[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

November 03, 2010 @ 17:09:12 PM
Big thanks to DooLow for the black scale x diamond supply x sick wit it charcoal crewneck. its sick bro thanks

no worries bro!! Blvck Diamond Life!! JETS!! Taylor Gang or rock LRG!!
November 03, 2010 @ 17:29:23 PM
I missed out on those "Runnin Shit" crewnecks... who else aside from the Diamond site & MLTD is getting these for sale, if anybody??!
November 03, 2010 @ 17:51:59 PM
I missed out on those "Runnin Shit" crewnecks... who else aside from the Diamond site & MLTD is getting these for sale, if anybody??!

I assume KL will.
November 03, 2010 @ 18:18:28 PM
i just got my black filmore lions tee in today and all i gotta say is WOW.the quality is amazing.shit looks waaay sicker in person than i thought it would.still bummed about missing out on the crew but this tee is gonna be dope under my black and grey varsity jacket from last year.
November 03, 2010 @ 19:01:00 PM
If anyone has any of the crewnecks/jackets from this season (filmore, running shit)..

How's the fit on them, recommend sizing down or tts?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 03, 2010 @ 19:58:34 PM
^^ If you're that upset about it, vent it out by making a thread. Keeping this DIAMOND related, can't believe how fast both sfg drops sold out. Were the prints that good or was it the fact it was a limited release??
November 03, 2010 @ 20:46:15 PM
my mom had a 'SF giants' day @ work today where they all had to wear something giants related, i told her to wear the 'world champs' tee and her co-workers asked about the shirt allday. lol
November 03, 2010 @ 20:52:42 PM
If anyone has any of the crewnecks/jackets from this season (filmore, running shit)..

How's the fit on them, recommend sizing down or tts?

stay true size
November 03, 2010 @ 20:53:38 PM

they just got them on karmaloop.

i want to post a pic of the charcoal sick wit it crew. its just so beautiful.
November 03, 2010 @ 21:43:10 PM
^ looking to trade a worn 1 time size small for a medium ds or vnds. ill pay both ways for shipping.
November 03, 2010 @ 22:36:32 PM
i just got my black filmore lions tee in today and all i gotta say is WOW.the quality is amazing.shit looks waaay sicker in person than i thought it would.still bummed about missing out on the crew but this tee is gonna be dope under my black and grey varsity jacket from last year.

They have crew at MLTD.
November 03, 2010 @ 22:50:09 PM
Looking for Black Scale x Diamonds crew in heather. large. pm me.
November 04, 2010 @ 00:24:38 AM
^^ If you're that upset about it, vent it out by making a thread. Keeping this DIAMOND related, can't believe how fast both sfg drops sold out. Were the prints that good or was it the fact it was a limited release??

don't tell joey what to do. joey been an OG diamond head before you even saw your first Wiz Khalifa music video.
November 04, 2010 @ 03:45:57 AM
Looking for Black Scale x Diamonds crew in heather. large. pm me.

i got an xl for sale
November 04, 2010 @ 12:05:50 PM
i got an xl for sale

hey man, how much you askin for it?

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

November 04, 2010 @ 12:33:47 PM
i got an xl for sale

how much you looking for? PM Me...

Anyone in NY willing to do a pickup for me next week for the Kid Cudi shirt releasing at Bape? PM Me, PayPal ready, thanks
November 04, 2010 @ 12:38:29 PM
Yo MODS... WTF, you gave me an ifraction for "selling" stuff in this thread, look at all these other homos doing the same shit?!!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 04, 2010 @ 14:09:10 PM
I dont see anyone selling anything. I see people mentioning they want something and I see people mentioning they have stuff they would sell. All other aspects of the deals should clearly take place via pm.
November 04, 2010 @ 14:29:57 PM
Man I can't wait until a Diamond pop up opens in SF.
November 04, 2010 @ 14:33:33 PM
I dont see anyone selling anything. I see people mentioning they want something and I see people mentioning they have stuff they would sell. All other aspects of the deals should clearly take place via pm.

have some OG Diamond tees for sale check it out if you're interested

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2752398#post2752398

i got an xl for sale

not selling??
I got an infraction for the same thing... my post was pretty similar to these some pages back. All im saying is if the mods are gonna give me an infraction, then do so across the board to anybody selling - or take my dumb infraction away.
November 04, 2010 @ 14:41:27 PM
Yo MODS... WTF, you gave me an ifraction for "selling" stuff in this thread, look at all these other homos doing the same shit?!!

sounds like something sonny would do.
November 04, 2010 @ 14:48:31 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just thought it was funny you thought to tell us that you voted on one proposition. And outline how you did so. Anyways, you acted like an idiot, and got called an idiot. Does it make sense now?
I left it blank for those that care. Not because i dont care if it passed or not, but id it did, it didnt affect me in any way.
I persoanlly do not partake in the fun due to an uncle in my family addicted to drugs and hes dead because of them. I have plenty of friends that smoke, next to me, away from me, and fuck even would share if i cared to partake but i dont.
Trust me, my life is too good, i enjoy that shit everyday.

It's sticks and stones to me either way homie, so say what you want it's not gonna change a thing, but i dnt think the name calling was really necessary imo. And sorry to hear 'bout your uncle though. I also posted something Diamond related at the end of my cool post to at least try and stay on topic.

..bs aside though....

..what's the next thing we're s'posed to be looking forward to? Jet lifers? Mystery boxes? Winter 2011? I kinda slept on the giants tees, i think ima regret doing that though.
November 04, 2010 @ 15:13:58 PM
Mods just gotta stop acting like trying to sell your stuff on here is that big of a deal. theres like 1 post every 2 or 3 pages with someone mentioning they got something for sale. I've bought a bunch of tees from people for making those posts in this thread

its not like its clogging up the whole thing, and if it reached that point then no shit give out the infractions
November 04, 2010 @ 15:23:22 PM

Inactive User

not selling??
I got an infraction for the same thing... my post was pretty similar to these some pages back. All im saying is if the mods are gonna give me an infraction, then do so across the board to anybody selling - or take my dumb infraction away.

Many people speed while driving, not everyone gets caught, that's life. Deal with it. If I see something I'll get rid of it and infract the person. If I don't see it well they got lucky until I do. It's obviously against the rules, you got caught, it's done.

Mods just gotta stop acting like trying to sell your stuff on here is that big of a deal. theres like 1 post every 2 or 3 pages with someone mentioning they got something for sale. I've bought a bunch of tees from people for making those posts in this thread

its not like its clogging up the whole thing, and if it reached that point then no shit give out the infractions

As for why we don't allow selling in these threads it's because they'd get FLOODED and that's not the intent of the thread. The intent is for fans and brands to interact and communicate. I don't think the guys over at Diamond would appreciate constant spamming and advertising of goods for sale when they're trying to get legit and meaningful conversation between themselves and the fans.

I've deleted more posts and infracted more people in this thread than any other because a lot of people seem to not understand the simple rules.

Another reason is we require tagged pictures when you sell in the marketplace. This is so people can't just pull any old picture, say they're selling something, get your money, and then walk away with you standing there with an empty wallet.
November 04, 2010 @ 15:35:26 PM
I've deleted more posts and infracted more people in this thread than any other because a lot of people seem to not understand the simple rules.

Banned too. smokeyface smoke2dat
November 04, 2010 @ 15:42:17 PM

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
Banned too. smokeyface smoke2dat

Infractions lead to bans. smokeyface smoke2dat
November 04, 2010 @ 15:56:25 PM
Mystery boxes might be worth it. But definitely winter line..
November 04, 2010 @ 16:03:29 PM
KL has the lions crew in black
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x