November 28, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
T.G.O.D

When is the Curren$y collab coming out?
November 28, 2010 @ 06:46 PM
illestDiamond

Ey nick! are those new hoodies that just dropped saturday , dropping anywhere online?? im really feeling that diamond by the bay hoodie

Is karmaloop getting the holiday too? anyone know?
November 28, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
mrh

douche.
November 28, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
Forsaken

Let's see how many overly expensive mystery boxes come with these. Still kickin it for $20 less then you suckers paid.

Doesn't compare to owning a real pair that you can wear.

November 29, 2010 @ 12:20 AM
KD187

Doesn't compare to owning a real pair that you can wear.

^^^^^ hahahaha BURNED>sad
November 29, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
Frostedbutts

Let's see how many overly expensive mystery boxes come with these. Still kickin it for $20 less then you suckers paid.

This thread isn't a bucket for your vaginal drip, shut the FUCK up already.
November 29, 2010 @ 01:23 AM
Swag Prophet

lol

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

November 29, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
Forsaken

im dyin right now hahahahahaha&)&)&)&)

I am not dissing you or anything bro. We should meet up and chief hahaha. cool

So when is the Curren$y seriously going to drop? I've been waiting a minute for a tee.
November 29, 2010 @ 03:12 AM
GasfaceRefill

I'm never copping a box again if 120 plus a ridicoulus shipping cost. I'll be good just copping shit I'd actually wear.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

November 29, 2010 @ 08:04 AM
Swag Prophet

agreed. The last box, i hardly wore any of them, thats why i skipped. wished i was here for the good ol' days when the box was 100.00 and you got great shit.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

November 29, 2010 @ 10:23 AM
DjComplex72

Why is everybody crying over the mystery box.....I mean $120 is nothing for 8 shirts....fuck the extras.....yall ♥♥♥♥♥s need to step ya income game up.....cuz if you had money to blow....you would just cop.....so stop hatin...

oh Im looking for dat Slangin Rocks tee (in black) that shit sold out on the Diamond site confused

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

November 29, 2010 @ 10:26 AM
goldANDsacks

the breakdown of the mystery box.

8 tees + 1 wallet + stickers = $120

to me, the stickers and wallet are negligible. i know the wallet retails for like $40. but i dont need a wallet. and if i needed a new wallet, i'd cop something high end like my current ferragamo one. maybe i can resell the diamond wallet for like $20? whatever...

anyways, if you divide the $120 / 8 tees, it comes out to $15 per tee.

then there was the Black Friday sale, where if u were lucky enough, you could get a standard diamond tee (approx $35) for 50% off. or $17.50 per tee.

if i lived in LA and was able to go to the shop for the sale, it would have def made more sense to pay an extra $2.50 to buy a shirt i KNOW i'd wear instead of leaving it up to chance in the mystery box.

diamond makes awesome tees, but i honestly, not everything they've made is for me. also, i run the risk of possibly doubling up on some shirts that i already own and would have gotten in the mystery box.

i wish they didn't charge tax and shipping so it came out to $120 even. then i could have traded a quarter for 8 tees.
November 29, 2010 @ 10:29 AM
DjComplex72

you're probably the biggest tool in this thread and i'm sure 99% of the people will agree with me. Don't you got Diamond to wear to the club?

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

November 29, 2010 @ 10:33 AM
goldANDsacks

And I'm sure Nick wasn't doing as well financially two or three years ago as he is now. Diamond has exploded in these past few years and with that, more people paying for his shit meaning more income.

Forsaken, hit a nig with a PM and we can arrange something if you're serious.

i can't speak for the dude's personal financial situation...

but generally speaking, "more people paying for his shit means more income"... also means more costs for him too. its the variable cost business model. the more customers you have, the more production costs go up, you need to hire more employees, pay for more advertising, etc. basically the bigger your company is, the more it costs to run and maintain it.

so just because Diamond is bigger now doesn't necessarily mean Nick is rolling in more dough than he was a couple years ago when it was smaller. (it could even be less if the required a bigger investment to grow the company to its current size).

again, generally speaking. Nick could be a starving artist or a fat cat. i dont know him personally.
November 29, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
Tonytones

you obviously did. smile

gold, Nick has got some money in the bank. He drives a nice ass BMW and has a dope ass house from pictures I've seen. But if he produces more product, the price to make each product goes down. It costs more to make 100 of a design then it does to make 1000. If more stores have accounts, which they do, then the price will drop significantly.

Nick said way back in the day that stores like Karmaloop or MLTD would never get the regular line and he would only produce special designs for them. Well we see now that that's not true. I'm sure that Karmaloop is extremely far down the list as to what stuff gets shipped there, which is why shit takes so long to appear on the site, but still.

the online department I know has changed a lot, mostly with more people being added, but IMO they do a horrible job. There is always someone complaining about a lost package or a lost order and getting a hold of them sucks ass. I know this because it happened to me. I had to get in touch with Nick, and even then he was telling me all of the mystery boxes were sent out. Turns out the one I ordered (of course) was somehow still in the warehouse. Took like 2 months to finally get it. Nick also promised he'd send me some more shit to compensate me for the wait but as is usual, that never happened.

So I guess you can say as Diamond popularity went up, the customer service went down. I liked the days when it was just joey putting in work shipping shit out but it would be impossible for that to happen now. IDK why im typing this. Just bored and sick again.

