[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

November 22, 2010 @ 20:25:26
Born in the Bay crewnecks are up on Moose
November 23, 2010 @ 07:10:13
Yo nick it's super close to black Friday, can we get a time and a banner? Pretty anxious to kno the contents like how many tees and hood or crew or whatever.
November 23, 2010 @ 08:53:03
Yo nick it's super close to black Friday, can we get a time and a banner? Pretty anxious to kno the contents like how many tees and hood or crew or whatever.

November 23, 2010 @ 10:05:13

November 23, 2010 @ 10:12:54
he told me on twitter "its a mystery lol"
November 23, 2010 @ 13:07:38
is the black and yellow cassie tee gonna drop on mltd or karmaloop?
i slept on it and i want it now

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

November 23, 2010 @ 13:10:35
is the black and yellow cassie tee gonna drop on mltd or karmaloop?
i slept on it and i want it now

More than likely not. If you flip a couple of pages back, Nick gave an exact number on the limited quantities that were made. Judging by that, I doubt it will be available through those retailers.
November 23, 2010 @ 13:52:54
he told me on twitter "its a mystery lol"

He always let's you kno the contents ahead of time though
November 23, 2010 @ 13:55:11
Hey Nick (or anyone else who can drop some knowledge), what's the word on the cut and sew? Last time I saw/heard anything about it was late October. I am dying for the Unpolo Varsity or Cardigan.
November 23, 2010 @ 13:57:42

yea i know. i usually get them. he always has done that, i asked him via twitter and thats what he replied.
November 23, 2010 @ 16:15:54
sup guys. Cassie orders are getting processed and shipped out as we speak.

Hope everyone has a good day
November 23, 2010 @ 18:34:05
sup guys. Cassie orders are getting processed and shipped out as we speak.

Hope everyone has a good day

yessss! smokeyfacesmokeyface
November 23, 2010 @ 19:24:23

yea he usually tells us ahead of time but now a days we get more infos on his twitter.
I still like this thread better tho. The only reason I signed up.
November 23, 2010 @ 20:00:34
looking for diamond life new york crew charcoal colorway sz M.....thanks

karmaloop repcode: flyguyz

November 23, 2010 @ 23:09:22
anybody know whats gonna be in the Black Friday Mystery Box?

how many tees?
November 23, 2010 @ 23:12:48
Debating if I wanna get the Flints for joog (discount) or the Flint XIII's.. fuuck
November 23, 2010 @ 23:17:38
No one knows how many tees or what will be in the Black Friday boxes.

This thread is getting AIDS.
November 23, 2010 @ 23:50:32
anybody know whats gonna be in the Black Friday Mystery Box?

how many tees?

smmfh
November 24, 2010 @ 00:21:16
November 24, 2010 @ 01:48:13
What's the deal Diamond my tracking number has been stuck at Billing Information Recieved since the 15th. I am still waiting for my Paris crew and City of Diamonds tee.
November 24, 2010 @ 02:13:46
Brooklyn Projects x Diamond collabo.... Dropping at Brooklyn Projects Melrose real soon.
(Invalid img)
November 24, 2010 @ 02:14:02
HEY GUYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S IN THE BLACK FRIDAY DROP???

jk. lol. im just kidding.. i am posting this cause it seems like everyone is posting something like this. tehehhee
November 24, 2010 @ 03:10:31
HEY GUYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S IN THE BLACK FRIDAY DROP???

jk. lol. im just kidding.. i am posting this cause it seems like everyone is posting something like this. tehehhee

O haha wow you should be a comedian!!
November 24, 2010 @ 08:41:01
The only thing that i dont like is that i had to pay $8 shipping for my cassie shirt and its arriving on the 30th....but oh well i cant change it so ima live wit it

I'm still happy i got the cassie shirt though

karmaloop repcode: flyguyz

November 24, 2010 @ 08:57:12
you cant complain bro, it was a pretty easy cop and shipped out quick. But mine is scheduled to arrive for the 2nd =/
November 24, 2010 @ 10:49:36
Brooklyn Projects x Diamond collabo.... Dropping at Brooklyn Projects Melrose real soon.
(Invalid img)

Daam, im really diggin this.is it going to drop online?
November 24, 2010 @ 12:27:46
O haha wow you should be a comedian!!

i think its a valid question to keep raising. a lot of people/fans want to know the components of the Mystery Box this year.

isn't one of the upsides to forums like this the fact that we can connect directly w/ the ppl at Diamond and get some inside/early info?

im sure someone at DSC has made a decision by now. Black Friday is only 2 days away. i was hoping my reiteration of the question would be a final straw for someone to drop some knowledge.
November 24, 2010 @ 12:46:36
the wiz collab is sick, such a good idea basing it off the og pirates jerseys. and for those who think the back of the shirt is lame i say otherwise... gotta show love for him due to his great music. TGOD. i passed on the spitta collabo, and wont make that mistake again on this. Lets get a dom kennedy tee next! smokeyface

How do you make that smoker smily? I wana use him on aim.smokeyface
November 24, 2010 @ 13:09:24
i f#ckin love how i always get my diamond shipment within 4 daysblushing
once again, ordered saturday and its already here..gotta say this cassie tee is beautiful. wish had the original in a crewneck though....
November 24, 2010 @ 13:23:51
i f#ckin love how i always get my diamond shipment within 4 daysblushing
once again, ordered saturday and its already here..gotta say this cassie tee is beautiful. wish had the original in a crewneck though....

Aren't you the one who was dissin the tee a few pages back??>smh

and tell me why karmaloop just got a full restock on cassie tees?! im willing to bet money that the cassie tees are in the mystery boxes!!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x