Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
February 23, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
oKCipital

Reviving some of the old pieces is a sick idea. I like looking at all these older collections and just wish that I had bothered checking out Triumvir before.

yes? I used to live in anacrime

Oh, nothing. I just bolded all the things you got because I was jealous, heh. Congrats though. Good, I'm glad at least one of us made it out of AnaCrime. Anaheim is SO BORING. I just like living midway from everything >sad
February 23, 2010 @ 07:08 PM
ony

hope you guys are happy with all the grab bags. As of right now we're sold out. Imma try to persuade them to let go of some more stuff and hopefully i can get another restock for you guys with good size runs.

please &)
February 23, 2010 @ 07:17 PM
Suprafist

UPS says my box is waiting for me at my front door... I have class till 10 pm tonight... then another 40 mins drive to get home.... damnittttttttttttttttt
February 23, 2010 @ 07:31 PM
sbsplease

Got my 3rd and 4th grab bag today will post pics later
February 23, 2010 @ 07:35 PM
M1ke

Got my 3rd and 4th grab bag today will post pics later

Wow 4 boxes im jealous why I gotta be broke right now.
February 23, 2010 @ 08:35 PM
Wolfkiller

Came home today only to find a sticker telling me I missed UPS. Boo! Dunno if it was my grab bags or not but sad either way. sad
February 23, 2010 @ 09:07 PM
Tibo562

Nothing to be excited about but here are my 2 grab bags. spent $117 lol
thought it would be worth it since everyone was getting some good stuff haha
Also a stain on the black one some kinda oil stain.sad
and damn i was as really hoping for a denim but got a denim jacket instead lmao

Hit me up with offers or trades including that jacket all XL

There it is ^ noooo

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

February 23, 2010 @ 09:26 PM
sbsplease

^^^^^limited edition stain
February 23, 2010 @ 09:29 PM
Tibo562

cool

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

February 23, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
Ppoy

thanks for the shout yo! EVERYONE should have their grab bags by this week (domestic) and by next week (intl).

hope you guys are happy with all the grab bags. as of right now we're sold out. imma try to persuade them to let go of some more stuff and hopefully i can get another restock for you guys with good size runs.

hope to hear some more good news
February 23, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
IHateDang

sweet now i dont have to ask james :D
February 23, 2010 @ 10:13 PM
TuningTokyo

Still don't have. Damn you Cali folk.
February 23, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
TriumvirNO

Nothing to be excited about but here are my 2 grab bags. spent $117 lol
thought it would be worth it since everyone was getting some good stuff haha
Also a stain on the black one some kinda oil stain.sad
and damn i was as really hoping for a denim but got a denim jacket instead lmao

Hit me up with offers or trades including that jacket all XL

There it is ^ noooo

we're sorry you got one with a stain, not sure how that got there. if you'd like we can definitely exchange it out for you.
February 23, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
theh00d

Nice Amadeus tee- epitaphex

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

February 23, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
jcamposwpg

Everyone got some classics, good shit! I wonder if there's a white/blue Gallia long sleeve in Large floating around somewhere...
February 24, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
Tibo562

price check for this..

and price check for Calligraphy snap back?

February 24, 2010 @ 12:11 AM
outsider

I got two bags, my girl surprised me with one smile

Mixed goodies in both, only bad part is I ended up with two Hospitalizer 3/4 sweaters.

I'll snap some pics tomorrow... I want to thank the Triumvir crew for putting this together. It was that Christmas feeling you had a kid when you had no idea what to expect. I loved the stuff and am very happy. Bring on 2010 smile
February 24, 2010 @ 12:31 AM
vietngo

just wanted to share, i got my grab bag today here in dirty jersey...only got into triumvir recently so can someone id some of these items for me, thanks

thanks again for the great deal, looking forward to spring/summer

i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/keileo/_L097399.jpg

i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/keileo/_L097400.jpg

i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/keileo/_L097401.jpg

cute bedsheets man. anyway, i just recently got into triumvir myself, but wait for vietngo and he'll ID the name of the piece to the release date and collection.

Sorry guys for me being late.
I had to do school.

Gemina Seersucker Parka; The Civil War, Spring 2009
(That is really cool man. It is in white.)
Bread & Wine; Spoils of War, Fall/Winter 2008, released Winter
Victory or Death; Spoils of War, Fall/Winter 2008, released Winter
Imperium; 2004

Got my 3 large grab bags today, got a medium on the way still. But damn did Triumvir hook me up. Here's the list in no particular order

Polka Parka in black with white
Clansman shorts in grey/black and blue/black
Checkmate tee in white
Peace tee in white
Creampuff in white
Civil War in white
The Finger in burgundy
Dickriding is a Crime in black
Bruce Lee in white cool
Broken Halo crewneck in grey
Legio XIII Military Jacket
Triumvir x 530medialab Black Friday Pack cool

I gotta get to work but I'll jack my friends camera tomorrow and post some pics. Was kind of worried because I usually have horrible luck but I couldn't be much happier. And I still have another one coming.

Wow, you got the Black Friday.

shit so my stuff just got home, my bro sent me a quick pic on cellphone
2 pairs jeans
2 t's

here's the t's
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/aznchristmas/DSC00057.jpg

its the shadaloo crime syndicate tee, not sure what the yellow is

yellow: atmos nyc x triumvir

Triumvir x Atmos, World Cup, Brazil; Spring 2006

farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/4382730581_1f3c629ba1.jpg

Man, the original Amadeus from Spring 2006.

sweet now i dont have to ask james :D

Laugh.

