Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 22, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
IHateDang

snake
checkered design?
fuck the rest
bruce
town bike
don't ask
calligraphy
Hospitaller 3/4
blue viking hat
autumn denim
gray m65

no pics till i hit 25 posts suprised
February 23, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
Technique

Can't wait until the drop date for the new season, looks siickk, anyway

If anyone happens to get the Gallia Longsleeve in MED or "The Finger" t-shirt in MED, hit me up.

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

February 23, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
ILLiterate

Lurked the thread for a bit, thought I'd start posting in it. From SRK, been a big fan ever since I heard of Triumvir from when the first Street Fighter collab was announced

Got one of my grab bags but waiting until the other two show up before I open them up, I'm praying for a Bruce tee
February 23, 2010 @ 01:04 AM
vietngo

Wow, you bought three Grab Bags.
Excited to see what you get.

See you on SRK.

Ranked in the Legio of Marauders. Legio XIII. Use JLA15 for 15% discount at http://www.triumvir.com/

February 23, 2010 @ 01:10 AM
icyice

castor raw indigot sz 30 (for trade/for sale, too slim for me haha)

might be interested depending on what i get... (wont find out until next week probably -_-)
February 23, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
ILLiterate

Wow, you bought three Grab Bags.
Excited to see what you get.

See you on SRK.

I tried to stop at one, but I'd check the thread and they'd put more up, what can I do? The deal is too good
February 23, 2010 @ 03:09 AM
IHateDang

Lurked the thread for a bit, thought I'd start posting in it. From SRK, been a big fan ever since I heard of Triumvir from when the first Street Fighter collab was announced

Got one of my grab bags but waiting until the other two show up before I open them up, I'm praying for a Bruce tee

i got two bags and got a bruce :]
February 23, 2010 @ 03:26 AM
Spankbank

Dangggggg I wish I got a grab bag now...really regretting it
February 23, 2010 @ 03:30 AM
IHateDang

Dangggggg I wish I got a grab bag now...really regretting it

soooo glad they had some L's left over smile
February 23, 2010 @ 05:52 AM
sammyjeezy

Boom! My 2 bags are on their way to London and Jason hooked me up with combined shipping. Can't help but show Triumvir some more love after that. Roll on the Spring drop!
February 23, 2010 @ 06:00 AM
TriumvirNO

Boom! My 2 bags are on their way to London and Jason hooked me up with combined shipping. Can't help but show Triumvir some more love after that. Roll on the Spring drop!

thanks for the shout yo! EVERYONE should have their grab bags by this week (domestic) and by next week (intl).

hope you guys are happy with all the grab bags. as of right now we're sold out. imma try to persuade them to let go of some more stuff and hopefully i can get another restock for you guys with good size runs.

someone said earlier about L's we had alot more Larges than anything else because all archives are in Large's so you guys lucked out.

also to the person that slept on the button up and 3/4 sweater, i LOVE the 3/4 sweater its nice for those sorta cold but you cant decide days. lets see some pics wit you actually rockin it!
February 23, 2010 @ 10:35 AM
TriumvirLerche

^ Jason post your pic first >sad
February 23, 2010 @ 11:32 AM
oKCipital

snake
checkered design?
fuck the rest
bruce

town bike
don't ask
calligraphy

Hospitaller 3/4
blue viking hat
autumn denim
gray m65

no pics till i hit 25 posts suprised

suprised
February 23, 2010 @ 11:39 AM
triumvir3rex

GRAB BAGS / SRK / 2010 Divided We Fall / ARCHIVES
I was quit surprised on how well the grab bag promo went. At first I was very hesitant and didn't think you guys (Hypebeast & SRK) would like or even know some of the older products we had to offer in the grab bags, but that thought was quickly scratched by the posts here on Hypebeast and by some unexpected individuals who really knew the history of some of the older tees... "Viet Ngo Knows." Majority of the older inventory were directly from Brian and my personal collection that we've accumulated over the years, we felt it was time to let go of the past. I can't believe some of the tees were back from 2004, really... six years... it's cool to see the evolution of the t-shirt graphics. But really... thanks to Kevin and especially Jason Ngo (TriumvirNo) for being so adamant about pushing this online grab bag sale for the general public. We were originally going to do a warehouse sale for locals only.

