[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 25, 2010 @ 06:16
aint trying to dikride or expecting a treat. just saying extra wallet is better than just getting 8 shirts for $140. That would of been something for everybody to cry about on here.
Nov 25, 2010 @ 12:09
gonna sleep on the box, really dont need another wallet and i already picked up all the shirts i wanted from the last seasons.
Nov 25, 2010 @ 13:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
wait wait wait wait so it was about to be 8 shirts and stickers for 120 dollars? smh.

hahaha. you might not appreciate the deal, but alot of other customers out there will.
Nov 25, 2010 @ 13:05
hahaha. You might not appreciate the deal, but alot of other customers out there will.

exactly!
Nov 25, 2010 @ 13:19
diamond is a bigger and more popular brand now...
why wouldn't it get more expensive by like $20?

these will still sell out in like an hour or two... or less.
Nov 25, 2010 @ 14:00
Do these mystery boxes sell out fast?
Nov 25, 2010 @ 14:14

yes.
Nov 25, 2010 @ 14:33

dude.. are you serious? the post directly above you tells how fast they sell out lol
Nov 25, 2010 @ 14:36
tones what past seasons are in them
Nov 25, 2010 @ 15:03
still need this smokeyface

and you guys never know what you get in the mystery boxes

for all you know there could be some cassies in there and what not

hes doing you guys a favor he could easily sell all the old stock to jackthreads/etc...

and make more money but hes giving you guys a chance smh
Nov 25, 2010 @ 15:09
Well it seems like all you guys understand that the mystery boxes are to get rid of old stock. So i would think maybe the boxes change depending on what they have left over.......Dont complain to nick if he doesn't through in a hoodie or crew you should be mad at the people who are buying them since their the reason their not in the box because they sell...... Now still 8 shirts some stickers and a waller is a steal for 140 after tax and shipping...4 shirts regular price would cost more then this box and a waller cost as much as a shirt and im sure you will probably get about 10-20 stickers which all cost about 2-3 bucks a pop..

True seeing as I am sure nobody bought any stickers seeing as they are $2-3 plus shipping. I don't even remember what released last season.

http://diamondsupplyco.com/summer2010/

If it's old stock then I am guessing that there will be no Diamond blue colorway tees in the box seeing as that colorway is the one that sells out the fastest. The only thing I want is a Mike Carroll tee in diamond blue since I didn't get mine because I ordered it with my Wiz tees and about time my tee was shipped it sold out. If their is going to be NY exclusive gear I would defiantly grab a box. smokeyface

Karmaloop has all the Cassie tees besides #2 which is the one I want.
Nov 25, 2010 @ 15:15
Diamond supply co black Friday sale. 11am-1pm (50% off on tees and fleece 20%cut n sew) 1pm-3pm (20% tees and fleece)... Come through!!!!!

At 451 n.fairfax ave.

Spread the word
Nov 25, 2010 @ 15:16
Diamond supply co black Friday sale. 11am-1pm (50% off on tees and fleece 20%cut n sew) 1pm-3pm (20% tees and fleece)... Come through!!!!!

At 451 n.fairfax ave.

Spread the word

I hate how you guys don't accept phone orders. We don't get the sweet Diamond deals.
Nov 25, 2010 @ 15:20
does the line start in the front or back of the shop?
Nov 25, 2010 @ 15:23

It starts on the side of the shop.
Nov 25, 2010 @ 15:32
It starts on the side of the shop.

the side? o.0
Nov 25, 2010 @ 15:44
I don't think anyone is saying it's not a good deal, I just think everyone who isn't Tony and who doesn't suck on diamond supply co's nuts would agree that were getting less and paying more. I'll most likely be skipping on it skipped the last one bc of the price increase. But I kno they will sell out just as fast!! Guess I'm just ready for the diamond kings, diamond lifers, and coin pouches

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Nov 25, 2010 @ 15:46

The front of the store bro. I'll be there early too so I can kick it with yall
Nov 25, 2010 @ 16:06
True seeing as I am sure nobody bought any stickers seeing as they are $2-3 plus shipping. I don't even remember what released last season.

http://diamondsupplyco.com/summer2010/

If it's old stock then I am guessing that there will be no Diamond blue colorway tees in the box seeing as that colorway is the one that sells out the fastest. The only thing I want is a Mike Carroll tee in diamond blue since I didn't get mine because I ordered it with my Wiz tees and about time my tee was shipped it sold out. If their is going to be NY exclusive gear I would defiantly grab a box. smokeyface

Karmaloop has all the Cassie tees besides #2 which is the one I want.

wouldnt most of the tees probably come from the fall collection?
http://diamondsupplyco.com/fall2010/
Nov 25, 2010 @ 16:24
fuckkkkk my parents dont wanna drive me to the store tommarowsmh
Nov 25, 2010 @ 16:29
yo tony are there any coin pouch in the shop today?
Nov 25, 2010 @ 16:37
anybody wanna please do a pickup for me???
i like like 2hrs away and can drive out there but just not tomorrow
Nov 25, 2010 @ 16:38
anybody wanna please do a pickup for me???

x2
Nov 25, 2010 @ 16:43
yo tones you guys still have the university coaches jackets in store?
Nov 25, 2010 @ 18:09
common someone please look at it as a investment. you get all of your money back plus a little extra, PM me, help a diamond lifer out
Nov 25, 2010 @ 18:48
wouldnt most of the tees probably come from the fall collection?
http://diamondsupplyco.com/fall2010/

I forgot all about the fall collection. My mistake.
Nov 25, 2010 @ 19:12
I don't think anyone is saying it's not a good deal, I just think everyone who isn't Tony and who doesn't suck on diamond supply co's nuts would agree that were getting less and paying more. I'll most likely be skipping on it skipped the last one bc of the price increase. But I kno they will sell out just as fast!! Guess I'm just ready for the diamond kings, diamond lifers, and coin pouches

this. i'll be passing also, will cop the coin pouches, diamond varcity, diamond lifers.smokeyface

JD

Nov 25, 2010 @ 19:49
come through tomorrow to the store and get a killer deal.!!!
Nov 25, 2010 @ 23:06
so nobody knows when the fukin holiday hats r dropping or if there even gona drop ive been asking for like 3 weeks at least respond diamond
Nov 25, 2010 @ 23:13
Black Friday Sale
Any chance wallets will be on sale tomorrow?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.