Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 17, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
GasfaceRefill

Yea looks like all the wack shit still $30. Glad I got my por vida and lions tee for $30 a pop cool

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

October 17, 2010 @ 01:39 AM
Forsaken

Slangin' Rocks tee in the Diamond Blue c/w, size Medium just sold out.
October 17, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
mrh

ya one of them is shipped on its way to me!
October 17, 2010 @ 02:42 AM
GasfaceRefill

Yea the slangin rocks in the d. Blue is dope it was a hard pass.. Prob cop it on mltd later though

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

October 17, 2010 @ 09:12 AM
xghostface

are any of the jeans selvedge?
October 17, 2010 @ 10:10 AM
mrh

that sucks, any pics?

nahh i dont think it's really worth trying to do shit over. i guess its kinda cool looking this way lol
October 17, 2010 @ 01:18 PM
LUXDIV

got 1 of every shirt on thursdays drop and yesterday got the shorts and a poster cool
October 17, 2010 @ 03:07 PM
KD187

if you buy from the diamond shop all the shirts have a $34 retail price on the plastic bag they come in. thats why i preferred to buy online rather than drive to the shop, hell 4dollars less is worth the wait when your buying just about every shirt hahacool
October 17, 2010 @ 04:06 PM
heyitscarter

Hey I'm looking for the Wiz Khalifa Collab in a L, preferbly the black colorway
October 17, 2010 @ 05:15 PM
zeezy

dont know if i should get the filmore lions crew now or wait till the end of month when everything else drops. i dont want it to sell out lol ahhhh fuck.
October 17, 2010 @ 05:20 PM
Diamond

The upcoming Un-Polo Varsity jackets are $250, not $150. The reason they were $150 last drop was because we were given the wrong cost by the manufacturer & we ended up losing money on them to retailers. Our Varsity jackets are made with the highest quality materials and even at $250.00 I think its a good deal for what you are getting. The new jackets have a lighter weight fine wool with leather pocket lining. We also changed the fit up a bit & we are very happy with how they turned out. The jackets are made in LA which also drives our cost up. FYI every cut and sew piece we make from jeans, jackets, wovens & shorts are manufactured here in LA which is much more expensive than getting them made over seas in china, India, Taiwan etc. We also sell Diamond Supply Co. product for less then a lot of other brands that manufacture their product over seas at a fraction of the cost of what we pay. Diamond as a brand may not make as much money off of our cut and sew as other brands do but its nice to stamp most of our product as Made In USA.

As our brand grows we may start making more products over seas but as for now we are fine with making less money producing higher quality pieces at a fair retail price. Like someone said earlier, a Supreme varsity is almost $400.00 retail & they are made for very low cost in china.
October 17, 2010 @ 05:24 PM
blaagh

Made in the USA.
Definitely don't hear that too often nowadays.

est. mcmxcii

October 17, 2010 @ 05:25 PM
Captainc

The upcoming Un-Polo Varsity jackets are $250, not $150. The reason they were $150 last drop was because we were given the wrong cost by the manufacturer & we ended up losing money on them to retailers. Our Varsity jackets are made with the highest quality materials and even at $250.00 I think its a good deal for what you are getting. The new jackets have a lighter weight fine wool with leather pocket lining. We also changed the fit up a bit & we are very happy with how they turned out. The jackets are made in LA which also drives our cost up. FYI every cut and sew piece we make from jeans, jackets, wovens & shorts are manufactured here in LA which is much more expensive than getting them made over seas in china, India, Taiwan etc. We also sell Diamond Supply Co. product for less then a lot of other brands that manufacture their product over seas at a fraction of the cost of what we pay. Diamond as a brand may not make as much money off of our cut and sew as other brands do but its nice to stamp most of our product as Made In USA.

As our brand grows we may start making more products over seas but as for now we are fine with making less money producing higher quality pieces at a fair retail price. Like someone said earlier, a Supreme varsity is almost $400.00 retail & they are made for very low cost in china.

That's why I love Diamond Supply Co.

I say you stick to local business and not do over seas manufacturing. Considering I did a paper on sweat shops and child labor....

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

October 17, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
HELLA.

So whoever copped the varsity's before came up.
October 17, 2010 @ 05:29 PM
Diamond

So whoever copped the varsity's before came up.

Yea, definetely! We only made a small profit off the ones we sold in our store and our online shop. As for the ones Karmaloop had and other retailers, we lost money on those.
October 17, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
Diamond

That's why I love Diamond Supply Co.

