Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 29, 2010 @ 10:51 PM
winterblaze

just wanted to post my collection of T's ive collected over the years, what about you guys

January 30, 2010 @ 12:12 AM
&y

^ you're missing a storm trooper tee. buy from me ^_^
January 30, 2010 @ 03:16 AM
deadendpro3

just wanted to post my collection of T's ive collected over the years, what about you guys

Not bad. a couple more years and you'll be like me and Boss. keep it up. cool
January 30, 2010 @ 03:47 AM
Frodizzi

makes me want to post some pics of my stuff. dnt have a camera tho. if a couple more go up i might get inspired and borrow a buddys camera and do it.
January 30, 2010 @ 04:08 AM
Technique

black on grey or grey on black or gloss on matte or any variation
~Lefty

Black with white dots is chill, what would be nice is a fish tail parka, gortex material, a true to size fit, waistcords that actually work (mine fell apart), inside pockets, so much more I could think of haha

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

January 30, 2010 @ 04:46 AM
DontEvenTrip

You got good taste. A lot of my personal favs and some great classics here... Fuck Love, Regicide, Geisha, Broken Halos, Finger, Town Bicycle... SEX PANTHER! &)

How's your Triumvir cut & sew / outerwear though? ;)

Black with white dots is chill, what would be nice is a fish tail parka, gortex material, a true to size fit, waistcords that actually work (mine fell apart), inside pockets, so much more I could think of haha

I like the way you think.

PS. Seeing your name made me listen to Eric B. & Rakim. cool
January 30, 2010 @ 01:56 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

word nice collection to start with. got a couple of me favorites in the bunch: geisha, prince of thieves keep it up. also curious on the cut and sew pieces
January 30, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
beeasyed

sad to say...a week's wear of my new castor selvage wash and one of the beltloops ripped off when i was pulling ma pants up--AND I AINT EVEN FAT! hahah triumvir make your stitches more heavy duty ><
January 30, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
ony

damn i only have one triumvir tee...
January 31, 2010 @ 03:31 AM
winterblaze

^ ahaha, maybe you should get more smile. Im a triumvir whore sad

i manly have T's, but I do have some flannels, lion parka, gemina parka, corduroy pants, and a hat
January 31, 2010 @ 04:28 AM
deadendpro3

sad to say...a week's wear of my new castor selvage wash and one of the beltloops ripped off when i was pulling ma pants up--AND I AINT EVEN FAT! hahah triumvir make your stitches more heavy duty ><

are these the 'made in the usa' ones? cause if they are, i'm going to be quite disappointed. the jeans when they were made in HK were crap, well, lets just say the material and construction was sub-par. but from what i understand, the denim and quality now should be better if they are from the newer US versions.
January 31, 2010 @ 04:35 AM
Spankbank

Maybe I'll take a picture of my collection smile
January 31, 2010 @ 06:17 AM
Degenerate423

finally pulled the trigger on the bosozoku tee, still feel kinda bad about dropping $48 on it though sad. make me happy triumvir cool...
January 31, 2010 @ 03:13 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

are these the 'made in the usa' ones? cause if they are, i'm going to be quite disappointed. the jeans when they were made in HK were crap, well, lets just say the material and construction was sub-par. but from what i understand, the denim and quality now should be better if they are from the newer US versions.

The denim were not made in the USA last year
January 31, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
ony

^ ahaha, maybe you should get more smile. Im a triumvir whore sad

i manly have T's, but I do have some flannels, lion parka, gemina parka, corduroy pants, and a hat

I been wanting more but i keep wasting my money haha
January 31, 2010 @ 03:34 PM
.AG23.

is pyshco brigade actually a division in shadaloo in the street fighter world? or is that made up by triumvir?
January 31, 2010 @ 03:56 PM
triumvir3rex

is pyshco brigade actually a division in shadaloo in the street fighter world? or is that made up by triumvir?

Shadaloo Psycho Brigade was created by me and approved by Capcom and by Ono-San the producer of Street Fighter... you can go back on my blog to read on some details.
January 31, 2010 @ 03:59 PM
triumvir3rex

The denims were the only garments from the end of 2009 that were not made in the USA and were made in Hong Kong. All denims and all garments will all be made in the USA for the upcoming Spring 2010 collection.
January 31, 2010 @ 04:02 PM
triumvir3rex

Sorry this happened to you. If you purchased it from our online store please use the free return shipping label we provided and we'll gladly exchange you a new pair... and I'll personally check the quality on the next pair we send out to you. Hopefully the denims that are made in the USA will remedy this problem that I've been having with our Asian vendors.
January 31, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
triumvir3rex

I see a lot of tees that'll be available at the upcoming Archive Warehouse Sale... in limited numbers though. Most sizes will be in Larges and some M & XL's.
January 31, 2010 @ 04:09 PM
triumvir3rex

Brian's been wanting a gortex jacket for years, but I always had to deny him due to the cost/high minimum of the gortex material. That polka parka... was or is something I would like to leave behind... just too many problems starting from the design phase of that jacket made me very uneasy...
January 31, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
TriumvirLerche

Just got back from Big Bear... Crack slim fit hoodie + Constantine = perfect protection against the cold on the mountain.

