FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
December 8, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
TH9

third world factories

WTF? As a country, China's pretty fucking rich. The US owes china something like 500 billion - 1 trillion dollars...

Sure the factories might not be up to par with modern union standards, but third world country? lmfao
December 9, 2010 @ 03:24 AM
ele

ignorant guy. china is set to takeover USA as the world's largest economy or something by i-forgot-when, as predicted by experts... and they are probably the fastest rising country in the world right now.

it's just a preconception by some ppl that china has low quality production. there are the good and the bad in china, and definitely you can find those good and legit ones.
December 9, 2010 @ 03:40 AM
filth

Yo, track dodnt get to go on wednesday like i planned but i have to go tomorrow to do a pick up for someone on some watanabe.. I'll see if they arrived and see if i can get an actual price..

Drift, hit me up.. I was actually thinking on doing something in those lines awhile back but i see more people down for it.. I would take part in it! Thinking of this, i was just telling someone a few weeks ago, i never see people out on the streets in Visvim.. Only time is when im in Union, then just this past week i seen a few people wearing at my work.. hahaha

I acutally see quite a few people wearing visvims where i work haha probably because a majority of my customers are from asia. I see quite a few pairs of fbts, logans and a shit load of christos... smh, some keifers. The craziest pair i've seen were the white mastermind x visvim fbts.

Their always surprised when I mention them because they know that barely anyone knows what they are and we usually end up having conversations about it haha.
December 9, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
Benny Lava

buy my shit so I can cop a pauline hoody and some fluxux denims.

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

December 10, 2010 @ 03:21 AM
Ledger

still no visvim kicks in unionLA!!! possible hold up in customs, i was told

According to some guy off SuFu they arrived today, around the $620 mark. You manage to score a pair mate?
December 10, 2010 @ 06:29 AM
tronson

China's quality has definitely become a lot better if you know where to get your stuff assembled, on top of that it's still cheap so there's no better place to go to for the cost/quality of getting garments assembled. A lotta people are stuck in that old 'oh its made in china it must be shit' paradigm.

Most companies here in australia get their stuff made in bali...which is ok but there have been some horror stories with garments falling apart after being sent back.

Top quality production is in Europe, but then that will cost you an arm and a leg.
Also would want to mention that the quality of the textile also has a massive part to play.

(kinda unrelated but just sayen...china is a-ok)
December 10, 2010 @ 09:09 AM
traCk.

According to some guy off SuFu they arrived today, around the $620 mark. You manage to score a pair mate?

haha naa man i actually decided to pass on them after all this time. they would have ran me over $650 shipped and after i sat back and thought about it i was like wtf am i doing haha. so whatever, i found a brown pair of achilles lows in my size for $260 DS and i copped those. would have loved the kiefers but the price really just isnt worth it especially if i cant even see them in person 1st
December 11, 2010 @ 07:59 AM
ele

www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=251428&highlight=visvim

4 pairs of size 12 for those gigantic foot out there.. bargain for one of the size 12 hockney folk
December 11, 2010 @ 09:11 AM
traCk.

^^ wow!
December 11, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
lucky

someone buy all 4

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

December 12, 2010 @ 02:55 AM
Scotty

All 4 are ugly, wouldnt even waste the money...

Also track smart idea dude.. Not worth the over 600 for a pair of Kiefers, even if they are elk..
December 12, 2010 @ 10:50 AM
traCk.

hah well then wait til you hear this. Union actually sent me an email and pm'd me on here(which i thought was super weird), and that got me thinking. so i called up and talked to 2 different dudes about the kicks and they convinced me to still go through with the purchase(not much convincing was really needed haha) so anyway they should be here this upcoming thursday, got everything squared up and they even waved the shipping for mecool
December 12, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
lucky

hah well then wait til you hear this. Union actually sent me an email and pm'd me on here(which i thought was super weird), and that got me thinking. So i called up and talked to 2 different dudes about the kicks and they convinced me to still go through with the purchase(not much convincing was really needed haha) so anyway they should be here this upcoming thursday, got everything squared up and they even waved the shipping for mecool

cool

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

December 12, 2010 @ 11:07 AM
Dorsal

track I'm heading out to LA in about a week and I'm definitely going to Union, when you spoke to them did they happen to say what their stock is like right now?
December 12, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
traCk.

