Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 30, 2010 @ 04:07 AM
Con

nick just previewd a bunch of new tees on twitter. the HOF part II is pretty ill, putting the bear on the d. he also posted a pic of some dude i guess hes tryna figure out who he is. i wonder whats up? hm.
November 30, 2010 @ 05:04 AM
Ice$Grillz

The funny thing about all this is the newer faces Diamond has brought out. I like how you guys call yourselves "Diamond Lifers" yet you didnt know anything about the tees with a hip tag a while back. All of a sudden you guys are calling everything heat and Voila! We have you guys.

Nail on the head.
November 30, 2010 @ 05:44 AM
igotssssoul

Weather it be finding LRG at Macys, connecting to The Hundreds, then finding out what all these shops on a 2 block radius have to offer, its all the same. Lifestyle clothing. And at the end you just say fuck it one day.
The best is when your on fairfax and you see people dogging eachother and wearing the same clothes... All that should be videotaped.

No, that's the nail on the head. True story.
November 30, 2010 @ 07:47 AM
News worthy

The funny thing about all this is the newer faces Diamond has brought out. I like how you guys call yourselves "Diamond Lifers" yet you didnt know anything about the tees with a hip tag a while back. All of a sudden you guys are calling everything heat and Voila! We have you guys.
I was with a few of the real Diamond OG heads earlier and we were laughing at all this. Its a brand, with a following and youll be over it (like us) in a few years. Props to Nick, dude has been doing real shit since 1998. Sometimes i know we all wish we could go back in time and trust me this is one of those times....Some of us, and boy do i mean some had to go head over heels to find shit. I had to beg Willy Santos to save me any Diamond tees he could at the shop. Or when Digital Gravel and GreyOne had shirts online, that would sell out in a day. Caliskatz too, yall dont even know. Hell even Diamond 3Dcart store was shittier than it is now!
Just ask Tones, dude didnt know what diamond even was when he came out with his Cousin to a drop and kicked it... and now some of you dudes are on your knees asking him shit...
Your all in this vicious so called "streetwear" circle. You start here and end there. Weather it be finding LRG at Macys, connecting to The Hundreds, then finding out what all these shops on a 2 block radius have to offer, its all the same. Lifestyle clothing. And at the end you just say fuck it one day.
The best is when your on fairfax and you see people dogging eachother and wearing the same clothes... All that should be videotaped.

This. I remember shelling out 100 dollars to get CAI cause I slept. Or paying a ridiculous amount of money to get the DG X Diamond collab. Even the riding Neons were hard as shit for me to cop, back when a drop for a WHOLE season would come up, and be gone by like 3 in the afternoon. I remember last Memorial day when I drove my ass from Salt Lake to L.A with wife and kid overnight just to get 50% off of stuff. Waited in that line for hours with my son cause they'd only let 10 heads in at a time. That was fun. This is not. So no disrespect, but you fuckin new heads need to get the fuck off your high horses, and whiny fucking asses. No one cares where your shipment is just be greatful you have the opportunity to purchase 24/7 and get service like this. >sad
November 30, 2010 @ 07:52 AM
News worthy

Damn bro you got one of those Nightmare on Elm streets. If only it was a medium... I would have robocopped. cool

Yea it's pretty dope I've just never worn it. Seems to be the case with a lot of the tees I've bought. I just would buy so many at once, and shelve the rest, forget about them, and come back like what the fuck was I thinking? So selling off some gems so some other people can enjoy them. I mean i doubt anyone sees the DL3 in Tiff/Red anymore.
November 30, 2010 @ 11:13 AM
charlie.brown

This. I remember shelling out 100 dollars to get CAI cause I slept. Or paying a ridiculous amount of money to get the DG X Diamond collab. So no disrespect, but you fuckin new heads need to get the fuck off your high horses, and whiny fucking asses. No one cares where your shipment is just be greatful you have the opportunity to purchase 24/7 and get service like this. >sad

Man I remember when I used to think like you guys. Getting mad when "new" fans jumped on the diamond brand. Why I got upset idk prolly the same reason u guys posted this. There is no point in trying to say ur a true diamond og. Man there is a lot of people who prolly have more diamond gear than most of us and they prolly aren't even on this forum. We all at one point or another had to "jump" into diamond at one point too right? Alot of us waited for the cai and sade tees. That dont make us more respectable. Man yall talking about a fuckin t shirt and shit lol The only difference is no one has to brag about being a true diamond og. We know who we are and who isn't. I guess I don't see the point of making it a point to let everyone know u wore diamond before everyone. We all here on this board got some true heat and so if the new cats wanna jump on diamond let em. Who cares? I'm almost off diamond seeing as how I don't like the direction they going with these new tees but in the end we all still like the same brand. Let it go
November 30, 2010 @ 12:17 PM
News worthy

Man I remember when I used to think like you guys. Getting mad when "new" fans jumped on the diamond brand. Why I got upset idk prolly the same reason u guys posted this. There is no point in trying to say ur a true diamond og. Man there is a lot of people who prolly have more diamond gear than most of us and they prolly aren't even on this forum. We all at one point or another had to "jump" into diamond at one point too right? Alot of us waited for the cai and sade tees. That dont make us more respectable. Man yall talking about a fuckin t shirt and shit lol The only difference is no one has to brag about being a true diamond og. We know who we are and who isn't. I guess I don't see the point of making it a point to let everyone know u wore diamond before everyone. We all here on this board got some true heat and so if the new cats wanna jump on diamond let em. Who cares? I'm almost off diamond seeing as how I don't like the direction they going with these new tees but in the end we all still like the same brand. Let it go

