February 5, 2010 @ 12:52 PM
Bloodbath

Thank you everyone for the support with the Bloodbath x American Red Cross tees.
Currently our stock in the Black colorway is low. I believe there is 1 left in Large. And only a few left in other sizes.
The response has been enormous!

Big up to those of you who copped one, 100% of it goes to the Relief Fund in Haiti. And respect to those who have already donated through other avenues. Lets keep this going yall.

BLOODBATH KILLS | @BLDBTH | BLOODBATHPROJECT.COM

February 5, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
randomtw

you should make that shirt into a black crewneck, I'd buy one in a minute
February 10, 2010 @ 04:20 AM
Rome_One

check the blog for new posts and info about our online sale. much thanks everyone for the great support for the Bloodbath x American Red Cross tees....Black is almost gone. we got like 3 left.

Bloodbathproject.com | Cast-Shadow.com

February 10, 2010 @ 08:26 PM
randomtw

check the blog for new posts and info about our online sale. much thanks everyone for the great support for the Bloodbath x American Red Cross tees....Black is almost gone. we got like 3 left.

wow.... a 40% off code right after i placed an order one or two days ago, i'm sending in a follow up email asking for an adjustment right now

i also just bought two shirts though
February 10, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
Rome_One

wow.... a 40% off code right after i placed an order one or two days ago, i'm sending in a follow up email asking for an adjustment right now

i also just bought two shirts though

we got you. check your email.

February 10, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
Rome_One

we got you. check your email.

also, the difference of your code is that it is valid for a while. This sale only goes till Valentines day.
you can re-use your code Random.

stay up!

February 10, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
randomtw

^legit, got everything squared away

can't wait till you drop some new era fitteds or more crewnecks
February 12, 2010 @ 10:43 AM
TStyles

ordered a white Red Cross collab, wish the black would have been available too. Very nice shirt.
February 12, 2010 @ 03:34 PM
Rome_One

ordered a white Red Cross collab, wish the black would have been available too. Very nice shirt.

thanks for the order. the black sold out really quick. i think we have 3 left.

March 2, 2010 @ 01:20 PM
randomtw

BLOODBATH ON SALE

Today we're offering the following products: Bloodbath Key Maker Tee White, BloodBath Key Maker Tee Black, BloodBath Flippin Keys Tee Black, BloodBath Flippin Keys Tee White, BloodBath LockSmith LA Tee White, BloodBath LockSmith LA Tee Black, BloodBath Aramis Tee Black, BloodBath LockSmith NY Tee White, BloodBath LockSmith NY Tee Black, BloodBath Quatro Tee Black, BloodBath Quatro Tee Red, BloodBath Quatro Tee White, BloodBath Escher Tee White, BloodBath Aramis Tee White, BloodBath Escher Tee Black, BloodBath Heart Tee Black, BloodBath Heart Tee White, BloodBath Heart Tee Charcoal, BloodBath Logo Tee White, BloodBath Quatro Crewneck Black, BloodBath Quatro Crewneck Heather Gray, BloodBath Escher Hoodie Charcoal , BloodBath Palm Reader Tee Black, BloodBath Palm Reader Tee, BloodBath Palm Reader Tee White, BloodBath Athos Tee Black, BloodBath Athos Tee Charcoal, BloodBath Palm Hoodie Black, BloodBath Palm Hoodie Charcoal, BloodBath Future Crewneck Black, BloodBath Future Crewneck Charcoal Grey, BloodBath Future Tee Black, BloodBath Future Tee Charcoal, BloodBath Champ Crewneck Black/Gold, BloodBath Champ Crewneck Black/Silver, BloodBath Chalice Tee Black, BloodBath Nostra Tee Silver, BloodBath Insignia Snapback Black, BloodBath Insignia Snapback Charcoal Grey
March 4, 2010 @ 01:46 AM
Bloodbath

Bloodbath Spring 2010
Our Spring 2010 collection “Eternal Gatekeepers” welcomes a focus of woven shirts and tees. The graphics revolve around the theme of eternity, We are also debuting our Cut and Sew button up's. We are shipping out our spring 2010 this week, Be sure to check your local BB dealer.

To see the full Spring 2010 lookbook visit Bloodbathproject.com

March 4, 2010 @ 04:57 PM
Rome_One

Spring will be shipping out this week and early next. Ask your local BB dealer about it. Have a good day yall.

March 4, 2010 @ 07:49 PM
element

i have the copped the same tee the guy is wearing months ago. pretty dope.
March 4, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
Rome_One

i have the copped the same tee the guy is wearing months ago. pretty dope.

how did you do that? they haven't dropped yet. unless.....

March 5, 2010 @ 10:20 AM
element

how did you do that? they haven't dropped yet. unless.....

lol I was referring to the quattro tee, not the new collection.
March 5, 2010 @ 10:47 AM
birdyman18

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

March 5, 2010 @ 11:09 AM
randomtw

any new era hats?
March 5, 2010 @ 02:29 PM
Rome_One

lol I was referring to the quattro tee, not the new collection.

ahhh. thanks for the cop holmes.

March 5, 2010 @ 02:33 PM
Rome_One

any new era hats?

