Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 13, 2010 @ 11:25 AM
AVGVSTVS

Best wishes to you Julia and Brian. So if you guys are open to archives Kidult and Blueprint from 2007. &)

Blueprint was a good logo tee, one of my favorite triumvir font-type tees.
October 13, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
AVGVSTVS

I'd like to see a general release of the marauders street team line and the marauders crewneck in maybe a black/yellow or black/black reflective.
cool

Perroh... the qing marauders street team line is a touchy subject, we got a lot of fire from the industry for it. Can you recommend something else..?
October 13, 2010 @ 11:29 AM
AVGVSTVS

storm trooper if there wasn't a C&D cool

Epitaphex, that's a good idea... if Lucas & Co. doesn't catch on, we actually sampled a few without the camo but just too dangerous. Thanks for you support all these years.
October 13, 2010 @ 11:31 AM
AVGVSTVS

Would love the 'Root of all', '9/11', 'Gemina' and 'Southern Gents' in the new cut.

And thanks for your SF World Warrior collection Brandon, really loving 'em.

All the best to you and Julia on your new journey

Hey Sammyjeezy, the Gemina was one of my top-ten shirts. Brian mocked that one up for me, it was from a WWI German propaganda poster, one of the few tees from Triumvir to be printed on yellow.

No problem, I'm glad my SF World Warrior collection went to a supporter here on the HB forums.
October 13, 2010 @ 11:35 AM
AVGVSTVS

Would like it if you guys brought back the Triumvir x Atmos tee's.
Best of luck to you both. Triumvir was one of my favorite brands, sucks to see it go away. ):

ocxboi, Atmos was one of our first collabs that really got our brand onto the st.wear blogs, we would not be able to re-print this due to Atmos being involved on the design. But hey Brian will certainly continue in this industry so Triumvir will never really go away... who knows maybe one day I might feel like designing again...
October 13, 2010 @ 11:44 AM
AVGVSTVS

all good things must come to an end i guess. you guys had a lot of great stuff. other than my work clothes, all i wear is triumvir. guess it'll have to last me a while. i'm only missing a few pieces for my personal collection. Finger tee in white or black please. another thing that i really loved was the wallpaper of kate moss in the white bikini with COCAINE written in red. it's been my wallpaper for the longest time and i actually even blew it up and made a poster out of it. not sure if that was ever a shirt. but if it was i'd like to see that smile i'm familiar with the used and abused though and that was also a nice one.

best of luck in the future to everyone from the triumvir brand.

with all good things that comes to an end, something greater will almost bound to be created elsewhere... Thanks alexatsjsu for the years of support on here. The Finger tee pissed a lot of people off, I was going through some personal problems when I asked Vincent to mock the design up... we got a lot of hateful emails due to it.

Cocaine Kate was never a tee... it was one of Supremes best selling t-shirts... I couldn't afford to buy the tee back then so thought it would be funny just to do a parody wallpaper. So one vote for "used and abused."
October 13, 2010 @ 11:45 AM
AVGVSTVS

root of all and qing marauder tees and triumvir lighters

and ROME NEVER FELL tee .... almost forgot that

Seems like qing marauders might be raised from the ashes...
October 13, 2010 @ 11:47 AM
AVGVSTVS

root of all,, qing, and fuck the rest raglan

Now... Fuck The Rest Raglan was a nice one... we only printed a few of them because people weren't too keen on raglans yet. This is something to consider... I''l ask the "gate-keeper" Kevin if this is doable to be re-printed...
October 13, 2010 @ 11:48 AM
AVGVSTVS

Rome never fell tee

OneWingPrince... Rome Never Fell would be a nice one to close the curtains and take a bow with... nice...
October 13, 2010 @ 11:50 AM
AVGVSTVS

lionn parkasmile

Ricta... haha... we can't do it and I know your kidding too. But we do have a lot of custom Triumvir hoodies left in black, red, and gray. If you guys can recommend some designs you would like to have on the hoods please do so here... thanks.
October 13, 2010 @ 11:56 AM
AVGVSTVS

nooooooooooooooo! what am i gonna wear now? you guys have your own section in my closet hahaha

i'm kinda pissed at myself for passing on some stuff.. looks like black ops and halo reach will have to wait cause my money is going to iiivir >sad

*follows tumblr*

Hey gerard, I'm flattered by your closet... haha. Thanks for your support...
October 13, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
AVGVSTVS

;2727239']the last curtain call for iiivir?...i hoped to never see this day become a reality but i guess it had to...you guys have done so much for this brand and i thank you for the blood, sweat, and "scaring brian videos" that makes this brand ultimately my favorite...every season brought soo much anticipation for what could possibly break my bank account (in which it did)...and you guys always were able to bring the heat on each collection and never disappointed me one bit especially with the cut and sew and outerwear...i wish the best of luck to everyone at iiivir

as for the archives i'd like to see rome never fell, qing marauder, kidult, fuck the rest, diadem...all hell! anything you put out i'll get!

