Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 15, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
Podge

Reading all the replies, makes me sad about this. Is there any way you, or Kevin even, could make like a catalog of everything that has released? There is so much that has come out over the years my memory is fading away.

I would like a FTR raglan personally. I want a falkirk medium as well if anyone has thatsmile

Rhorn, thank you for the Tigris jacket, AWESOME FUCKING PIECE!
~Lefty
October 15, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
Tommy [F4F]

I have the hospitaller m65 and it's my favorite jacket in my closet

And I second the idea of a catalog

Would also like to see the pin up girl and the calligraphy tee as well
October 15, 2010 @ 07:49 PM
RYAend

~Lefty

No prob, dude. cool
October 15, 2010 @ 09:14 PM
9TNine

;2731002']I have the hospitaller m65 and it's my favorite jacket in my closet

The Pinup Tee is one of my favorites. I've got a couple of those. I'd like to see "Triumvir&Co." come back, as well as "Rome Never Fell" and "The Right Number". The geisha's too since I missed two of them smile

October 16, 2010 @ 02:29 AM
&y

Deathsquad (had the removable nametags) was from Fall 08, Praetorian (fairly thin, has the studded nametag instead) was Spring 09.

Just got a Praetorian recently myself smile

the praetorian is what i'm thinking of. that's the one i used to have, but i beat it to death sad
October 16, 2010 @ 07:12 AM
deadendpro3

Brandon, if Richard and Kevin, along with the remnants of you and Brian do not release Simon for one last run, i will book appointments to see houses and not show up. razz

That said, this feels like a step in the right direction. From the first tee to the last one, every purchase has felt right and even though i havent felt the same desire to constantly buy as i once did, i still wear triumvir 3-5 times a week. I guess this is growing up.

Its been a great half-decade of my life, and i have sooo many tees still in bags Simon would totally be the only thing to really interest me. Say hi to everyone from me, Thanks. We should catch up sometime too B, i'll let you know how school and shit has been.

Edit: on second thought, also the Devil's ink and Untitled tees were fucking sick! bring them bitches back.
October 16, 2010 @ 12:57 PM
gerard

Reading all the replies, makes me sad about this. Is there any way you, or Kevin even, could make like a catalog of everything that has released? There is so much that has come out over the years my memory is fading away.

Great idea!

Brandon, if Richard and Kevin, along with the remnants of you and Brian do not release Simon for one last run, i will book appointments to see houses and not show up. razz

LOLOLOLOL
October 16, 2010 @ 06:21 PM
Bugger

Rome Never Fell and Death Squad stuff definitely, shame I never put my black card to use :[
October 17, 2010 @ 02:21 PM
richardiiivir

We will be preparing something for all the loyal fans here to check out. A look back through these years we've spent together. I'm glad we got a chance to know each other a bit in that time. Thanks for letting us tell our story to you thru our brand and supporting that year after year. We may be down, for now, but don't count us out. Let's not forget...VICTORY OR DEATH>sad and I'm still alive and kickin'.
October 17, 2010 @ 02:23 PM
richardiiivir

That said, this feels like a step in the right direction. From the first tee to the last one, every purchase has felt right and even though i havent felt the same desire to constantly buy as i once did, i still wear triumvir 3-5 times a week. I guess this is growing up.

Growing up?!?! >sad that...KIDULTs razz
October 17, 2010 @ 02:38 PM
ILLiterate

Man, what can I even say? First heard about the brand through Shoryuken with the very first Shadaloo pack and have been hooked ever since. I can't think of any other brand that has been able to take a hold of me like Triumvir did. The Panzer Divison Wool Jacket is my all time favorite piece of clothing ever made, knew I was going to get one when the first pictures came out regardless of price. My only regret is that I learned of the brand too late, couldn't get some things

As for things I'd like to see reprinted, most of it has be C&D'ed haha. Stuff like Bruce and the Storm Troopers. Otherwise, I'd really LOVE to get a catalogue so I can take a peek at everything one more time before I make any decisions.
October 17, 2010 @ 03:18 PM
Wolfkiller

Sorry bro, the OG Shadaloo denim will not release. However, I'm glad you brought this up... we do have a limited amount of Japanese Indigo Selvedge denim left, the same denims we used for the Shadaloo Psycho Brigade denims. We will be releasing these with a Triumvir label / and different trims instead, I think we have around 40 pcs ~ 50 pcs left and will most likely be Triumvirs last denim release.

Save me a pair each please! <3
October 18, 2010 @ 06:55 AM
sammyjeezy

We will be preparing something for all the loyal fans here to check out. A look back through these years we've spent together. I'm glad we got a chance to know each other a bit in that time. Thanks for letting us tell our story to you thru our brand and supporting that year after year. We may be down, for now, but don't count us out. Let's not forget...VICTORY OR DEATH>sad and I'm still alive and kickin'.

Once Triumvir goes on hiatus will def be looking to Caked Out for my tee fix dude, so keep us all updated as to what's going down
October 18, 2010 @ 09:49 AM
AVGVSTVS

gemina seersucker parka and the thin m65(forgot the name, but it was the one without the patch) please!

