FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 29, 2010 @ 03:15 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

damn cant wait to get those wing tip and new jacket !!

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 29, 2010 @ 07:23 AM
True-Lies

i can't wait to know how much will be the cut&sew charcoal hoodie,
if it's enought cheap for my pockets,mega i want agree it to my order,
i'm waiting the price fam
December 29, 2010 @ 08:05 AM
shoothoops19

Just got my black box today very happy with it!!! $25 4Tees and 1 key chain.
Thank you all BS Crew.smile

thats almost as good as my $100 box

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

December 29, 2010 @ 09:25 AM
sp4zz

My mistake mega, i thought the charcoal side zip hoodie was supposed to drop today, bro...im all confuzzled an shit lol

thats almost as good as my $100 box

thas why I generally stay away from mystery grab boxes, no matter the brand. except for Mishka, their boxes are pretty consistently dope.
December 29, 2010 @ 09:43 AM
True-Lies

My mistake mega, i thought the charcoal side zip hoodie was supposed to drop today, bro...im all confuzzled an shit lol

thas why I generally stay away from mystery grab boxes, no matter the brand. except for Mishka, their boxes are pretty consistently dope.

friday will be dropped,and they don't have the price yet,till the friday we don't know it

i really feel this hoodie,i think that's the best cut and sew piece
December 29, 2010 @ 12:02 PM
Hoesfavorite

thats that heavy looking hoodie/jacket? shit is 2 dope.. YO ROB I wore my red/purple button up last night fucking killer steez every1 had 2 say how they liked it coolcool question though who came up with this new lettering?
December 29, 2010 @ 01:03 PM
Con

I appreciate all the feedback on the pics guys.
December 29, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
shakintheD

it sells at zumiez noww?? sad
December 29, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
whatsbrackin

CHEAP BLACK SCALE L/XL: hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2835755#post2835755

I need this gone today, looking to trade/buy the traditional key chain everyones getting

WTB SUPREME: WHITE PAISLEY OXFORD XL "LA" FITTEDS 7 5/8 & HARLEM SERIES "MLB" FITTEDS 7 3/4 ALL DIVINE MERCY HOODIES XL

December 29, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
indecisive

Actually the first mystery box from 5th column was great! I got two tees and a hoodie for 25. Maybe you should check out the thread and educate yourself.cool
oh and a 5 panel with a whole bunch of stickers too.
December 29, 2010 @ 03:44 PM
.Addy

Hoping that cut & sew hoodie comes out while I'm still here. Really need that piece.
December 29, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
NoirRob

thats that heavy looking hoodie/jacket? shit is 2 dope.. YO ROB I wore my red/purple button up last night fucking killer steez every1 had 2 say how they liked it coolcool question though who came up with this new lettering?

The Rosicrucian B embroidery on the bottom hem?
Mega and Alfred kill all the graphics.
Its a dope detail hit.
I cant wait for you guys to see the Fall/Winter 2011 stuff we just did. Im sure you will see pics from Agenda and Magic tradeshows

Appreciate the support bro
December 29, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
Hoesfavorite

yeee I saw that after I was wearing it a couple hours it was a nice hit theres one on the m-19 jacket cool I may want to use the lettering for a tat.
December 29, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
BlackScale

Winter black scale cut & sew is now available at the black scale store in sf.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 29, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
BlackScale

the rosicrucian b embroidery on the bottom hem?
Mega and alfred kill all the graphics.
Its a dope detail hit.
I cant wait for you guys to see the fall/winter 2011 stuff we just did. Im sure you will see pics from agenda and magic tradeshows

appreciate the support bro

thanks boujie

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 29, 2010 @ 06:24 PM
BlackScale

my mistake mega, i thought the charcoal side zip hoodie was supposed to drop today, bro...im all confuzzled an shit lol

thas why i generally stay away from mystery grab boxes, no matter the brand. Except for mishka, their boxes are pretty consistently dope.

its at the store in sf now. Remember its black/charcoal.

Its darker than the zip hood thats on the lookbook.

December 29, 2010 @ 06:25 PM
BlackScale

hoping that cut & sew hoodie comes out while i'm still here. Really need that piece.

in store now

4159819691 sf store

December 29, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
HYP3B3AST

someone here is suggesting i got played by someone from the office about that stolen hat, i hope this is not true...
they was telling me it isn't possible to get a refund from the post office this quick, it takes at least a few weeks to be processed and to be refunded, they saying the guy might not even botherd to send out the hat to me and shit...
dam if this true and why would they do this?! just becouse i was constant e-mailing this guy for a exchange for the jacket to size up?! maby the order mailing guy was happy with me and did this to take the piss on me and changed the value from 9 to 99 and even din't bother to send me out the hat also, insane... suprised
December 29, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
HYP3B3AST

someone here is suggesting i got played by someone from the office about that stolen hat, i hope this is not true...
they was telling me it isn't possible to get a refund from the post office this quick, it takes at least a few weeks to be processed and to be refunded, they saying the guy might not even botherd to send out the hat to me and shit...
dam if this true and why would they do this?! just becouse i was constant e-mailing this guy for a exchange for the jacket to size up?! maby the order mailing guy wasn't happy with me and did this to take the piss on me and changed the value from 9 to 99 and even din't bother to send me out the hat also, insane... suprised
December 29, 2010 @ 06:47 PM
BlackScale

dam if this true and why would they do this?! just becouse i was constant e-mailing this guy for a exchange for the jacket to size up?! maby the order mailing guy wasn't happy with me and did this to take the piss on me and changed the value from 9 to 99 and even din't bother to send me out the hat also, insane... suprised

You shouldn't listen to people that don't know shit.

In the end of the day we are refunding you your money back.

We ship 1000's of packages a week, believe me our freight companies refund us for unproper use of packages.

December 29, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
BlackScale

Also if we wanted to piss you off why would we go out our way to hold sizes and exchange goods and do our part as a business to make our business grow.

December 29, 2010 @ 06:59 PM
HYP3B3AST

yea it doesn't really make sense but i just had to say what was on mind becouse he told me it happend to him before so i dont know, i know u are kool tho mega.
December 29, 2010 @ 07:09 PM
chase1

A few new BS pieces up at highpointshoes.blogspot. com (still can't post links).
December 29, 2010 @ 07:17 PM
onlyonetime

Winter black scale cut & sew is now available at the black scale store in sf.

damn. was there earlier today (around 1) and the shipment hadn't come in yet. guess i gotta stop by the store tmw.
December 29, 2010 @ 08:08 PM
BlackScale

yea it doesn't really make sense but i just had to say what was on mind becouse he told me it happend to him before so i dont know, i know u are kool tho mega.

Its all good.

December 29, 2010 @ 08:11 PM
BlackScale

damn. was there earlier today (around 1) and the shipment hadn't come in yet. guess i gotta stop by the store tmw.

People are buying it up now.

We sold about 15 wax moleskin zip hoodies

December 29, 2010 @ 08:33 PM
cheab0yy

what's the info on those letterman jackets? price color?
December 29, 2010 @ 08:34 PM
Hoesfavorite

Megs please bring some of that exclusiveness to ny killerrrcool
December 29, 2010 @ 08:34 PM
Grizzly Adams

Mega, are there any plans to include more of the line that is available on the BS website store?
December 29, 2010 @ 08:36 PM
Strict9

new letterman jacket now available at BS SF

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.