[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

November 20, 2010 @ 21:15:59
nyc this week, pop up shop here i come! any new nyc pieces out??
November 20, 2010 @ 21:22:52
who did you email?

I emailed Tony and the Diamond online store, I wouldn't be tripping if somebody answered ya know, but I bought a hoodie and it's starting to get mad cold over here haha, I wanted to rock my diamond stuff too. I got a hoodie and 3 t shirts (including my favorite, the lion tee) and I just want to know it's going to be here. Somebody on this site called me a dumbass or something like that, cause I didn't read that it would take about 10-15 business days to get my stuff. But I'm reading about people getting their stuff shipped way earlier than that. At this point I'd rather get a refund and order diamond stuff from karmaloop one of my friends ordered stuff from there 5 days after I ordered mine and he got his stuff already, BUT I JUST WANT TO AT LEAST HAVE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!!!, just a simple "yea we have your order, sorry about the wait, we will ship it as soon as we can" cause at this point it feels like my order got lost and they haven't realized it , but not even my phone calls get answered. Still got love for the brand tho and hope to get an email back
November 20, 2010 @ 21:24:33
cryin ass foo ^^^
November 20, 2010 @ 21:32:36
I emailed Tony and the Diamond online store, I wouldn't be tripping if somebody answered ya know, but I bought a hoodie and it's starting to get mad cold over here haha, I wanted to rock my diamond stuff too. I got a hoodie and 3 t shirts (including my favorite, the lion tee) and I just want to know it's going to be here. Somebody on this site called me a dumbass or something like that, cause I didn't read that it would take about 10-15 business days to get my stuff. But I'm reading about people getting their stuff shipped way earlier than that. At this point I'd rather get a refund and order diamond stuff from karmaloop one of my friends ordered stuff from there 5 days after I ordered mine and he got his stuff already, BUT I JUST WANT TO AT LEAST HAVE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!!!, just a simple "yea we have your order, sorry about the wait, we will ship it as soon as we can" cause at this point it feels like my order got lost and they haven't realized it , but not even my phone calls get answered. Still got love for the brand tho and hope to get an email back

It usually takes 10-15 days, just because someone got their stuff earlier doesnt mean it might happen to you. Did your card get charged already?
November 20, 2010 @ 21:51:22
stopped by the shop today wearing my red blvck diamond life shirt big ups to tones for hooking it up with the yacht club button down
November 20, 2010 @ 21:56:39
It usually takes 10-15 days, just because someone got their stuff earlier doesnt mean it might happen to you. Did your card get charged already?

yea
November 20, 2010 @ 22:03:38
lol what a bust. This was a bad decision on diamonds part in releasing this tee. Still gonna make money, but not as hyped?
November 20, 2010 @ 23:27:07
lol what a bust. This was a bad decision on diamonds part in releasing this tee. Still gonna make money, but not as hyped?

What tee?
November 20, 2010 @ 23:46:47
went to the NY shop for nothing today. I wanted to cop DGK jacket but they never made it in size small. Only available as a set and can't mix the sizes. Retait is $300 to those who want to know.
November 20, 2010 @ 23:58:12
What tee?

cassie black and yellow.
November 21, 2010 @ 00:00:57
nyc this week, pop up shop here i come! any new nyc pieces out??

nothing new, fall line is there latest and brock said holiday line will come in a couple of weeks still.
November 21, 2010 @ 00:08:36
cassie black and yellow.

The printer ended up sending us 500 tees instead of 400 and they sold crazy. We still have some left but we sold more online than we did the first batch. I would say
it did extremely well considering the first drop we only had something like 50 or 100 per color and this time we had 250 per color.
November 21, 2010 @ 00:23:27
Regardless there are only 250 of each color of the yellow Diamond Cassie tee and we produced thousands of the regular ones for our accounts. We dropped the yellow one because Cassie and Wiz became friends as of late and she asked me to make the tee. I thought it would be a good idea since we made so many of the regular ones we could drop something more limited.

