May 31, 2010 @ 09:16 AM
Lucasj

Anybody know the story behind the skin deep tee? Is it a famous painting or what??

I really wanna know the meaning of it of anyone has an answer...

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

May 31, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
epitaphex

it's a person looking into a mirror, skeleton skull is shown

beauty is only skin deep?
June 1, 2010 @ 02:52 AM
veritasporvida

how does the triumvir castor washed black denim fit? whats the true waist size for a size 30?
June 1, 2010 @ 08:22 PM
jamminj606

got my SF shirts in today. No keychain, damn! My order went through at 12:36, thought that would be good enough.
June 2, 2010 @ 09:26 AM
sammyjeezy

Just copped the tanker jacket and Warrior Division hoodie from Karmaloop and the Keep Calm hoodie and gemina tee (which I'd been looking for for a year) from the blackmarkers!

I'm broke but happy. Just wanted to let y'all know
June 2, 2010 @ 11:02 AM
mercy

Just copped the tanker jacket and Warrior Division hoodie from Karmaloop and the Keep Calm hoodie and gemina tee (which I'd been looking for for a year) from the blackmarkers!

I'm broke but happy. Just wanted to let y'all know

Nice pickups. Ima have to check out blackmarkers as well.smile
June 2, 2010 @ 11:52 AM
ruzzzell

Does anyone have a rome never fell tee they want to sell?
June 2, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
sammyjeezy

Nice pickups. Ima have to check out blackmarkers as well.smile

Make sure you use ann20 to get 20% off everything man
June 2, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
kimizzle

Fuck Your Clique in Laker colorways on the Attic website. I wouldn't sleep on this...
June 3, 2010 @ 09:45 AM
ColtM733

Make sure you use ann20 to get 20% off everything man

good luck on that one I've been asking around since like 08'
June 3, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
richardiiivir

Time to represent for your CLIQUE
What's up all, it's been awhile but I'm back again to get down with yall. We recently did some exclusive FYClique tees for Attic and Karmaloop. The colorways represent Lakers & Celtics respectively. Attic's is already up for sale and Karmaloop's should be up in the next couple of days. The line's been drawn in the sand and the gauntlet has been thrown down, it's time to pick a side and represent your clique >sad These shirts are all limited to 144 for each side so get them while they still there.

Also if you guys have questions, comments, concerns or whatever's just holler at me. Glad to see our community has grown on here. Thanks to all the long time loyal supporters and welcome to the new ones. cool
June 3, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
solexlife

Brought back the clique I see. Good shit guys.

| Solexlife + www.solexlife.com |

June 3, 2010 @ 02:55 PM
richardiiivir

Brought back the clique I see. Good shit guys.

Thanks, it was time to dust that one off and what better time than a classic Laker/Celtic rivalry for people to throw that middle finger up!
June 3, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
sammyjeezy

Thanks, it was time to dust that one off and what better time than a classic Laker/Celtic rivalry for people to throw that middle finger up!

Picked up the black, will def grab the KL one when it drops also
June 3, 2010 @ 05:12 PM
ViceVersa

Picked up the FYC in black colorway. Lakers baby =)
June 3, 2010 @ 05:19 PM
Frodizzi

really suprised to see a basketball inspired shirt by triumvir. but as a lakers fan i like it, def thinking about picking one up even tho im broke.

Picked up the black, will def grab the KL one when it drops also

es em eich. i really hope youre not a basketball fan.
June 3, 2010 @ 06:17 PM
bwahaha

Wow Triumvir wow, not sure who is in charge of the CS department over there but ya'll need to step your game up, and order placed on May the 5th should not take 30 days to get from Santa Ana to La Mirada........

Noticed you guys were in Vegas over the weekend hopefully you got the partying out of your system and can get to work sending my buddy his shit that he was charged a month ago for....
June 3, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
mercy

Wow Triumvir wow, not sure who is in charge of the CS department over there but ya'll need to step your game up, and order placed on May the 5th should not take 30 days to get from Santa Ana to La Mirada........

