Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 29, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
SupraFresh

"Pacsun welcomes Diamond Supply Co. to the Family!"

hm............

sell out. even if it is different designs, now tards without any good fashion can just walk into a mall chain and pick up some diamond tees since its pacsun and tons of people shop there.
confused

i'll still buy stuff since i like diamond, but still. pretty weak.
March 29, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
HYPELO

seems like a lot of people are upset with this move. it might be a good thing because diamond will have to come out with much better designs that will be exclusive (unavailable to pacsun) in order to keep old customers
March 29, 2010 @ 02:15 AM
brokelyn

sell out. even if it is different designs, now tards without any good fashion can just walk into a mall chain and pick up some diamond tees since its pacsun and tons of people shop there.
confused

i'll still buy stuff since i like diamond, but still. pretty weak.

how i interpreted this post: omfg wat sell outs ppl wit no gud fashun wearin mah fav brand i no longur speshoz wah wahhhhhhhh!!

Diamond is dope, keep doing ya thang.
March 29, 2010 @ 02:16 AM
oozedrip

doesn't change a damn thing people. if you like the design you rock it. if you don't you're not going to.
March 29, 2010 @ 02:25 AM
STRUHHTURT

Another month is almost over and still no Cardigans. Nick atleast hook us up with the price for the Cardigans.
March 29, 2010 @ 12:34 PM
skinny boy

I dont know about all that but has anyone listened to the lyrics of her single rude boy? Damn, i know she wasn't singing shit like this when Chris Brown was hittin' it. My man Matt Kemp is beatin' that like Chris Brown never could.

Matt Kemp blows...SF Giants on mines
March 29, 2010 @ 01:01 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Hmm, kind of disappointed about the PacSun thing. Even if they are simple designs or whatever, its still exposing the brand to a ton of new people, who will then go online and cop more of the regular designs.
March 29, 2010 @ 01:49 PM
Tonytones

for me i think its dope to get more people noticed to the brand. Cause theres no point of rockin a dope ass tee from a brand if no one even knows it.
March 29, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
barryskins

Selling a LARGE Black/Tiff Diamond Life Pt 1 Sade Crew Neck Sweater for $75 shipped. Message me before I put it up on the bay. Once once with undershirt and never washed. 9.5/10 condition.

This is the original Sade crew btw. Rare as anything to find
March 29, 2010 @ 03:31 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

Got in some new Diamond goodies today. The sneakers were by far one of the best sneaker purchases I have made. Read all about it and check out the rest of the photos here.

www.STINKGRENADESTUDIOS.com

March 29, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
kylethenerd

what does everybody have in their coin pouch? currently i have a lighter and a swisher smile

I've only worn mine once since I use my TH wallet but when I did use it, driver's license and credit card. I might rock mine tonight now.. smile
March 29, 2010 @ 04:10 PM
NIKEOGREAZ

Got in some new Diamond goodies today. The sneakers were by far one of the best sneaker purchases I have made. Read all about it and check out the rest of the photos here.

great detailed pics cool i need to grab a pair of thoses before there all gone
March 29, 2010 @ 04:22 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

great detailed pics cool i need to grab a pair of thoses before there all gone

Thanks!

I used your coupon code on MLTD.com for that Diamond X Hundreds tee BTW, lol.

March 29, 2010 @ 04:24 PM
Talent

Another month is almost over and still no Cardigans. Nick atleast hook us up with the price for the Cardigans.

This mayne.
March 29, 2010 @ 04:38 PM
MCMXCIV

This mayne.

if i remember correctly, nick said they will release either this week or next week.
but dont quote me on that.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

March 29, 2010 @ 05:02 PM
too slow

Cause theres no point of rockin a dope ass tee from a brand if no one even knows it.

I would have to disagree
March 29, 2010 @ 05:06 PM
too slow

Thats one thing I like about Johnny Cupcakes, I dont own any of their stuff but I like the fact that they keep it exclusive.
March 29, 2010 @ 05:53 PM
SupraFresh

how i interpreted this post: omfg wat sell outs ppl wit no gud fashun wearin mah fav brand i no longur speshoz wah wahhhhhhhh!!

Diamond is dope, keep doing ya thang.

well i didn't cry that badly, and i spelled everything correctly.

plus i said i was still going to buy it...? so i don't get it.
from a business standpoint its smart for diamond though, it just sucks.
March 29, 2010 @ 06:26 PM
canza

Why does your clothes being exclusive matter? You dudes must be in high school worryin about other kids wearing "our" brand. Seriously chill, great move for Diamond as they grow. Long as the design and quality don't fall.

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

March 29, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
BP_ALL DAY

Why does your clothes being exclusive matter? You dudes must be in high school worryin about other kids wearing "our" brand. Seriously chill, great move for Diamond as they grow. Long as the design and quality don't fall.

Exactly what I was thinking..lol
March 29, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
Tonytones

right on the dot.
March 29, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
stinkgrenadestudios

Uh oh.

March 29, 2010 @ 06:41 PM
ae86

this
March 29, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
ae86

yup
March 29, 2010 @ 07:30 PM
too slow

Lol, canza get the sand out of your vagina. I like the fact that brands like Bape only sell in flagship stores and online shop. Not every mall in every city. Thats all I'm saying.
March 29, 2010 @ 07:41 PM
STRUHHTURT

if i remember correctly, nick said they will release either this week or next week.
but dont quote me on that.

Nick said that last week, so we're actually on the second week now.
It doesn't really matter if we gta wait a lil more longer coz we've been waiting for a while now
I just hope they don't cost more than the crewnecks.
March 29, 2010 @ 08:36 PM
MCMXCIV

It doesn't really matter if we gta wait a lil more longer coz we've been waiting for a while now

true.

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

March 29, 2010 @ 09:52 PM
Vincent

Hey guys i was just wondering how much a never worn MM Tee would go for now a days?

Smoke cigarettes. http://recessioncollection.tumblr.com http://streetnights.tumblr.com/

March 29, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
ae86

you got one fore sale?
March 29, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
V.Lopez

they r cut n sew id imagine they will cost more than a crewneck

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.