[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 24, 2010 @ 01:48
What's the deal Diamond my tracking number has been stuck at Billing Information Recieved since the 15th. I am still waiting for my Paris crew and City of Diamonds tee.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 02:13
Brooklyn Projects x Diamond collabo.... Dropping at Brooklyn Projects Melrose real soon.
(Invalid img)
Nov 24, 2010 @ 02:14
HEY GUYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S IN THE BLACK FRIDAY DROP???

jk. lol. im just kidding.. i am posting this cause it seems like everyone is posting something like this. tehehhee
Nov 24, 2010 @ 03:10
HEY GUYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S IN THE BLACK FRIDAY DROP???

jk. lol. im just kidding.. i am posting this cause it seems like everyone is posting something like this. tehehhee

O haha wow you should be a comedian!!

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Nov 24, 2010 @ 08:41
The only thing that i dont like is that i had to pay $8 shipping for my cassie shirt and its arriving on the 30th....but oh well i cant change it so ima live wit it

I'm still happy i got the cassie shirt though

karmaloop repcode: flyguyz

Nov 24, 2010 @ 08:57
you cant complain bro, it was a pretty easy cop and shipped out quick. But mine is scheduled to arrive for the 2nd =/
Nov 24, 2010 @ 10:49
Brooklyn Projects x Diamond collabo.... Dropping at Brooklyn Projects Melrose real soon.
(Invalid img)

Daam, im really diggin this.is it going to drop online?
Nov 24, 2010 @ 12:27
O haha wow you should be a comedian!!

i think its a valid question to keep raising. a lot of people/fans want to know the components of the Mystery Box this year.

isn't one of the upsides to forums like this the fact that we can connect directly w/ the ppl at Diamond and get some inside/early info?

im sure someone at DSC has made a decision by now. Black Friday is only 2 days away. i was hoping my reiteration of the question would be a final straw for someone to drop some knowledge.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 12:46
the wiz collab is sick, such a good idea basing it off the og pirates jerseys. and for those who think the back of the shirt is lame i say otherwise... gotta show love for him due to his great music. TGOD. i passed on the spitta collabo, and wont make that mistake again on this. Lets get a dom kennedy tee next! smokeyface

How do you make that smoker smily? I wana use him on aim.smokeyface
Nov 24, 2010 @ 13:09
i f#ckin love how i always get my diamond shipment within 4 daysblushing
once again, ordered saturday and its already here..gotta say this cassie tee is beautiful. wish had the original in a crewneck though....
Nov 24, 2010 @ 13:23
i f#ckin love how i always get my diamond shipment within 4 daysblushing
once again, ordered saturday and its already here..gotta say this cassie tee is beautiful. wish had the original in a crewneck though....

Aren't you the one who was dissin the tee a few pages back??>smh

and tell me why karmaloop just got a full restock on cassie tees?! im willing to bet money that the cassie tees are in the mystery boxes!!

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:07
We will be taking phone orders.... check www.brooklynprojects.com for the release date or nick's Twitter .
Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:13
and tell me why karmaloop just got a full restock on cassie tees?! im willing to bet money that the cassie tees are in the mystery boxes!!

I hope soo..that would be fuckn awsome.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:16
Aren't you the one who was dissin the tee a few pages back??>smh

and in that diss i said "its good for people that missed the first cassie tee and didnt bother to pick it up from anywhere else" which i fall into that category. or maybe i bought it just so somone else cant have it>smh jk haha

i would have preferred the original but yellow isnt bad. ill rock it with the black and yellow fitted hat once it comes out. hopefully ill have cash so i dont have to choose between a fitted or snapback
Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:19
Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:22
i bought a wallet last weekend at fairfax and now theres one in the mystery box... poop
Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:25
(Invalid img)

Only droppin 100 of these at BP on Melrose.... I guess they take phone orders too. Oh yeee!
Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:45
No crewnecks or hoodies .. ? Sheesh.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:51
finally some word on the box.
so we get a bil fold wallet and stickers, i wonder how many

nick or tones what season are we expecting
Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:52
8 tees got dam
Nov 24, 2010 @ 14:57
can we order two boxes, cuz planing to give one as a gift and one for me..??
Nov 24, 2010 @ 15:02
The only thing that i dont like is that i had to pay $8 shipping for my cassie shirt and its arriving on the 30th....but oh well i cant change it so ima live wit it

I'm still happy i got the cassie shirt though

can't blame the holidays pushing back delivery dates! and the 8 bucks is ups cost man.

can we order two boxes, cuz planing to give one as a gift and one for me..??

yea i'm pretty sure you can. regardless gifting or just for yourself. at least that's how it was in the past.

8 tees got dam

just like the OG boxes! cept this time $20 more with added wallet. haha.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 15:03
Is $120 the only option?
Nov 24, 2010 @ 15:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
yes. i will be passing on this one again. i miss the days of the 100 dollar box with 8 tees. rather have that then a shitty wallet for an extra 20 dollars.

ok guy, seriously, it's still a steal.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 15:13
although 8 tees and a wallet is a good deal for $120. I was hoping for a hoody or crew not a wallet and stickers. With the cold weather coming a bunch of tees won't do much for me... disappointing.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 15:28
no use crying people.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 15:30
no use crying people.

seriously, someone else will buy them anyway
Nov 24, 2010 @ 15:33
cs on the stop bitching statements, dude has a point though, for every diamond hater in this thread theres a dickrider so it all evens out, people are gon buy regardless but at least know what your paying for.

Nov 24, 2010 @ 16:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
yo just an fyi, im the fiasco so i've been around the block.

stop getting banned. haha.
Nov 24, 2010 @ 16:16
foreallss Nick hooks it up with that deal, i bought 4 tees from the shop and it came out to $144.88 with tax. if your bitching over a extra 20 for a like 30dollar wallet then you're an idiot.. it must be because you dont have money to put in the wallet..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.