Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 14, 2010 @ 02:04 AM
igotssssoul

Whats up with you dudes and coin pouches?

You ever own a coin pouch man? It's hella convenient instead of mixing up whatever you have in your pockets along with your change. Esp out here in LA, where you can't park without dumping $2 in a parking meter. I guess I'm a little paranoid, but I ain't feelin the swiping a credit/bank card on one of those things.
December 14, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
LUPS

Yeah, i feel you.
But where the hell do you keep that bulky shit?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 14, 2010 @ 02:16 AM
igotssssoul

danking off your belt loop like chris brown of course!!

Exactly. Don't you wanna catch everyone's attention by having that shit swing around along with your keys hangin off a Diamond carabiner that make chiming noises?
December 14, 2010 @ 02:25 AM
smoothoperator

anyone pls let me know how that diamond supply coach jacket fits? thinking bout a small or med.

on dsc jackets and crews i wear xl, even to my shirts,
but in the coach jacket i had to size up and get a 2x
December 14, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
smoothoperator

those new Blue & Red Scout Belts looks like they were spray painted on.
December 14, 2010 @ 05:35 AM
SupraFresh

can anyone tell me where to cop those diamond high socks from?
i don't see them on the official website or karmaloop anymore

really really want them for christmas!

thanks
December 14, 2010 @ 12:02 PM
LUPS

those new Blue & Red Scout Belts looks like they were spray painted on.

^^^^^^^^^

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 14, 2010 @ 12:16 PM
igotssssoul

can anyone tell me where to cop those diamond high socks from?
i don't see them on the official website or karmaloop anymore

really really want them for christmas!

thanks

If you're referring to the crew and low-cut socks they had available in 3 different cw's, then they've been sold out for a minute. They were available both through Diamond directly as well as some of their retailers. I must've copped like 2 dozen of them shits. As a matter of fact, I still have some unworn pairs of the low-cut socks in the black/tiff and tiff/black cw's. Wanna cop? lol. PM me if you're serious about it...
December 14, 2010 @ 12:26 PM
SupraFresh

If you're referring to the crew and low-cut socks they had available in 3 different cw's, then they've been sold out for a minute. They were available both through Diamond directly as well as some of their retailers. I must've copped like 2 dozen of them shits. As a matter of fact, I still have some unworn pairs of the low-cut socks in the black/tiff and tiff/black cw's. Wanna cop? lol. PM me if you're serious about it...

dangit i knew i must've missed them since i swore i saw them a few weeks earlier on diamond like you said

no its okay, i only want the high socks, not the low cut
plus it'd be for a christmas present since idk what to ask for and i figured those would be cool

guess i'll just cop some high cut jordan socks sad
December 14, 2010 @ 12:55 PM
HighFiveJosh

I think we all can agree diddy is gay fish. Unless he was to try to help one of us blow up lol

nick what's really good with the coin pouches my dude?

isnt kanye the gay fish? haha.
December 14, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
Late80'sKid

Got this in the mail.Another Diamond piece to add to my small collection lol.Trying to work my way up to O.G. status.
postimage.org/image/36ov6rls4/
December 14, 2010 @ 04:12 PM
Fs jetset402

i think its funny how diamond replys to everything else dropping but the diamond lifers shit that was suppose to drop at the end of november and the coin pouches that got messed up. ive been waiting for these items for a minute nick pleeeeeeease drop them soon so i can have them under me christmas tree. that would b much appreciated cool
December 14, 2010 @ 04:22 PM
imtheman

i think its funny how diamond replys to everything else dropping but the diamond lifers shit that was suppose to drop at the end of november and the coin pouches that got messed up. ive been waiting for these items for a minute nick pleeeeeeease drop them soon so i can have them under me christmas tree. that would b much appreciated cool

Dude get used to it..
theres "coming soon" which means soon.. then theres "coming soon - DIAMOND wise" which means who the heck knows.
December 14, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
thejOeshow

Dude get used to it..
theres "coming soon" which means soon.. then theres "coming soon - DIAMOND wise" which means who the heck knows.