SRK forum... I recognize a few SRK members participating in this forum now. Thanks for supporting Triumvir the brand and not by only looking at Street Fighter x Triumvir. Street Fighter is more of a personal obsession that I have and will eventually have to disassociate it from the Triumvir brand within the next year. I know a lot of people have become weary of this collaboration, but like I said... it's an obsession... What I can say is that there is another SF t-shirt collection that's been sitting on the back burner, it was ready to launch months ago, but is patiently awaiting for its release.

I hope you guys will like the new Triumvir 2010 Spring Collection that'll be launching in March. I know recently Triumvir's prices has increased, this is only due to manufacturing our clothes here in the USA. Again one of the reasons for making our clothes here is due to the minimums that we cannot meet overseas, some factories in China requires us to produce 1,000 pcs minimum while here in the USA we can produce only 30 pcs if we wanted to (if you've taken a general economy class then you'll understand the math)... hence this is why a lot of times you'll find an outerwear piece sold out so fast. It's not our practice to play the exclusive and sold out game anymore, we produce what we can and when we can in this case...

Archive tees or in other words past seasons popular graphic tees will be resurfacing this year. We realize we have a lot of newer fans and we would like to reintroduce some of our key graphic tees that's been popular among our fans in the past. The rerelease of the F*&K Love graphic was a spontaneous decision. I do lurk the forums quit often and it seems like Dick Riding is a Crime have been brought up a few times.

Anyways keep the conversations going...
February 23, 2010 @ 12:06 PM
Keileo

just wanted to share, i got my grab bag today here in dirty jersey...only got into triumvir recently so can someone id some of these items for me, thanks

thanks again for the great deal, looking forward to spring/summer

February 23, 2010 @ 12:10 PM
oKCipital

cute bedsheets man. anyway, i just recently got into triumvir myself, but wait for vietngo and he'll ID the name of the piece to the release date and collection.
February 23, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
IHateDang

suprised

yes?

I used to live in anacrime suprised
February 23, 2010 @ 12:47 PM
9TNine

also to the person that slept on the button up and 3/4 sweater, i LOVE the 3/4 sweater its nice for those sorta cold but you cant decide days. lets see some pics wit you actually rockin it!

Yeah, and we definitely get those up here in Seattle. Between the weather mostly still being cold outside, and the Air Conditioning in the office not being sure if it wants to be hot or cold, it's hard to decide on how much to wear.

I also love the more fitted feel to it, as opposed to the bagginess that a traditional sweatshirt would give you.

This is the first time I've participated in a grab bag style offer, but it was pretty fun. The anticipation and uncertainty of what you'll get reminds me of opening presents as a kid.

Looking forward to Spring (and any idea when Caked Out's lookbook will be up? )

February 23, 2010 @ 12:50 PM
deadendpro3

I was quit surprised on how well the grab bag promo went. At first I was very hesitant and didn't think you guys (Hypebeast & SRK) would like or even know some of the older products we had to offer in the grab bags, but that thought was quickly scratched by the posts here on Hypebeast and by some unexpected individuals who really knew the history of some of the older tees... "Viet Ngo Knows." Majority of the older inventory were directly from Brian and my personal collection that we've accumulated over the years, we felt it was time to let go of the past. I can't believe some of the tees were back from 2004, really... six years... it's cool to see the evolution of the t-shirt graphics. But really... thanks to Kevin and especially Jason Ngo (TriumvirNo) for being so adamant about pushing this online grab bag sale for the general public. We were originally going to do a warehouse sale for locals only.

SRK forum... I recognize a few SRK members participating in this forum now. Thanks for supporting Triumvir the brand and not by only looking at Street Fighter x Triumvir. Street Fighter is more of a personal obsession that I have and will eventually have to disassociate it from the Triumvir brand within the next year. I know a lot of people have become weary of this collaboration, but like I said... it's an obsession... What I can say is that there is another SF t-shirt collection that's been sitting on the back burner, it was ready to launch months ago, but is patiently awaiting for its release.

