HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 19, 2010 @ 02:30 AM
Tommy [F4F]

i've always wanted the regicide in grey for sooo long...the last warehouse sale they had it...it was in my friend's hands sad
October 19, 2010 @ 05:20 PM
SUPARSTARX

Looks like there's more Triumvir stuff coming. Saw some small snapshot of new Street Fighter x Triumvir stuff on Brandon/Julia's blog.

Calm before the storm!
October 19, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
kimizzle

Best tees go to Qing Marauder and Prince of Thieves cool
October 20, 2010 @ 12:31 AM
Limit_Break

Hey everyone, I don't post on here very much but I read the forum everyday. Triumvir is such a great family and I felt like I personally knew the staff from the blogs/forums. This was something that I valued much as a customer and what kept me coming back. Outstanding customer service and of course the products.. You guys will be missed and I hope the Triumvir forum will be here.
My personal favorite is the Blue/Black Flannel and "Little Bastard" Of course there were many more but these are top 2.

Thanks again from a very loyal customer sad
October 20, 2010 @ 06:49 AM
IHateDang

oh god...
gold digger,used and abused, keep calm raglan...everything i missed when i didn't have money cause i dropped it on the more expensive pieces.

One more black friday sale so I can hang out with vietngo and deadendpro all night again?
October 20, 2010 @ 10:56 AM
richardiiivir

Hey everyone, I don't post on here very much but I read the forum everyday. Triumvir is such a great family and I felt like I personally knew the staff from the blogs/forums. This was something that I valued much as a customer and what kept me coming back. Outstanding customer service and of course the products.. You guys will be missed and I hope the Triumvir forum will be here.
My personal favorite is the Blue/Black Flannel and "Little Bastard" Of course there were many more but these are top 2.

Thanks again from a very loyal customer sad

We worked very hard on ensuring the best customer service a small group like us could provide and pushed every individual that worked with us to get to know and value the ones who kept us going day after day, you the customers. It is so bitter sweet to hear everyone's requests and memories of what seems to be a little bit more than a clothing brand. It really does feel like a family or club of our own.

That being said we will be running some promotions here on the forums since this has been our home away from home throughout the years and we'd like to thank those that jumped into this conversation with us but also those who I know came by day after day to watch the discussions on the sidelines. If you've been side streaming I recommend you sign up for an account here and join us as the band plays us off>sad There are plenty of things that we won't be selling but giving away to our loyalists. Don't worry Kev & I refuse to get off this sinking boat so we'll be here until the bitter end so let's have some fun before then shall wesmile
October 20, 2010 @ 12:17 PM
imtheman

We worked very hard on ensuring the best customer service a small group like us could provide and pushed every individual that worked with us to get to know and value the ones who kept us going day after day, you the customers. It is so bitter sweet to hear everyone's requests and memories of what seems to be a little bit more than a clothing brand. It really does feel like a family or club of our own.

That being said we will be running some promotions here on the forums since this has been our home away from home throughout the years and we'd like to thank those that jumped into this conversation with us but also those who I know came by day after day to watch the discussions on the sidelines. If you've been side streaming I recommend you sign up for an account here and join us as the band plays us off>sad There are plenty of things that we won't be selling but giving away to our loyalists. Don't worry Kev & I refuse to get off this sinking boat so we'll be here until the bitter end so let's have some fun before then shall wesmile

Thats whats up.. I'll miss getting new Triumvir pieces and having peeps ask me bout it on the streets of San Diego. Whatever pieces you guys re-release, I'm sure will be classic.
cool
October 20, 2010 @ 02:00 PM
matsu714

I havent been posting in a while but sad to hear this news. triumvir was the one and only brand i truly supported. Wish i didnt let go of some pieces i had in my collection but must make ends meet razz. Wish I still had my falkirk flannel tho. But yeah i must say i had hopes when mikey kept reassuring me you guys were just revamping but hopefully one day u guys will be back with the brand. Best of luck to all your future endeavors.

Keep calm and carry on.
October 20, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
Indig0

Wow, I can't believe Triumvir is really going away.

It was Triumvir's promotion on Shoryuken that got me into the entire streetwear subculture, and I can honestly say that this brand made a huge impression on the way I live my life right now.

I come to school every day in full regalia. As I type, I'm in a Falkirk, 08' raw Castors, the Keep Calm tee, and I have a dirty, beat up looking white Calligraphy cap sitting next to me. In my pocket, I have the Triumvir x Capcom coin-holder as a keychain decoration. Back home, I have at least $3000 worth of gear in my closet...and littered all over the floor, including a white Lion Parka waiting for the snowy season.

I'm sad seeing the brand go, but I'm glad that the people who made this possible for me are happy with their prospects for the future.

