FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 30, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
Swag Prophet

quick question. How fast do these varcity jackets sell out at the store? i won't be back from the states on Saturday and thinkin of coppin the jackets on Sunday morning.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

November 30, 2010 @ 11:02 PM
smoothoperator

so....
Cassie X Estevan Oriol Diamond Collection Skateboard drops online Thurs.
and
Diamond Stamp Logo trucker hats drop tomorrow on Fairfax
November 30, 2010 @ 11:03 PM
chargerfan

those red diamond shoes look like they might be dope but the only thing idk about is the tongue, seems a bit thick n puffy.

but damn that new yacht club tee is sick !

I've seen them before and they do look dope in person. I'm guessing the thick puffy tongue is based off of traditional skateboarding shoes since Diamond is about skateboarding.
November 30, 2010 @ 11:05 PM
thegood$29

No it wasn't Lcjarett but he had/has a good collection. It was ES EF ED with the Tiffany boxes.

Lc's collection

refrain calling yourself a "diamond lifer" if your collection is not up to par

Hahah that dude is about that life
November 30, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
igotssssoul

250 or however much they cost is different from the 30 dollar tees that separate the men and the high school pinoys.

lmmfao!!!
November 30, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
e_money

man i remember the first diamond store opening. coolcool
November 30, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
resu

It's coming to the point where Diamond Supply Co. should make a varsity jacket.
Or even better a varsity jacket collabration with Stussy.
December 1, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
smoothoperator

This. I remember shelling out 100 dollars to get CAI cause I slept. Or paying a ridiculous amount of money to get the DG X Diamond collab. Even the riding Neons were hard as shit for me to cop, back when a drop for a WHOLE season would come up, and be gone by like 3 in the afternoon. I remember last Memorial day when I drove my ass from Salt Lake to L.A with wife and kid overnight just to get 50% off of stuff. Waited in that line for hours with my son cause they'd only let 10 heads in at a time. That was fun. This is not. So no disrespect, but you fuckin new heads need to get the fuck off your high horses, and whiny fucking asses. No one cares where your shipment is just be greatful you have the opportunity to purchase 24/7 and get service like this. >sad

i went for that Memorial sale to. it was dope me and my friend heard last minute and we scrapped all the doe we can get and just bought all our stuff together, and the workers hooked us both up the some fleece's. it was cool because i guess u had to spend a 100 to get it, but we barley did and i was already thinking "Damn whos getting the jacket"Lol
December 1, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
KD187

It's coming to the point where Diamond Supply Co. should make a varsity jacket.
Or even better a varsity jacket collabration with Stussy.

a little late homie..read a few pages back, the holiday cut'n sews/varcity jackets release saturday. have to say they're pretty dope imo
December 1, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
News worthy

i went for that Memorial sale to. it was dope me and my friend heard last minute and we scrapped all the doe we can get and just bought all our stuff together, and the workers hooked us both up the some fleece's. it was cool because i guess u had to spend a 100 to get it, but we barley did and i was already thinking "Damn whos getting the jacket"Lol

Yea I remember they gave out the L.A Diamond life hoody in white, or at least that's what I received. Hot as fuck too. I just remember it being cool in Utah so i rocked denim, and got to L.A and damn near died haha
December 1, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
KD187

do they do that sale annually or whenever nick feels like it?
December 1, 2010 @ 12:08 AM
News worthy

do they do that sale annually or whenever nick feels like it?

