[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

March 28, 2010 @ 13:46:33
He hit a girl, he wears Diamond. I'm still failing to see the connection here. When people see him in Diamond I'm pretty sure they aren't thinking, "wow, Diamond must be a bad company if Chris Brown is wearing it." Who the hell cares.
March 28, 2010 @ 16:31:53
Selling the Coin pouch, let me know if interested.
March 28, 2010 @ 16:59:19
just bought a coin pouch but dont know how to open the clasp thing
March 28, 2010 @ 17:06:17
just bought a coin pouch but dont know how to open the clasp thing

This should help:

I got mine today too, you have to pull down the little opening and then push back for it to open.
March 28, 2010 @ 19:00:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
You act like there arent tons of ppl in the world that make mistakes...get over it, if anything that beezy got fame off that. Anyways get over it ppl make mistakes

I dont know about all that but has anyone listened to the lyrics of her single rude boy? Damn, i know she wasn't singing shit like this when Chris Brown was hittin' it. My man Matt Kemp is beatin' that like Chris Brown never could.
March 28, 2010 @ 19:08:52
diamond x diggers society for sale sz M pm me
March 28, 2010 @ 20:27:35
"Pacsun welcomes Diamond Supply Co. to the Family!"

hm............
March 28, 2010 @ 20:45:28

March 28, 2010 @ 20:56:33
^ so sad.... anyone got a m/s false prophets tee hit me up
March 28, 2010 @ 21:37:59
why do those pacsun diamond tees look so different... theres no tag on the bottom of them shirt, and i never seen those shirts in my life
March 28, 2010 @ 21:38:45

tongueface
but at least they're different disigns.. so hopefully they will have their own.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

March 28, 2010 @ 22:02:23
tongueface
but at least they're different disigns.. so hopefully they will have their own.

you got to respect nick for not selling out but keeping the money coming in with different alternatives to his product

he doesn't cheat on his customers keeps the exclusivity to a certain degree

that's why i still support diamond
March 28, 2010 @ 23:02:15
Im pretty suprised by this
March 28, 2010 @ 23:34:55

hm............

Kinda saw this coming.. Diamond has virtually exploded in the last year or two.. Not huge on this cause I kinda felt like Diamond was something I could have with some exclusiveness, but to each his own, and if Nick feels this is a good business moves then ups to him..
March 28, 2010 @ 23:48:41
what does everybody have in their coin pouch? currently i have a lighter and a swisher blushing
March 29, 2010 @ 00:45:17
pacsun designs will be very simple designs, with no tags.
March 29, 2010 @ 00:46:46

hm............

sell out. even if it is different designs, now tards without any good fashion can just walk into a mall chain and pick up some diamond tees since its pacsun and tons of people shop there.
?)

i'll still buy stuff since i like diamond, but still. pretty weak.
March 29, 2010 @ 00:55:42
seems like a lot of people are upset with this move. it might be a good thing because diamond will have to come out with much better designs that will be exclusive (unavailable to pacsun) in order to keep old customers
March 29, 2010 @ 02:15:31
sell out. even if it is different designs, now tards without any good fashion can just walk into a mall chain and pick up some diamond tees since its pacsun and tons of people shop there.
?)

i'll still buy stuff since i like diamond, but still. pretty weak.

how i interpreted this post: omfg wat sell outs ppl wit no gud fashun wearin mah fav brand i no longur speshoz wah wahhhhhhhh!!

Diamond is dope, keep doing ya thang.
March 29, 2010 @ 02:16:13
doesn't change a damn thing people. if you like the design you rock it. if you don't you're not going to.
March 29, 2010 @ 02:25:26
Another month is almost over and still no Cardigans. Nick atleast hook us up with the price for the Cardigans.
March 29, 2010 @ 12:34:13
I dont know about all that but has anyone listened to the lyrics of her single rude boy? Damn, i know she wasn't singing shit like this when Chris Brown was hittin' it. My man Matt Kemp is beatin' that like Chris Brown never could.

Matt Kemp blows...SF Giants on mines
March 29, 2010 @ 13:01:40
Hmm, kind of disappointed about the PacSun thing. Even if they are simple designs or whatever, its still exposing the brand to a ton of new people, who will then go online and cop more of the regular designs.
March 29, 2010 @ 13:49:08
for me i think its dope to get more people noticed to the brand. Cause theres no point of rockin a dope ass tee from a brand if no one even knows it.
March 29, 2010 @ 13:54:51
Selling a LARGE Black/Tiff Diamond Life Pt 1 Sade Crew Neck Sweater for $75 shipped. Message me before I put it up on the bay. Once once with undershirt and never washed. 9.5/10 condition.

This is the original Sade crew btw. Rare as anything to find
March 29, 2010 @ 15:31:33
Got in some new Diamond goodies today. The sneakers were by far one of the best sneaker purchases I have made. Read all about it and check out the rest of the photos here.

www.STINKGRENADESTUDIOS.com

March 29, 2010 @ 15:43:07
what does everybody have in their coin pouch? currently i have a lighter and a swisher blushing

I've only worn mine once since I use my TH wallet but when I did use it, driver's license and credit card. I might rock mine tonight now.. blushing
March 29, 2010 @ 16:10:43
Got in some new Diamond goodies today. The sneakers were by far one of the best sneaker purchases I have made. Read all about it and check out the rest of the photos here.

great detailed pics smokeyface i need to grab a pair of thoses before there all gone
March 29, 2010 @ 16:22:43
great detailed pics smokeyface i need to grab a pair of thoses before there all gone

Thanks!

I used your coupon code on MLTD.com for that Diamond X Hundreds tee BTW, lol.

www.STINKGRENADESTUDIOS.com

March 29, 2010 @ 16:24:23
Another month is almost over and still no Cardigans. Nick atleast hook us up with the price for the Cardigans.

This mayne.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x