[Visvim] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Dec 20, 2010 @ 22:17
^^^ Sell some stuff lucky and cop that, worth it IMO.

rift" data-post="2825202">
is that how much rrp was?

heavy..

Not too sure what retail was but pre-order price was 49000 HKD - $6.3k AUD / USD

For that price Hiroki signing the piece is the least he can do. Even if I had the money I can't see myself wearing it without looking like a spastic on the streets of Melbourne - dunno anywhere you could wear it and not be the slightest bit self conscious.

Inactive User

Dec 20, 2010 @ 22:38
Dec 20, 2010 @ 22:52
it's a staple within their range of products. it would also be the third time they released suede virgil's.

good thing i have my 09's. i dislike i the wedge sole haha. should've made an indentation. i sound like a real nagger lol, but i just feel they should be able to overcome technical issues without drastically changing the form.

Inactive User

Dec 20, 2010 @ 23:02
it's a staple within their range of products. it would also be the third time they released suede virgil's.

good thing i have my 09's. i dislike i the wedge sole haha. should've made an indentation. i sound like a real nagger lol, but i just feel they should be able to overcome technical issues without drastically changing the form.

Didn't notice that. Yeah the 09's smoother.
Dec 21, 2010 @ 08:59
fuck me....i need a sand colored pair of kicks haha. if i had to choose though, id prefer kangaroo virgils like most.

does anyone know how the vis button downs fit? i actually dont own any and have seen a few i like. im tall and thin, would an XL suit me or is it gunna be wide and boxy?
Dec 21, 2010 @ 10:08
Dec 21, 2010 @ 12:02
Does anybody here own the high water chinos?

If so, how are they supposed to fit? I am about 5'10-11 and 165 pounds. Medium fits pretty snug and just looks too shrunken/small on me. Large, on the other hand is pretty loose and I have to cinch up the back all the way. Can you wear it a little baggy? Or will that look funny?

I dont have much of a problem lengthwise...
Dec 21, 2010 @ 12:20
I used to not like the new sole, looked mad chunky in pics but it's nowhere near as bad IRL. In fact I prefer it now especially since you can get them replaced once they're worn down.

Might try to snag a pair of the re-release.
Seems like I can never get my hands of the old soled ones in my size smh
Dec 21, 2010 @ 13:07
track, if you usually wear XL in button down shirts then you'll be fine. the only difference as compared to one by supreme is that the shirt is shorter in length and bit in the sleeves. nothing extreme as they aren't meant to be tucked in. also, i have one for sale in XL if you're interested haha.
Dec 21, 2010 @ 21:53
Dec 21, 2010 @ 22:04

sponge have i ever expressed how much i love you&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)

good fucking looks am all over those blacks when i get some money.

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

Dec 21, 2010 @ 23:52
Dec 22, 2010 @ 01:32
I need to find another pair of black FBT's in a size 11.
Dec 23, 2010 @ 09:39
rift" data-post="2825114">
i hear you man.

meanwhile

wow! looks like he is rocking the new visvim x dita baller shades!
Dec 23, 2010 @ 13:10
You don't like them anymore X?

Selling mine to track for those new 73's, will prob end up regretting them but can see myself wearing the 73s far more.

EDIT: Oh gawd

drake wearing visvim chilling with a jonas brother? wtf lol
Dec 23, 2010 @ 21:55
^ those look like shit and those are the new ones which werent even nice... He tried though hahaha
Dec 23, 2010 @ 22:02
Just seen the new season line up, WOW.

All I can say is it's going to be an expensive season for me, so much better than the past 2 seasons footwear wise. Wouldn't be surprised if I blew more than a few thousand on shoes alone.
Dec 23, 2010 @ 22:38
Sponge did you just get that from my twitter? blushing
Dec 24, 2010 @ 07:52
Just seen the new season line up, WOW.

All I can say is it's going to be an expensive season for me, so much better than the past 2 seasons footwear wise. Wouldn't be surprised if I blew more than a few thousand on shoes alone.

someone post it!!!!
Dec 24, 2010 @ 15:29
For those that might be interested in the commodore, I found a good deal in size large on yahoo japan. I would have bid if I didn't order mine last week for full retail.

[h]ttp://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w58121712
Dec 24, 2010 @ 15:41
someone post it!!!!

i concur. ledger just said he wasn't gonna cop more vis footwear unless something incredible came up. i must know blinkyeyes
Dec 24, 2010 @ 16:14
lol Nothing THAT incredible but it's just super solid IMO - plus I've only seen a certain amount of the season, still a fair bit left.

I've seen 8 different footwear models and would wear 6 of them, only 2 of the 8 models has been seen before. Nothing is that crazy or weird looking, it's stuff I would wear without hesitation unlike certain Vis models.

I'm tempted to post up the pics i've got but promised the guy that gave them to me that I wouldn't - if there was a way I could show you guys without allowed you to save the images, I would…..but don't think there's a way smh

For those that might be interested in the commodore, I found a good deal in size large on yahoo japan. I would have bid if I didn't order mine last week for full retail.

[h]ttp://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w58121712

Love the Commodore, too much for me atm but it's on the list of things I need to cop.
Dec 24, 2010 @ 18:17
its all good brody. do you know if prices will come down any?
Dec 24, 2010 @ 18:48
^probably not yet...but soooon!
Dec 24, 2010 @ 18:52
Nah don't think they'll come down in s/s11 but I think a/w12 and s/s12 will have price reductions. I'm quite worried about the expensive s/s11 will be, I know the new FBTs will already be retailing for
Dec 24, 2010 @ 19:28
dooope. yess new FBTs cant wait &). but for that price they better have kangaroo leather on them or something haha
Dec 24, 2010 @ 21:40
not sure if this has been posted but it was posted on sufu
Dec 25, 2010 @ 04:13
Such an amazing season! Just bought the Hadrian 3L Gore-Tex Jacket and a pair of Furrg Kudu Folk and a visvim shirt. And next week I will get the Serra boots in brown suede.
Dec 25, 2010 @ 12:46
Is there any store in NYC where I can try on and buy visims? I was looking at the virgil boot, but only found online where I could buy online and hope that I'm picked to actually purchase them if they still had my size left.
Dec 26, 2010 @ 06:22
Union was the only visvim retailer in NY...unfortunately they closed about a year ago
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.