It was just to get rid of a ton of inventory. They used to do this every once in awhile, but do to Diamonds growth over the last year Nick said we probably won't see one again for awhile if ever. They had on in November or something right before he opened the new shop down the street to clear out all inventory. Both sales it was like 50 to 70 percent off everything. Boxes upon boxes of gems.
December 1, 2010 @ 12:44 AM
e_money

old pic.

nothing crazyyy
December 1, 2010 @ 12:45 AM
Swag Prophet

they def wont sell out in a day homie. unless there is some crazy rush that i have never seen before. 250 or however much they cost is different from the 30 dollar tees that separate the men and the high school pinoys. it usually takes a few weeks to a month to sell out if I remember correctly from last year.

edit: my goal is to get more posts than gasface in the thread so Im number three in most posts. The Fiasco has 222 posts and this account has 28. Got one month to get 45 posts. I think ill be able to do it if I try.

edit pt 2: WAIT THEY DELETED THE 08 THREAD?? WTF THAT WAS THE BEST ONE!!!! SHIT HB. so many memories gone

lol, thanks for the info bro. looks like ill cop the varcity jacket at the store this sunday, can't wait.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

December 1, 2010 @ 12:48 AM
NomNom

Hey guys, I was looking for a un polo zip up and I came across this site,

www[dot]gowindholz[dot]net/servlet/the-61330/DIAMOND-UN-POLO-HZ-fdsh-SWT/Detail

you think this is legit and should i order?

or should i keep combing the forums?

thanks for the help.
December 1, 2010 @ 01:27 AM
jaythejet

old pic.

nothing crazyyy

sweet eight pound, ten ounce baby jesus... if you ever let go of one of those pina colada MM tees.... &)
December 1, 2010 @ 01:36 AM
Tonytones

erik you a G
December 1, 2010 @ 01:37 AM
Tonytones

Diamond shoes are super legit. Wore them @ the sale this black friday, if any of yall seen a glimpse that was it. Super comfy didnt hurt my feet at all after running around helping customers all day. Stay tuned for more info on them guys!

Also the Varsity jackets are so damn nice!!!! The fit is perfect on these. Saturday we will drop em so dont sleep on it!
December 1, 2010 @ 01:39 AM
ClapYouBeezy

Kinda sucks how my Cassie x wiz tee was fucked up and they told me the order wasn't fulfilled when I bought two for 87 and I do have a receipt grrrrr. So they said they refunded my money and alla sudden I overdraft!! Cool story bro.
December 1, 2010 @ 01:48 AM
whackattack

yes we have wallets in stock @ Fairfax. come through bro ill help you out

probably on saturday to peep them varsity jackets. thanks

For Sale; Supreme: - Snap Front sweat hoodie medium (olive/army) - Loro Piana camp cap (grey) - Paisley camp cap (burgundy)

December 1, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
caliking03

hey tones, are the Skate Life Flannels ever going to come out?
December 1, 2010 @ 09:43 AM
DjComplex72

i just wanna clarify that my rant wasnt calling anyone out... especially when i mentioned tony(we homies). Of course proof reading my own stuff would have been better but fuck it i aint perfect.
I just wanted to say that it used to be harder, and i mean almost impossible...The Collabo NY joint dropped, and was gone in minutes back in mid 05'(if i remember correctly)...I MEAN GONE. That was some real shit. Hypebeast was still the source to find drop info... A lot of cats were on here including nick who joined the fight in begining of 06... I know he was creeping prior.
My list of favorite tees goes like this... and all these i own.
1. Original DGK x Diamond - shirt is basic and clean plus the charlie brown flip was dope.
2. Diamond Maiden- "Runnin shit since 98" Classic. Too bad those red coats pulled a C&D
3. Marilyn Monroe- Iconic, fun design, and a Girl Skateboards collab. To the day i still have the deck also. Great release.
4. Collabo NY- As a misfits fan i had to get it. I aint talking bout these current bastards. The grill was a touch of gold for the people that loved the punk style, but enjoyed hip hop just as much. Basically a perfect shirt for me.
5. Cairo all over- All the colors were dope, and this is right when all over print was just plain running the game as you guys call it. Nick previewed this to us in early 06 and once again that shit sold out with the quickness.

