Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 8, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
jamestapoz

i hope to see another season release soon
October 8, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
gerard

nothing in my size.. razz

anyway, LET US KNOW IF YOU GUISE ARE STILL ALIVE!
October 8, 2010 @ 09:19 PM
Ether790

Can someone give me some sizing advice? I got the red distressed flannel in an XL but I'm worried it might be a bit big. I normally wear a size XL tee from triumvir but most of the button ups I own are a size large (none of them are button-ups, most are just cheap oxfords and flannels from Target, etc). Should I be worried? I'm 5'9, 215 if that helps. Thanks!
October 8, 2010 @ 10:12 PM
gerard

Can someone give me some sizing advice? I got the red distressed flannel in an XL but I'm worried it might be a bit big. I normally wear a size XL tee from triumvir but most of the button ups I own are a size large (none of them are button-ups, most are just cheap oxfords and flannels from Target, etc). Should I be worried? I'm 5'9, 215 if that helps. Thanks!

i usually wear a large, but i still have an XL clansman button up and it's actually pretty tight.. maybe it's cause i threw it in the dryer a million times lol
October 9, 2010 @ 12:32 AM
chief

where can i find the warrior division hoody in medium!?!?!?? i need this

•••

October 10, 2010 @ 03:02 AM
jamestapoz

wont be easy to find. they release few pieces
October 10, 2010 @ 04:59 PM
theh00d

solecollector.com/forums/mp_item.php?id=135820

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

October 10, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
Podge

Remember this?
I was against releasing this jacket. It was my first time dealing with an overseas manufacturer... the Tigris Baseball jacket had a weird history. This jacket was or is still is one of the best constructed cut & sew pieces we've release to date, because it came out of the same factory that produced Adidas Y-3 collections. My friend's uncle owned the factory but we stopped working with them due to the volumes they wanted later on. We were so inexperienced in production at the time that we forgot to calculate the freight & duty fees for this jacket therefore the price skyrocketed and the release was postponed.

On a side note I absolutely hated the Tiger on the back, Brian has a tendency to design animal inspired graphics. It's almost like National Geographics sometimes; snakes, spiders, bears, etc... he even references the girls he likes to animals... But this Tigris graphic was passed because Vincent had to back Brian up because he always wanted a fucking tiger...

The embroidery patch on the back and front is special because its embroidered in a cross stitch style or more known as the vintage style of stitching together a patch. 300 pieces were produced... One of the best fits from us, and I can't find my anymore.

YES! On the way for me cool If the seller of it is on here, THANK YOU!
~Lefty
October 10, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
RYAend

Remember this?

~Lefty

Shipping it out tomorrow, bud. cool
October 11, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
gerard

Remember this?

~Lefty

aww damn! i was just talking about how awesome it would be if they re-released that cool
October 12, 2010 @ 12:47 PM
dsbao

Finally, some word.

avgvsta-avgvstvs.tumblr.com/post/1299058301/triumvir-valle-alpha

Some of you may have noticed that the Triumvir site has been very stagnant in the last six months. Life changing scenarios have effected the both of us (Brian and I) in these few months. I married Julia Vaughn this past April and Brian married his wife Tina Yang earlier this year. Triumvir is not only a brand that we created in my parent’s garage but it was a representation of our lives and the people who joined along the way, in which we translated into the products through the design/fashion medium. And to be honest the goals we now see to set in our lives does not involve Triumvir anymore, and this may be one of Brian and my last projects together under the Triumvir brand…
October 12, 2010 @ 01:03 PM
mercy

Thats really a shame but life goes on. That collection looks great from what I can make of it. It would have also been nice to have some new cut n sew for this coming winter. sad

Will we be getting anymore Triumvir collections? Some more Archives would be great. I would love to get my hands on a Qing Marauder with the new fit tees. What about you guys...
October 12, 2010 @ 01:08 PM
mercy

October 12, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
chojin

At least we have some closure. Other than MishkaNYC, this was the one other brand I truly identified with. I'm glad I was able to get some great pieces when I did. Now I wish I got more when I had the chance. razz

Wishing everyone the best of luck on your new endeavors.