To be honest with you. I don't care who wears Diamond I got over wearing the same item as someone else when I was 19. My problem is I come here to find Info, and all I see every page is 10 fucking retards crying about slow shipping, or why hasn't anyone called back. This should be a place of discussing new product, drops, and occassionally you can find a nice gem to buy. Not a place for whiny fucks complaining cause it's been a week and they have no package. My point with the old stuff is that I would order and maybe not see shit for a month, and standing in line Memorial was cool cause dudes would come back and show what they made out with at the sale. None of that occurs anymore, Sometimes it feels like a lost brand.
November 30, 2010 @ 12:19 PM
News worthy

I'm almost off diamond seeing as how I don't like the direction they going with these new tees but in the end we all still like the same brand. Let it go

This I agree with. I haven't bought anything since blood money except for the Blvck Diamond Life. So I feel you, but when I come back to see if there's something new and dope I wanna be able to find it without sifting through shit ya know?
November 30, 2010 @ 01:24 PM
charlie.brown

I've always been curious who's collection that was in a picture I've seen floating around the web for years. With all those Tiffany boxes in the shape of a diamond? I'm sure y'all have seen the pic
November 30, 2010 @ 01:37 PM
News worthy

It was the Marine or Army cat right? Something Clarett? Like RG or RC
November 30, 2010 @ 01:50 PM
charlie.brown

I just remember looking af that pic for damn near 10 minutes and analyzing it all. Was dope.
November 30, 2010 @ 02:38 PM
thejOeshow

As I was walking to my car today UPS rolled up in front of my house and dropped off the black and yellow Cassie tee. Nice way to start the day.

On the topic of "back in the day", I've camped out for a few drops at the old store probably not as much as the "OGs", but most of all i remember coppin' a good amount of my Diamond gems from old site (/shop). It always felt good to see that "Yes, we're open" sign.
November 30, 2010 @ 02:59 PM
charlie.brown

It always felt good to see that "Yes, we're open" sign.

yessss cool
November 30, 2010 @ 03:05 PM
imtheman

It was the Marine or Army cat right? Something Clarett? Like RG or RC

Yeah I think IJCLARRET or something like that.. dude had all kinds of stuff and I think he won and posted the package he got.
November 30, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
stinknani4real

i think the guys name is LCJARRET??
correct me if im wrong
November 30, 2010 @ 03:30 PM
Ppoy

No it wasn't Lcjarett but he had/has a good collection. It was ES EF ED with the Tiffany boxes.

Lc's collection hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94641&highlight=collection+contest&page=70

refrain calling yourself a "diamond lifer" if your collection is not up to par
November 30, 2010 @ 03:54 PM
charlie.brown

wow.that collection is beyond dope

i guess 98% of people aint diamond lifers then because i know only 1-3 people tops can have a collection like that
November 30, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
mrh

those red diamond shoes look like they might be dope but the only thing idk about is the tongue, seems a bit thick n puffy.

but damn that new yacht club tee is sick !
November 30, 2010 @ 04:45 PM
Hova

i know homie, i was swimmin in that shit! I wish i got a XL sad

lol i wore mine today its way too big for me lol

i need that tee instead and need to sell this crewneck sad
November 30, 2010 @ 06:58 PM
KD187

my respect goes out to all you OG's. only been in the diamond game for a few months now but im loving the shit ive seensmile
November 30, 2010 @ 07:03 PM
Tonytones

those were the good ol days. camping out with the homies. I miss it. def not like how it used to be.
November 30, 2010 @ 07:04 PM
collinsboi

those were the good ol days. camping out with the homies. I miss it. def not like how it used to be.

True

November 30, 2010 @ 08:08 PM
MCMXCIV

anyone know whatever happened to volcom? (not the brand. og people will know who i'm talking about)

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

November 30, 2010 @ 09:15 PM
mikebarn

those red diamond shoes look like they might be dope but the only thing idk about is the tongue, seems a bit thick n puffy.

this. those shoes look serious.

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

November 30, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
posterr kicks

how does sizing on tees run? i'm thinking of copping the cassie tee, not sure whether to get small or medium coz i'm in bw sizes. do they shrink/fade a lot if dried?

thanks
November 30, 2010 @ 09:47 PM
Berniefly32

Navy wool Un-Polo Varsity Jackets drop at the store & online Saturday and the cassie 8 skate decks drop Thursday online via nicks Twitter coolcool
November 30, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
Frostedbutts

+1 to wanting more Diamond face shirts. I've got a mad hardon for all those styles.
November 30, 2010 @ 10:04 PM
Trespace

i still want this shirt made so badly. even though nick doesnt have beef with th anymore i still want it. the fucking truth right here.

why does everyone hate on the hundreds so damn much? razz
November 30, 2010 @ 10:36 PM
KD187

how does sizing on tees run? i'm thinking of copping the cassie tee, not sure whether to get small or medium coz i'm in bw sizes. do they shrink/fade a lot if dried?

thanks

im about 5'10(pretty thin) and i sport mediums, they fit me perfect but when you wash 'em i would definitely hang dry to minimize shrinking. i think they shrink about a quarter of a inch or maybe half AT MOST. with white tees the ink comes off/fades a little and leaves a white fuzz tint type of thing but only on some tees.

^^^^^
im new. so nick had beef with the hundreds?
November 30, 2010 @ 10:38 PM
mrh

thanks

well what do you usually wear and what brands are they usually? If you want them to shrink a little bit, you can get them to shrink. Cuz everytime i buy a new diamond tee its a little big so i wash it and put it in the dryer and then its good. and they're tees are really good with not fading

im just gonna guess and say you should go with a medium tho. if its big use the dryer

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.