Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 16, 2010 @ 05:46 PM
youngmoney22x

I dont think its going online. Only in the NY shop and then to other retailers.

i Know that, im planning on going to ny to try and get it, but does it drop at like midnight since they're having a party or whatever, or when the store opens at I think 12...
November 16, 2010 @ 06:18 PM
KD187

ordered my paris crew saturday, came home from school today and it was waiting at my doorstepcool super fast shipping! nice fit except the sleeves are a bit baggy. better than the other fit though
November 16, 2010 @ 06:21 PM
igotssssoul

nice fit except the sleeves are a bit baggy.

It's always been that way.
November 16, 2010 @ 06:38 PM
KD187

It's always been that way.

my blackscalexdiamond crew fits differently, its like a size up all around
November 16, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
KD187

is diamond having a black friday sale at the shop?
November 16, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
igotssssoul

my blackscalexdiamond crew fits differently, its like a size up all around

Wow. I've been reading all these posts from people running into all these weird fits recently. I guess it caught you too. Haven't copped anything from the new season yet, so I can't vouch for these claims. But everything I've ever copped from Diamond for the last 4 years has always fit the same. I'm a medium in everything and Diamond's medium fit like a slightly loose medium on me. All this shit is making me wonder if I gotta size up now. lol
November 16, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
CShizzle77

KD, what color did you get? I was just wandering if there was any differences between the fit for the different colors, I got the navy one. I ordered last night, no sign of shipping but whatever I can wait cool
November 16, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
-kj-

Wow. I've been reading all these posts from people running into all these weird fits recently. I guess it caught you too. Haven't copped anything from the new season yet, so I can't vouch for these claims. But everything I've ever copped from Diamond for the last 4 years has always fit the same. I'm a medium in everything and Diamond's medium fit like a slightly loose medium on me. All this shit is making me wonder if I gotta size up now. lol

So they fit a little big now? I remember sometimes i would buy a tee in medium and it was way too snug. The next time i would buy it in large and it was way too lose. I usually shrink them but they always dont fit right. I was hoping to cop the paris tee but I honestly dont know what size to get anymore.
November 16, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
KevinsThatDude

Nick said they tried out a new crewneck for this season.. Those fit bigger.
November 16, 2010 @ 08:36 PM
Kat Stacks

Nick said they tried out a new crewneck for this season.. Those fit bigger.

thank you. at least someone reads.
November 16, 2010 @ 09:05 PM
Forsaken

My Diamond headphones just broke today. The right ear doesn't work anymore. They lasted longer then any pair of headphones I've owned.
November 16, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
mrh

ya my diamond blue tee is shorter than my others and the sleeves are are a lot bigger. its weird but its still dope under hoodies
November 16, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
igotssssoul

ya my diamond blue tee is shorter than my others and the sleeves are are a lot bigger. its weird but its still dope under hoodies

Is it more snug around the chest and waist area too?
November 16, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
GrimeyAssLos

you guys are all tripping, just stay with the same size, the difference shouldnt be too much. go get a different size and then all of you guys will be bitchin too
November 16, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
KD187

KD, what color did you get? I was just wandering if there was any differences between the fit for the different colors, I got the navy one. I ordered last night, no sign of shipping but whatever I can wait cool

i got a heather/grey one. i think it fits alot more snug on the body and personally i like it better but it looks kinda funny because of the sleeves but still a great piece by diamond. either way people are still gunna copp the crews nomatter how they fit. diamante por vida!
but on another note my friend was telling me last year at hundreds and diamond they were doing a 50% off sale at like 4am? anybody know whats the deal on that or is it all low key?
November 16, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
KD187

they switched up the type of tees they print on too!?!?
November 16, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
GrimeyAssLos

i got a heather/grey one. i think it fits alot more snug on the body and personally i like it better but it looks kinda funny because of the sleeves but still a great piece by diamond. either way people are still gunna copp the crews nomatter how they fit. diamante por vida!
but on another note my friend was telling me last year at hundreds and diamond they were doing a 50% off sale at like 4am? anybody know whats the deal on that or is it all low key?

