Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 9, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
BlackScale

that niner colorway fitted is dope. will you be taking phone orders for them on the 11th?

Yes Sir

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 9, 2010 @ 07:04 PM
BlackScale

Gonna be honest, I'm a little underwhelmed by that $200 box. I remember being blown away by what I saw in last year's boxes, and that one just isn't doing it for me... I know that the denim and hoodie make up the $200 cost and all, but still. Enjoy it though dude, the posters look dope.

Still got the first gen BSxMVJOR fitted for sale in my sig... don't see many of these around, so hop on it. Since it's the on-field material I wish I had gotten it in a bigger size, but it's a dope hat. Looking forward to the 3rd collab...

Really? Wow. That box was worth 400 easy.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 9, 2010 @ 07:15 PM
NIKEOGREAZ

hey mega its been over a week since i ordered my box and i still havent got a size email to send back? where do i send it to so you guys know what size i am. thanks mega cool
December 9, 2010 @ 07:15 PM
9inchesofsole

I just called the shop and they haven't shipped out my box out yet, but they say their gonna try to ship my box out tonight.
December 9, 2010 @ 07:23 PM
BrainFeeder

It's different crewnecks. The ones from the store are cut and sew crewnecks and heavier

Good to know. its worth it now because thats my warmest sweatshirt
December 9, 2010 @ 07:31 PM
SCZetas

Sound like someone got molested when they were younger. Haha

hahha. Hey Mega I sent an email to you guys today in the morning. Can you email me at [email]jgramajo4@gmail.com[/email] or PM please. Thanks Mega, 200$ box looks dope as hell

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

December 9, 2010 @ 07:41 PM
M4a1--M14EBR

GOT 2 POSTER
BEANIE
MONALISA HOODY
3 EIKNARF COLLABO TEE'S
B LOGO TANK TOP
REBELL FLAG TO SCREW ONTO YOUR JACKET OR WHATEVER
THE DENIM THAT I ALWAYS WANTED!!! FORGOT THE NAME OF IT.....
AND A TEAL CARDHOLDER
PRETTY STOKED.. THANKS FAM
SORRY FOR MY IPHONE CAMERA QUALITY....

I would say that's a good $200 box. The denim, jacket, and hoody all together is probably over $200 without shipping.
December 9, 2010 @ 07:44 PM
HYP3B3AST

please holla black-scale, really need a winter jacket now but the one u sended was to small, dint expected that :-(
or can i buy i new one now again i and send u the money now and in the meantime i send u the XL peacoat back to u and when u receive it u can refund me the money back then!
December 9, 2010 @ 07:56 PM
9inchesofsole

Just got my tracking but not arriving til next Thursday sad
December 9, 2010 @ 08:02 PM
dsbao

Like I said, I know that the retail prices add up way more than $200, but I'm just thinking back to last year when people got HELLA stuff... I just did some digging and found this from last year.

This $150 box had 1 pair of shoes, 2 pairs of denim, 2 hats, 5 tshirts, 1 buttonup, and 2 pins.

The dude's $200 box is good, but I'm just saying that you guys went ALL OUT last year.
December 9, 2010 @ 08:22 PM
dsbao

Like I said, I know that if you total up the retail values then it goes above $200, but I'm just comparing to last year where I remember feeling like people got HELLA hooked up...

$150 box:

Denim, hoodie, 3 shirts, 2 hats

Another dude got the Android Homme shoes, black denim, and 8 tees in his $150 box last year. The $200 box that just got shown was definitely good, but I'm just saying that y'all went ALL OUT last year.
December 9, 2010 @ 08:38 PM
V.Lopez

thats the one u just ordered?? or last years?? looks like last years to me
December 9, 2010 @ 08:51 PM
BlackScale

hey mega its been over a week since i ordered my box and i still havent got a size email to send back? where do i send it to so you guys know what size i am. thanks mega cool

Really? Damn sorry bro.

Please email me at [email]blackbox@black-scale.com[/email]

December 9, 2010 @ 08:53 PM
BlackScale

Like I said, I know that if you total up the retail values then it goes above $200, but I'm just comparing to last year where I remember feeling like people got HELLA hooked up...

$150 box:

Another dude got the Android Homme shoes, black denim, and 8 tees in his $150 box last year. The $200 box that just got shown was definitely good, but I'm just saying that y'all went ALL OUT last year.

We are also going all out this year.

December 9, 2010 @ 09:20 PM
ehlookitsdavid

so from what ive read, the crewnecks on plnr are more on the lightweight side?
living in hawaii it should be good cause it doesnt get really cold anyway
December 9, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
BlackScale

so from what ive read, the crewnecks on plnr are more on the lightweight side?
living in hawaii it should be good cause it doesnt get really cold anyway

Very true.

December 9, 2010 @ 09:36 PM
JLK

i wear medium in bs tees and small in pullovers.. would i be small in crewnecks also?
December 9, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
ae86

u should be fine with small in crewnecks

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

December 9, 2010 @ 10:34 PM
brettfalco

so i take it no current season cut & sew pieces were included in the black boxes?
December 9, 2010 @ 10:53 PM
.Addy

Date on this? I need it.
December 9, 2010 @ 10:54 PM
chase1

Yo - can somebody help me out? _ I want to cop the crew-neck on plndr. I usually wear XL, but the "B" logo XL hoodie I got from BS last year fit way too big. Should I go with a large or are the crew-necks true to size? Thanks in advance..
December 9, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
NIKEOGREAZ

Really? Damn sorry bro.

Please email me at [email]blackbox@black-scale.com[/email]

thanks mega.i just the size email.thanks again cool cool cool
December 9, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
Technique

What's good guys. I recently joined the black-scale crew, and will be trying to accommodate with questions as much as I can.

Black Boxes are moving along and getting shipped out daily. A lot of gear going out of the store.

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

December 10, 2010 @ 01:00 AM
kapitasells

$150 box:

Is that a snapback?
What's good guys. I recently joined the black-scale crew, and will be trying to accommodate with questions as much as I can.

Black Boxes are moving along and getting shipped out daily. A lot of gear going out of the store.

Congrats cool
December 10, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
kapitasells

$150 box:

Is that a snapback?

Congrats cool
December 10, 2010 @ 01:11 AM
Forsaken

Good ups, congrats on joining the crew. cool
December 10, 2010 @ 02:25 AM
jaythejet

when did you guys order your $200 boxes? i ordered mine the morning they released and i still dont have a tracking number yet
December 10, 2010 @ 04:05 AM
HYP3B3AST

great! please ask ryan if he found a solution for my order (alan), i really need a 2Xl jacket, i know its a pain in the ass finding out the jacket doesnt fit and then do exchange in the hectic shedule now :-(
i dont mind paying extra u can tell him.

December 10, 2010 @ 04:19 AM
Kevon

paris?
December 10, 2010 @ 04:21 AM
Technique

when did you guys order your $200 boxes? i ordered mine the morning they released and still dont have a tracking number yet

I don't believe that the orders were placed in any order but I know a good amount of boxes are heading out the door each day and yours will be out most likely by this weekend

great! please ask ryan if he found a solution for my order (alan), i really need a 2Xl jacket, i know its a pain in the ass finding out the jacket doesnt fit and then do exchange in the hectic shedule now :-(
i dont mind paying extra u can tell him.

I think that should be happening soon, because remember going over your post. I'll remind the crew about your order.

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.