Noticed you guys were in Vegas over the weekend hopefully you got the partying out of your system and can get to work sending my buddy his shit that he was charged a month ago for....

If this was for Street fighter your an idiot. It clearly stated that it was a preorder and would ship last week of may.

IF not then yea pretty messed up.
June 3, 2010 @ 07:16 PM
oozedrip

that's clearly the right approach...
June 3, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
bwahaha

that's clearly the right approach...

are you kidding me, they don't answer the phone mailbox is full and they wont respond to emails...........what would you suggest is done?

and no it isnt for the street fighter stuff
June 3, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
oozedrip

are you kidding me, they don't answer the phone mailbox is full and they wont respond to emails...........what would you suggest is done?

and no it isnt for the street fighter stuff

since when is whining a good approach? you could PM multiple Triumvir people on here. You could try their twitter or their AIM. I've personally never had issues with their email response. Sorry that you're having issues but bitching just makes you come off as a whiny beezy.
June 3, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
bwahaha

since when is whining a good approach? you could PM multiple Triumvir people on here. You could try their twitter or their AIM. I've personally never had issues with their email response. Sorry that you're having issues but bitching just makes you come off as a whiny beezy.

Or you could mind your business considering this transaction has to do with triumvir and myself....The only reason anything was posted on here is because apparently they have time to write on hype beast but not answer calls from customers....considering the fact that my money has now been in their account for a month and i cant get any info about the shipment of the product (i will call and send emails not try and get a response on twitter or pm them, if they had told me i had to jump through hoops to even get a phone call back i would have never ordered from them)
June 3, 2010 @ 10:21 PM
oozedrip

you put your business out in a public forum. clearly i can choose to respond to it as i please. good luck with your transaction.
June 3, 2010 @ 10:42 PM
mercy

Oozedrip's right....lol
June 3, 2010 @ 10:42 PM
Frodizzi

Or you could mind your business considering this transaction has to do with triumvir and myself....The only reason anything was posted on here is because apparently they have time to write on hype beast but not answer calls from customers....considering the fact that my money has now been in their account for a month and i cant get any info about the shipment of the product (i will call and send emails not try and get a response on twitter or pm them, if they had told me i had to jump through hoops to even get a phone call back i would have never ordered from them)

huh?
June 3, 2010 @ 10:54 PM
bwahaha

yea you are right, for my buddy not me he isnt on here so i am posting for him, not sure of the relevance there......whether it was donald duck, mickey mouse, or my friend, the way they are handling this is piss poor at best.

You guys can say what you would like but you are just coming off as dick riders.
these guys are fucking my friend over and you are defending them, why?
Do you work for triumvir? do you know anything about the situation?

no you are defending a company that is doing a disservice to what was once a loyal customer...
June 3, 2010 @ 10:57 PM
TriumvirLerche

Pm me your order number. I will take care of this right now.
June 3, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
richardiiivir

I am sorry you have been having issues with our customer service. If you provide me with your order number I will have it resolved immediately. No excuses needed, sometimes things just get messed up. I will personally oversee my guys looking up your order to ensure it gets handled. Also expect an email from me after the matter has been resolved as well to follow up. We do pride ourselves in our customer service and it is unacceptable to me that you are this unhappy to have to sign up for an account on this forum to have this taken matter taken care of. I look forward to your order number. Please simply respond with that info here on this forum at your leisure and consider it done.
June 3, 2010 @ 11:37 PM
richardiiivir

Thanks to those supporters that always step up in our defense. We are human and sometimes mistakes do happen. I understand the customer's frustration but never the less it's a good feeling to have such staunch supporters...VICTORY OR DEATH my friends!

PS The next 5 members of this forum who follows me on twitter (richardiiivir) and tweets me #victoryordeath will receive a Triumvir black card pre-loaded with $30.00 from me as a thank you. If you already follow me then simply tweet me #victoryordeath and I'll hook up the card anyways >sad MAKE SURE YOU @richardiiivir with your tweet so I get it!
June 3, 2010 @ 11:42 PM
Frodizzi

^oh snap. let me get one. haha.

Please login first to reply.