May 6, 2010 @ 10:34 AM
futatsumitsu

probably @ the start of the party
May 6, 2010 @ 11:17 AM

Inactive

It will probably be at the start of the party because we're driving the tees out with us, so they wont show up till 4pm anyways. haha. i would just come early and kick it and if you can get one early youre set. If not, then you will be around when they do start selling.
May 6, 2010 @ 11:25 AM

Inactive

Just posted this up on our blog along with something else... http://news.usversusthem.com/archives/3613

PLEASE GO READ!
May 6, 2010 @ 11:31 AM
Suedehead

Fuck bp
cool
// fuck bp! // us versus them // la guerra clandestina // know your rights // 2010 //
May 6, 2010 @ 11:34 AM
NIKEOGREAZ

Just posted this up on our blog along with something else... http://news.usversusthem.com/archives/3613

PLEASE GO READ!

dope tee with a great cause.i will def. cop one of each colorway.FUCK BP.hahaha
May 6, 2010 @ 02:38 PM

Inactive

Front

Back

Oil Slick colorway...

May 6, 2010 @ 04:44 PM
NICKYNON

there gonna b sellin the tees @ 8 when the party starts & the r u bring any fuck bp tees down with u ??? & wat other colors u print the hp x uvt tees in slim said u guys were pickin the colors ??

NOWORNVR I A family owned business I www.itsnowornvr.com I @NICKYNON

May 6, 2010 @ 05:37 PM
imtheman

What a crying shame to see this happen... and then people wonder why our beaches are looking like crap and why we're charged so much for seafood and why sea life as we know it is always at risk.
May 6, 2010 @ 07:16 PM

Inactive

there gonna b sellin the tees @ 8 when the party starts & the r u bring any fuck bp tees down with u ??? & wat other colors u print the hp x uvt tees in slim said u guys were pickin the colors ??

The BP tees arent available for at least a week. The HP x UVT tees are only in black and only there.. we could have printed more but we didnt. Wanted them to benefit from it as they are a good account of ours.
May 6, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

The Fuck BP Tee = Best shirt of 2010.

Posted about it: weareallmighty.com/blog/
May 7, 2010 @ 11:41 AM

Inactive

just wanted to address a comment that someone made about us in the hypebeast post about the fuck BP shirt. I want your honest opinion about the point the guy was trying to make. I feel like adding a bit of discussion here.

The comment:

“u people are stupid, these guys manufacture these shirts for no other reason than to market them to no nothing bitchasses like u all. They make this shirt, but what have they actually done to help out pass ledgislation, or rally against big oil?
Pure capitalist bullshit!”

I wrote a response comment that i directed towards him and im posting it up here as well:

Most people wouldnt respond to this… but i will.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but you dont know us, and are speaking as though you do- being very cynical at that. First off, we dont market anything to anyone. The designs that we make come from my frustrations and opinions, as well as those of everyone else involved with UVT. We’ve been making the same type of stuff for almost 5 years now. Our customers came to US, not the other way around.

Our whole goal was to make a living as an independent business without sacrificing who we were. Aint nothing wrong with capitalism so long as you dont allow it to override peoples rights. You dont have to be an anarchist, or communist to rail against big business and their abuses of the system.

SO, you think that going to a rally is really DOING something? Being one in a throng of people holding signs, chanting, etc? Sure, you can get off your couch and go to a protest once in a while, and thats great. I’ve done it. I’ve been caught in the middle of rubber bullet fire and tear gas. I lost my interest in marches because they always were ruined by stupid kids who thought destroying public property and agitating is useful when all it does is cause a riot, discrediting any positive message the march was for, and creating a situation that puts innocent people’s safety in jeopardy.

You’d be hard pressed to lobby your argument against political bands like Crass, but they still made money to live off of their records and whether you want to believe it or not, thats still capitalism, even if its done as a group rather than an individual.

