SneakerHead201

I've looked like back to page 300 and can't find them
September 18, 2010 @ 12:04 AM
STRUHHTURT

i've looked like back to page 300 and can't find them

really ?!?
September 18, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
SneakerHead201

yeah, i found the release dates and how much are coming out and everything, but not pics
September 18, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
Diamond

Diamond Team rider Torey Pudwill sportin Black Diamond Life in the Diamond Store exclusive colorway... Diamond Blue. Only 50 made in this color.
September 18, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
SneakerHead201

Thanks, really though I kept going back and got to page 300, unless I didn't give the page long enogh time to load, or acidently skipped a page, thanks a lot by the way
September 18, 2010 @ 12:48 AM
AZNBALLA

Go to page 323.^^
September 18, 2010 @ 01:44 AM
kb_24

cant decide black or white..
September 18, 2010 @ 02:13 AM
illestDiamond

Why aint the things up yet? For the blvkdiamond collab ??
September 18, 2010 @ 02:13 AM
SneakerHead201

What things?
September 18, 2010 @ 03:02 AM
GasfaceRefill

Why aint the things up yet? For the blvkdiamond collab ??

12 pm noon not midnight bro.. The Cassie midnight release was a special exception and doesn't happen everytime..

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

September 18, 2010 @ 06:18 AM
Diamond

Thanks to E-40's son Droope & the homie Sway for puttin this together with Diamond & Blackscale. The Black Diamond Life mixtape drops online tuesday and slaps dope Sade beats with Droope, E40 & some other Bay Area cats gettin down on it.
This is actually the first Blackscale x Diamond collab I designed myself. Mega and Alfred did the first 2 and I had full reign to do whatever I wanted with #3.
I first sent my girl to get her nails done in Diamond blue colorway,shot the photo of her holdin an oversized Diamond & photoshoped the Diamond black. I then shot a pic of Droope's Sick wid it tattoo and photoshopped it on her finger. Added BlVck Diamond Life font, picked some colorways, spent a day at the printer going over samples until it came out perfect. A lot went into gettin it done BUT pleased with the outcome. BLVCK DIAMOND LIFE!
September 18, 2010 @ 08:11 AM
bilchris

crews will be online right?

Check my marketplace sale thread. PM me for NYC pickups. Going this weekend if you need NYC pickups i can do them including uniqlo

September 18, 2010 @ 08:37 AM
True-Lies

are either or them white? white fits huge.

no black diamond eyes crew and
navy blue falling crew
i normally use xl but diamonds crewnecks L fit me better
September 18, 2010 @ 10:52 AM
TheGODlyBarnes

fuucckk the charcoal crew not droppin on the diamond online store. I have a feeling it will look a lot cleaner than the black, but since I'm all the way across the country, black it is. This collab is way too legit to not cop.
September 18, 2010 @ 11:19 AM
GasfaceRefill

Thanks to E-40's son Droope & the homie Sway for puttin this together with Diamond & Blackscale. The Black Diamond Life mixtape drops online tuesday and slaps dope Sade beats with Droope, E40 & some other Bay Area cats gettin down on it.
This is actually the first Blackscale x Diamond collab I designed myself. Mega and Alfred did the first 2 and I had full reign to do whatever I wanted with #3.
I first sent my girl to get her nails done in Diamond blue colorway,shot the photo of her holdin an oversized Diamond & photoshoped the Diamond black. I then shot a pic of Droope's Sick wid it tattoo and photoshopped it on her finger. Added BlVck Diamond Life font, picked some colorways, spent a day at the printer going over samples until it came out perfect. A lot went into gettin it done BUT pleased with the outcome. BLVCK DIAMOND LIFE!

Word up, would u say that this design was on average more complicated to come up with or pretty much the standard for process time for all your designs?

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

September 18, 2010 @ 11:23 AM
smoothoperator

And your girl has a beautiful hand. Lol
September 18, 2010 @ 11:24 AM
Diamond

Word up, would u say that this design was on average more complicated to come up with or pretty much the standard for process time for all your designs?
Yea, I can usually knock out most designs in an hour or less. I put a lot of time into this one.
September 18, 2010 @ 11:25 AM
Diamond

And your girl has a beautiful hand. Lol
Thanks! lol
September 18, 2010 @ 11:28 AM
smoothoperator

Thanks! lol

u should tell her to keep it in a glass case like Zoolander. for future shirts.cool
September 18, 2010 @ 11:33 AM
True-Lies

Nick the photo of the charcoal crewneck
you was upload to twitter looks rare
the colour of the hand on the photo is the same than the colour in live?
September 18, 2010 @ 11:40 AM
GasfaceRefill

Yea, I can usually knock out most designs in an hour or less. I put a lot of time into this one.

Yea I see u twitting like u killed 10 designs a night and I bet they all turn out Icey lol. But I guess once u have the idea of how u need it to look and u are skilled at Photoshop it's cake! But yea this ones bouta Be as epic as the CAI!

September 18, 2010 @ 11:52 AM
Tonytones

Come through the store today and get your BLVCK DIAMONDLIFE TEE'S AND CREWS. HOLLA!
September 18, 2010 @ 11:52 AM
JetLifer88

hard work people! it pays off, Nick and Meg are killin the game ! cool

Old Username: PTown4Lyfe Insta: JetLifer88 Twitter: JetLifer88 "Been a killer, ‘88er, that’s my born year."

September 18, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
KevinsThatDude

See you guys at the store in an hour. cool
September 18, 2010 @ 12:02 PM
Diamond

Yea I see u twitting like u killed 10 designs a night and I bet they all turn out Icey lol. But I guess once u have the idea of how u need it to look and u are skilled at Photoshop it's cake! But yea this ones bouta Be as epic as the CAI!

Cold as Ice is one of my favorites and the story behind the design is that this girl named Linda Lovemade hypebeast.com/blog/hknow1edge/2009/06/lovemade-feature/ hit me up and said I have a bday present for you. I asked her what it was and she sent me a picture of her holding a big glass Diamond with her nails freshly did. She said ill bring it to you tomorrow, I said thanks but I am gonna make a tee out of the pic you just sent. haha.
September 18, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
illestDiamond

Anyy neww belts dropping any time soon?
September 18, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
smoothoperator

called black scale and ordered the grey crew. cant wait the pics of it look so dope
September 18, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
True-Lies

arrgg black or grey that's the question"
September 18, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
News worthy

Shock One. You're not gonna have much of a choice if you don't speed it up.. You have to call in an order to BS as you're in Spain yea?
September 18, 2010 @ 12:40 PM
Captainc

Just picked up both my red tee and black tee from BS.

My friends and I were first in line.

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.