To this day i still own all those tees.. while my collection depleted (by a lot) still own a few tees and hoods.
Diamond is great but so it The Hundreds, And 10 Deep and every other brand... you guys just buy into the fad then start listening to other people that started were you are but are supposedly Veterans in this game. Its all the same shit at the end of the day. A tee, pants, deck, shoes.
One day some of you will figure it out.
Also, DJ , You clowned yourself when you said you wore Diamond to the club. Ive seen people get turned away (celebrities, Athletes) for trying to show up to "clubs" in Tees and Jeans... I mean the real clubs.

♥♥♥♥♥ ! are you stupid.....Im a DJ....I wear whatever the fuck I want to wear to the club....♥♥♥♥♥ I am the Club.....you stupid lil fuck....how the fuck you going to just bring up..... some shit up I said like months ago....I must be on your mind....my dude you got issues....hop off my dick....I got into Diamond because one day I broke a bolt on my board and my homie gave me a pack of Diamond Supply Co bots to use.....and I have had those bolts for years now....I rep Diamond because I skate....its a LIFESTYLE....ITS WHO I AM.....I wont change for anyone.....and just because I go to a club....that dont mean I have to rock Polo or Coogi....♥♥♥♥♥ thats not me....I wont allow society to dictate whats acceptable......Im a street kid from New York City (212 L.E.S) I do as I please.....as should you.....I go to the most up scale clubs in t-shirts.....lil ♥♥♥♥♥.....on Thanksgiving night Im in VIP with a magnum (thats double the size of a normal bottle.....hater) of dat Imperial Rose in my Cassie x Diamond.....and not only do I get in for free.....I get props...any club I can't be myself in.... aint for me.....So while you stand in line with your button up on lookin "offical" whatever that means.....waiting to pay......Im already in VIP with a bad bitch that would give you the time of day.....Rockin a Diamond tee....♥♥♥♥♥ do you.....Cuz Im sure as fuck doing me.....

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

December 1, 2010 @ 10:01 AM
goldANDsacks

♥♥♥♥♥ ! are you stupid.....Im a DJ....I wear whatever the fuck I want to wear to the club....♥♥♥♥♥ I am the Club.....you stupid lil fuck....

that was awesome.

back to diamond discussion though?
December 1, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
DjComplex72

Pete you have a twisted reality.I live in san diego if you ever wanna meet up and talk it out, you know were to find me. Im from New York too, glad you like to point out your from LES, Im from BK,bed stuy to be exact....In fact, ill be in NYC In April. Id love you meet you and connections.
You talk about clubs and magnum bottles. Ill be happy to meet you at the Aria, Mirage, or anywere in Vegas, and we can see whos waiting in lines. You talk a big game over the internet.
I must have sparked your feelings man, you okay? Hopefully i didnt get your panties in a bundle.
BTW, you still run Coogi? Damn... Ouch.
Honestly if your really a skateboarder(which we know the answer) you wouldnt mock polo or anything like that... Because you would know the roots. Sorry bubby, your shits toasted.

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

December 1, 2010 @ 11:30 AM
Tonytones

hey tones, are the Skate Life Flannels ever going to come out?

coal miner flannel is droppin this saturday + 2 more styles of denim. come through J they look real good
December 1, 2010 @ 11:37 AM
DjComplex72

^Bitched out, typical poser.

A wise man once told me don

December 1, 2010 @ 11:40 AM
waynefresh

wow!i totally forgot about lc,his collection was sick!.anyone know if he is still in hawaii?
December 1, 2010 @ 12:07 PM
V.Lopez

Complex, what clubs in tampa/ st pete/ clearwater do u dj at?
December 1, 2010 @ 12:10 PM
GasfaceRefill

A wise man once told me don

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

December 1, 2010 @ 12:51 PM

Inactive

There was a good discussion going on about new fans/followers, old school culture, etc. Don't go shitting that up with immature arguments. Take that to PMs or meet up with each other. No one wants to hear that bullshit. Keep the discussion about Diamond.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.