Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 14, 2010 @ 02:39 AM
DontEvenTrip

Oh, and bring back the Stencil and Calligraphy tees!
October 14, 2010 @ 10:00 AM
theh00d

Dang I'm miss this brand.
But I shouldn't say that yet..
Anticipating the Street fighter alpha 3 and archives cool

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

October 14, 2010 @ 10:43 AM
AVGVSTVS

J, just pm'd you.
October 14, 2010 @ 10:48 AM
AVGVSTVS

sad Ditto

Would like the original Shadaloo denim released again if possible. sad

Sorry bro, the OG Shadaloo denim will not release. However, I'm glad you brought this up... we do have a limited amount of Japanese Indigo Selvedge denim left, the same denims we used for the Shadaloo Psycho Brigade denims. We will be releasing these with a Triumvir label / and different trims instead, I think we have around 40 pcs ~ 50 pcs left and will most likely be Triumvirs last denim release.
October 14, 2010 @ 10:58 AM
AVGVSTVS

word, are you guys looking for interns or any of the sort? willing to join the team smile

&y, as of now every position is closed but thanks for wanting to help.
October 14, 2010 @ 11:02 AM
AVGVSTVS

All I ask for reissue is something I missed. Bruce Lee wearing jordan 1 in the new slim tees. Maybe more castor selvedge jeans, if possible, missed some? That shirt is pure win.

Bruce Lee will definitely not be coming back. It was ok when the brand name was under the radar... during our 2nd release of the Bruce Lee t-shirt, Mrs. Lee and Lawyers came knocking looking for their profits. So this should be a word of advice to those up and coming...

As for castor selvedge denims we will be releasing a handful in indigo, please see my message above to wolfkiller regarding the denims to be released.
October 14, 2010 @ 11:02 AM
AVGVSTVS

Oh, and bring back the Stencil and Calligraphy tees!

good choices, seems a few of you are requesting logo tees. I remember when we couldn't even sell one logo tee when we first started.
October 14, 2010 @ 11:04 AM
AVGVSTVS

Dang I'm miss this brand.
But I shouldn't say that yet..
Anticipating the Street fighter alpha 3 and archives cool

Yes we still have Alpha and I will be releasing some more pics later on.
October 14, 2010 @ 11:31 AM
weinyeong

hope that triumvir comes out with more sleek and simple pullovers and jackets
October 14, 2010 @ 12:06 PM
C_Augustus_O

OneWingPrince... Rome Never Fell would be a nice one to close the curtains and take a bow with... nice...

Yes that would be awesome, my fav tee of all time, copping about 4 lol

But am sad to see my favorite brand go sad

Victory or Death >sad>sad

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

October 14, 2010 @ 01:15 PM
gerard

a simple "TRIUMVIR" on a tee or hoody would be nice.. i like the rome never fell too.. make sure the "Fuck Lupe" is visible >sad
October 14, 2010 @ 05:53 PM
chojin

+1 Regicide

Just wanted to say that Blind Faith/Hell is for Heroes were great. Great designs all around in those collections.
October 14, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
oozedrip

i'm guessing the annapolis button down is never going to make a debut then.
October 14, 2010 @ 07:12 PM
alexatsjsu

it saddens me that i'm the only person asking for the finger tee...
October 14, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
onlyonetime

selling a couple more OG triumvir pieces for cheap here:

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97731
October 14, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

I'm still in denial. I can't believe its ending... Triumvir really kept me on my toes on every release date.. From the tees to the denim. Cut and sew pieces like the temar scarf hood&Tiger camo jacket, pieces I wear all day. I'm just glad I bought as much Triumvir when I had the chance...any re-releases are alright with me... But would prefer raglans deathsquad

Rome Never Fell... Triumvir Never Fell
October 14, 2010 @ 08:20 PM
SuperFlyGuy

dam sucks that its ending, i just found out about you guys and really like the designs. will definately but some more pieces before its gone.
October 14, 2010 @ 08:32 PM
C_Augustus_O

it saddens me that i'm the only person asking for the finger tee...

i already own it black but i won't mind copping in white tho

so +1

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

October 15, 2010 @ 01:00 AM
9TNine

Sad to see the brand go... I'm really glad I found out about the brand at SRK. It came right at a time that I was looking for something new and it was the perfect thing to fill that need.