SO, I found a better platform to express my discontent with the way things are which are these tshirts. The fact that there may be kids that normally wouldnt know about whats going on, and now they do, thanks to this tee, is great in my opinion. And on top of that, they would never normally donate to these organizations and if they can get a product that they like, i can make a LIVING WAGE for my work and the people doing cleanup can get some extra funding, i dont see how that isnt a positive situation for everyone involved.

Maybe you should expand your definition of activism a bit my man. Nothing really changes without buildup of public outcry. That comes from exposure of an issue to the public.

The people who know us know we’re real, and thats all the validation i need. But i hate seeing arrogant cynics who talk about people like they know whats up. Next time do your homework before acting like an internet badass.
May 7, 2010 @ 11:47 AM

Inactive

The Fuck BP Tee = Best shirt of 2010.

Posted about it: weareallmighty.com/blog/

Thanks man, much appreciated.
May 7, 2010 @ 02:11 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

@ steppingrazor the comment made about you guys regarding the BP tee shirt reeks of ignorance. Like you stated, he is obviously entitled to his own opinion, however the way he delivered it makes it completely invalid.
May 7, 2010 @ 02:14 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

SO, I found a better platform to express my discontent with the way things are which are these tshirts. The fact that there may be kids that normally wouldnt know about whats going on, and now they do, thanks to this tee, is great in my opinion. And on top of that, they would never normally donate to these organizations and if they can get a product that they like, i can make a LIVING WAGE for my work and the people doing cleanup can get some extra funding, i dont see how that isnt a positive situation for everyone involved.

That part above I 100% can relate to also. This is the same reason I started All Mighty. Much props to you guys. You have a friend in Philly. cool
May 7, 2010 @ 02:55 PM
Aim2PLz44

Front

My OG tee is completely faded so im really glad this graphic is being ressurected. I just live in Elsinore, is there anything we can do about the shipping?
May 7, 2010 @ 04:37 PM
NICKYNON

ok cool ill b up there 2 get mine 2day ill make sure 2 say wats up & i like only black tees anyways so its all good

May 7, 2010 @ 05:15 PM
Veeurbanite

Feeling that FUCK BP tee
Definitely supporting this

http://twitter.com/veeurbanite

May 7, 2010 @ 05:46 PM
yoon

just preordered this. dope tee

www.ronindivision.com

May 7, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
futatsumitsu

May 7, 2010 @ 10:00 PM

Inactive

Hey thanks for the support guys. glad to see people who get it.
May 8, 2010 @ 12:07 AM
Suraj

Front

My OG tee is completely faded so im really glad this graphic is being ressurected. I just live in Elsinore, is there anything we can do about the shipping?

If you live in Elsinore, why don't you just make a short trip to Temecula?
May 8, 2010 @ 03:28 AM
xkaichaix

steppingrazor,
UVT need to deliver w/wide & update your webshop.
May 8, 2010 @ 03:37 AM

Inactive

we do ship worldwide, however even with other shipping options its still pricey. If you need somethin just send us an email.
May 8, 2010 @ 03:53 AM
futatsumitsu

hp x uvt shit was wild
got in checked it for a bit and got out right as kids started to get sloppy
good shit though!
May 8, 2010 @ 11:00 AM
NICKYNON

good shit on the desert takeover y'all nice 2 meet alot of the UVT familia ..... real good peps

May 8, 2010 @ 11:15 AM

Inactive

haha yeah open bar seems to have that effect. Quite a few spilled drinks... haha

s'all good though seems like everyone had a good time. too bad the speakers werent up to snuff!
May 8, 2010 @ 01:41 PM
ArmyOfnoN

you guys is straight goin in, lovin the brand

www.ArmyOfnoN.com

May 9, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
NICKYNON

4got 2 say thanks 4 the free stickers homies

May 9, 2010 @ 11:46 AM

Inactive

all i gotta say is fuck phoenix and their camera speed traps. i think i was going 42 in a 40 and i got flashed by one of those.

another note, there was alot of people who ordered the lube job tees and ordered other styles. Please know that the whole order will not be shipped out until the lube job tees are done.
May 9, 2010 @ 01:23 PM
yoon

^ when will it be done?

www.ronindivision.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.