FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 7, 2010 @ 03:47 AM
m_breeden

not really liking the black on black. i have the black with white sole. like it much better.
February 7, 2010 @ 04:58 AM
BC_2_NorCal

Yeah, I need the black soles up here in Vancouver though with all the rain haha
I went ahead and bought the black on black...hoping to grab the navy ones if they're still around when I got the $
February 7, 2010 @ 05:17 AM
bars

anybody know how the 3sixteen hooded henley's fit?
deciding on the small or the medium...
(btw, i'm a small in the squadron and tees, but a medium in the utility shirts)
February 7, 2010 @ 07:25 AM
andrew3sixteen

anybody know how the 3sixteen hooded henley's fit?
deciding on the small or the medium...
(btw, i'm a small in the squadron and tees, but a medium in the utility shirts)

I would go medium.... it's a slim fit and that way you can layer it over a button down shirt.

3sixteen.com | selfedge.com | ajchen.com | @andrew3sixteen

February 8, 2010 @ 02:47 PM
Scotty

2010 S/S lookbook is up on the site.. Im diggin these

February 13, 2010 @ 11:51 AM
theh00d

3sixteen reveals three brand new ties for the Spring. Featured in a nice plaid assortment, each tie is made of lightweight cotton and handmade in NYC. For this weekend only (2/12-2/15 at noon EST) they will be taking pre-orders on these ties at a special price of $60 (regular price is $77). All tie preorders will ship promptly on March 1st.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

February 21, 2010 @ 08:39 PM
February 22, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
Ricta

black quoddy chukkas are up on the site:

thriveordecline.com

February 22, 2010 @ 10:41 PM
pogiboy67

how do those chuckkas size?? anyone know where to cop in bay area
?
February 22, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
oozedrip

?

i'm sure you can try self edge sf or something...
February 23, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
Ricta

?

fit true to size

thriveordecline.com

February 23, 2010 @ 07:40 AM
andrew3sixteen

?

Hit up Bows and Arrows in Berkeley... they have full size runs of the Quoddy shoe.

www.bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/

February 23, 2010 @ 07:46 AM
jx107

im a student @ berk, went in last week, they didnt have it for some reason, im guessing they just hadnt taken some more out of storage or something, told me to check back later.
February 24, 2010 @ 11:44 AM
BC_2_NorCal

WHOOO!! Monsoon jacket for $100 shipped to Canada from jacketthreads.

I wasn't even aware this sale was going on. I went with the khaki colour...good decision?
February 24, 2010 @ 11:52 AM
oozedrip

WHOOO!! Monsoon jacket for $100 shipped to Canada from jacketthreads.

I wasn't even aware this sale was going on. I went with the khaki colour...good decision?

very good decision.

i copped a cardigan, utility shirt and hooded henley smile
February 24, 2010 @ 11:58 AM
thiefpoet

very good decision.

i copped a cardigan, utility shirt and hooded henley smile

Dude, did you cop the utility shirt M? LOL, I had it in my cart and then it was sold out before I could pick up some of the other stuff.

Anyways, copped a cardigan and v-neck =)
February 24, 2010 @ 12:06 PM
oozedrip

Dude, did you cop the utility shirt M? LOL, I had it in my cart and then it was sold out before I could pick up some of the other stuff.

Anyways, copped a cardigan and v-neck =)

haha i was trying to but then that sold out while in my cart too! so i settled for a large.
February 24, 2010 @ 01:06 PM
randomtw

ON SALE NOW AT JACKTHREADS!!

Today we're offering the following products: 3Sixteen Melton Bomber Jacket Grey, 3sixteen Sunday Glasses Grey, 3sixteen Sunday Glasses Amber, 3sixteen Sunday Glasses Blue, 3sixteen Gluttons Tee Black, 3sixteen Gluttons Light Blue, 3sixteen Gluttons Tee Yellow , 3sixteen Double-Edge Tee Black, 3sixteen Double-Edge Tee White, 3sixteen Double-Edge Tee Yellow, 3sixteen Double-Edge Tee Light Blue, 3sixteen Seeds Tee Light Blue, 3sixteen Seeds Tee White, 3sixteen Salvation Tee Light Blue, 3sixteen Salvation Tee White , 3sixteen Justice Tee Light Blue, 3sixteen Justice Tee White, 3Sixteen Melton Bomber Jacket Black, 3sixteen Utility Shirt Black Seersucker, 3sixteen Sheild V-Neck Light Blue, 3sixteen Fugitive V-Neck White, 3sixteen The Last Shall Be First Tee Black, 3sixteen The Last Shall Be First Tee Light Blue, 3sixteen Herringbone Cardigan Black, 3sixteen Herringbone Cardigan White, 3sixteen Hooded Henley Black, 3sixteen Hooded Henley Ash, 3sixteen Daggers V-Neck Black, 3sixteen Daggers V-Neck Light Blue, 3sixteen Destruction Tee White, 3sixteen Destruction Tee White, 3sixteen Trajectory Tee Black, 3sixteen Trajectory Tee White, 3Sixteen Squadron Hooded Jacket Red, 3sixteen Monsoon Jacket Ripstop Khaki, 3sixteen Monsoon Jacket Ripstop Black, 3sixteen Double Breasted Jacket Khaki Canvas, 3sixteen Abyss Tee Black, 3Sixteen Hooded Blazer Black Pinstripe, 3sixteen Abyss Tee White