VICTORY OR DEATH!!!!!

haha, scaring brian was just too easy... if I only had a camera for each time I scared him we would of had a daily show, I still watch it on youtube just to get a laugh in. Sorry for breaking your bank account, it was the same for us to produce all these products in the last six years... and honestly a lot of us (Triumvir) can't afford to do that anymore because of the new life that we're leading now. Thank you, and great choices for reprints...
October 13, 2010 @ 12:04 PM
AVGVSTVS

I would really love to see the "15 minuties of fame" shirt... slept on it and regreted it ever since...

winterblaze, this may be a tough one to reprint... surprised that you remembered this tee... Brian did it a long time ago...
October 13, 2010 @ 12:35 PM
dsbao

Ricta... haha... we can't do it and I know your kidding too. But we do have a lot of custom Triumvir hoodies left in black, red, and gray. If you guys can recommend some designs you would like to have on the hoods please do so here... thanks.

A simple black hoodie with the gothic logo in white (or the blueprint, even) would be sick. I'd buy it up in a heartbeat.
October 13, 2010 @ 12:46 PM
jamestapoz

A simple black hoodie with the gothic logo in white (or the blueprint, even) would be sick. I'd buy it up in a heartbeat.

this or rerelease the Warrior Division Pull Over Fleece and i'll buy it in a heartbeat
October 13, 2010 @ 02:13 PM
Tommy [F4F]

Or a constitine bomber jacket again! Haha
October 13, 2010 @ 04:12 PM
modernART

who runs triumvir now? was the company sold?
October 13, 2010 @ 05:37 PM
DontEvenTrip

Why not release Fuck The Rest as a raglan as well as a hoody? I think it'd transfer over well. FUCK LOVE and Victoria Avt Mors on a hoody would be dope too. And like someone else said, a simple "Triumvir" logo on a hoody would be chill.

For shirts.....
+ Victoria Avt Mors
+ Rome Never Fell
+ Regicide
+ Finger
+ Triumvir box logo
October 13, 2010 @ 05:41 PM
Spankbank

sadsad
Triumvir is the only brand I enjoy supporting...
October 13, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
AVGVSTVS

who runs triumvir now? was the company sold?

No Triumvir hasn't been sold. Kevin has been holding the fort down the last six months. We all do what we can when needed.
October 13, 2010 @ 06:14 PM
AVGVSTVS

Why not release Fuck The Rest as a raglan as well as a hoody? I think it'd transfer over well. FUCK LOVE and Victoria Avt Mors on a hoody would be dope too. And like someone else said, a simple "Triumvir" logo on a hoody would be chill.

For shirts.....
+ Victoria Avt Mors
+ Rome Never Fell
+ Regicide
+ Finger
+ Triumvir box logo

Great choices... forgot about the regicide tee...
October 13, 2010 @ 06:17 PM
Ricta

+1 for regicide

will there be new collections or is kevin just holding it down for the last hurrah?

thriveordecline.com

October 13, 2010 @ 06:23 PM
AVGVSTVS

sadsad

smilesmile
Thanks man, like I mentioned earlier some of the crew (Brian, Vincent, Mikey) will still continue designing in the industry. But who know what will happen I may get bored a year or two from now and want to design again... but right now my mind/life is elsewhere... (I found a new hobby restoring my motorcycle).
October 13, 2010 @ 06:26 PM
AVGVSTVS

+1 for regicide

will there be new collections or is kevin just holding it down for the last hurrah?

No new collection except for Street Fighter Alpha III and some Triumvir archive reprints.
October 13, 2010 @ 06:33 PM
Ricta

im assuming caked out is done? I loved where triumvir was going

goodluckk on your future endeavors cool

thriveordecline.com

October 13, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
AVGVSTVS

im assuming caked out is done? I loved where triumvir was going

goodluckk on your future endeavors cool

Richard will continue with the Cakedout brand. Yes all of us liked where the Triumvir brand was going... my favorite seasons were the last three collections (Blind Faith, Hell Is For Heroes, and of course Divided We Fall... kind of ironic...smile), but trust me it was really a lifestyle brand... and once the creators lifestyle changes so does the brand.
October 13, 2010 @ 07:46 PM
Mr Wrx

All I ask for reissue is something I missed. Bruce Lee wearing jordan 1 in the new slim tees. Maybe more castor selvedge jeans, if possible, missed some? That shirt is pure win.
October 13, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
Wolfkiller

sadsad

sad Ditto

Would like the original Shadaloo denim released again if possible. sad
October 13, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
winterblaze

Perroh... the qing marauders street team line is a touchy subject, we got a lot of fire from the industry for it. Can you recommend something else..?

Really? I wanted to apply at the time but I didn't have a car... Whats the story on this?
October 13, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
&y

word, are you guys looking for interns or any of the sort? willing to join the team smile

Please login first to reply.