Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 2, 2010 @ 08:04 PM
Forsaken

I have a 30 dollar keif catching grinder that gets me about 6 grams of keif a week. I really don't think I have to worry about sticky fingers lmao.

Awesome, I have a Medium Titanium SC. Sometimes I forget it when I am out and about it's nice to know that I have a spare grinder in my car. $7 doesn't compare to $30. Yea if the Diamond grinder was $30 I would hope it would have better features. If your only choices were sticky fingers or using a cheap acrylic grinder I personally would use the grinder.
November 2, 2010 @ 11:08 PM
KALiKUSH

smh @ ♥♥♥♥♥s catchin feelings on bud utensils
November 2, 2010 @ 11:12 PM
Kat Stacks

smh @ ♥♥♥♥♥s catchin feelings on bud utensils

that's all i do ♥♥♥♥♥
November 2, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
Dorien

Just got frames for my diamond posters and they look crisp. Also was there any mention of when the new accessories are gonna drop, I want to pick up a belt and some of the new hats bad.
November 3, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
Hova

lol take it easy guys
November 3, 2010 @ 01:59 AM
jakeisgorgeous

I have a diamond blue un-polo cardigan in L. anyone want to trade me a medium?
November 3, 2010 @ 02:01 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

Someone anyone?!?!
Can someone, anyone PLEASE tell me when the curren$y X diamond shits gonna drop?!? SOOO DOPE!

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

November 3, 2010 @ 02:12 AM
illestDiamond

Can someone, anyone PLEASE tell me when the curren$y X diamond shits gonna drop?!? SOOO DOPE!

there hasnt been a date set yet
November 3, 2010 @ 02:16 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

there hasnt been a date set yet

Aw ferreal?? damn, thanx man. ill jus have to keep an eye out for that

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

November 3, 2010 @ 11:35 AM
thejOeshow

CALI heads.. DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!

Support PROP 19!!

i tried

my ballot looked something like this

not selected
not selected
not selected
not selected
not selected
not selected
yes
not selected
not selected
not selected
not selected
not selected

..was gonna cop me the grinder when i was at the store last week, but figured it would just add to the collection of grinders i seem to have lol
November 3, 2010 @ 11:59 AM
igotssssoul

Brutal. Way to exercise your right to vote. BTW you look really cool letting us know you didnt vote for anything else. You look like an idiot, and prop 19 didnt pass because of idiots like you, congrats.

lmfao
November 3, 2010 @ 12:09 PM
Kat Stacks

goin in hard.
November 3, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
tonysteak

Brutal. Way to exercise your right to vote. BTW you look really cool letting us know you didnt vote for anything else. You look like an idiot, and prop 19 didnt pass because of idiots like you, congrats.

lmao shots fired

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

November 3, 2010 @ 03:11 PM
shoothoops19

Big thanks to DooLow for the black scale x diamond supply x sick wit it charcoal crewneck. its sick bro thanks

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

November 3, 2010 @ 03:31 PM
thejOeshow

Lol chill homie, any exercise is good exercise. I wasn't gonna vote at first cause truthfully, just like probably a lot of people on the forums, the only attention I pay to politics and propositions are the ones that come to me in commercial form. I guess you can say i voted for fun since that prop never seems to win anyway and so i could get one of those "I Voted" stickers. If what i posted still bugs you send me a PM or something, and well set up a blunt session and talk about the issue, cause at the end of the day you and I probably smoke that same green, and just enjoy life anyway. cool

btw..the last part of your post doesn't really make sense.
November 3, 2010 @ 04:47 PM
caliking03

anyone down to do NY pickups? live in cali and want to get my hands on a few of the NY Exclusives. will def make it worth your time if you can. send a PM if ur down. thanks
November 3, 2010 @ 05:07 PM
DooLow

prop 19 didnt pass bc:

1. stoners too lazy to vote.
2. dealers opposed to it bc it would mess with profits.
3. it is a very loosely written proposition that allows police and feds to determine certain circumstances.

ps: smoke some and chill out bruh.
November 3, 2010 @ 05:09 PM
DooLow

Big thanks to DooLow for the black scale x diamond supply x sick wit it charcoal crewneck. its sick bro thanks

no worries bro!! Blvck Diamond Life!! JETS!! Taylor Gang or rock LRG!!
November 3, 2010 @ 05:29 PM
imtheman

I missed out on those "Runnin Shit" crewnecks... who else aside from the Diamond site & MLTD is getting these for sale, if anybody??!
November 3, 2010 @ 05:51 PM
Forsaken

I missed out on those "Runnin Shit" crewnecks... who else aside from the Diamond site & MLTD is getting these for sale, if anybody??!

I assume KL will.
November 3, 2010 @ 06:18 PM
waynefresh

i just got my black filmore lions tee in today and all i gotta say is WOW.the quality is amazing.shit looks waaay sicker in person than i thought it would.still bummed about missing out on the crew but this tee is gonna be dope under my black and grey varsity jacket from last year.
November 3, 2010 @ 07:01 PM
sbhead6419

If anyone has any of the crewnecks/jackets from this season (filmore, running shit)..

How's the fit on them, recommend sizing down or tts?
November 3, 2010 @ 07:58 PM
DiamondCutter

^^ If you're that upset about it, vent it out by making a thread. Keeping this DIAMOND related, can't believe how fast both sfg drops sold out. Were the prints that good or was it the fact it was a limited release??
November 3, 2010 @ 08:46 PM
ES EF ED

my mom had a 'SF giants' day @ work today where they all had to wear something giants related, i told her to wear the 'world champs' tee and her co-workers asked about the shirt allday. lol
November 3, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
shoothoops19

If anyone has any of the crewnecks/jackets from this season (filmore, running shit)..

How's the fit on them, recommend sizing down or tts?

stay true size

November 3, 2010 @ 08:53 PM
shoothoops19

they just got them on karmaloop.

i want to post a pic of the charcoal sick wit it crew. its just so beautiful.

November 3, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
Con

^ looking to trade a worn 1 time size small for a medium ds or vnds. ill pay both ways for shipping.
November 3, 2010 @ 10:36 PM
DiamondSchell

i just got my black filmore lions tee in today and all i gotta say is WOW.the quality is amazing.shit looks waaay sicker in person than i thought it would.still bummed about missing out on the crew but this tee is gonna be dope under my black and grey varsity jacket from last year.

They have crew at MLTD.
November 3, 2010 @ 10:50 PM
DiamondSchell

Looking for Black Scale x Diamonds crew in heather. large. pm me.
November 4, 2010 @ 12:24 AM
Kat Stacks

^^ If you're that upset about it, vent it out by making a thread. Keeping this DIAMOND related, can't believe how fast both sfg drops sold out. Were the prints that good or was it the fact it was a limited release??

don't tell joey what to do. joey been an OG diamond head before you even saw your first Wiz Khalifa music video.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.