I say you stick to local business and not do over seas manufacturing. Considering I did a paper on sweat shops and child labor....

We have been doing our best to stay away from producing our clothing over seas by working deals to lower costs here in the states but you have to understand that as a business it gets rough competing with brands that pay 40% less to produce their goods. Diamond Supply Co. may seem high price point on some items but if you compare to other brands that produce their garments in the same LA factories as us using the same type of materials are at much higher price point and are sold only at high end boutiques.
October 17, 2010 @ 05:58 PM
mrh

Any word on new things dropping at the NY store this weekend? I'll be stopping by
October 17, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
Diamond

We are dropping all the new line at the NY Pop Up that we dropped this week in La + all the other NY exclusives that I previewed last month.
October 17, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
LUXDIV

I would rather the clothing price go up with high quality apparel rather than going overseas personally
October 17, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
BryBoy141

does the shop have any more japan salvage indigo denim left? and if so can sommeone do a pickup for me? ill pay for your time too.. thanks
October 17, 2010 @ 06:14 PM
Diamond

does the shop have any more japan salvage denim left? and if so can sommeone do a pickup for me? ill pay for your time too.. thanks
As far as I know the Japanese Selvage is sold out & has been our best selling denim besides the Japanese Bull Denim.
I believe that our customers these days are smart and know quality. Even tho the Japanese selvage is our highest price jean at $150 it is our best seller because you can tell by the quality that they are made at the same factory as high end denim lines that have basically the same jean with a different or similar cut for $250-$400.
#Fact
October 17, 2010 @ 06:17 PM
Diamond

We will be making more selvage denim soon as well as a wide range of other pants. The Fall cut and sew pieces are coming along nice and should drop in just a few weeks.
October 17, 2010 @ 06:19 PM
True-Lies

yo nick
you will drop the fillmore crew in MLTD or something beacause if you don't drop it in
this stores,i can't pick up one,and i love it
thanks and big up
October 17, 2010 @ 06:21 PM
HELLA.

We will be making more selvage denim soon as well as a wide range of other pants. The Fall cut and sew pieces are coming along nice and should drop in just a few weeks.

And in a few weeks i shall be broke.
October 17, 2010 @ 06:27 PM
Diamond

I am going to New York this week for the CMJ Music Showcase where we are having an event with Crooks, Mighty Healthy and Blackscale in Brooklyn. I will also be at the NY Pop Up Shop for the new drop next Saturday and to do a photo shoot with GhostFace Killah for an upcoming Diamond Supply Co. Collab.

Mishka X Diamond Supply Co. Collab tee and toy will drop Saturday in NY as well as a tee release at the Mishka Store in LA. The collab will not be available Online or at any other retailers.
October 17, 2010 @ 06:33 PM
GrimeyAssLos

nick one word to all that #respect!
keep up the good work bro
wsup with some like straight leg jeans, those mined denim were little to tight for my liking.
October 17, 2010 @ 06:33 PM
BryBoy141

Yo Nick, anything droppin with the materials from pastelle?
October 17, 2010 @ 06:35 PM
Diamond

yo nick
you will drop the fillmore crew in MLTD or something beacause if you don't drop it in
this stores,i can't pick up one,and i love it
thanks and big up

Moose usually picks up our whole line and say we are their #1 Brand. Much props to MLTD for holdin us down and shipping to Diamond Lifers over seas. I am almost 100% that they will get the Fillmore Lions crew. 1 of my favorites too.

We are also working on steppin it up and shipping international as well in the future.
October 17, 2010 @ 06:40 PM
Diamond

nick one word to all that #respect!
keep up the good work bro
wsup with some like straight leg jeans, those mined denim were little to tight for my liking.

Denim is tough because we can only put out so many cuts at a time and most people prefer a slimmer jean. Most ppl that shop at the store and like a looser fit just size up 1 or 2 sizes on the regular fit & think they are perfect.
October 17, 2010 @ 06:40 PM
True-Lies

Moose usually picks up our whole line and say we are their #1 Brand. Much props to MLTD for holdin us down and shipping to Diamond Lifers over seas. I am almost 100% that they will get the Fillmore Lions crew. 1 of my favorites too.

We are also working on steppin it up and shipping international as well in the future.

thanks nick
that's nice,few people live the diamond life too,in other countries.
i will check mooses for pick up one.
actually,be a diamond supply head is too difficult for me in spain

Raise the diamondcoolcoolcool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.