&y, sorry no cut & sew only designs that are printable.
October 18, 2010 @ 09:51 AM
AVGVSTVS

I would like a FTR raglan personally. I want a falkirk medium as well if anyone has thatsmile

~Lefty

Hey Lefty, thanks for the years of support. Seems like there's been a few F(*k the Rest requests... we will most likely put this design through.
October 18, 2010 @ 09:53 AM
AVGVSTVS

;2731002']I have the hospitaller m65 and it's my favorite jacket in my closet

The Hospitaller m65 was one of those jacket styles that I wanted to perfect. This explains the different m65 versions throughout the seasons.

As for a catalogue of all the past designs, I'll have to check with Brian on that one...
October 18, 2010 @ 09:56 AM
AVGVSTVS

The Pinup Tee is one of my favorites. I've got a couple of those. I'd like to see "Triumvir&Co." come back, as well as "Rome Never Fell" and "The Right Number". The geisha's too since I missed two of them smile

The pinup tees is a good choice, but it was under contract with the licensor for only a certain amount of time. We will not be able to reprint this one... Haha Triumvir & Co. we made that shirt to match the Tiffany Dunks, that aqua color lasted for about six months... so did baby pink... anyone remember that...razz
October 18, 2010 @ 10:00 AM
AVGVSTVS

Its been a great half-decade of my life, and i have sooo many tees still in bags Simon would totally be the only thing to really interest me. Say hi to everyone from me, Thanks. We should catch up sometime too B, i'll let you know how school and shit has been.

Edit: on second thought, also the Devil's ink and Untitled tees were fucking sick! bring them bitches back.

... I was waiting for your response up here. Can you believe its been a half decade already, you're right this is called growing up and sometimes you have to leave things the way you remember it. You and I are two Catholics that have a preference with the wrong kind of designs... but that's the only kind of art we're familiar with... If and when I'm up in the Bay I will contact you.
October 18, 2010 @ 10:02 AM
AVGVSTVS

Rome Never Fell and Death Squad stuff definitely, shame I never put my black card to use :[

Rome & Death will be considered, both my favorites. I'll talk to Kevin about the Black Cards for those that haven't used them...
October 18, 2010 @ 10:08 AM
AVGVSTVS

Man, what can I even say? First heard about the brand through Shoryuken with the very first Shadaloo pack and have been hooked ever since. I can't think of any other brand that has been able to take a hold of me like Triumvir did. The Panzer Divison Wool Jacket is my all time favorite piece of clothing ever made, knew I was going to get one when the first pictures came out regardless of price. My only regret is that I learned of the brand too late, couldn't get some things

As for things I'd like to see reprinted, most of it has be C&D'ed haha. Stuff like Bruce and the Storm Troopers. Otherwise, I'd really LOVE to get a catalogue so I can take a peek at everything one more time before I make any decisions.

One of the first to support us on Shoryuken, greatly appreciate it. We all thank supporters like yourself who's able to spread the word of our brand between two different genres. The Panzer Division Wool Coat is one of my favorite due to the reason of it being Triumvir's first and only wool piece. You should of seen the look on Brian's face when he found out how much we had to price the Panzer for due to the cost on material and labor. The crew really had to fight to get their own Panzers... consider yourself lucky for getting one we only made a handful.
October 18, 2010 @ 12:49 PM
imtheman

Yo guys...
anybody have any jakcets, hoodies, and or crewnecks for sale/trade in medium or large (depending on fit)??
I missed out on some releases and hoping somebody has some stuff to let go.
October 18, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
sammyjeezy

Any chance of some final grab bags?
Surely there must be some archive stuff kicking around somewhere?!
October 18, 2010 @ 03:17 PM
MrRaNdm

i liked the chess tee with the kings head chopped off, the old geisha tees, and the the storm trooper.
October 18, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
dsbao

I never really liked any of the tees enough to want to buy one, but I might have to get the Regicide one if it gets reprinted.
October 18, 2010 @ 05:15 PM
mumbai

can you guys print a fuck love or a fyc in a crewneck or a hoodie? i know theres a fyc crewneck though
October 18, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
&amp;y

a regular triumvir logo hoodie would be dope
October 18, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
Nikita Tu

Anyone know where I could get a Warrior Division Fleece Pullover, Triumvir's online store has them out of stock and i've only seen karmaloop carrying Triumvir but they only have tees.
October 18, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
alexatsjsu

well...after this...hypebeast becomes kind of useless to me...nothing left to do...no other brands come close

*cough* finger tee *cough* smilesmilesmile
October 18, 2010 @ 10:42 PM
gerard

@brandon tigris jacket?!?! :D or only tees?

well...after this...hypebeast becomes kind of useless to me...nothing left to do...no other brands come close

*cough* finger tee *cough* smilesmilesmile

srsly.. this is the only thread i go to lol
October 19, 2010 @ 01:11 AM
Wolfkiller

Regicide in black is something I always wanted. And the spirally FUCK OFF as well. Put up a catalog of everything and take votes?!

EDIT: Can I finally keep a black card as a keepsake too?! :D

Please login first to reply.