! make us a north face collab or a diamond letterman!!! Get some tiger camo in the mix!! and more collabs this year would be dope.
March 30, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
Bubbs619

you are basically telling diamond to be another supreme bro
March 30, 2010 @ 12:29 PM
mastergfunk

pretty much..
March 30, 2010 @ 12:42 PM
News worthy

Diamond X Currensy 55 shipped.. size XL anyone?
March 30, 2010 @ 12:46 PM
Tonytones

I don't get it what's so bad about pacsun or zumiez? Is it the customers that you hate
March 30, 2010 @ 01:20 PM
sharvey

I don't get it what's so bad about pacsun or zumiez? Is it the customers that you hate

The entire concept of it is what's terrible.
You basically shop to attempt to have some lifestyle.
March 30, 2010 @ 01:24 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

What ever happened to the sanctity of exclusivity? Isn't that what streetwear is supposed to be all about? SMH. At the end of the day, the all mighty dollar always wins. Rogue Status said it best - "anyone is an enemy for a price".

www.STINKGRENADESTUDIOS.com

March 30, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
oozedrip

it all doesn't matter. it just matters how you rock it. lifestyle is about how you live not necessarily how you dress. people can wear the same shit differently. same complaints originally arose when karmaloop first started selling diamond. there's always gonna be other upstart brands with limited ish if people have such an issue with exclusivity.
March 30, 2010 @ 02:00 PM
clar1ty

One of the main reasons I rocked Diamond so much was that the designs are unique, and I would NEVER see anyone else in it. I can see why Diamond would do something like this though, and I guess I can't blame them. I'm just a little disappointed. Tags or no tags, it's still Diamond.
March 30, 2010 @ 02:34 PM
Vincent

Hey i have a brand new MM Tee in tiffany size S if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks

Smoke cigarettes. http://recessioncollection.tumblr.com http://streetnights.tumblr.com/

March 30, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
KCFerguson07

What ever happened to the sanctity of exclusivity? Isn't that what streetwear is supposed to be all about? SMH. At the end of the day, the all mighty dollar always wins. Rogue Status said it best - "anyone is an enemy for a price".

look at the online shop, doesn't the internet ruin exclusivity? all it takes is a mailing address and a credit card
March 30, 2010 @ 02:46 PM
thejOeshow

what does everybody have in their coin pouch? currently i have a lighter and a swisher smile

The coin pouches are big enough to fit a swisher? i'm looking at one being rolled rite now, and it seems like it would be a little compact.

on another note..just random sh!t....

..just got back from a vegas trip. First night after 4 blunts, 3 coronas, and the majority of a costco patron bottle. I woke up the next day with some yak on my puro pari tee =( . Damn good times. Also, the d.blue HOF fitted is a hit with the females.
March 30, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
Dino Spumoni

For years, people have asked me why all my shirts say Diamond at the hem. Now thanks to Pacsun, people will finally recognize the brand, but they'll also see legit heads wearing the true heat, and they won't know where the hell to get it. It might make it that much sweeter.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.