FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 22, 2010 @ 09:19 PM
pre$ton

STEPPINGRAZOR
Yo man I have a bit of problem.... so UPS is acting gay about my package!
My apartment number isn't on the package so when the driver came to area, he didn't drop it off cuz he didn't know what apartment.
So I call UPS and I tell them that the driver just left and if they can call the driver and let him know my apartment number...
They said no they can't and that they can't change any info over the phone, it has to be you guys, the shipper?!?
Soooo what should I do? I tried calling the store but no answer.. the UPS place is like 12 miles away from here so I'd rather not drive, plus they close by the time I get out of work... any suggestions?!

Your best bet is to either have Versus do a address change on the package before the third attempt, OR flag down a UPS driver and hopefully get the number to the center. You can then talk to a real person dealing with the package instead of someone sitting in an office miles and miles away.
February 23, 2010 @ 09:28 AM

Inactive

STEPPINGRAZOR
Yo man I have a bit of problem.... so UPS is acting gay about my package!
My apartment number isn't on the package so when the driver came to area, he didn't drop it off cuz he didn't know what apartment.
So I call UPS and I tell them that the driver just left and if they can call the driver and let him know my apartment number...
They said no they can't and that they can't change any info over the phone, it has to be you guys, the shipper?!?
Soooo what should I do? I tried calling the store but no answer.. the UPS place is like 12 miles away from here so I'd rather not drive, plus they close by the time I get out of work... any suggestions?!

Wack. I'll make sure they get hit up today and see what they can do. Whats the order number and apt #? Also if anyone else still has any shipping issues, please email them to [email]info@usversusthem.com[/email] and our shipping guy will handle it today.
February 23, 2010 @ 10:02 AM
HYP3B3AST

steppingrazor, has mine one been send out?
February 23, 2010 @ 06:09 PM
Mike51o

steppingrazor

How do i go about getting my shirt exchange. I order the black Crooks x Us versus them. And i end up getting the white one..
February 23, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
indecisive

wish i coulda copped the uvt x bs crew but i waited one day and it was all gone. Steppingrazor, i sent a SASE so please be generous and hook it up with some capitalist pigs slaps thanks.cool
February 23, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
randomtw

what is it supposed to say inside of the uvt x bs crewneck? i can't make it out cuz my screenprint is all fuzzy and you cant even see the letters at all
February 24, 2010 @ 12:19 PM

Inactive

steppingrazor

How do i go about getting my shirt exchange. I order the black Crooks x Us versus them. And i end up getting the white one..

You need to email the address that i listed up above and speak to the online guy.
February 24, 2010 @ 12:20 PM

Inactive

what is it supposed to say inside of the uvt x bs crewneck? i can't make it out cuz my screenprint is all fuzzy and you cant even see the letters at all

The printer didnt print the tag thick enough on the crewnecks so it is not clear. Its just the size and the care instructions.
February 24, 2010 @ 12:40 PM
Tibo562

when you guys comin out with another pull over or restock.. need one tho haha.

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

February 24, 2010 @ 01:07 PM
randomtw

The printer didnt print the tag thick enough on the crewnecks so it is not clear. Its just the size and the care instructions.

oh thats cool haha, i was just worried that maybe there was something special written on the inside

i already know how to wash my crewnecks lol
February 24, 2010 @ 01:31 PM
Mike51o

You need to email the address that i listed up above and speak to the online guy.

I already did. And i must say you guys have great customer service. I email this morning and i got email back saying you will ship me out the right one. And i got a email from UPS already too with the tracking #. This was my 1st order with you guys and it wont be the last.. Us Versus Them big ups!!
February 24, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
ae86

hey steppingrazor i sent you a pm, wondering if u got it?

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

February 25, 2010 @ 02:14 AM
Tibo562

how long do you guys take to process orders?
got 2 tees on feb 2nd, says one was gonna be refunded
cause it was sold out and ionno what happened after that lol.
and dam i wanted 2 tees for cheap and the coupon dnt work anymore

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

February 25, 2010 @ 04:17 AM

Inactive

how long do you guys take to process orders?
got 2 tees on feb 2nd, says one was gonna be refunded
cause it was sold out and ionno what happened after that lol.
and dam i wanted 2 tees for cheap and the coupon dnt work anymore

email [email]info@usversusthem.com[/email] and Christion should straighten you out. Dont know what happened specifically because i dont handle the online orders. I design the line.
February 25, 2010 @ 04:18 AM

Inactive

hey steppingrazor i sent you a pm, wondering if u got it?

Yeah sorry ive been busy getting a photoshoot in order. Ill hit you up tomorrow with the situation before noon my time.
February 25, 2010 @ 04:20 AM

Inactive

and HYPEBEAST, your package is on its way.
February 25, 2010 @ 12:53 PM
HYP3B3AST

Oki steppingrazor, thx for help and hook up, looking forward to those tees, reppin' uvt in the uk!
and HYPEBEAST, your package is on its way.
February 25, 2010 @ 04:30 PM
Hellah Fresh

Received my shirts and they are on POINT! Thnks guys!
February 26, 2010 @ 09:39 AM

Inactive

A little preview for whats gonna drop later today... get ready.

February 26, 2010 @ 02:14 PM
Suedehead

UVT straight bringing heat.cool
February 26, 2010 @ 08:54 PM

Inactive

February 26, 2010 @ 09:03 PM
ae86

^dope. i like the quote on the back of the riot squad tee

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

February 26, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
theh00d

riot squad is pretty clean

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

February 26, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
Aim2PLz44

AVAILABLE NOW

Big Ted in the crowd control tee... hey step are these gonna be available to buy straight through the warehouse at all or do you have to buy online? i live in elsinore
February 26, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
oozedrip

def gonna cop that irreplaceable tee
February 27, 2010 @ 02:07 AM
Edward Chiu

Can I get some info on how to return a wrong size tee? looks like my size is out of stock now. I really wanted to rep uVT but this whole process has left me looking elsewhere.

and please update me on my refund. Thanks god my UVTxBS crew came in the right size, the only item that was correct in my small order of 2 items.
February 27, 2010 @ 02:26 AM
Visionary

how much shorter are the size small shirts compared to the mediums? iono if that makes ne sense
February 27, 2010 @ 11:25 AM

Inactive

Can I get some info on how to return a wrong size tee? looks like my size is out of stock now. I really wanted to rep uVT but this whole process has left me looking elsewhere.

and please update me on my refund. Thanks god my UVTxBS crew came in the right size, the only item that was correct in my small order of 2 items.

Check your PM's for info.
February 27, 2010 @ 11:28 AM

Inactive

how much shorter are the size small shirts compared to the mediums? iono if that makes ne sense

I believe smalls run an inch and a half shorter than mediums but thats off the top of my head so i dont know if thats 100% accurate. Theyre AAA blanks.

hey step are these gonna be available to buy straight through the warehouse at all or do you have to buy online?

Yeah you can come through today from 12-6p
February 27, 2010 @ 11:34 AM
Edward Chiu

Thank you sir. Any Magnum crews coming out for spring?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.