If you ride and want some stickers for your board let me know. I got a few extra from my personal stash lying around:

January 31, 2010 @ 04:15 PM
.AG23.

Shadaloo Psycho Brigade was created by me and approved by Capcom and by Ono-San the producer of Street Fighter... you can go back on my blog to read on some details.

ahh ok. thats awesome. i was tripping out because im fairly familiar with street fighter stories and ive never heard of it.

i love how you guys put your own twist on it. cool
January 31, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
beeasyed

edit:

Sorry this happened to you. If you purchased it from our online store please use the free return shipping label we provided and we'll gladly exchange you a new pair... and I'll personally check the quality on the next pair we send out to you. Hopefully the denims that are made in the USA will remedy this problem that I've been having with our Asian vendors.

sweeet, thanks so much brandon! i'll try to find the box/shipping label...
January 31, 2010 @ 08:39 PM
mumbai

does anyone have a fyc in medium they wanna sell?
February 1, 2010 @ 03:13 AM
deadendpro3

I see a lot of tees that'll be available at the upcoming Archive Warehouse Sale... in limited numbers though. Most sizes will be in Larges and some M & XL's.

Damn B, hella sales man. need that extra pocket change? lol. and i thought the construction was stateside for the denim but the actual denim was HK. either way, cant wait to see how it turns out when it gets domesticated.

Brian's been wanting a gortex jacket for years, but I always had to deny him due to the cost/high minimum of the gortex material. That polka parka... was or is something I would like to leave behind... just too many problems starting from the design phase of that jacket made me very uneasy...

that jacket was very...burton-esque. cool
February 1, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
Podge

Got my package.

Maltese snapback is gonna be in heavy rotation due to my longer hair, and many of my old fitteds not fittingsad The box it came in is good, as in detail oriented fashionably, but functionally - I had to trash it, because one of the things you wrap the strings around was broken and there was a two tears in the back.

Castor is nice. I thought they were black initially, but its just really dark, and hard to capture with a camera the blue. The belt loops do feel loose in relation to my APCs, as well as the jeans weight and stiffness. It is definitely not nut hugger, but not rocawear fit. As someone stated I think, a little slimmer than 501 is a good description. The d-ring, engraved rivets, larger front pockets(in relation to apc) is a welcome, as well as the 'patch' which allows a belt for me.

The Maltese flannel is nice fit. I might have got a bad one, but there is a 1 minimal pill or misweave on the front unnoticeable unless finely inspected, as I do. For the price, I can shrug it off. I love the way the back tucks are implemented.

The stickers, return shipping label, packing sheet, and customer service sheet rounded out the package. Triumvir is one of the brands that I stay with, and will continue to support, fulfilling the four rationals of purchasing: price, pleasure, quality, and convenience.

9/10 overall.
Signed Julia 8x10s would of made it better, for future reference y'know
~Lefty
February 1, 2010 @ 04:53 PM
juliavaughn

8 X 10s
AHAHHAHAHHAHA - "Signed Julia 8x10s would of made it better, for future reference y'know"

Got my package.

Maltese snapback is gonna be in heavy rotation due to my longer hair, and many of my old fitteds not fittingsad The box it came in is good, as in detail oriented fashionably, but functionally - I had to trash it, because one of the things you wrap the strings around was broken and there was a two tears in the back.

Castor is nice. I thought they were black initially, but its just really dark, and hard to capture with a camera the blue. The belt loops do feel loose in relation to my APCs, as well as the jeans weight and stiffness. It is definitely not nut hugger, but not rocawear fit. As someone stated I think, a little slimmer than 501 is a good description. The d-ring, engraved rivets, larger front pockets(in relation to apc) is a welcome, as well as the 'patch' which allows a belt for me.

The Maltese flannel is nice fit. I might have got a bad one, but there is a 1 minimal pill or misweave on the front unnoticeable unless finely inspected, as I do. For the price, I can shrug it off. I love the way the back tucks are implemented.

The stickers, return shipping label, packing sheet, and customer service sheet rounded out the package. Triumvir is one of the brands that I stay with, and will continue to support, fulfilling the four rationals of purchasing: price, pleasure, quality, and convenience.

9/10 overall.
Signed Julia 8x10s would of made it better, for future reference y'know
~Lefty
February 1, 2010 @ 05:00 PM
juliavaughn

Hell is for Heroes

Hey peeps,

I thought some of you would like the editorial we never released for Hell is for Heroes...
click here to peep my post
click here for C'est La Vie's Femme Fatale feature (on yours truly)
February 2, 2010 @ 01:04 AM
Spankbank

Sup triumvir fam, another year goes by and I'm 21 now sigh. Going to go out/fucked up tonight rocking out triumvir. >sad

Please login first to reply.