Regardless, Rome Never Fell. Keep in touch, IIIVIR fam.
October 20, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
DankasaurusRex

This was quite a sad read. I got into Triumvir too through the SF collaborations and the postings on Shoryuken. I loved most of the tees and the continual evolution of the brand and seeing it before my eyes was pretty cool. In a sense I followed a similar path to Triumvir and also evolved a lot style wise as well.

I still talk to and play Starcraft II sometimes with Josh who did a lot of the correspondence with SRK.

Thanks for everything. Good luck.
October 20, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
Spicy

I also found out about Triumvir from their SF collaborations. I also stuck around after and there was always something to grab from each new season drop. You all are my favorite brand and I'm really sad to see this end.

I wish you all the best of luck in your future projects.
October 20, 2010 @ 07:35 PM
theh00d

One mo time! - Locc dog voice

Qing marauder
Rome never Fell
"Catalog to past releases"

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

October 20, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
indecisive

Although I never picked up quite a few tees or even all the tees like some of you may have done, I picked up some over the years. I hate to see them go, considering it's safe to say they were/are one of the best brands out there. Good luck in the future guys! cool
October 21, 2010 @ 12:22 AM
M1ke

One of my favorite brands sad to see it go. Is there anyway you guys can rerelease all the wallpapers and icons you had on the website. I use to have alot in a zip file just cant find it anymore.
October 21, 2010 @ 07:37 AM
Keileo

damn, haven't been on the forum in a minute but most of my post are in this brand's section

sad to see it go, almost all of my black shirts are from here...well good luck in your future endeavors
October 21, 2010 @ 08:24 AM
Wolfkiller

Was just thinking how I waited and missed out on that awesome green Shadaloo military flannel. Damn! ;p
October 21, 2010 @ 09:46 AM
Roan20

I always Really Appreciated what Triumvir brought to the table....sad to see you guys go but i wish you guys the best in whatever endeavors you have next. On a site note congrats on the marriages....its a beautiful thing.
October 21, 2010 @ 12:01 PM
AVGVSTVS

Good to see all the supporters up here talking, I'm sure it would have been better if it was about a new collection... unfortunately this is not the case. It really feels great to know we have so many supporters, and thanks to all of you for understanding our situation & decision...

But spoke to Kevin yesterday and we've added Rome Never Fell, Death Squad, Regicide, I think The Finger, Qing Marauders for sure, Spoils of War, Triumvirate, Gold Digger, Kill Is Love, Kong, and a few more...

Any votes for Prince of Thieves..?
October 21, 2010 @ 01:21 PM
sammyjeezy

Good to see all the supporters up here talking, I'm sure it would have been better if it was about a new collection... unfortunately this is not the case. It really feels great to know we have so many supporters, and thanks to all of you for understanding our situation & decision...

But spoke to Kevin yesterday and we've added Rome Never Fell, Death Squad, Regicide, I think The Finger, Qing Marauders for sure, Spoils of War, Triumvirate, Gold Digger, Kill Is Love, Kong, and a few more...

I'd cop another prince of thieves. You gotta add root of all and gemina to that list Brandon!
October 21, 2010 @ 01:31 PM
deadendpro3

Hows a "Brandon Loves Van Ness Wu <3" tee? or how about a tee of Brando and richard making out because you two are butt buddies and are now related and whats better than some in-law incest? sorry, couldnt help myself there.

Remember what i said about appointments man. SIMON SIMON SIMON SIMON!!!!

October 21, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
deadendpro3

The Loves of Brandon Cheng:
October 21, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
AVGVSTVS

I'd cop another prince of thieves. You gotta add root of all and gemina to that list Brandon!

Totally forgot good call...
October 21, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
Koric

Fuck the Rest, Qing Marauder, Fuck Off tees.
October 21, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
Ether790

Wow, I just got into Triumvir not too long ago, about the time the first Street Fighter collection dropped. Sucks that I didn't get to grab a few more pieces. Definitely gotta grab a few more of the re-releases.
October 21, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
kimizzle

Is there anyway you guys can rerelease all the wallpapers and icons you had on the website.

Enough said
October 21, 2010 @ 08:27 PM
AJC

Triumvir's cut and sew pieces have been some of the best fitting i have ever come across, glad i was able to pick up the pieces that i do have. hope to see the regicide tee reprinted, it's one of my favorites and one that i regretted not picking up. Good luck to all of the Triumvir crew and thanks for making one hell of a brand, sad to see it go.
October 21, 2010 @ 08:39 PM
fatbro

cosign, a gothic logo hoodie would be dope
October 21, 2010 @ 08:45 PM
C_Augustus_O

definitely root of all and civil war

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

October 21, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
TriumvirLerche

Bring back Snake - By Brian Chen
October 21, 2010 @ 11:03 PM
JLK

root of all,, qing, and fuck the rest raglan

definitely root of all and civil war

root of all

Please login first to reply.