The cassie skateboards finally arrived as well and we will be droppin them soon. Only made 200 of them.
November 21, 2010 @ 00:37:40
The cassie skateboards finally arrived as well and we will be droppin them soon. Only made 200 of them.

Hellz yeah. "Soon" as in early next month?
November 21, 2010 @ 00:58:18
anyone know if the university coaches jacket fits tts?
November 21, 2010 @ 01:25:18
Wuts upp with the new coin pouches i thought i herd they was droppin some this holiday?
November 21, 2010 @ 01:28:37
Wuts upp with the new coin pouches i thought i herd they was droppin some this holiday?
We manufacture them over seas and they been takin forever to get to us. They comin.
November 21, 2010 @ 01:29:14
Hellz yeah. "Soon" as in early next month?

Yea, maybe drop next week online.
November 21, 2010 @ 01:49:23
The printer ended up sending us 500 tees instead of 400 and they sold crazy. We still have some left but we sold more online than we did the first batch. I would say
it did extremely well considering the first drop we only had something like 50 or 100 per color and this time we had 250 per color.

My mistake. Considering that the previous ones practically sold out when dropped and these being more 'exclusive', I would've figured that since all sizes being available still; it wasn't a great drop.
November 21, 2010 @ 01:58:17

are you making a cruiser or a longboard? my friend loves longboards and I know he would love to pick one up.
November 21, 2010 @ 03:02:34

Any chance the Sade or any other decks might make it online?
November 21, 2010 @ 03:30:05
Nick- When do you expect the the second holiday drop to be? Would the snapbacks / hats be in that?
November 21, 2010 @ 11:30:15
anyone in the NY area that would be down to do a pickup at Prohibit for some of the NY Exclusives? Would def make it worth your while. PM if anyone can help with that.
November 21, 2010 @ 14:22:43
i think the new cassie tee is coo just for people that missed the first one and didnt bother to pick it up from anywhere else. as far as the whole wiz thing goes it aint that special. and kickflipyo you're not special because your the only one in your little suburb that knows about diamond. its a fucking HUGE brand. zumiez, one of the most mainstream "skateshops" even gets diamond in. anyone that thinks theyre different and cool for wearing LA street brands is sadly mistaken because everyone wears that shit and has close to the same style. you wear it because you like it, and if youre a real diamond lifer you wont try to keep the brand lowpro, you spread the word to help build diamond as a stronger company.

You guys on here like to take things and blow them way out of proportion...Please, keep your head up in your own business. Are you that mad that I was hating on a Tee?

I wear my tees, I don't walk around telling people about them. If someone asks about them I'll tell them.
November 21, 2010 @ 15:05:41
You guys on here like to take things and blow them way out of proportion...Please, keep your head up in your own business. Are you that mad that I was hating on a Tee?

I wear my tees, I don't walk around telling people about them. If someone asks about them I'll tell them.

you're so mad right now lmao. its ok though. id be pissed too if my rarest shirt was rereleased too in even lesser quantities. NBD.
November 21, 2010 @ 18:42:54
The lil homie YG video shoot for Toot it and Boot it remix Feat: 50 and Snoop Dogg. Big Snoop Dogg rockin the upcoming navy wool Un-Polo Varsity.

that varsity is dope. smokeyface
November 21, 2010 @ 19:58:52
Don't mean to sway away from the topic of the cassie shirts. But I wanted to hear some people's ideas on a collab they would like to see from Diamond?
November 21, 2010 @ 19:59:59
still waitin on that diamond x medicali bong.
November 21, 2010 @ 20:04:09
don't mean to sway away from the topic of the cassie shirts. But i wanted to hear some people's ideas on a collab they would like to see from diamond?

cudi.
November 21, 2010 @ 20:05:36
cudi.

yeah no. that will never happen. cudi is a poser. nick don't deal with posers. that's what the hundreds is for.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x