I hope you guys will like the new Triumvir 2010 Spring Collection that'll be launching in March. I know recently Triumvir's prices has increased, this is only due to manufacturing our clothes here in the USA. Again one of the reasons for making our clothes here is due to the minimums that we cannot meet overseas, some factories in China requires us to produce 1,000 pcs minimum while here in the USA we can produce only 30 pcs if we wanted to (if you've taken a general economy class then you'll understand the math)... hence this is why a lot of times you'll find an outerwear piece sold out so fast. It's not our practice to play the exclusive and sold out game anymore, we produce what we can and when we can in this case...

Archive tees or in other words past seasons popular graphic tees will be resurfacing this year. We realize we have a lot of newer fans and we would like to reintroduce some of our key graphic tees that's been popular among our fans in the past. The rerelease of the F*&K Love graphic was a spontaneous decision. I do lurk the forums quit often and it seems like Dick Riding is a Crime have been brought up a few times.

Anyways keep the conversations going...

Question Brando, and dont lurk my post, reply fooo!!!!!!!!!

When are we making a run at styleforum, superfuture and ad campaigns in GQ? cool
February 23, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
QuintanamoBay

Got my 3 large grab bags today, got a medium on the way still. But damn did Triumvir hook me up. Here's the list in no particular order

Polka Parka in black with white
Clansman shorts in grey/black and blue/black
Checkmate tee in white
Peace tee in white
Creampuff in white
Civil War in white
The Finger in burgundy
Dickriding is a Crime in black
Bruce Lee in white cool
Broken Halo crewneck in grey
Legio XIII Military Jacket
Triumvir x 530medialab Black Friday Pack cool

I gotta get to work but I'll jack my friends camera tomorrow and post some pics. Was kind of worried because I usually have horrible luck but I couldn't be much happier. And I still have another one coming.
February 23, 2010 @ 01:14 PM
winterblaze

just wanted to share, i got my grab bag today here in dirty jersey...only got into triumvir recently so can someone id some of these items for me, thanks

thanks again for the great deal, looking forward to spring/summer

WOw that is a really nice pick up... that looks like a white Gemina Seersucker Parka&)&)&)....awesome...
February 23, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
beeasyed

nice post brandon. good to hear you guys are bringing some of the archives back...

i wonder if anyone will find a lion parka...regardless of what you actually get in the bags, its definitely exciting to rip that box open.

edit: when will a lookbook for spring be up?
February 23, 2010 @ 02:28 PM
winterblaze

Got my 3 large grab bags today, got a medium on the way still. But damn did Triumvir hook me up. Here's the list in no particular order

Triumvir x 530medialab Black Friday Pack cool

wow...... they still have those?! That shirt by itself is worth 3 grab bags &)&)&)
February 23, 2010 @ 02:38 PM
grief

I got my grab bag today. To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed that I got 2 (the sweater and the polka shorts) of the 4 things I already own by Triumvir but at least I can sell them.
Garbage phone quality picture
http: //img63.imageshack.us/img63/529/img00043201002231530.jpg
February 23, 2010 @ 03:18 PM
Laponius

Two boxes, one large, one medium. One of the tees in the large box is an XL
3/4 hospitaller((medium)for sale/trade) and denim on the right.
February 23, 2010 @ 03:42 PM
TuningTokyo

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a trooper tee. That is what I've been waiting for.
February 23, 2010 @ 03:46 PM
icyice

x
February 23, 2010 @ 03:53 PM
alex.

my friend's box i picked up for him ( minus the hoody on the bottom )
February 23, 2010 @ 05:20 PM
ILLiterate

Man, that black and blue storm trooper is sick...

Also, I can't reply to PMs until I have 15 posts so for my fellow SRKer, I'm a size XL in tees

My second box came today, and this one dwarfs the first box I got. Holding off until my last one gets here though. If I can.
February 23, 2010 @ 05:22 PM
epitaphex

Please login first to reply.