Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 24, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
smoothoperator

yo just an fyi, im the fiasco so i've been around the block.

cool
damn how many accounts have u had.Lol at least you dont stop trying.coolcool
November 24, 2010 @ 04:33 PM
Kulig00

foreallss nick hooks it up with that deal, i bought 4 tees from the shop and it came out to $144.88 with tax. If your bitching over a extra 20 for a like 30dollar wallet then you're an idiot.. It must be because you dont have money to put in the wallet..

coolcoolcool
November 24, 2010 @ 04:34 PM
smoothoperator

man i just want to know what seasons are we expecting,the price doesnt even matter its still like $270 in gear....cant wait i want a black/tiff bill fold
November 24, 2010 @ 04:46 PM
icalvint

anyone know where i can get a diamond coin pouch? coolcoolcool
November 24, 2010 @ 06:11 PM
KevinsThatDude

anyone know where i can get a diamond coin pouch? coolcoolcool

There's some dropping soon, just wait.

Stopped by the store today, thanks for the help with the hoodie Tony. cool
November 24, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
shoothoops19

Chris loves the diamond supply

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

November 24, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
waynefresh

[IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5166/bpdiamond.jpg" /> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Only droppin 100 of these at BP on Melrose.... I guess they take phone orders too. Oh yeee!

is there a release date for this tee yet?
November 24, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
Dorien

New tee seems to look like diamond dementors.
November 24, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
brianczhou

man... i really hope nick puts in some crews... or decides to change it...

i was really really hoping for the crews...

i wear the one i got from the last package at least 2 times a week cause it's soo bomb. And that's only in public!

nicckkk, put some crews in there!!!
November 24, 2010 @ 09:49 PM
Swag Prophet

Yeah I don't want to pay top price for last seasons shit that no body wanted. That's really what mystery boxes are. I'm not bitching about the contents. I'm bitching about the sudden raise in price for less shit. Like I said, the first mystery box was 100 dollars for 8 tees, a belt, hardware, stickers, and Mini-Tiffs. Now it's 8 t-shirts, a wallet, and stickers for $120? Nick just price gouging us for shit that nobody else wanted.

Although i havent been on the diamond game as long as you, i do know what you mean. the last box was pretty disappointed, ended up selling all the tee's and made profit with it too. A lot of the tee's that was given was shit diamond doesn't sell, its another way to clear inventory. Depending on which seasons, ill cop this box and at 120.00 its not bad for 8 tee's. on another note, the diamond dementors are dope and a must cop. cool

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

November 24, 2010 @ 09:51 PM
Ppoy

ya wouldn't need this Mystery box in the first place if you copped all the tees you wanted.
Still a killer deal tho, so don't sleep for those who did.
November 24, 2010 @ 10:09 PM
Forsaken

I have to agree with Ok Guys. This one in particular is the first one I've been seriously on the fence with and I am leaning towards not coping. I've been a hardcore Diamond supporter for a long time. The savings on the boxes have been decreasing and the price is rising. the $20 isn't really an issue but the bigger picture is that $20 more your paying from the older ones your getting items that aren't as high on value. Yes your saving a ton of money still, but your saving a ton of money on Diamonds old inventory and old releases. The only reason I am thinking about getting a box is so I don't have to waste time looking for gifts and maybe keep a couple of tees for myself and sell whatever is left. Plus I think everyone was expecting atleast a crew or a pullover in the box but instead their is a wallet and a sticker. Being close to winter and all everyone is looking for winter gear. If it was 8 tees, a sticker (optional), and crew or pullover I defiantly would buy a mystery box. The wallet would be an excellent gift nonetheless for someone who doesn't have a wallet.
November 24, 2010 @ 10:39 PM
SCZetas

Still on the fence on this box. Money isn't really the issue. But def. need more of an incentive in my opinion. But no complaining. Business is business

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

November 24, 2010 @ 10:50 PM
smoothoperator

yeah u guys do have some point. that box turns out like $140 after tax and shipping.
a Carabiner would be cool and mayebe like 1 or 2 stickers.
but regardless i need clothese for school.
November 24, 2010 @ 10:54 PM
mrh

I dont want to spend an extra 20 dollars for a shitty wallet that I won't use. If it came with a hoodie or crew instead yeah but Im not paying 20 extra dollars along with the 11.35 shipping and handling that comes with it for what results in a wallet. I'm basically paying for the cost of a wallet on top of the 8 shirts. Can I just get the 8 shirts for 111.35 shipped without a wallet? no. im not buying then. Sorry Nick. Mystery box is fallin off. OG box was best. 8 shirts, belt, stickers, hardware, and Mini-tiffs for $100. None of that no frills no bs. Just great Diamond for a great price.