Oh hey, another new tumbler to read.
October 12, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
AVGVSTVS

Thats really a shame but life goes on. That collection looks great from what I can make of it. It would have also been nice to have some new cut n sew for this coming winter. sad

Will we be getting anymore Triumvir collections? Some more Archives would be great. I would love to get my hands on a Qing Marauder with the new fit tees. What about you guys...

Thanks... sorry there will be no cut & sew for winter. Kevin has brought up to me about releasing more Triumvir archives for the next few months. So anything you request here, like the Qing Marauder will be put into consideration.
October 12, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
AVGVSTVS

At least we have some closure. Other than MishkaNYC, this was the one other brand I truly identified with. I'm glad I was able to get some great pieces when I did. Now I wish I got more when I had the chance. razz

Wishing everyone the best of luck on your new endeavors.

Oh hey, another new tumbler to read.

Thanks Chojin... I remember you were one of the first to support our Street Fighter collab up here in the HB forums. Like I stated above to Mercy, any requests you guys may have for an archive request please let us know here.
October 12, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
AVGVSTVS

Finally, some word.

Thanks for posting... and I do apologize to all of you on this forum for the lack of words from me. Please understand the decision that we made wasn't easy.
October 12, 2010 @ 01:59 PM
FU2

Best wishes to you Julia and Brian. So if you guys are open to archives Kidult and Blueprint from 2007. &)
October 12, 2010 @ 02:19 PM
imtheman

I'd like to see a general release of the marauders street team line and the marauders crewneck in maybe a black/yellow or black/black reflective.
cool
October 12, 2010 @ 02:57 PM
epitaphex

storm trooper if there wasn't a C&D cool
October 12, 2010 @ 04:06 PM
sammyjeezy

Finally, some word.

Would love the 'Root of all', '9/11', 'Gemina' and 'Southern Gents' in the new cut.

And thanks for your SF World Warrior collection Brandon, really loving 'em.

All the best to you and Julia on your new journey
October 12, 2010 @ 08:05 PM
ocxboi

Would like it if you guys brought back the Triumvir x Atmos tee's.
Best of luck to you both. Triumvir was one of my favorite brands, sucks to see it go away. ):
October 12, 2010 @ 08:58 PM
alexatsjsu

Thanks Chojin... I remember you were one of the first to support our Street Fighter collab up here in the HB forums. Like I stated above to Mercy, any requests you guys may have for an archive request please let us know here.

all good things must come to an end i guess. you guys had a lot of great stuff. other than my work clothes, all i wear is triumvir. guess it'll have to last me a while. i'm only missing a few pieces for my personal collection. Finger tee in white or black please. another thing that i really loved was the wallpaper of kate moss in the white bikini with COCAINE written in red. it's been my wallpaper for the longest time and i actually even blew it up and made a poster out of it. not sure if that was ever a shirt. but if it was i'd like to see that smile i'm familiar with the used and abused though and that was also a nice one.

best of luck in the future to everyone from the triumvir brand.
October 12, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
JLK

root of all and qing marauder tees and triumvir lighters

and ROME NEVER FELL tee .... almost forgot that
October 12, 2010 @ 09:15 PM
kurrupt

root of all,, qing, and fuck the rest raglan
October 12, 2010 @ 09:19 PM
C_Augustus_O

Rome never fell tee

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

October 12, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
Ricta

lionn parkasmile

thriveordecline.com

October 12, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
gerard

Triumvir is not only a brand that we created in my parent
October 13, 2010 @ 02:30 AM
Tommy [F4F]

the last curtain call for iiivir?...i hoped to never see this day become a reality but i guess it had to...you guys have done so much for this brand and i thank you for the blood, sweat, and "scaring brian videos" that makes this brand ultimately my favorite...every season brought soo much anticipation for what could possibly break my bank account (in which it did)...and you guys always were able to bring the heat on each collection and never disappointed me one bit especially with the cut and sew and outerwear...i wish the best of luck to everyone at iiivir

as for the archives i'd like to see rome never fell, qing marauder, kidult, fuck the rest, diadem...all hell! anything you put out i'll get!

VICTORY OR DEATH!!!!!
October 13, 2010 @ 02:53 AM
winterblaze

I would really love to see the "15 minuties of fame" shirt... slept on it and regreted it ever since...

Please login first to reply.