Before you go... I absolutely NEED another Bosozoku hoodie in XL or even L. White or black, don't even care at this point. I'd go for the original shirts too. I was devastated when I found a small stain on my hoodie.

If you've got a couple stashed away somewhere, PLEASE let me know. I'll gladly send you money for them.

Except for a couple Geisha shirts, I'm honestly having a hard time thinking of shirts that I missed out on. I hunted them down until they were in my closet (including a White Lion Parka)... Could use another Kill is Love maybe. Still interested in that M-42 that never made it out, and the King Cords jacket looked interesting back in 08.

I wish the staff the best and hope to see some more designs from them someday smile

October 15, 2010 @ 01:37 AM
Spankbank

I still want that old polka dot parka in black & Qing Marauder Crewneck.
/sigh
Triumvir <3
October 15, 2010 @ 09:30 AM
AVGVSTVS

a simple "TRIUMVIR" on a tee or hoody would be nice.. i like the rome never fell too.. make sure the "Fuck Lupe" is visible >sad

noted with the hood, let's not start any trouble... smile
October 15, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
AVGVSTVS

i'm guessing the annapolis button down is never going to make a debut then.

sorry this will not release... maybe one of the guys will release it in the future.
October 15, 2010 @ 09:38 AM
Mr Wrx

Thanks for the info on the Bruce Lee t-shirt. Alright, I'll wait for the last denim. Don't know what brand I'll be following once this is over.
October 15, 2010 @ 09:38 AM
AVGVSTVS

I'm still in denial. I can't believe its ending... Triumvir really kept me on my toes on every release date.. From the tees to the denim. Cut and sew pieces like the temar scarf hood&Tiger camo jacket, pieces I wear all day. I'm just glad I bought as much Triumvir when I had the chance...any re-releases are alright with me... But would prefer raglans deathsquad

Rome Never Fell... Triumvir Never Fell

Boss, you've always been a hardcore supporter. Deathsquad is a great choice. Boss the only reason why I even talk up here with all the fellas is because you guys are the most brand loyal people I know. Even-though you guys may only represent less then 10% of Triumvir's clientele your words count the most. I know you guys will go with the relationship that we've developed up here in HB... and if one of the crew members do start something else in this industry, I know I can count on you guys to support them.
October 15, 2010 @ 09:40 AM
AVGVSTVS

dam sucks that its ending, i just found out about you guys and really like the designs. will definately but some more pieces before its gone.

thanks, it does suck but everything has an end to leave room for something better.
October 15, 2010 @ 09:46 AM
AVGVSTVS

Sad to see the brand go... I'm really glad I found out about the brand at SRK. It came right at a time that I was looking for something new and it was the perfect thing to fill that need.

Before you go... I absolutely NEED another Bosozoku hoodie in XL or even L. White or black, don't even care at this point. I'd go for the original shirts too. I was devastated when I found a small stain on my hoodie.

If you've got a couple stashed away somewhere, PLEASE let me know. I'll gladly send you money for them.

Except for a couple Geisha shirts, I'm honestly having a hard time thinking of shirts that I missed out on. I hunted them down until they were in my closet (including a White Lion Parka)... Could use another Kill is Love maybe. Still interested in that M-42 that never made it out, and the King Cords jacket looked interesting back in 08.

I wish the staff the best and hope to see some more designs from them someday smile

Noted about the Bosozoku, I liked that design too. We actually talked about reprinting the kill is love, if there are others on here that would like that shirt please let me know. Thanks for the words of support for the staff.
October 15, 2010 @ 02:21 PM
&amp;y

gemina seersucker parka and the thin m65(forgot the name, but it was the one without the patch) please!
October 15, 2010 @ 04:24 PM
theh00d

constantine bomber, shadaloo m65

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

October 15, 2010 @ 04:29 PM
9TNine

gemina seersucker parka and the thin m65(forgot the name, but it was the one without the patch) please!

Deathsquad (had the removable nametags) was from Fall 08, Praetorian (fairly thin, has the studded nametag instead) was Spring 09.

Just got a Praetorian recently myself smile

October 15, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
dsbao

The Deathsquad M-65 was the dopest M-65 released by Triumvir IMO. I have a large that I can layer hoodies under, but I did really want a medium to rock...

Please login first to reply.