Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 27, 2010 @ 12:49 PM
secondnarrow

3sixteen should make silk ties too.
Do they?

I love the monsoon jacket btw and 2010 looks sick
February 27, 2010 @ 02:46 PM
andrew3sixteen

staysupreme... we sure do. Check the 3rd row:

shop.3sixteen.com/collections/accessories

3sixteen.com | selfedge.com | ajchen.com | @andrew3sixteen

February 27, 2010 @ 03:29 PM
F/22

curious on how the monsoon jacket fits?

I already ordered but im 5ft 8in and 136lbs am i good?

im hoping ill get a nice fitted look but not tight?
February 27, 2010 @ 07:08 PM
sutaih

blue seersucker utility already gone in non-anorexic sizes sad oh well, looking forward to the next specials.
February 27, 2010 @ 07:36 PM
stupidfresssh

curious on how the monsoon jacket fits?

I already ordered but im 5ft 8in and 136lbs am i good?

im hoping ill get a nice fitted look but not tight?

The fit is perfect and very true to size. The sides fit exactly the way an outerwear should fit. The look is a most definitely a nice fitted.
February 27, 2010 @ 07:57 PM
M.O.A

blue seersucker utility already gone in non-anorexic sizes sad oh well, looking forward to the next specials.

I have a L and XL in both blue and black. PM if you are interested. Good prices for sure.

http://woodlandsshop.com http://tannergoods.com http://oregonorbust.tumblr.com

February 28, 2010 @ 11:06 AM
Nhung2609

glad 3sixteen finally made its way to Jackthreads again, was finally able to pickup some pieces at a price that wasn't killing my wallet. Can't wait to get the hooded henley in

WWW.TRUMPIA.COM All-In-One Marketing Service specializing in Mobile SMS, MMS, QR Code, Email, Voice, IM, Facebook and Twitter.

February 28, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
A!exander

Can anyone tell me how he utility shirts fit? Im 5'9 130. I'm thinking a small.
February 28, 2010 @ 01:02 PM
thiefpoet

Can anyone tell me how he utility shirts fit? Im 5'9 130. I'm thinking a small.

I have the utility in black from Fall 08. I'm about 5'6 140 and the medium is perfect for me even though the arms are a bit slim but I work out so yeah. Not sure if the newer shirts have changed fits.

BTW - can anyone recommend what size of the Melton Bomber I should be on the look out for if you have the jacket? How does it fit?
February 28, 2010 @ 01:14 PM
Nhung2609

New shirts definitely fit better, if you're referring to the ripstop utility buttonups, those fit way too slim imo

WWW.TRUMPIA.COM All-In-One Marketing Service specializing in Mobile SMS, MMS, QR Code, Email, Voice, IM, Facebook and Twitter.

February 28, 2010 @ 01:33 PM
A!exander

I'm talking about the utility shirts on sale, and thief poet how is a medium perfect for you if your 5'6? the shirt must be hella long. Unless you are wearing it tucked in.
February 28, 2010 @ 03:48 PM
BC_2_NorCal

Ahhh size small in the blue indigo chambray is sold out on 3sixteen now...and this other site I know of.
I'm officially stuck with my medium. I know the stitching is amazing on these...

Anyone ever have a shirt like this tailored? I just want the sleeves to sit a bit higher...

and take of an inch or two at the bottom. Let me know, thanks. Don't want to ruin it.
February 28, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
BC_2_NorCal

Does anyone have beter pics of the white utility seersucker? hard time deciding between blue and white. I like how the blue looks with sleeves rolled up.
the white one looks like its grey from their site...and what colour are the buttons on the white one? let me know, thanks!
February 28, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
oozedrip

Ahhh size small in the blue indigo chambray is sold out on 3sixteen now...and this other site I know of.
I'm officially stuck with my medium. I know the stitching is amazing on these...