lol i dont care what anyone says, I've never seen a bigger bitch in the history of all diamond threads
November 24, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
Diamond&blunts

So is the black Friday mistery box an online only thing or is there a line for local customers like last years moving sale ? Really need to know ..if some one can take the doubt out of my head let me know?
November 24, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
smoothoperator

well forsure im getting one, and the other box is for my bro... said i can keep his wallet,
hope we dont get the same though. so it would be worth it for me 8 shirts,stickers and 2 walletscoolcoolLol
November 24, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
mixtape_03

So is the black Friday mistery box an online only thing or is there a line for local customers like last years moving sale ? Really need to know ..if some one can take the doubt out of my head let me know?

online only i think
November 24, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
Diamond&blunts

Yeah I kinda had a felling ;/ online is to easy ..plus im paying for shipping when i Livel 5 mins from store ?...still a bomb deal.
Diamond everything!!
November 25, 2010 @ 12:24 AM
JetLifer88

lol i dont care what anyone says, i've never seen a bigger bitch in the history of all diamond threads

+1

Old Username: PTown4Lyfe Insta: JetLifer88 Twitter: JetLifer88 "Been a killer, ‘88er, that’s my born year."

November 25, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
FCKNsteez

I dont want to spend an extra 20 dollars for a shitty wallet that I won't use. If it came with a hoodie or crew instead yeah but Im not paying 20 extra dollars along with the 11.35 shipping and handling that comes with it for what results in a wallet. I'm basically paying for the cost of a wallet on top of the 8 shirts. Can I just get the 8 shirts for 111.35 shipped without a wallet? no. im not buying then. Sorry Nick. Mystery box is fallin off. OG box was best. 8 shirts, belt, stickers, hardware, and Mini-tiffs for $100. None of that no frills no bs. Just great Diamond for a great price.

I feel you b..I'm passin n getn my Flints for the same price..
Hella dissapointed bout the wack ass mystery box.
November 25, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
indecisive

Honestly I think your all trippin. Shits legit. Stop bitchin out and be thankful.
Joey SB approved

agreed.
November 25, 2010 @ 02:12 AM
thejOeshow

Copped Pilot Talk II today. Had to go to 2 bestbuys though. For some reason it wasn't out on the floor, but they had 10+ copies on the computer. Had to send 4 people back to look for it lol.

Everybody new to Diamond should just cop the mystery box cause it's the best deal anybody will probably get on Diamond tees anywhere in the universe.
November 25, 2010 @ 02:27 AM
KevinsThatDude

Going to pass on the Mystery box, already got what I wanted from Diamond this year. It's a great deal though, I don't get why people are complaining. If you wanted a crewneck or sweather, maybe you should of not slept on it when they were released originally.
November 25, 2010 @ 02:53 AM
Frank_

Well it seems like all you guys understand that the mystery boxes are to get rid of old stock. So i would think maybe the boxes change depending on what they have left over.......Dont complain to nick if he doesn't through in a hoodie or crew you should be mad at the people who are buying them since their the reason their not in the box because they sell...... Now still 8 shirts some stickers and a waller is a steal for 140 after tax and shipping...4 shirts regular price would cost more then this box and a waller cost as much as a shirt and im sure you will probably get about 10-20 stickers which all cost about 2-3 bucks a pop..
November 25, 2010 @ 02:58 AM
Tonytones

Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving. Be safe and have a great time with your loved ones.

also the mystery box deals are made in efforts to show our appreciation to all our supporters. You can break down the math and say the shirts are not exclusive and what not, but it gives a great opportunity for people who are new to "Diamond" and want to come up on some shirts. Again its all out of our appreciation to you whoever is down with Diamond.

Thank you to everyone who came through the store this week! it was good to finally meet some of you guys. Remember when you come in stop by and say whats up with either me, Jared, or sagan! Diamond flagship store will be closed tomorrow and re open friday! so see yall there!!
November 25, 2010 @ 03:01 AM
Tonytones

The wallets are not "shitty" at all.

The wallet was just an extra bonus Nick decided to throw in for everyone @ the last minute.
November 25, 2010 @ 03:58 AM
smoothoperator

The wallets are not "shitty" at all.

The wallet was just an extra bonus Nick decided to throw in for everyone @ the last minute.

thanks nick for throwing in a wallet. it would of been something more to complain about if it were just 8 shirts.
November 25, 2010 @ 05:56 AM
guch

thanks nick for throwing in a wallet. it would of been something more to complain about if it were just 8 shirts.

dickrider alert
November 25, 2010 @ 06:00 AM
GasfaceRefill

dickrider alert

You ain't lien when I read this I thought it was a joke. I guess u are expecting nick to throw you a dog treat now??

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.