Ranked in the Legio of Marauders. Legio XIII. Use JLA15 for 15% discount at http://www.triumvir.com/

February 24, 2010 @ 01:19 AM
9TNine

I just saw a pic of the "Little Devil & Girl" shirt. (When was that, Viet? )

It's really interesting to see some of the old designs, since I didn't really follow until late '08. I've seen and purchased quite a few of the old shirts, but I still come across some surprises from time to time.

February 24, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
Indig0

Like a total fool, I sleep on the past 3 seasons (Fall, Winter, Shadaloo), and now I'm regretting it.

So I'm wondering if anyone is thinking about selling some small tees/medium button-ups from the past 3 seasons. I've got a large yellow/black Gallia Button-Up I'm willing to trade. If there are any collectors out there interested, I also have a White Lion Parka sample I may be willing to let go for a fair sum of stuff from the past few collections.

BREAK ME OUT OF MY DEPRESSION! SEND ME OFFAS!

NINJA EDIT!

It's really interesting to see some of the old designs, since I didn't really follow until late '08. I've seen and purchased quite a few of the old shirts, but I still come across some surprises from time to time.

Pretty sure that shirt is Black Ops, Fall '06.
February 24, 2010 @ 01:26 AM
ILLiterate

I'd jump at the chance for that White Lion Parka but I'm all XL

Took a sneak peak in one of my grab bags, had to know why one was bigger than the other. Opened it up and found a 530medialabs + triumvir Black Friday Pack, metal box, stickers, tee and all

Hopefully that third bag comes tomorrow
February 24, 2010 @ 01:28 AM
9TNine

So I'm wondering if anyone is thinking about selling some small tees/medium button-ups from the past 3 seasons. I've got a large yellow/black Gallia Button-Up I'm willing to trade. If there are any collectors out there interested, I also have a White Lion Parka sample I may be willing to let go for a fair sum of stuff from the past few collections.

NINJA SALES PITCH ENHANCEMENT

My White Lion's staying with me, so if you guys want one and he's willing to part with one, this is your chance!

And Indigo, keep in mind the newer T's (beginning with fall) are a smaller fit.

February 24, 2010 @ 01:51 AM
vietngo

It is actually called "Oops..!" and was released Summer 2006.

Like a total fool, I sleep on the past 3 seasons (Fall, Winter, Shadaloo), and now I'm regretting it.

BREAK ME OUT OF MY DEPRESSION! SEND ME OFFAS!

NINJA EDIT!

Pretty sure that shirt is Black Ops, Fall '06.

As above, it is called "Oops..!" and released Summer 2006.

Indig0, I've been wanting to get your Lion Parka in White.
Been meaning to ask but keep forgetting.

Ranked in the Legio of Marauders. Legio XIII. Use JLA15 for 15% discount at http://www.triumvir.com/

February 24, 2010 @ 02:02 AM
dsbao

^ Just curious... are you a walking Triumvir encyclopedia, or do you have all of the linesheets on file?
February 24, 2010 @ 02:07 AM
Indig0

NINJA SALES PITCH ENHANCEMENT

My White Lion's staying with me, so if you guys want one and he's willing to part with one, this is your chance!

And Indigo, keep in mind the newer T's (beginning with fall) are a smaller fit.

NINJA HIGH-FIVE! Thanks 9, I've yet to buy a shirt ever since they switched to a slim-fit. I'm pretty skinny, and a machine dried small T from before the switch fits me snug.

It is actually called "Oops..!" and was released Summer 2006.

As above, it is called "Oops..!" and released Summer 2006.

Indig0, I've been wanting to get your Lion Parka in White.
Been meaning to ask but keep forgetting.

Viet, you're like the IIIVIR guru. Do you have a master list or something of everything they've released?

Regarding the Parka, I'll consider trade offers. Send me a PM!
February 24, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
Spankbank

^ just curious... Are you a walking triumvir encyclopedia, or did you have all of the linesheets on file?

lmaooo
February 24, 2010 @ 02:54 AM
TriumvirNO

you know i think its really funny you guys keep referring to that "christmas feeling" because when i was packing all the orders with a few of the guys my pitch to them was "you guys wanna be Santa for a little bit" cause honestly packing all your guys' orders was like Santa packing presents for kids i had a blast doing it.
February 24, 2010 @ 03:22 AM
winterblaze

I'd jump at the chance for that White Lion Parka but I'm all XL

Took a sneak peak in one of my grab bags, had to know why one was bigger than the other. Opened it up and found a 530medialabs + triumvir Black Friday Pack, metal box, stickers, tee and all

Hopefully that third bag comes tomorrow

Man, I want some fan service, SHOW ME THE 530medialab!!!!! God I would do anything for one.
February 24, 2010 @ 03:51 AM
Suprafist

Finally got my stuff! Overall I'm still very happy since there's no repeats from what I already have. Mr VietNgo, I do need help on getting the name for the bottem middle shirt. Can you help me out?
February 24, 2010 @ 04:05 AM
vietngo

I'm Not An Ape.

Please login first to reply.