ON SALE NOW AT JACKTHREADS!!
February 24, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
BC_2_NorCal

Ahhh I ended up going back and making a second order hahaha. grabbed the black hooded henley in a small. monsoon's a medium though.

I bought one of their new chambray shirts in indigo...the light blue version, size M.
I'm thinking a small would have been better, so I haven't worn it out.
Everyone at 3sixteen have been great, saying I can return it and make an exchange.
I was thinking of returning it and grabbing the gingham micro collar shirt in a small...
which is an additional $40 or so + shipping both ways i think?

If interested let me know...I don't think I can afford to return it & pay the extra $$ right now
so I'd rather sell.

**edit: shirt is ill though!!! just too long in the back & arms for me...
but with a big adams apple I needed to size up for neck.
February 24, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
oozedrip

haha I was after that utility shirt in med too. I missed out. I got the Khaki double breasted though smile

haha yea i contemplated about the double breasted but decided to pass. looks good though
February 25, 2010 @ 01:36 PM
jtag

what's up with the long waits for items to get shipped? I ordered the double wrap weeks ago. Is it normal to take this long.
February 25, 2010 @ 01:51 PM
oozedrip

what's up with the long waits for items to get shipped? I ordered the double wrap weeks ago. Is it normal to take this long.

if you're talkin' about the 3sixteen site then nope. they usually ship next day or day after when i've ordered from them. did you ever get an email with tracking info? maybe it's in your spam. or have you tried emailing them since?
February 25, 2010 @ 04:51 PM
BC_2_NorCal

How is the chambray cut? If its like the same sizing as the utility shirt I'd be interested. How tall/big are you?

A representative from 3sixteen told me the new chambrays fit like all their other utilities.
I'm 5'8 145lbs(lost a good 10-15 lately)...
My issue wasn't with shoulders or neck...I just thought arms could've been a tad bit shorter
and the length could've been shorter too.
On top of that, my style has changed lately...so I prefer real fitting, almost tight fits..
short on the arms to show off my watch.
I'm guessing the shirt is like $155US shipped from their site.
The lowest I can go is $115 shipped..so you save $40. If not I will return directly to 3sixteen

pm me your email address...I'll send tagged pics...a fit pic..and I'll measure the chest and whatever else you need.
February 25, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
jtag

if you're talkin' about the 3sixteen site then nope. they usually ship next day or day after when i've ordered from them. did you ever get an email with tracking info? maybe it's in your spam. or have you tried emailing them since?

Apparently they shipped my package without paying for tracking info according to USPS. Emailed them last week too but they said to just wait. Does it make a difference that I'm in Canada?
February 25, 2010 @ 07:34 PM
oozedrip

Apparently they shipped my package without paying for tracking info according to USPS. Emailed them last week too but they said to just wait. Does it make a difference that I'm in Canada?

that makes a huge difference that you're in canada. it'll probably show up in a week or 2.
February 26, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
BC_2_NorCal

Sorry if this isn't allowed...but as everyone knows from my last couple posts...I have the new chambray utility in blue w/ white buttons. size medium. I'm only asking $110! Shipping from Canada but will include tracking #. I will most likely buy this exact shirt back from 3sixteen in a size small. hopefully in a month when I have the $$ to blow, they still have them in stock.
February 26, 2010 @ 02:10 PM
oozedrip

^^damn so tempting
February 26, 2010 @ 05:56 PM
BC_2_NorCal

Wow, so at the last minute I decide to cancel my 2nd order with jackthreads for the black hooded henley. messaged them numerous times...and than my 1st order(monsoon) shipped out by itself.
So I'm thinking, great they cancelled the second order and will refund my $$.
Well a day + goes by and they ship the henley hoodie on it's own...and charge me for shipping twice. (mind you, I messaged them telling them to combine shipping)...

So yeah, if anyone missed out on the black hooded henley in size small...there's a good chance I will sell it when I receive it. thanks
February 27, 2010 @ 11:43 AM
A!exander

Smh i missed the 3sixteen sale, was bout to buy the last henley hoodie
February 27, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
andrew3sixteen

This upcoming weekend, we

Please login first to reply.