Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 24, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
ColtM733

For the longest time, I was convinced that no other brands would understand how dope simplistic graphics are. It was just kids throwing bells and whistles on shit with no thought put in whatsoever.

Then Triumvir showed up. Absolutely one of my favorites in recent years.

Don't. Use. Color.

Ever.

Seriously.

Main reason why I've been a huge fan ever since I've copped my first tee from them.
May 24, 2010 @ 03:29 PM
Clutch

anybody got bombin' betty in L?
May 24, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
Lucasj

Anyone sellin a baby mao, baby maul, baby castro, or trouble loves me tee size small-medium??

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

May 24, 2010 @ 11:57 PM
KevinsThatDude

When do the Pre-Orders for the SF shirts ship out? Really anxious to get my order smile
May 25, 2010 @ 01:01 PM
mercy

Called yesterday and they will be shipping out starting today through Friday. They said they have a lot of orders to ship.
May 25, 2010 @ 03:11 PM
ekREV

dunno if anybody has seen these yet...

May 25, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
kurrupt

LARGE gb will trade/sell

May 26, 2010 @ 03:58 PM
fatbro

gonna sell all my size smalls in a package deal. selling individually is too much work

- Gemina, black
- Patriot, black
- FYC, pink yeezy limited edition
- Victoria Aut Mors, black
- Gothic logo, white
- Finger, black
- Rome never fell, black (minor sun exposure stains)

all at least 8/10 condition except for rome never fell. some may have shrunk a tiny bit.

$65 for it all. PM ME
May 27, 2010 @ 02:23 PM
J Flow

Yo outsider or anyone that can get in contact with him (my post count is still too low to send a message or email and I don't want to flood the thread with 10 posts or whatever), I may be interested in the Shadaloo jeans you're trying to get rid of. I just have a few questions about them and it would be great if we could talk on here, over email, AIM, Facebook, or whatever suits you. I've never purchased Triumvir jeans but I've wanted the Shadaloo ones for a while. Anyways, I hope you or someone that sees this could help.

AIM: Y U D0 DAT (That is a zero in 'd0')
Facebook: facebook DOT com/as.baller.as.possible
email: morelikestandarsh AT gmail DOT com

I'll check back here regularly. Thanks a lot, dudes.
May 27, 2010 @ 05:58 PM
yoon

dunno if anybody has seen these yet...

re-release???????????

www.ronindivision.com

May 27, 2010 @ 06:25 PM
Strict9

looks like lakers colorways to me, but too bad the suns are going to beat them>sad>sad

May 28, 2010 @ 12:01 AM
fliprockboy

got a box from triumvir yesterday, i totally thought it was gonna be my SF cammy shirt. turns out the box contained a SF remix comic book, two psycho brigade skull caps, a chun-li figure, and a suprised shadaloo boxing glove keychain. anyone else win somethin from that giveaway they had?
May 28, 2010 @ 12:12 AM
kimizzle

looks like lakers colorways to me, but too bad the suns are going to beat them>sad>sad

Can't believe Artest managed to beat the buzzer...
May 28, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
J Flow

Hey kimizzle, I'm curious on prices on some of the pieces you're selling. I still can't PM so I guess I'll ask here. I'm looking at the bottom left in the second album (Russian mafia tattoo) and the Shadaloo shirt and hat. Missed out on those and only copped the Balrog/Vega (Claw) tee.
May 28, 2010 @ 04:50 AM
oozedrip

what a pleasant surprise. got my e honda and blanka tee as well as my boxing key chain today smile
May 28, 2010 @ 11:00 AM
theh00d

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

May 28, 2010 @ 01:11 PM
Lucasj

I have a White "Finger" Tee size Large that I am looking to trade for a Medium or Small white or black.... or If your trynna sell one hit me up... [email]Jadlucas@yahoo.com[/email]

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

May 28, 2010 @ 03:14 PM
J Flow

Yo dudes, I have a question about the Triumvir jeans fits. I talked to triumvirhelp on AIM and I was told that the castor style fits like Levi's 511. That's around what I'm looking for but I wanted to check with you all. Not loose, not nut hugging. I love my 511's and they've lasted longer than that designer Italian trash I've been buying that falls apart after a year. I'd also like to enquire as to waist size. I hear that the jeans run small. I usually wear 32's and 33's. If I upsize to a 34 would that fit well? I wasn't sure because being raw denim I didn't know how much it would initially stretch before the first wash six months later. Also, how do the new Pollux fit and are they raw denim? I like my jeans slim, as I mentioned above.
May 28, 2010 @ 03:33 PM
J Flow

Also, Triumvir dudes that browse this thread... is there going to be a websale any time soon? I want to make sure that my bank account is stuffed full of money beforehand since there isn't much notice given, usually.
May 28, 2010 @ 06:16 PM
ngx

Got my Capcom shirts with the keychain.

Thanks for making such dope stuff, Triumvir.
May 28, 2010 @ 06:42 PM
jae oh en

you guys who got keychains - what time did yall place your orders?
May 28, 2010 @ 07:06 PM
Keileo

got my shipping notification last night via email....looking for to getting my tees and keychain hopefully
May 28, 2010 @ 09:55 PM
J Flow

Since you guys are talking about keychains, I have one that is just as rare and SF related. I have the Mad Catz TE fighstick keychain. I may be willing to part with it for the right trade.
May 29, 2010 @ 07:46 AM
ProtocolSnow

Since you guys are talking about keychains, I have one that is just as rare and SF related. I have the Mad Catz TE fighstick keychain. I may be willing to part with it for the right trade.

Triumvir boxing keychain is rarer. MadCatz was giving away a ton of those TE keychains.
May 29, 2010 @ 12:32 PM
J Flow

Oh, ok. I thought it was otherwise.
May 29, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
J Flow

Yo, two more questions: For Triumvir raw denim should I get a smaller waist size since it will stretch during the process? Also, has anyone bought the new pollux denim? Are they skin tight? I like tighter jeans but I might just get the Psycho Brigade jeans, if the pollux are too tight.
May 29, 2010 @ 05:07 PM
kimizzle

Just stick to your normal size, they don't stretch out too much; after a wash they always go back to their original size anyways.

Yo, two more questions: For Triumvir raw denim should I get a smaller waist size since it will stretch during the process? Also, has anyone bought the new pollux denim? Are they skin tight? I like tighter jeans but I might just get the Psycho Brigade jeans, if the pollux are too tight.
May 29, 2010 @ 05:08 PM
kimizzle

Just stick to your normal size, they don't stretch out too much; after a wash they always go back to their original size anyways.
May 31, 2010 @ 02:47 AM
J Flow

Ok, thanks a lot, bud.
May 31, 2010 @ 08:40 AM
Lucasj

Anybody know the story behind the skin deep tee? Is it a famous painting or what??

I really wanna know the meaning of it of anyone has an answer...

Please login first to reply.