na man unfortunately i kept the conversation strictly about the kiefers. sorry about that...however if you wanted to know the stock on kiefers, i believe they had a full size run of the black, white,and brown except for the pair i just got
December 12, 2010 @ 01:01 PM
Union LA

We have a full size run if Kiefer in Black, White, & Brown

Also, limited sizing in Serra Paccard Boots in Brown.

We also received in High Water Chinos, Shigatse OK Button Down, & Varsity Jackets.

Pictures will be up on our site soon.

If you have any questions please call the shop at (323)549-6950.

Phone orders are acceptable for all Visvim Products.
December 12, 2010 @ 01:30 PM
Yepr

Lost another pair of Virgils.
My luck isn't working with these.
Am I the only one who doesn't really like the new sole?
I much prefer the old Virgil sole than the new one.
December 12, 2010 @ 02:11 PM
Dorsal

Thanks for the info Union, I'll be stopping by in a week
December 12, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
Ledger

I used to not like the new sole, looked mad chunky in pics but it's nowhere near as bad IRL. In fact I prefer it now especially since you can get them replaced once they're worn down.
December 12, 2010 @ 04:25 PM
Virungă

WTF? As a country, China's pretty fucking rich. The US owes china something like 500 billion - 1 trillion dollars...

Sure the factories might not be up to par with modern union standards, but third world country? lmfao

Lol you've been fooled

only 1% of chinese are "pretty fucking rich" and there small middle class make like $4000 a year.

most chinese are still in rural poverty.
December 12, 2010 @ 06:03 PM
tronson

they all get paid a sum which is relative to the cost of living in their certain area - i would say that is one of the main reasons why wages are different from country to country, but don't get me wrong - people are still getting exploited quite badly in all nations
December 12, 2010 @ 06:03 PM
traCk.

I used to not like the new sole, looked mad chunky in pics but it's nowhere near as bad IRL. In fact I prefer it now especially since you can get them replaced once they're worn down.

I would agree with you Yepr if I hadnt read this post lol but I'll take Ledger's word for it...
December 12, 2010 @ 06:07 PM
rickqlo

Can someone help me out with a price of the Highwater chinos at Union?
December 12, 2010 @ 06:57 PM
Union LA

Can someone help me out with a price of the Highwater chinos at Union?

We have the regular High Water Chino's ($320)

& also a Vintage Wash which is priced at $400

They come in Black, Navy, & Beige

M, L, & a few XL available
December 13, 2010 @ 12:58 AM
rickqlo

What are the measurements like on the M Beige pair?
December 13, 2010 @ 01:42 AM
Union LA

What are the measurements like on the M Beige pair?

Medium

Waist: 32
Inseam: 28.5
Leg Opening: 7.5
Front Rise: 10.5
December 13, 2010 @ 04:18 AM
Asami

Quick question about Logan Lo's:
I've got my eyes on 2 pairs, both US11(29cm). Normally I wear a size 12 in Vans Old Skools(and most of my other shoes I'm in between 11.5 and 12), which fits me nice and roomy. One of the sellers assured me that his US11 pair fits about a size bigger, meaning they would fit me really well. Is this consistent with all the Logan Lo's? As I'm also looking at a par of MMJ ones in a US11.. Any experiences are welcome smile .
December 13, 2010 @ 06:48 AM
traCk.

i own brown logan elk lo's and they definitely fit about a size bigger. very comfortable shoe at that as well, i think an 11 would be just fine for you
December 13, 2010 @ 09:13 AM

Inactive

What sz do you need man?
December 13, 2010 @ 09:15 AM

Inactive

Varsity Jackets.

Jacket is fire.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.