maybe the hundreds they did like 50% off then every hour goes down 10% until like 10? i dont really remember. but i never heard diamond doing it.
November 17, 2010 @ 12:30 AM
KD187

maybe the hundreds they did like 50% off then every hour goes down 10% until like 10? i dont really remember. but i never heard diamond doing it.

thats what i said, diamonds to much of a high quality brand to let things go for that cheap. for a quote on one of their tshirts i think they should say something like "diamond, the highest standard of living" if they havent already, or ima copyright that quote for my own companycool
November 17, 2010 @ 12:39 AM
Kat Stacks

diamond was not doing that. diamond usually has a black friday sale with mystery boxes.
November 17, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
KD187

whats so great about the mystery boxes besides opening it? its previous season's stuff right? so why not just copp the shirts you want so its no mystery. no let down; no suprises, just satisfaction from having what you want.
ultimate mysterybox would have all collabs and crews lmao

(ALL THAT IS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH)
November 17, 2010 @ 12:53 AM
zeroordie

Man I love the Diamond runnin shit crew so comfy/snuggly haha :D
November 17, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
Kat Stacks

whats so great about the mystery boxes besides opening it? its previous season's stuff right? so why not just copp the shirts you want so its no mystery. no let down; no suprises, just satisfaction from having what you want.
ultimate mysterybox would have all collabs and crews lmao

(ALL THAT IS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH)

thats what the original one was. it was probably the best. first one had all the sickest shit. nigs were getting Tiff CAIs, Crooks pt 2, I remember a lucky fuck got a Mighty Mouse. I got a shit ton of GRs but they were all my favorite GRs. And the first box was 100 dollars for like 8 shirts and a belt. Came out to like 12 bucks which is cheaper then you'll find it anywhere. MINI TIFFS TOO!!!! SHIT I THINK I LOST MINE sad NO I THINK THEY ARE ON MY DESK! STEP UP HATERS
November 17, 2010 @ 01:39 AM
Diamond

anyone else have problems with diamond blue tees fitting weird as fuck?

They have always fit this way...Anvil is the only company for blanks that makes that color and they do fit much different than our regular tees.
November 17, 2010 @ 03:39 AM
Spitta

Anybody know where the Diamond Supply x Def Jam cipher sessions are on the 23rd? I'ma be all up in there
November 17, 2010 @ 11:26 AM
mrh

they switched up the type of tees they print on too!?!?

I didnt even say that

And mystery boxes are dope cuz you get a big variety of previous tees for super cheap. Like if you thought the tees for a season were decent but not worth like 32 +shipping, buy the mystery pack
November 17, 2010 @ 01:53 PM
Bingbing24

So i finally got shipping confirmation on an order placed on the 30th. 17 days later and they cancelled the large I ordered and got refunded. I placed my order within 3 minutes of the shirt dropping and they cant fulfill my order. Looks like only my brother is getting his M. Fucked up shit
November 17, 2010 @ 01:59 PM
JKysh

Does any one know if the old hall of fame release will be in the mystery boxes? I would love to grab a T or a hoodie if I could, just grabbed a tiffany/black fitted from ebay smile
November 17, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
Kat Stacks

Does any one know if the old hall of fame release will be in the mystery boxes? I would love to grab a T or a hoodie if I could, just grabbed a tiffany/black fitted from ebay smile

probably not but it is a mystery box so you can't say. I mean that's why it is called a mystery box right? because it's a mystery? damn english is great.
November 17, 2010 @ 05:18 PM
GasfaceRefill

MLTD has holiday hope this wasnt already posted cool

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

November 17, 2010 @ 05:35 PM
Fresh12c

So i finally got shipping confirmation on an order placed on the 30th. 17 days later and they cancelled the large I ordered and got refunded. I placed my order within 3 minutes of the shirt dropping and they cant fulfill my order. Looks like only my brother is getting his M. Fucked up shit

that sucks man, so u ordered on the 30th, I ordered on the 31 so hopefully I'll get my confirmation tomorrow or Friday

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.