Joey was never in charge of shipping bro. His name was just registered to the UPS account.
November 29, 2010 @ 11:05 AM
Tonytones

Either way we sold out of all the mystery box. thank you to all the supporters who copped the mystery box. Hey Fiasco if you have any problems with anything hit me up on FB personally bro.

Thank you to everyone who came out to the black friday sale @ the store too. It was crazzzzzy.
November 29, 2010 @ 11:13 AM
DjComplex72

you obviously did. smile

gold, nick has got some money in the bank. He drives a nice ass bmw and has a dope ass house from pictures i've seen. But if he produces more product, the price to make each product goes down. It costs more to make 100 of a design then it does to make 1000. If more stores have accounts, which they do, then the price will drop significantly.

Nick said way back in the day that stores like karmaloop or mltd would never get the regular line and he would only produce special designs for them. Well we see now that that's not true. I'm sure that karmaloop is extremely far down the list as to what stuff gets shipped there, which is why shit takes so long to appear on the site, but still.

The online department i know has changed a lot, mostly with more people being added, but imo they do a horrible job. There is always someone complaining about a lost package or a lost order and getting a hold of them sucks ass. I know this because it happened to me. I had to get in touch with nick, and even then he was telling me all of the mystery boxes were sent out. turns out the one i ordered (of course) was somehow still in the warehouse. Took like 2 months to finally get it. Nick also promised he'd send me some more shit to compensate me for the wait but as is usual, that never happened.

So i guess you can say as diamond popularity went up, the customer service went down. I liked the days when it was just joey putting in work shipping shit out but it would be impossible for that to happen now. Idk why im typing this. Just bored and sick again.

I could feel you tearing up as you typed that......lol ! smile

November 29, 2010 @ 01:00 PM
Swag Prophet

you're probably the biggest tool in this thread and i'm sure 99% of the people will agree with me. Don't you got Diamond to wear to the club?

lol

November 29, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
Tonytones

November 29, 2010 @ 07:01 PM
KD187

Alright so diamond fucks up, it happens? You and everyone will continue to copp their shit though, noo point in complaing, diamond brings the most heat and we're all diamond lifers.
SOOO things WE'RE all WAITNGGG on:
1.jetlife/curensy collab
2.hats and varsity jackets
3.BPxDSC collab
4. my favorite, HUFxDSC collab
we need some release dates up in this bitch
November 29, 2010 @ 08:20 PM
todrunk2walk

^lol
November 29, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
News worthy

Some of you might not know any of the items in the listing even though you're "true diamond lifers" But those that do can appreciate a couple gems. Also if anyone's interested let me now..
hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138110
November 29, 2010 @ 11:00 PM
Forsaken

Some of you might not know any of the items in the listing even though you're "true diamond lifers" But those that do can appreciate a couple gems. Also if anyone's interested let me now..
hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138110

Damn bro you got one of those Nightmare on Elm streets. If only it was a medium... I would have robocopped. cool
November 29, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
whackattack

can anyone let me know if the red wallets are in stock on fairfax? my wallet's ready to retire.

For Sale; Supreme: - Snap Front sweat hoodie medium (olive/army) - Loro Piana camp cap (grey) - Paisley camp cap (burgundy)

November 29, 2010 @ 11:21 PM
KD187

i am literally waiting for none of those things at all.

then get the fuck off the DSC forum>sad
don't got shit to do but talk to people on here or what?
November 29, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
Tonytones

can anyone let me know if the red wallets are in stock on fairfax? my wallet's ready to retire.

yes we have wallets in stock @ Fairfax. come through bro ill help you out
November 30, 2010 @ 12:23 AM
Diamond

It's that nick promised something and didn't make it happen. I understand that Nick is extremely busy, but when you promise something you should deliver. Especially since I was gonna ship it to Ecabrlay who is all the way out in Canadia.

I didn't know you didn't get the extra stuff and this is the first I heard of it. I don't pack orders or ship any of our product, I don't even work in the same building as the shipping or sales dept. I emailed the shipping dept & called them to send you your stuff & if they didn't then my bad. You never hit me up again or let me know you didn't get it so how was I suppose to know?

I think the Mystery Box is priced very fair. We honestly don't have to make mystery boxes to get rid of product, we can't even supply our demand 90% of the time. The whole idea of mystery boxes is to hook you guys up with a good deal which is actually a little less than what stores buy the product from us for.
It's nice to see that people appreciate getting product for half off and then their are some that just want to complain about something they didn't even buy. Either way it's all good.

Thanks to everyone for all the support & maybe some of the unwanted tees in the mystery box will make a nice Christmas gift.

I also want to apologize for the delay on the Curren$y collab but the hat manufacturer is bullshittin & taking forever to finish them. The tees & jackets turned out great so as soon as the hats come in we will be droppin the whole collection.
November 30, 2010 @ 12:37 AM
AyoItsPat

Did the Mystery boxes Ship out? :D
November 30, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
KD187

im waiting for heat to drop. Shit like CAI, Black Diamond, MM, CTI, Diamond Eyes, VVS tee. The face tees that Nick always kills over. I am a fucking beast for those and get a raging hardon whenever I see them. That's what I'm waiting for. Since none of the items you listed are shirts like that, I think I am rightful to have an opinion. Especially since you said what we're all are waiting for. I am not looking forward to those releases so that fact alone makes your statement invalid. I was pointing out the error in your equation with my opinion. You took it as hostile and now I am very sad.

ight i apologize..
November 30, 2010 @ 03:58 AM
brianczhou

im praying the mystery boxes hit my doorstep tomorrow...

that would make my day... 100000x better.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.