Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 8, 2010 @ 10:11 AM
News worthy

anyone work @ like a snowboard store? lmfao

Got the hookups out in Utah why what's up?
December 8, 2010 @ 01:18 PM
sole_assassin

anyone selling 2 tickets to tonights Curren$y show??
December 8, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
News worthy

anyone have a coupon code for primitive?
December 8, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
Diamond

yo nick good looks shouting out the hypebeast forum homie. cool

No doubt www.mtv.com/videos/misc/60386...tml#id=1653662
Diamond owes a lot of success to this forum & the people who are members of it.
December 8, 2010 @ 03:46 PM
igotssssoul

I've been on their mailing list for some time now and to be quite honest, I don't ever remember being sent an online coupon code. Maybe they have, but time has passed so far in between that I've forgotten. But I've noticed that most of their sales/deals/discounts are in-stores.
December 8, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
smoothoperator

those white pebbled leather kicks look dope from the tongue
December 8, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
kickflipyo

They posted a 20% off coupon for black friday on Twitter but that's the only one I've seen.
December 8, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
Berniefly32

I'm def coppin the black un-polo varcity tomorrow cool looks ill via Nicks twitter
December 8, 2010 @ 07:58 PM
Diamond

Goin to see the homie CurrenSy Perform at the El Rey Theatre in LA tnite. Follow me on Twitter for updates of the show. @Nickydiamonds
December 8, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
News worthy

I've been on their mailing list for some time now and to be quite honest, I don't ever remember being sent an online coupon code. Maybe they have, but time has passed so far in between that I've forgotten. But I've noticed that most of their sales/deals/discounts are in-stores.

Thanks. I didn't think so either. They just always have what I'm looking for but it gets pricey haha
December 8, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
brianczhou

did everyone get their boxes already???

it feels like it's been forever already.
December 9, 2010 @ 12:17 AM
shnapz

Still waiting for mine. UPS has been stuck on 'billing information received' since the 1st
December 9, 2010 @ 12:45 AM
shnapz

if you live on the other side of the country it will obviously take longer. give it another week or so. I know UPS is hella backed up now with christmas and all.

I live in the bay area, and it is shipping from l.a. So it shouldnt take long at all to get here, just must havent have left yet. Not complaining, it's just been a while, but i know it will show up soon.
December 9, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
camrovio

Still waiting for mine. UPS has been stuck on 'billing information received' since the 1st

Mine was like that for a while too. Yesterday it moved along and I'm getting my second tomorrow. I bought one then I was like, fuck it I should buy another. So the first one came Friday and I've been waiting for the second now. Lol
December 9, 2010 @ 12:48 AM
Forsaken

UPS is insanely backed up. I have around 5 packages out and I just got my Diamond order from Nov 15th two days ago. I have had the tracking number since Nov 17th. If it goes past 4-5 weeks I would defiantly contact UPS or Tony@Online Dept. Dude is mad helpful. Answers me everytime.

Probably will cope a Varsity soon once my funds become stable from all these christmas gifts.
December 9, 2010 @ 03:44 AM
BLVCKDiamond

SAw Nick @ the Curren$y, Dom Kennedy, Nipsey Hussle show and he was giving out the DiamondXCurren$y collab T shirt... He hooked up the 1st ten people he saw wearing Diamond! Thank God Im always rockin Diamond cuz he hooked me up with the white and blue XL! BIG SHOUT OUT TO NICK FOR BEING A GRACIOUS DUDE!
December 9, 2010 @ 09:27 AM
DjComplex72

I was freakin out cuz I thought I was going to get it 5-7 biz days from ordering it.....
but now it looks like it should be here before Christmas.....I would pay extra to have my shit same day or next day #justsayin

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

December 9, 2010 @ 03:51 PM
igotssssoul

SAw Nick @ the Curren$y, Dom Kennedy, Nipsey Hussle show and he was giving out the DiamondXCurren$y collab T shirt... He hooked up the 1st ten people he saw wearing Diamond! Thank God Im always rockin Diamond cuz he hooked me up with the white and blue XL! BIG SHOUT OUT TO NICK FOR BEING A GRACIOUS DUDE!

Whoa shit! Was it the D.Lifer's tee? I ask, cuz I'mma kick myself in the ass if he made some more of those Jets tees specifically for that night. Hmmmm..."white and blue" though, huh? Strange...
December 9, 2010 @ 03:59 PM
thejOeshow

Nice come up, Nick's a cool dude though. Wish i went to the show, finals are wack though.

^ Don't worry homie, I'm pretty sure it was the lifers tee cause there's a white and blue colorway for it if i'm not mistaken. Would be dope if he printed that Jets tee again though. I wear mine way too much. Either way it's a nice pick up.
December 9, 2010 @ 04:10 PM
igotssssoul

Nice come up, Nick's a cool dude though. Wish i went to the show, finals are wack though.

^ Don't worry homie, I'm pretty sure it was the lifers tee cause there's a white and blue colorway for it if i'm not mistaken. Would be dope if he printed that Jets tee again though. I wear mine way too much. Either way it's a nice pick up.

Oh ok. Thought they were playing off of the 49ers logo, so I assumed that they'd only be available in the red/gold cw on black or white threads. Agreed fa sho though. Nice come up regardless. I just really loved that Jets stamp.
December 9, 2010 @ 05:35 PM
IAmSam

Does anyone know if the shirts are true to their size? I'm buying shirts off of karmaloop and the model wears a medium and it looks like a large. Also i was wondering if the sizes differ in canada and america and if the shirts run big or small? Buying the The Cassie Ventura X Estevan Oriol #3 Tee in Black. Plz help a bro out. Usually wear larges but not sure if i should get medium or large.
December 9, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
DIAMONDLIFE

I have the Cassie #1 and #4 in black and they fit TTS. If you usually wear large stick with that.
December 9, 2010 @ 06:07 PM
IAmSam

ok thx much appreciated
December 9, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
T.G.O.D

Time table on Curren$y collab Nick?
December 9, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
True-Lies

somebody interesintg in a DSC falling navy crewneck size XL
PM and let me know,and don't worry i will give you a good price

Thvnks and sorry for put it on this post
December 9, 2010 @ 07:27 PM
V.Lopez

Does anyone know if the shirts are true to their size? I'm buying shirts off of karmaloop and the model wears a medium and it looks like a large. Also i was wondering if the sizes differ in canada and america and if the shirts run big or small? Buying the The Cassie Ventura X Estevan Oriol #3 Tee in Black. Plz help a bro out. Usually wear larges but not sure if i should get medium or large.

all diamond tees are AAA a true to size fit. if u own any tee from most other streetwear companies you should stick with that size
December 9, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
TheGODlyBarnes

So out of the many diamond things I asked for for Christmas, I asked for some denim... can I get some input on the fit?

I'm 6'2 and mad skinny... denim I rock now is 505 Levi's 32/30, but I like to wear 'em kinda low with some sag... anyone help me out with a size?

Thanks ya'll.
December 9, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
illestDiamond

yo nick do u know when karmaloop is getting the holiday stuff?? i m tryna cop before christmas....
December 10, 2010 @ 03:17 AM
alex0000

yeah they run TTS no variation solid fits on all their product

------------------------------

December 10, 2010 @ 11:03 AM
News worthy

Saw on Nick's twiiter that Nick Hoagn (Hulk Hogan's son) was rocking diamond. That Dude is Mad Corny! Still got my love for Diamond, just thought that was akward as hell #justsayin.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.