[Triumvir] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

February 06, 2010 @ 19:15:23
anybody interested in a brand new constantine bomber? (100 shipped, medium)
February 06, 2010 @ 21:28:46
happy 21st...mine recently passed and i got so many blank memory spots from that night. hope you have a good one and be SURE to have a DD.

I got to this fool's house and he was throwing up and pacing sideways, holding the wall to keep himself up. >smh lol
February 07, 2010 @ 02:37:51
happy 21st...mine recently passed and i got so many blank memory spots from that night. hope you have a good one and be SURE to have a DD.

DD, designated driver? Haha, I had fun threw up in the basement, in front of the stairs, and outside. tongueface
February 07, 2010 @ 13:42:20
just wanted to post my collection of T's ive collected over the years, what about

I wanted to do it a while back, but I was lazy. Here's what I have with me at school:

I have some more shirts at home, just don't remember what.
February 08, 2010 @ 15:46:58
Man, the Valentine's Day "Fuck Love" is sold out?

I was selling my things during weekend to get money to buy today.
Now I check and the t-shirts are no more. smh

I'm just want a Black in Large Size.
That's not fun.
February 08, 2010 @ 20:56:02
damn sold out already? Good thing I ordered both cws btw did they give confo #s for shipping?
February 09, 2010 @ 16:32:02

That's not fun.

man, gone for a week and i miss a release haha. i could use a black/large too if they have anymore laying around blushing, but if not then hopefully you can at least get yours.

anyway, let's see some pics of that new line smokeyface haha...
February 10, 2010 @ 00:46:12

That's not fun.

tongueface wah wah wahhhhh
bet you want a certain fitted too blushing
February 10, 2010 @ 00:53:36
I'm really excited to see what Triumvir does with the skinhead / This Is England inspired look (if you guys are going that way). Mod fit button ups and peacoats would be dope. Oi oi
February 10, 2010 @ 01:44:20
Exactly how limited were the Fuck Love tees?
February 10, 2010 @ 13:45:37
damn sold out already? Good thing I ordered both cws btw did they give confo #s for shipping?

we're still trying to work out the tracking # system. however if you would like a tracking # use the customer service from and you can request one.

Exactly how limited were the Fuck Love tees?

very limited, i cant recall exactly how many but i can tell you it was less than 70? does that help?
February 10, 2010 @ 16:55:18
I gotta say the shipping cost is a little pricey too. I live in Anaheim, I just wish there was a pick-up option smh

Anyway... does anyone have a Constantine bomber jacket in a SM or MD? :D
February 10, 2010 @ 18:38:30
The guys are shooting the lookbook for Spring tonight. Brandon (@triumvir) leaked this test shot.

(Invalid img)
February 10, 2010 @ 18:47:54
Have the promo codes gone out from the sale that happened in December ?
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr212/toofasttolive420/triumvirwebstoresale-flyer-4.jpg
February 10, 2010 @ 21:13:13
Anyone have that Stay Puft tee in a size medium (any color)? I shouldn't have slept on it, but I did, and now I've been looking for it for god knows how long... lol. PM me if you've got it for sale. Thanks!
February 11, 2010 @ 12:10:26
Hey, what's up guys. Just wanted to introduce myself real quick.

I'm Robert and I'm the newest addition to Triumvir's marketing team. Registration for HB recently opened, so I was FINALLY able to make an account lol. I'll be working hard with the rest of the squad to put together some big things for 2010. Looking forward to helping out and potentially meeting some of you guys. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about.. well, Triumvir.

Fuck Love.
VICTORIA AVT MORS! smokeyface
February 11, 2010 @ 13:01:53
question regarding the grab bags: is each bag an full of random sizes or do you ask that we include our sizes in our orders?
February 11, 2010 @ 13:03:01
question regarding the grab bags: is each bag an array of sizes or do you ask that we include our sizes in our orders?

i'm sure you inform them of your size.. no point in doing a grab bag if you get something far too large or small for you.
February 11, 2010 @ 13:10:35
Oh snap, I've loving the grab bag idea. I hope I something good!!!
February 11, 2010 @ 13:16:03
question regarding the grab bags: is each bag an full of random sizes or do you ask that we include our sizes in our orders?

Same thing I'm wondering
February 11, 2010 @ 13:16:55
aw snap i'll be driving fro LA to SD around the time the sale starts, ges im gonna have to find some internet somewhere while im down there
February 11, 2010 @ 13:18:07
I gotta say the shipping cost is a little pricey too. I live in Anaheim, I just wish there was a pick-up option smh

Anyway... does anyone have a Constantine bomber jacket in a SM or MD? :D

Hmm.. If there's enough interest in visiting the SPQR Showroom / people coming in for pick ups, I may be able to bring this issue up at the office. I'll definitely be looking into it though.

Man... I didn't even get a Constantine Bomber. smh I still want one too. lol.
Before he comes in and starts laughing at me... Fuck you NO.

Have the promo codes gone out from the sale that happened in December ?

We'll be getting those out soon.

Anyone have that Stay Puft tee in a size medium (any color)? I shouldn't have slept on it, but I did, and now I've been looking for it for god knows how long... lol. PM me if you've got it for sale. Thanks!

You're in luck! .... kinda.

We FINALLY convinced Brandon to let us open up some Triumvir's Archives to the public. I helped open up said holy boxes, and there are definitely some gems in there. Unfortunately, because this is from our vault, we didn't get too much to go around. So instead of simply putting them up for sale, we put together a sick Triumvir grab bag for you guys.

I can't post up the flyer or the link (damn you 25 post count rule!), but check out the blog for more info. smokeyface

I believe the grab bag will have the size selectable from the drop down menu.
On the other hand, in the comment box, you SHOULD include your size for the following:
- Bottoms
- Fitteds
February 11, 2010 @ 13:24:20
^here you go robert

what size constantine do you need btw?
February 11, 2010 @ 14:20:16
hey guys, guess what?!!?!?

F**K LOVE restock! get it while its there!
February 11, 2010 @ 14:29:53
i love grab bags!! THAT'S A BINGO!
February 11, 2010 @ 14:30:01
hey triumvir... wanna grab my bags??? my hairy bean bags. smokeyface

just kiddin...unless you're gonna do it. lol. anyways, i'm suprised that it took you guys soo long to decide to do grab bags. but i must say that i'm pleased to see the day came.
February 11, 2010 @ 14:37:43
Definitely gonna pick up a grab bag tomorrow
February 11, 2010 @ 15:10:00
There's not a chance that I'd be able to order a grab bag and specifically say no tees, huh? Honestly I'm not really that into graphic tees anymore, and I never really felt the older seasons. A grab bag of just non-tshirt Triumvir goods would be pretty sweet.
February 11, 2010 @ 16:04:03
Do the Grab Bags consist only of the pieces shown in the blog?
February 11, 2010 @ 16:11:21
Pretty sure those are just examples.
Please login first to reply.
x