Anyone ever have a shirt like this tailored? I just want the sleeves to sit a bit higher...

and take of an inch or two at the bottom. Let me know, thanks. Don't want to ruin it.

www.atticonlineshop.com/3sixteen--Utility-Indigo-Chambray--Shirt_p_6649.html

they've still got small

Does anyone have beter pics of the white utility seersucker? hard time deciding between blue and white. I like how the blue looks with sleeves rolled up.
the white one looks like its grey from their site...and what colour are the buttons on the white one? let me know, thanks!

no better pics for you but in my opinion i'd get the blue.
February 28, 2010 @ 04:19 PM
A!exander

So does anyone know if a small is good for me or not? 5'9 130 pounds
February 28, 2010 @ 04:30 PM
oozedrip

So does anyone know if a small is good for me or not? 5'9 130 pounds

i would say yes.
February 28, 2010 @ 07:22 PM
BC_2_NorCal

Thanks oozerip good lookin out.

wierd, cuz I had already had the small in my cart from last night...so when I tried it today there was some fcuk up..saying I could not add it to cart.
March 1, 2010 @ 02:44 PM
andrew3sixteen

Not sure how many of you watch HBO's new series "How to Make it in America" - someone brought it to our attention that our denim photos were used in last night's episode:

(Original image here)

It's towards the beginning of the episode, where the main character, Ben Epstein, is showing his inspiration book to a pattern maker while trying to explain the cut of jeans he wants to develop. It's no big deal, but I just found it amusing that photos of our jeans made it into his "inspiration book." Someone on staff over there is paying attention to what's going on.

March 1, 2010 @ 03:26 PM
dsbao

Ahh damn, I JUST missed the sale on the utility shirts on the 3sixteen site! Knew I should've just jumped on them when I had a minute yesterday... oh well. I personally can't drop $130 on a shirt, but they look really nice.
March 1, 2010 @ 04:54 PM
beeasyed

andrew, good catch. the same episode also featured a quick snapshot of various sneakers, including the triumvir x nike sb dunk
March 2, 2010 @ 01:34 AM
BC_2_NorCal

^^^That's pretty cool Andrew. I need to check out that show. it's mark walberg's new show right?

BTW, if I would've seen this pic down below, of the monsoon in black...I would've bought it when I grabbed the khaki version & hoded henley. FC*%K! Oh well, I should be happy anyways for what I paid. Next on buy list---------> one of those micro collar shirts from 3sixteen!

I know wierd right? but sometime catalogue pics don't do pieces justice
Anyone wanna sell one?
March 2, 2010 @ 02:15 AM
Ricta

I got black one from jackthreads a while backk but the lining was white .. feel like dying it black.

thriveordecline.com

March 2, 2010 @ 04:01 AM
BC_2_NorCal

^^yeah that would bug me too. the only reason I didn't grab the black one off jacks was the pic on official site makes the drawstrings look all faded, almost like a brown colour. this pic above makes the black look real rich. fcuk im pissed the more I think about it haha hopefully next year

no takers for the chambray indigo in blue, size M??

asking $120 shipped w/ tracking number. shirt is $150 shipped to US & $160 shipped to Canada through official site...so I'm taking a loss for sure.
March 2, 2010 @ 05:58 AM
andrew3sixteen

Nice find, BC - that photo was taken by one of our old interns of his dad. I love it.

March 2, 2010 @ 08:43 AM
URALLMORONS

What online retailers you still think might had a Duffel in XL Andrew?
March 2, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
BC_2_NorCal

Oh really Andrew? Is the monsoon jacket something you guys drop like every fall/winter?

I like following your guys' blog, because the pics in their really do your products justice.

But now that I own a few pieces from you guys, I will no longer question or doubt an item based on the stock photo. I'm just going to buy haha because know quality is top notch.

So someone hook up a black monsooon already ugggggggggggggggggggh
March 2, 2010 @ 04:51 PM
denim_archive

Not sure how many of you watch HBO's new series "How to Make it in America" - someone brought it to our attention that our denim photos were used in last night's episode:

It's towards the beginning of the episode, where the main character, Ben Epstein, is showing his inspiration book to a pattern maker while trying to explain the cut of jeans he wants to develop. It's no big deal, but I just found it amusing that photos of our jeans made it into his "inspiration book." Someone on staff over there is paying attention to what's going on.

rad!
March 2, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
acw816

if anyone missed out on the jacks sale, im gonna be selling the utility shirt in small and the white herringbone cardigan in small for what i paid plus shiping. pm me if interested
March 3, 2010 @ 02:09 AM
BC_2_NorCal

March 3, 2010 @ 02:29 AM
Tommy [F4F]

dayum $70 shipping!?!

Please login first to reply.