Yeah Diamond "coming soon" runs on Filipino time lol, but it's usually worth it when it finally comes out.
December 14, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
bwssldr

if anyone wants a raekwon, og script, or some other older tees hit me up. still ds

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

December 14, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
caliking03

was wondering if anyone here lives in NYC or near that would be willing to do a pick up at Prohibit? would def kick you down extra cash for your time, trying to get a few of the NYC exclusives. PM me if you could help out with this
December 14, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
brianczhou

when it says, "your order just shipped", does that mean that my order has been delivered? or... that ups has just received the box from diamond...
December 14, 2010 @ 07:36 PM
Strict9

are u really that stupid? its exactly what it says

December 14, 2010 @ 08:09 PM
V.Lopez

reading is fundamental
December 14, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
Tonytones

was wondering if anyone here lives in NYC or near that would be willing to do a pick up at Prohibit? would def kick you down extra cash for your time, trying to get a few of the NYC exclusives. PM me if you could help out with this

jason is good for his word. Help a brotha out.
December 14, 2010 @ 09:39 PM
goldANDsacks

when it says, "your order just shipped", does that mean that my order has been delivered? or... that ups has just received the box from diamond...

when it says "your order just shipped" it usually means that diamond just shipped it (i.e. put you order in the mailbox). when it says "your order has been delivered", it means that your order was just delivered... but i might be wrong.
December 14, 2010 @ 10:13 PM
Fed-x

i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a big picture of the "Born in The Bay" picture in a poster size please? like a 700x700 size
December 14, 2010 @ 10:15 PM
Fed-x

oh yeah if anybody got any size small diamond crewnecks in a size small please let me know im cash/paypal ready
December 14, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
PDL24DCP

Went to work, had to deposit some money, came home and the regular gray paris crewneck is sold out now!! Anyone got a Large they are looking to sell??
December 15, 2010 @ 12:12 AM
Jordanthe23

Contemplating on selling my...

Contemplate reading the forum rules.

PS use the marketplace.
December 15, 2010 @ 12:16 AM
Young Papi

Pmd u caliking
December 15, 2010 @ 12:31 AM
no1deasoriginal

i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a big picture of the "Born in The Bay" picture in a poster size please? like a 700x700 size

not sure what you mean? but here is a 700px x 700px version

but you could just get a stock photo of the bridge or take one yourself and mock one up...
December 15, 2010 @ 01:38 AM
DIAMONDLIFE

Is there anyone with a Filmore Crewneck in medium willing to trade for a large? LMK please.
December 15, 2010 @ 03:46 AM
FA1R18

Hey I ordered a hat online and when I received it, it was a different hat. How can I fix this? I sent an email and haven't received a response
December 15, 2010 @ 04:45 PM
drifter

yo you're a dumbass. my mom works for fedex. i know how the fuck shit goes. have you ever heard of a snowstorm? bad weather? oh yeah. you can't really plan for those. im soooo stupid. go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit.

Yo, My dad is the CEO of Nike, therefore I know what goes on within Nike and how shoes are made.

I might cut my wrist tonight over what you said.

lmfao

during the christmas time they get backed up

stuff takes longer stuff happens

These people were complaining at the end of November and start of December, how the hell are they backed up at that time.

Oh and by the way, I just received two separate shipments from IBM through UPS. Gosh, I should be thankful it didnt take a month huh?

Hey guys our online guys are working hard to correct all your shipping problems, and online order mistakes. Please dont PM me and tell me how bad of a job they are doing, or assume that they are just chillin and mixing up orders on purpose. It isnt fair to those guys who bust their ass 24/7. They are not robots so mistakes do happen. We work hard to keep all the customers happy.

Uh, just some word of advice, using the whole. "Hey guys we are trying our best" isn't a smart move, if Diamond was small time still sure you can use that and usually your community realizes that.

But now, that shit doesn't fly, also at the end of the day, why should i give a damn, I gave you my money, you never care when im short $10.

seems like half of this thread is a complaining thread, I understand like you all when packages dont get shipped out, etc. (Ordered 2 TG tee's only got 1, waited a month for the other one) but its the holidays n they are slammed with hella orders. Just take some patience (I kno this is tough), but complainin will only make yall look stupid. My 2 cents

Guys, complaining makes you look stupid.

Guess those colored should have just kept quiet, huh?

you clearly are upset. Do you need a tissue? If you dont get your shit, youll get a refund. There t shirts at the end of the day. I know you gotta wear them to the club and all.

mmmmm, epitome of this thread now. The late comers jumping on Diamond and defending them to the core as if Nick was their uncle. It's quite amusing.

Be thankful that the guys from Diamond actually have a forum presence and talk to you guys about these types of things. Most companies will send you a generic email with no information and zero ETA.[/b]

Wrong, pretty sure Nick has made major cash because of using the communities feedback and having that close bond.

Now we should be thankful? You are either a community based company or your not. Can't have it both ways.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.