Nope. We started a new headwear collection dubbed: CAST SHADOW.
You can see it on our website, or log on at: cast-shadow.com

All of these caps are custom to our exact specifications.
The fitteds have a deep crown similar to a New Era, but a tad less boxy.
We are offering a few with some great details (leather, gingham plaids, suedes, etc)

Also offering some Fuzzy Fleece five panel caps. These are custom fits as well. The bill is an inch shorter than most five panels and gives it a "racier" feel. Leather undervisor and closure.

All of these will begin dropping this Summer 2010. I will post some pics soon - stay tuned.

March 5, 2010 @ 03:05 PM
randomtw

whats the meaning behind cast-shadow? will your regular bloodbath hats also be made using these caps?
March 6, 2010 @ 11:01 AM
MegaRare

big ups 2 bloodbath! cool
March 6, 2010 @ 11:59 AM
birdyman18

I saw the Cast Shadows in person, they look really sick.

March 6, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
Rome_One

whats the meaning behind cast-shadow? will your regular bloodbath hats also be made using these caps?

Yo RJ, here is something i pulled off of one of our recent posts about Cast Shadow on our blog:

"As some of you know, Bloodbath has launched a new Headwear line dubbed CAST SHADOW.
We have yet to explain in depth about the meaning behind the caps or the reasons we are creating a separate entity within Bloodbath. So here are some details about what we are doing:

Cast Shadow - The Original Cause of Depth

Cast Shadow is a headwear company born from cause and effect.
The presence of light creates darkness, and in turn brings clarity and depth to a situation.
We represent both sides to the story. We stand by our actions, not by words or aesthetics.
As our reputation grows, our shadows lengthen. The more light we receive, the larger our silhouette becomes.

The Cast Shadow Company strives to create quality headwear with attention to detail that remains uncompromised. Using the finest materials and unparalleled construction, our supporters can be sure that each piece was made with care and pride.

A lot of responses we receive from previewing Cast Shadow go something like this:

"Why not just make more Bloodbath Caps? Why create a whole new brand ?"

Many companies create sub-lines, our buy out other brands to grasp areas of the market where their primary brand isn't reaching. Typically, it isn't announced to the general public that the new line is associated with it's parent.

For instance Gravis and Analog is owned by Burton. Hurley and Converse are actually owned by Nike. Initially, as Bloodbath was working concepts for Cast Shadow, we were planning to keep it completely separate - kind of like how everyone else did it. But as we got deeper into it, we felt that keeping the brands together would be more...natural

We aren't trying to reach a different market with Cast Shadow. The same people that dreamt, created, and work for Bloodbath are behind Cast Shadow. Our business model is slightly different, but Cast Shadow is designed to work with Bloodbath seamlessly. Anyone that is rocking Bloodbath can complement their fits with a Cast Shadow piece. Both companies are consistent in clean and simple aesthetics, and aggressive - bold execution.

The reason why Cast Shadow is a separate entity is because we are expanding our medium of expression.
It is a new voice for us to channel our messages to the people that we connect with. It's as if the same people that are speaking to you through Bloodbath, are now speaking to you and more people with Cast Shadow. The public might react to each brand differently as well. Maybe some people will know about Cast Shadow, but will not know about Bloodbath until they hit up our site, or vice versa. It can go both ways, but either way - it's us.

All future Bloodbath caps will be made by us: Cast Shadow. "

March 6, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
Rome_One

I saw the Cast Shadows in person, they look really sick.

Thanks holmes. We appreciate the support and features.

March 6, 2010 @ 07:09 PM
Rome_One

big ups 2 bloodbath! cool

Big up GUNS & CRAYONS. how are things fam?

March 7, 2010 @ 01:53 PM
birdyman18

Thanks holmes. We appreciate the support and features.

No problem man

March 8, 2010 @ 02:14 PM
element

ahhh. thanks for the cop holmes.

fa sho, looking forward to the new collection.
March 14, 2010 @ 11:37 AM
Bloodbath

Cut & Sew
The Spring marks change for everyone and everything. Bloodbath is no exception to this change, For our Spring 2010 "Eternal Gatekeepers" we are debuting our 100% Cut&Sew button up's. Here is a deatailed look of what we our offering from spring.

POET (Long Sleeve)

The Longsleeve Button-ups are a crisp medium weight woven shirt made from 100% Cotton.
There are subtle hits of branding throughout the piece, including woven labels on the front and hip, and tonal embroidery on the rear collar.
The right hip includes a slim pocket made to fit 2 pencils or pens, hence the name: The Poet.
A longer and slimmer fit. Available in 2 colorways - Burgundy/Aqua plaid & Navy/Creme plaid.

CLOCKWORK (Short Sleeve)

The Short Sleeve Button-ups fit a bit wider and slightly boxier. A classic silhouette is offered in Tan / Brown & White/Black plaid.
Features woven labels on front and hip, and contrast embroidery on the left chest pocket.

For more info visit Bloodbathproject.com

March 14, 2010 @ 11:16 PM
birdyman18

Good meeting you the other day Rome

March 15, 2010 @ 02:16 AM
Rome_One

Good meeting you the other day Rome

likewise fam.
keep in touch!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.